[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

On 10/28/2016 at 1:03 PM, anipanch said:

seriously, are people really saying that YJ deserved that slap and from  a person like SJ? I don't know why some think that he is any way better than her? SJ is a big liar, a thirty for power politician, who even accepted that her daughter be in some other country so that his career wouldn't be in any danger. SJ gladly received everything his wife did as long as his image remained clear and people loved him, I bet he perfectly knows everything YJ has done for him, every dirty thing. But what? He doesn't care. And about YJ trying to kill Anna. I don't buy that. She perfectly knew that where there is JH Anna would manage to survive. 

and I'm so mad at writers, they are slowly destroying YJ's character, by making her seem like a neurotic woman without any moral, they are trying to portray a pure evil, something that YJ isn't and we've seen it many times until now. I can't believe, SJ deserves redemption just because he is a father and YJ doesn't? her not having her on own child is very much a punishment, that woman has no one! no one and her secretary doesn't count because she is so possessed, she is a treat even to YJ. I pity her so much, living without love her whole life. Girl, you don't need any JH, go make yourself better, love yourself 

I don’t think that her character is being destroyed. I believe that she had always been characterized as a woman without moral who would do anything to get what she wants. The first episodes laid that groundwork clearly. She sent JSS mercenaries to kill JH and the old couple who took him in simply because JH witnessed something that he shouldn’t have.

I don’t think SJ is being portrayed as a redemptive character either. He is scum and knows it too. He is a poor example of a  father. Nonetheless, his reaction is understandable. Let us take out the fact that YJ is a woman. I believe that he would have reacted the same way if YJ’s brother had attempted to kill Anna. Anna is his daughter and one of his weaknesses (his greed being his biggest weakness). If you go back to prior episodes, you would understand why he reacted the way he did. YJ is only able to use Anna against him because Anna means something to him. If she didn't then the blackmail wouldn't have worked.

Both SJ and YJ are cunning. They are very calculative and are playing a very intricate game of chess. Anna is SJ’s weakness, and YJ has used her to keep him in check. She lets him have his fun with other women because she knows that he can never leave her as long as she as control over Anna. SJ knows that he is YJ’s weakness (up until recently). He uses that to his advantage. He knows what YJ is capable of doing for him.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i've been trying to decipher what JH's reaction meant, after YJ told him to come back safe no matter what on the phone. His face changed drastically, it was like he was trying to hold in emotions as much as possible. I really wonder what it was, watching this drama for 12th episodes already, I can say that JH also has some kind of feelings(I can't classify what kind of) and is attached to YJ...

tumblr_ofsgfwhuwM1vhkfqso2_400.gif 

Just look so much going on on his face.....

36 minutes ago, miriamdream2 said:

This was something that went true my mind when I saw him waltz true that hallway and that glass door

...that song from The Eagles - Hotel California for some reason start playing in my mind

Hide contents

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
'this could be heaven or this could be hell'
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,

I thought I heard them say...

Welcome to the hotel california
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the hotel california
Any time of year, you can find it here

Her mind is tiffany-twisted, she got the mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the captain,
'please bring me my wine'
He said, 'we haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine'
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say...

Welcome to the hotel california
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
They livin' it up at the hotel california
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
The stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before

'relax,' said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE!

She gave him the keys to THE KINGDOM, and he could not resist the temptation...curiosity got the best of him...he fail to ask; do I need a key - to exit that place to? Because let's face it, that room is made to be the safest place for our evil Queen, so no one can enter - if she does not allow it so, but that is double age sword...

No one can exit without her ok either?...

so before she comes back...

he is stuck? Hm? laugh-cute-pink-cat-emoticon.gif

somehow her looking/zooming at his picture in the that fashion show on her tablet comes to mind

...just this time..she will be looking/spying at him in her "favorite room" 

our boy will be likeangry-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif let me out , let me out

"RED foxy lady", aka Kim Secretary  be like red-fox-emoticon-04.gifha ha...serves you right  red-fox-emoticon-03.gif

our boy will be like shooting-soldier-baby-emoticon.giflet me out...some one ...LET... ME ...OUT revolver-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif

evil Queen be like white-cloud-emoticon6.gif thats my boy...look at him  go...he is cured...

