[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay nothing is over 

every crazy powerful guys and women in this drama still a live and still have one winner card

are they joking with me ??????????????????????

they leave everything for the last ep ??????????????????????????

i thought they will finished some of them today so we can some relax time in ep 16 ???????????????????????

MR writer dont dear to do this things 

• open ending
  • killing JH or ANNA 
  • making JH or ANNA be  a part 
  • no memory lose please 
  • and final ep full of crazy things and just one or two scene about our OTP 

dont dare to do that cause if you do that you better to just 

giphy.gif                  

my poor and weak heart :bawling:

5 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

So wait wait wait

Master Song was the one who killed Anna's mother?

this ep shows if you stand in the way of the animal and his girl. He will destroy you. JH really behaved like a mad man concerning Anna. I loved it!

Hi chingu, yup in this episode Jeha really behaved like a mad man. He fought so many people alone that I was thinking Jeha is a superman in disguise. And he got reminded of Nariya too when Anna was dragged the same way to the vehicle. During that scene I was afraid they are going to kill Anna too but then the pendrive saves her. PGS wanted to exchange with SJ for Anna and pendrive.

I really hope tomorrow we will get our OTP's reunion with tight hugs and hot passionate kiss, this time Anna must respond.

9 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Amnesia?! Come on that is super boring. Please no no!

i dont think he'll have an amnesia. but im scared our otp wont have enough time being loveydovey. how can they finish it in an hour tomorrow??

im confused with the preview too. lol i hope someone translate it.

13 minutes ago, julie721 said:

YJ gonna be shot tomorrow.. Big spoiler from this pic

Omg aaaahhhh, I knew that she would die but I'm still not readyyy :bawling:

And from what I got nothing was solved in this ep :\\ geez the writer is so nerve wrecking, fights and action till the last minute

Going crazy...want to know what really happpend at Annas place when her mum died...whats master's role in all?...did he kill he...or he saw YJ?...treatened her to leave Anna safe or he would tell she killed mother? Not sure yet...

Love twists though :)

YJ didn't care much till this ep...but after JH  left she totally let it go...and with a smile...cool lady...such a waste she has brilliant brain just used for wrong purposes...it's really a pitty

Loved JH for tiger like figting for his girl...but at the end it was just a bit to much...he was all alone :(

Still can't move to preview...so much moving today...good thing Anna didn't go abroad so our guy won't have to turn upside down all to find her

Amnesia? Hope not...not enough time...hope it won't end like Innocent guy, last min suspicious remembering

Ok took some time for the episode to sink in. I think the evil siblings are going to kill each other tomorrow. :lol: Good riddance. Burn in hell.

JH is truly a wolf for his Anna. The way he fought for her, damn. Mad props to the guy. He has to be superman in disguise. Not even two really hard hits to his head knocked him out because he wanted to save his Anna. SJ sucks like really really sucks.

@alekaonu He didnot think of Rania at all but of the time when Anna was in the car in Spain and begging him to help her.

But like I said the situation will be similar to Rania being kidnapped. JH's worst nightmare is going to come true. He will have to live through that again and win this time for him to feel at peace somewhat.

I am unsure about the amnesia right now. Remember in preview JH talked about something hard Anna has to do. Let's see what that is. I am thinking letting go of her hate for our resident vamp and forgiving her dad?

23 minutes ago, julie721 said:
  Hide contents

YJ gonna be shot tomorrow.. Big spoiler from this pic

Doesnot mean she will die you guys. Maybe just get injured and then she will rot in jail forever. :D

24 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

i dont think he'll have an amnesia. but im scared our otp wont have enough time being loveydovey. how can they finish it in an hour tomorrow??

im confused with the preview too. lol i hope someone translate it.

Yeah right...your fear is justified i'm afraid..but chingu what r you expecting?...in 15 eps we got 3 kisses and in 2 of them first she then he was unconscious...want more? :P 

..and with all this wounds of his...think he's still not ready :lol:

52 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Hi chingu, yup in this episode Jeha really behaved like a mad man. He fought so many people alone that I was thinking Jeha is a superman in disguise. And he got reminded of Nariya too when Anna was dragged the same way to the vehicle. During that scene I was afraid they are going to kill Anna too but then the pendrive saves her. PGS wanted to exchange with SJ for Anna and pendrive.

I really hope tomorrow we will get our OTP's reunion with tight hugs and hot passionate kiss, this time Anna must respond.

Yesh please! I want my romantic scene in Spain!where they are in a house together and be sweet and cute! 

Please give me that writers! If not I will hate you for life! 

45 minutes ago, anipanch said:

Omg aaaahhhh, I knew that she would die but I'm still not readyyy :bawling:

And from what I got nothing was solved in this ep :\\ geez the writer is so nerve wrecking, fights and action till the last minute

I know this sounds horrible bu I think it would be quite apt for YJ to die. I mean she has been the centre of the show of what evil is. She has caused so much harm that maybe her dying is actually her wish. Would she want to have rot in jail? I don't think so. At least this is my inference. 

23 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Yeah right...your fear is justified i'm afraid..but chingu what r you expecting?...in 15 eps we got 3 kisses and in 2 of them first she then he was unconscious...want more? :P 

The writers better give at least 10 mins worth of scenes! I want another kiss. 

We so far got cpr, one blanket kiss and one Snow White kiss. Can I get a more passionate one? 

26 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

im greedy chinggu... hahahhaha come on u cant say cpr kiss is a kiss and cloud9 kiss is a kiss! lolol i want a passionate kissue.

btw in the end of the preview JH seems fine. so guess he really wont die. haha i just hope we will have a satisfying ending for everyone.

4 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Yesh please! I want my romantic scene in Spain!where they are in a house together and be sweet and cute! 

Please give me that writers! If not I will hate you for life! 

The writers better give at least 10 mins worth of scenes! I want another kiss. 

We so far got cpr, one blanket kiss and one Snow White kiss. Can I get a more passionate one? 

If i were you i wouldn't  have my hope high..we already concluded it won't be much time..and what i'm sure of that it won't end with a kiss like Healer did 

What the hack..lets hate them to...dying for a passionate kiss as well ;)

P.S. 'Snow white kiss'..that was good :lol:

Archived