Hahahahahaha! I would love this geg :D

This whole scene reminded me immediately the movies about the ancient eras from Egypt for example. You can walk in every secret room in the pyramids as soon as you found it but there is ALWAYS a trap. Or a LOT OF traps without a way out. Jeha may be seem to us greed for the kingdom, but I think he knows, the Mirror is a huge tool too for his revenge and mostly for his future with Anna. He will be super furious and killermode after he escape out from Cloud 9. No will be PTSD anymore, if he has to save his Anna. I'm sure about it. If he can't avoid to kill for their freedom, he will pull that trigger. Firmly. Because of his woman's death he has PTSD because of his woman's life he will overcome his PTSD. :wub:

About Anna. This girl is so lost. She trust Jeha but she knows Jeha doesn't tell her everything  about his past and plans. She is understanding but it is human nature in this case that she has her secrets too. She is still in the dark. Everybody tell her half of the true. And she is so unexperienced that with her intelligence she senses there is something bigger in the background. Before the show when Jeha get his make-up she looks so lost in her compunction. She wants to tell Jeha everything but her instinct doesn't let her. Not because of that samchon's stupid reasons. After she almost lost Jeha yesterday. She can see the situation from her dark place that Jeha weaker then their enemies. This 2, Anna and Jeha  need to realize they have to merge their force for the win instead of keep in that imagined  safe the other one.

23 minutes ago, anipanch said:

So i've been trying to decipher what JH's reaction meant, after YJ told him to come back safe no matter what on the phone. His face changed drastically, it was like he was trying to hold in emotions as much as possible. I really wonder what it was, watching this drama for 12th episodes already, I can say that JH also has some kind of feelings(I can't classify what kind of) and is attached to YJ...

Of course, he has. Disgusting and repressed anger. I can't see any more feelings.

Her hypocricy has so many level, even Jeha can't stand it with his life experince.

YJ is a fantastic character but in real life with her sins and acts she would be the Maffia. :D

3 minutes ago, gimely said:

Of course, he has. Disgusting and repressed anger. I can't see any more feelings.

Her hypocricy has so many level, even Jeha can't stand it with his life experince.

YJ is a fantastic character but in real life with her sins and acts she would be the Maffia. :D

I don;t see anything even close to that. from one glance one can assume he looks kind of repulsed but that's not the case at all if you look carefully. Just because you ship Jehanna doesn't mean you should ignore everything JH has for YJ. I am somewhat a JeJin shipper and I don't see a problem with admitting that JH likes and cares for Anna very much... can we respect each others opinions and preferences? like come on...

1 minute ago, anipanch said:

I don;t see anything even close to that. from one glance one can assume he looks kind of repulsed but that's not the case at all if you look carefully. Just because you ship Jehanna doesn't mean you should ignore everything JH has for YJ. I am somewhat a JeJin shipper and I don't see a problem with admitting that JH likes and cares for Anna very much... can we respect each others opinions and preferences? like come on...

Ok. I try to be calm now. But if you come to me with this unjust personal attack it is difficult to me but I will try hard.

What? So if I don't agree with you or I can't see what you see I am ignore everything? Furthermore just because I am Jehanna shipper? Do I not recpect others? 

Chingu, please! Chill

The best part is that I am love YJ, even love her chemistry with Jeha. When did I ignore it? 

But it is a fact he loves Anna and he hates YJ. This is how I see them. OVA

If you think other way it is ok. It is your freedom. But I have this freedom too, so please let me be. Ok?

I'm so sick of that we have to play every day with this Respect card. Respect so you get respect too. So funny when people here ask for respect for their opinions but can't stand the others. I don't mind if here somebody is Jehanna or Jejin shipper or YJ lover or anything.  But I will not force my opinion or moral or view on the others. Never. And I have never imposed these. 

I love Jehanna and Jeha hates YJ. If someone has different opinion I'm ready to discuss, analyze without any unrespect.

17 hours ago, Bambiina said:

You can't disregard Anna just because her character is not written 'properly'. You can't disregard Anna just because she does not behave 'normally' (like you think an abuse character should be). Don't stereotype an abused character to be someone like YJ. 

I believe some people expect Anna to sit in a corner... get treatment ... eat medicine ... continue to mope around .. don't return JH feeling.. stop communicating .. is that it? Then only she can be the victim and get your sympathy? ... You can't disregard her just because writer did not write her character the way you want her to be .

Sorry for cutting part of your post!

You are right. There’s no cookie cutter way of experiencing trauma. Everyone experiences traumatic events/situations differently. Anna may not behave as we would expect her to behave (per our own preconceived ideas), but this does not mean that she is not traumatized by all that she has endured.  She lived an isolated life since the death of her mother. You could see how thirsty she is for love and companionship. Also, the way she latched on to her “uncle” showed her deep desire for fatherly love. She doesn’t really know the uncle, but she trusts him. We would think that because of her experiences that she wouldn’t,; however, he is providing her something that her father isn’t. He looks to be on her side, unconditionally. It is a smokescreen, but she is too hungry for parental/fatherly affections to notice it. She trusts him so much that she took the medicine he gave her for her anxiety without even batting an eyelash. JH was more concerned about the medicine than she was.

when I chose these pictures

I wanted to give them a title, and the best seemed to me 'Woman in love", you know, like Barbara Streisand song

I would like to use it as background, but I'm not good at stuff like this so please just to play Barbara's song in the background when you look this part of  ep 11 and you will understand my feeling.

So

"Woman In Love"

By11XC7.png

Spoiler

V8BuxsZ.png

Life is a moment in space,
When the dream is gone
It's a lonelier place

lxa8P3M.png
I kiss the morning goodbye
But down inside, you know we never know why,

8qHpeZc.png
The road is narrow and long
When eyes meet eyes
And the feeling is strong

5YahT1B.png

I turn away from the wall
I stumble and fall
But I give you it all

yB0hmm2.png

I am a woman in love
And I'd do anything
To get you into my world

And hold you within
It's a right I defend
Over and over again

4FjK8dT.png

What do I do

With you eternally mine
In love there is no measure of time,

kjHuxTf.png

We planned it all at the start
You and I live in each other's heart
We may be oceans away

yNaRUHW.png

ZQEPq8s.png

You'll feel my love
I hear what you say
No truth is ever a lie

By11XC7.png
I stumble and fall
But I give you it all

I am a woman in love
And I'd do anything
To get you into my world

zKtaICh.png

And hold you within
It's a right I defend

yxZa2Qz.png
Over and over again
What do I do

I am a woman in love
And I'm talking to you
 I know how you feel

jRHwc12.png

What a woman can do
It's a right I defend
Over and over again

nIyYF0w.png

I am a woman in love
And I'd do anything
To get you into my world
And hold you within
It's a right I defend
Over and over again

:bawling:  :heart:

zeTk9MO.png

JeHa be careful, this time she is serious do not play with the fire!!

MR SONG and ANNA mother death

back then in ep 7 MR song was telling JH about ANNA MOTHER , while he was talking 

we all thoughts : he know so much for a man he say he didnt know a lot

but after that when he was talking about her death he made a mistake and say " in the end to die in that horrible way 

but when JH ask " a horrible way ?"

mr song , back off and say that " Suicide  is kind of  horrible too"

we all thoughts : so maybe he dont know much about her death and think like everyone that she killed herself

back to know , we were wrongs my friends , mr song did mistake when he was almost said the true about ANNA mother death but he stopped himself and lie in that time too , that man know a lot and yes that mean that ANNA mother get killed and in horrible way 

MR SONG and YJ

mr song tell YJ " to let ANNA go this time and tell her that even when the animal hunt the mother they let go of the children 

he gave her warning that if she didn't  stop he going to say the true

YJ and SJ in EP 11

YJ " you used my rage and jealousy to get ride of ANNA mother 

she was not making him fearing her cause she killed Anna mother , she clearly telling him that he was happy that she get ride of her for him as she always clear his dirty work , for someone who saying that she didnt have a hand in killing the women and that she just used that to force Anna and SJ to stay under control it was so much to see that in her rage and honest talking with SJ right???

honesty i dont understand , the writer playing with us from the start we all know that , i dont care if YJ was has hand of killing Anna mother or not !!! that no different that dont make her more or less evil in my eyes and as JH said to her today " it not like you didnt kill people before " but he care to know the true about the mother cause he care for ANNA , YJ didnt want to lose JH, if he sure that she was the one who killed the mother and ANNA want revenge he will side ANNA and help her 

so honestly i cant be sure if she lie to him or not !!! , since she was already hidden her plan from him and doing something to trick him and we all saw that , so the fact that she trust and honest with him we all know that it a big lie ( she will never hand her fate in his hand while known he love ANNA , she will not harm him since she care for him but that dont mean she will not trick or play dirty game with him )

where this drama going and what the big mistake the writer can make 

we has to wait to see the true but honesty i want to see the true for ANNA and JH to be free from this world but i am not waiting for the true to decide if i will hate the father more or will hate YJ less, as i write before i hate them for so long list and not just for the mother , i hate this two even without ANNA story since they make me sick with their dirty doing and mind ,

the writer keep making us remember every ep's that the death story isn't the only problem here , he using JH and other characters to always make us  and make YJ and SJ hear that SJ and YJ dirty enough without that , as JH said today " it not like you didnt kill before " and as JH looked and though about SJ after his eggs show , so i hope the writer keep his rules , i dont think that YJ or SJ should have forgiving or hate in the end just Dependence on the true of ANNA mother death , i hate if the writer trying to save any of them and gave them free life and forgiveness just cause of that.....the writer was clear from the first ep with or without ANNA story , YJ a heartless women who can order killing people easy and then dress to go out and live like nothing happen , she someone who control and abusing the people around her , SJ is a dirty politician who playboy and have no moral and a Coward who make his wife do all his dirty work and like to act as victim

so i want the writer and the fan understand that , it was the story from ep1  nothing change ( i am sorry if some didnt get that or lost their way but read that and remember ) , they still the same , we just got to see their past to understand their pain and from where they come-  but they stay the same and never change all  way and in all the 12 ep's we watched .

SJ : love his daughter but still the Coward and dirty man and politician who cant control himself in front of women and still enjoy  every dirty things YJ do for his future as long as it is not harm him or his daughter 

YJ: love and care for JH she want him to stay live and safe, but she still the crazy women who order to kill people with easy mind like ANNA and even the other bodyguards or anyone in her road , and she still having control problem and can be heartless to anyone even for KIM who helped her all this years 

so it the same their past , pain dont change what they was doing all this years , their love and care for the only person in their life that they love ( for SJ is ANNA and for YJ is JH ) dont change what they still doing now , so them being caring an loving for one person dont change how evil and dirty people they are and the fact if they had or hadn't hand in ANNA mother death dont change that too 

so i hope the writer dont make the dream ending when one of them or both getting free from everything just cause the true of the mother death , i think it wrong since from the start to the end he keep remind us all the time what SJ AND YJ true faces , so even if  fans and some of my friends  here will not understand that or cant see what was clear from the start , i still hope the writer dont let his the story down ,

since this story isn't just about the romance between ANNA and JH , and even when i wanted so much see them happy together far away and to not care about what happen to other i cant do that , i have my respect to myself as a reader and watcher and i care about what going to happen to YJ and SJ they have bigger part in this story ( i write once here that i can watch a whole drama about this two - that how much i respect their evil characters ) so i want logic ending , i want to see that all the well written for this two was for some things bigger  and not just ending with stupid reason to forgave or hate them-  i want them to face all what they did till now, that how much i like them , that how much i am into their story and that how much i know that they not side story but both of them is the leads in this drama  

edit : dont hate me for my long and sad post for some of you who want another ending , i maybe be cute sometimes and act in the fan mood and talk from my feeling but in the end i am writer too , and before that i am a good reader , so i have my respect to plot and characters building, i read books since age 9 and i am talking about the long story and books-  i got to learn to respect writer and characters more then like or not like if the things go like i want or love so sorry for talking like that , we have just two week left i cant keep the fan mood when i am fearing about the good story that i loved so much till now - after this post i am going back with the fan mood :wink:

1 hour ago, anipanch said:

Like I said times before, those two "get" each other - on human kind level, not as lover, not as child/mother, but humans that have went true very similar things in life...this is what connects them time and time again.

Now, if you look at what she said I think there will be ppl thinking she is just "copying Anna" trying to be "cute" with him and all that...for me...it has completely different meaning from what Anna said. It is the same words (more or less) but they carry a different meaning depending who said them and WHEN they were said.

For her, she understands with absolute clarity what he must be feeling in this moment: to be in the same room, 6 feet from the person he wants to kill more than anything in the world, and kill him in most despicable way...and - is unable of doing so... his current frustration with himself, feeling of being inadequate, being a failure as human and as person who loved Rania, all those emotion he is feeling now, she had them to, be it her husband or "family" that she wanted to jump across the table time and time again and strangle them then and there...but could not... she, just like JH now...had to sit next to them...and talk like they are "best pals"... THIS is what YJ has done, times and time again, and for that reason JH knows she deep down - does understands his current state of mind.

So when she tells him to - just come back alive, you must (not like a order, but more like a plea) ...just come back alive...everything else will be ok...eventually... for now...all you have to think about is to stay alive, don't do anything stupid. In life, as long as you are alive, there will always be another chance, as long as you are alive there is hope things will work out for the better...maybe even tomorrow...

He failed his "mission in life" - to kill Park, but she could not care less about that, like she said in that glass room: if it is too risky... just come back... even now he is remained of her words. There is always ANOTHER WAY... if he can't pull the trigger and paint the walls with his brain, she will think of a way to become his bullet and kill him on a "different" - more painful level. And for me, this is what he needed to hear in that situation: it is ok, it is not your fault, it is not a "failure", it is just...postponed... for now...so just come back...alive... we will think of something...

For me this is referral back to the scene when she tells to Kim secretary that the thing Kim secretary wants to do for her, she wants to do them all - for JH... like Kim secretary wants to protect YJ at all cost, she too wants to take all the pain and suffering from JH and give him happiness. She wants him to never become - like her.

About  Anna's mother,
I think that YJ said the truth in the last interview, she was  friend with Uhm Hye Rin  AnNa's mother,  when she modeled for YJ's father company , that is true.
Perhaps they two were yet friends  when  met  SJ, he loved AnNa's mother  but  married YJ, for obvious reasons.
and I believe  ajuma that AnNa met in the hospital is Uhm Hye Rin's  mother.

sa90Kyq.png

When she told Anna how she warned her mother  to leave because YJ learned about her and SJ and she will kill for it, she called HyeRin by name , did not use courtesy like Mrs.  or something.

amk0oWt.png

3NPmhPz.png

this woman is totally terrified by memory, which she  recalls!!

may be that YJ was known by then as a ruthless woman who solve problems by killing people who stood in her way?
or ajuma recognized by this that YJ had the right to take revenge for their betrayal? and she will do it ..?!!

Jeha has this battle with himself. He hates YJ but he can see her vulnerabilty and her traumatized past. But sometimes kind of intimate movements for example this "Just come back alive" from YJ toward Jeha I feel like harrasment. I don't know. The situations between YJ and Jeha are so creepy. If you replace them a male boss (YJ) and his  female secretary (Jeha) it would be workplace harrasment. The way how YJ treats, speaks, looks at Jeha.... or plays the victim in front of him for his  sympathy and love... Jeha as a soldier defends the weaks, and when YJ the weak, he defends her too (umbrella scene) but YJ (and neither Anna) don't know what is the difference exactly between the real love and friendship and soulmates and just mere comrades. So she sees Jeha as her hero knight. But still. Everybody know Jeha is so in love with Anna. And she is married, even if her husband is that coward trash SJ. She always freaks me out with her creepiness. 

I wouldn't be surprised after ep 12 if she go after the presidency for herself. Actually she should have done  this from the beginings. She should have divorced for ages ago. She just should have fight with her brother for JB. She could be happier now. But if it would be this simple we have not got our The K2. Or yes? :D

4 episodes. I can't see how the writer will prove he/she has enough time for all this mess. I want happy ending for Jehanna. Even for YJ. She has to be in peace with herself so she can survived. Her past has enough fight she needs calmness from now if she wants to be happy in the future. (Well, she deserves several years in prison but after she deserves her calm  life too. A new life. Without her husband, family, JSS, JB, presidency, Jehanna. 

Jehanna. I want my happy ending for them. But before Jeha needs to teach Anna for life. This girl' s fortunate that Jeha knows her past, her innocence, her hungry for love so he is not angry her "stupidness" and that she always tell him what she did after she did. She loves him she trusts him but she doesn't know how to act toward the person she loves and who is loves her. Jeha has to wake up Anna her sleeping beauty dreaming mode so she can survive too in this tricky life. That is not good she blindly trust Samchon, takes the pills, basically believe anybody anything who looks nice to her. I just worry when Jeha confiscates her pink glasses she will suffer lot from what is real life. Jeha afraid of it too so he is keep his mouth but his patient has limits too. I need my strong Anna next to Jeha in this war. :wub:

24 minutes ago, gimely said:

Jehanna. I want my happy ending for them. But before Jeha needs to teach Anna for life. This girl' s fortunate that Jeha knows her past, her innocence, her hungry for love so he is not angry her "stupidness" and that she always tell him what she did after she did. She loves him she trusts him but she doesn't know how to act toward the person she loves and who is loves her. Jeha has to wake up Anna her sleeping beauty dreaming mode so she can survive too in this tricky life. That is not good she blindly trust Samchon, takes the pills, basically believe anybody anything who looks nice to her. I just worry when Jeha confiscates her pink glasses she will suffer lot from what is real life. Jeha afraid of it too so he is keep his mouth but his patient has limits too. I need my strong Anna next to Jeha in this war. :wub:

sorry to cut your post ( i like it) actually i am angry from JH not from ANNA about that , like you i wanted to see him teach her about life , to teach her to be powerful and to know how to play the game and grow up , i was happy that he told her to "stop being crying kid and grow up if you want to fight YJ " back then in ep 7 , but after that what he did , he just trying to keep her safe , he dont want her in danger and dont want her to fight YJ ,, that wrong ANNA maybe tell him what she doing after doing it , but JH never tell her anything she dont know about his deal with YJ tell , that night she was so scared he will be in danger cause of her and she still dont know even till now that he was out trying to take his revenge too and not full cause of her 

i know that we see ANNA acting wrong , but did anyone asking her to see what we seeing , no one honest with her even JH , everyone has hidden secert and asking her to trust , so why she shouldn't trust the uncle who acting so nice to her like she trust JH who saving her life even when she didnt know anything about him , 

even about the uncle did JH sit down with her and tell her honesty why she shouldn't trust the uncle , telling her what the uncle said to him about using her as tool to hurt YJ , no JH keeping ANNA out of everything , he love her but he want her to stay innocent and safe like a little bird need protecting so it his fault 

ANNA smart but she need love and affecting , forget what we all know about the uncle all what ANNA know that he saved her life saved J4 ,K1 and the maid life , he  nice to everyone and even J4 ,k1 who should know more about life and the  power game trusting uncle now ,so why ANNA cant 

i really wish JH stop trying to protect ANNA from everything and start sharing with her everything , i like their love story so much , but JH is being Selfish here, he want her love and want to keep her safe but still with YJ cause he need his revenge but in the same time want ANNA to stop fighting YJ cause that will make her in danger even when she has her revenge too and suffering 

i want like you , to see him  to be her power partner not her bodyguards and savior , he let her without any choice but to trust the uncle who helping her with her revenge and find the true about her mother , i am not angry from ANNA and since we should admit that her trust for JH and the uncle is the same since she know nothing about them but she was touched of how much they helping and trying to save her 

about 11th episode, I love the turning of events that the writer has made in the plot
I think that is the best he has done so far,
JeHa and Park Kwan Soo , what a couple able to hold in check the entire distribution ..ha!!!

if Choi Yoo Jin  send JeHa to enter the Park Kwan Soo service , is she certain he will not use this oportunity to save AnNa and so to betray her?
Now there is a new red thread, SJ learned that YJ no longer loves him and  that surprised him big time,
He will try to regain  YJ because through it he kept her on a leash, but now learned that no longer has the weapon against her, how long it will take until SJ will learn that JeHa is the one?

9 hours ago, gimely said:

My theory:

I'm afraid of he could step in Cloud 9 sooo easily but going out he wil have trouble with. I smell he fell her trap. I think he is his prison until YJ want him away from Anna. Now anyone can do with Anna what want without fearing from the trapped Jeha. Pills, flash, killing, using, close up, hiding her in Spain or a mental hospital etc. And turning her against Jeha using her innocence... :fearful:

I hope Anna will not believe that Jeha left her. Her trust in him is bigger than that. And when she wake up from her innocence because of her deadly worry for missing Jeha and realizing everybody used her (YJ, Uncle even her Dad and yes, her Mom too) she will become a real adult and she will fight for herself and particulrly for Jeha's safety. 

And Who is with who? I really can't tell. So many evil people around Anna. And Jeha is alone and has to fight for Anna in the future against a whole battallion.

So It's time to Anna shines. Go my girl! :)

(My theory OVA)

@gimely I do too really. She wants JH on her side, and if she fully understands his character, she only needs to have a "good" reason to make him believe her, see her as at least "human" and then no longer identified as being just like PGS. 

Honestly, now after ep 11, conversation with JSJ, I too am thinking of the possibility that she will just do the presidency herself, I just dont know how much she wants the presidency and why does she want it to understand how high this possibility is. 

5 hours ago, SunnySun26 said:

You can't trust people that don't tell you the true or lie to you, don't matter how much you love him or how much he protected you.

Is a mental thing, even if you want to trust in him, your mind will still doubt him, especially a girl like Anna who never trusted somebody before, she already trusted him to much even if he kept her in the dark the whole time. Maybe if he spoke to her, she wouldn't trust the uncle as much as she does.

I don't know why people say that YJ can now kill Anna more than before, for me is otherwise if something happens to Anna, YJ will be the principal suspect, also i don't know if it was a smart or stupid thing that fact that told everybody her secret, i thought that YJ is one of suspects of Anna's mother's dead? She practically give the police a motive for killing Anna's mother, her husband cheated her with Anna's mother and even had a child while married with her, is a good reason to kill somebody so she had the motive.

I also hate people that try to force love where it isn't any love. Which is probably why i never pitied YJ, she can't make other people care about her or love her, she'a also to devil, in my mind she has 2 endings (prison or death -  i prefer the first one so she can think all her life about what she did).

@SunnySun26 This is what I am still unsure about. Based what I initially understand the way she revealed Anna and supposedly the stressed condition she has been in since Anna was made public (hence fainting and oh-I-am-so-not-well to gain public sympathy and favourable response), she is saying taht Anna is illegitimate real daughter of her husband JSJ, which means I have taken her in as my own and is still with my husband although he cheated on me. 

She basically is not ruining herself but rather outed her husband for being a husband with a child from an affair who is hurting a very nice kind hearted lady. She doesn't care anymore about JSJ bc she is angry after he hit her and she wants JH. 

She's very slick though, so if my theory is right that secretary went ahead to kill without instructions because she's manipulated by YJ, police may not be able to directly find the connection or involvement. Secretary will forever protect YJ. This is why part of me would like the witness story to be true. 

She is cunningly manipulative of everyone. I don't even believe that she will not lie to JH or that she is not connected both directly or indirectly to the murder of Anna's mom. Pfft.. That woman? She will do anything to get what and who she wants. 

5 hours ago, alleram95 said:

Hmm.. there are many unfamiliar words to me, so I apologize if there are some mistakes about the translation.. Seems the master knew who is the real killer O.o

Master Song: Would you like to have a drink?

Secretary Kim: What are you doing?

Yoojin: It is the juice that I like

Master Song: Yes, that’s right. When you were sick, you used to look for this

Yoojin: I don’t know that it is still available. (drinking it) It’s delicious

Master Song: It’s taste good, right?

Secretary Kim: Master Song

Yoojin: Everyone stay outside. I want to talk alone with master Song

Yoojin: Because of this, I think I’ve gotten better

Master Song: Really? What a relief… Madam, please get better (?)

Yoojin: You can speak comfortably, ahjussi (uncle)

Master Song: Shall I? Yoojin…

Yoojin: Yes?

Master Song: If it’s possible, give Anna a break/leave Anna alone

Yoojin: Did you come here to talk about that?

Master Song: Yes. Even when you hunt an animal, after you kill the mother, you will let the child alive, right?

Yoojin: Ahjussi… It’s uncomfortable for me to hear that

Master Song: Yoojin… If your father is still alive, he would say that this isn’t right

Yoojin: Ahjussi…

Master Song: If you keep doing that until the end, I have no other choice than to be a whistle-blower (?)/ to reveal the truth

Yoojin: Get him out of here

There’s no clip of this, but this is the talk between K2 and Yoojin in the hospital

K2: I won’t be surprised if you really killed Anna’s mom. It’s not like you haven’t killed a person (?) So, I wish you can tell me about it

Yoojin: Why? Why do you want to know about it?

K2: It’s because of Anna. Anna really believes that you are the one who killed her mom. I don’t know what I should do, whether to stop her or let it be

Yoojin: Just leave it. Let her do what she wants

K2: Alright. So let me ask you about this frankly. Did you kill Uhm Hyerin?

Yoojin: Okay. I’ll only tell you about this frankly. I… I didn’t kill her. And of course, I also didn’t order anyone to kill her

K2: So why… Why do Assembly Jang and Anna believe that you kill her up until now?

Yoojin: To make Jang Sejoon believe that I can kill Anna. That’s why, that day and up until now, Jang Sejoon can’t leave my side. I also know who the real killer is. But, I can’t tell you his/her name. If you have any other questions, ask ‘the mirror’ yourself. It knows everything that I know. I’ve made it to answer to your voice. Only yours, not mine. I have no other choice and have to answer the summons from the police. …

K2: But why me?

Yoojin: You trust me and delete the email. The email that is important to you. It’s the same with ‘the mirror’ to me. I leave it with you

Reporters: Please say something, etc etc

Yoojin: Reporters, and the viewers. For not telling the truth, I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. Yes, Anna is my daughter. She’s a child that is born from my heart.

Reporters: (murmurs) What does it mean? Does it mean that she’s not her biological daughter?

Yoojin: Anna is the biological daughter… of my husband, Assembly Jang Sejoon

@alleram95 Thanks! This is my take on the bolded parts. 

1) YJ kept playing victim to circumstances including being born as a wolf's daughter, but what Master Song mentioned is very interesting. What is more to it? Is it that for whatever that happened previously, she is sooo badly scarred that she is worst than her father? Perhaps she turned into this because she needed to be acknowledged by her father then got lost and worst that she's becoming more evil than her father?  Again I think she made her choices, I don't see this as "victim" of circumstances. 

2) Lol made it so that mirror can truthfully answer to JH's voice? LOL what bull? Dont be kidding me that YJ wants to be honest and tell him everything truthfully. Mirror listens and answer to her first and foremost, it can be programmed by YJ to only reveal partial truth or lies as her instruction when Mirror receives orders from JH. Like c'mon. She knew how infatuated JH is with Anna, you think breaking the two up isn't part of her plan? I wouldnt even be surprised if she will lock him in and separate Anna from him so he couldnt go rescuing her whenever there is a plan plotting to take Anna down. 

3) What a smart plan. Born from the heart - I have suffered my life but I have "raised" and "took care" of this child as if she is my own, the child from my husband's affairs. In the end gaining favourable reaction from her supporters and the public. This also shed bad light on Anna and mom because she is the child out of an affair so this would potentially cause Anna's plan to backfire. Anna exposed her mom and tried to make public to remember her, but now after this revelation, people will remember and talk about her mom that she is a marriage wrecker and the mistress, while YJ turns into this angelic kind hearted wife. This is gonna really hurt Anna and will emotionally affect her as these kind of things isnt what Anna is used to. 

However, I agree with @SunnySun26, I hope that YJ's plans backfired and people start investigating the reason behind the "suicide" and then find the connection or involved (both directly or indirectly) to the murder. Honestly, I do not want her to get away with it. She still needs to pay for everything she did to Anna including emotional and mental abuse. 

13 minutes ago, nona88 said:

sorry to cut your post ( i like it) actually i am angry from JH not from ANNA about that , like you i wanted to see him teach her about life , to teach her to be powerful and to know how to play the game and grow up , i was happy that he told her to "stop being crying kid and grow up if you want to fight YJ " back then in ep 7 , but after that what he did , he just trying to keep her safe , he dont want her in danger and dont want her to fight YJ ,, that wrong ANNA maybe tell him what she doing after doing it , but JH never tell her anything she dont know about his deal with YJ tell , that night she was so scared he will be in danger cause of her and she still dont know even till now that he was out trying to take his revenge too and not full cause of her 

i know that we see ANNA acting wrong , but did anyone asking her to see what we seeing , no one honest with her even JH , everyone has hidden secert and asking her to trust , so why she shouldn't trust the uncle who acting so nice to her like she trust JH who saving her life even when she didnt know anything about him , 

even about the uncle did JH sit down with her and tell her honesty why she shouldn't trust the uncle , telling her what the uncle said to him about using her as tool to hurt YJ , no JH keeping ANNA out of everything , he love her but he want her to stay innocent and safe like a little bird need protecting so it his fault 

ANNA smart but she need love and affecting , forget what we all know about the uncle all what ANNA know that he saved her life saved J4 ,K1 and the maid life , he  nice to everyone and even J4 ,k1 who should know more about life and the  power game trusting uncle now ,so why ANNA cant 

i really wish JH stop trying to protect ANNA from everything and start sharing with her everything , i like their love story so much , but JH is being Selfish here, he want her love and want to keep her safe but still with YJ cause he need his revenge but in the same time want ANNA to stop fighting YJ cause that will make her in danger even when she has her revenge too and suffering 

i want like you , to see him  to be her power partner not her bodyguards and savior , he let her without any choice but to trust the uncle who helping her with her revenge and find the true about her mother , i am not angry from ANNA and since we should admit that her trust for JH and the uncle is the same since she know nothing about them but she was touched of how much they helping and trying to save her 

Agree! Jeha also. This boy, really. :) It never good if there are a lot of secrets. At one of my posts wrote hiw everybody keep Anna in the dark. Even Jeha. BIG NO my boy. Anna is intelligent she can see Jeha has a lot if secrets in front of her too. How should she act toward anyone when her loved one plays the overprotective oppa and doesn't trust her strong mentality. I understand Jeha just treasures her innocence. But there is no time for this anymore. They need to restart their relationship on new basics. Anna is a strong adult and Jeha needs to teach her how to love, what is love. So Jeha has to tell her all of his plans, his past, Rania's story even Anna's Dad cowardness, Samchon's hipocricy, everything. 

I think actually Jeha is afraid of losing Anna if he tell her all. Who brings the bad news dies first... He should be braver. It is always funny to watch as a strong man becomes a puppy when he is in front of his lover. But now there is no time for being puppy he has to be wolf even with Anna (after this he can become her puppy again, but Jeha also need to learn that Anna loves him, he need to learn how to act toward his loved one)

2016.10.29   (분석기준: National, 케이블플랫폼 가입 가구, 시청률:%, 단위:가구)
순위 채널 프로그램 시청률 시청가구수  
1 tvN 더케이투<본>
graph.gif
2 tvN 삼시세끼어촌편3
graph.gif
3 연합뉴스TV 연합뉴스TV뉴스13
graph.gif
4 연합뉴스TV 뉴스1번지
graph.gif
5 연합뉴스TV 투나잇23
graph.gif
6 tvN SNL코리아<본>
graph.gif
7 tvN 삼시세끼어촌편3
graph.gif
8 YTN 뉴스N이슈
graph.gif
9 연합뉴스TV 연합뉴스TV뉴스18
graph.gif
10 연합뉴스TV 연합뉴스TV뉴스08
graph.gif
* 케이블채널 시청률 데이터는 2013년 11월부터 제공됩니다.

2016.10.29   (분석기준: National, 케이블플랫폼 가입 가구, 시청률:%, 단위:가구)
순위 채널 프로그램 시청률 시청가구수  
1 tvN 더케이투<본>
graph.gif
2 tvN 삼시세끼어촌편3
graph.gif
3 연합뉴스TV 연합뉴스TV뉴스13
graph.gif
4 연합뉴스TV 뉴스1번지
graph.gif
5 연합뉴스TV 투나잇23
graph.gif
6 tvN SNL코리아<본>
graph.gif
7 tvN 삼시세끼어촌편3
graph.gif
8 YTN 뉴스N이슈
graph.gif
9 연합뉴스TV 연합뉴스TV뉴스18
graph.gif
10 연합뉴스TV 연합뉴스TV뉴스08
graph.gif

53 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Agree JehAnna couple is so match made in heaven... me too I cant differentiate whether it's JH and Anna or JCW and Y......  especially after looking the recent BTS on the beach and some photos from dispatch..... kyaaaaaa... I can't control my fondness, uncontrolablly fond to JehAnna, lol

me too.. love this couple so much.. really can't differently if its jeha - anna or jcw-yoona.. cuz seems they have mutual attraction for each other.. 

I don't mind if they just become buddies but I just love if they are become lover.. just curious why there is no jcw - yoona couple thread shipper already.. if I can make that thread I will.. but I can't.. I am not as creative as you guys..

Archived