[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

10 hours ago, moreenke said:

@perfectsmilebias When it comes to that email line, like you said it well, he tends to use it when she shows him affection. I think it's his way to make clear : We're not on the same side. But now that he told her he deleted it a long ago, I don't know. why did he did that ? It's his way to tell her he trusts her ? In addition with the I know you're a woman who keeps her promise ?

6 hours ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Jeha got rid of the email a while ago. Their alliance was never based off blackmail, I think Jeha kept bringing up the email as a way to protect himself or distance himself from his connection to YooJin. But now he has admitted to her that he deleted the email and said he believes in YooJin keeping her promises... I feel that distance is shrinking or in a sense gone. Jeha thinks he is going to die... he wanted to leave with nothing hidden from YooJin including his belief in her. I interpret YooJin's tearful sigh at the end of her exchange with Jeha in ep 10, not as a reaction to his rejection, but as a sigh of relief and maybe even hope... hope in her own humanity. This may be one of the only times, and probably the first time in a long time, that a person told YooJin that they genuinely believed that she was capable of good (in this case keeping her word).

Thanks for answering ! I never thought Jeha is going to die so thinking that the boy thinks he may die didn't cross my mind. Seeing this way, I totally agree with you. The fact that Jeha see humanity in Yoojin...

Anyway, his last action is more clear to me now so thanks a lot ! ^^

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why always concerned about the relationship JH - YJ and JH and JH-Anna
K2 is the author YONG PAL
then it is clear that the main character's always is faithful and loyal to her  woman, as was her full air of revenge, has always made it difficult and should always be protected nonetheless we know who his choice.

Guest julie721
1 hour ago, okee said:

why always concerned about the relationship JH - YJ and JH and JH-Anna
K2 is the author YONG PAL
then it is clear that the main character's always is faithful and loyal to her  woman, as was her full air of revenge, has always made it difficult and should always be protected nonetheless we know who his choice.

Ah ah yes.. TheK2 is definitely his work. Lol all yongpal trademarks are presented too here.. Hahahaha.. It's just that the actors here do wonderful acting, not that yongpal cast didn't, but in K2 the supporting actors also give excellent job.. Thus the different interpretations. 

1 hour ago, moreenke said:

Thanks for answering ! I never thought Jeha is going to die so thinking that the boy thinks he may die didn't cross my mind. Seeing this way, I totally agree with you. The fact that Jeha see humanity in Yoojin...

Up until ep10, Our hero was so ready to die TBH. Despite his newly growing feeling to Anna, his main purpose is to finish his revenge (kill Park). And yes, he might be the last man who still see YJ as a person, the other person who's very loyal to her is Sec Kim. Jeha treat her as "Chingu".  Since I'm from JehAnna team, I don't see their relationship as possible romance (but you might disagree with me if your JH-YJ team) although YJ develops some feeling toward him. What I see from JH-YJ is a strong bonding. Friendship, trusted, respect bonds. It can be even stronger than romance. Because such bonds require deeper understanding and compabilities.

@ReemKanabta that alternative story posted on DB was what I mention about. Lol.. And if that alternative story was used for k2 I would certainly pass the drama. Or if my ultimate bias/fave starred in the drama I would only watch her cut scenes to show my support. The answer is simple: PERSONAL PREFERENCES, and well I'm not masochist to torture myself. Most recent examples is I couldn't connect with OTWTA, no matter how people recommend the drama. But there will always others who can appreciate what I don't fancy. And I respect their preference. There will always be drama that caters everyone taste. Don't like this one, try that one... Hahahaha Simple as that.

oh about the kiss IT IS awkward dear...and it meant to be awkward hahahahaha it's the awkwardness that make us going crazy. The nonsense talk, everything. Okay, now using logic to explain the scene: Anna was having some anxiety episode after the poisonous gas attack to her and Jeha. Jeha thinks the only thing that can make her finally able to move is forming/creating a "safe place", where she can only focus on him. Jeha then initiated to form the safe place by covering themselves with blanket, with only him and her under the blanket. Did it really work? Yes to calming down her nerves but it created another new problem, attraction emerges. That's the logic of the scenes, whether you are affected or feel their attraction that would be subjective. The thing is most people feel their chemistry. how much? That would be differed. 

2 hours ago, roneddski said:

I'm curious to see what Chief Secretary Kim's expression will look like if there ever comes a day where YJ chooses to sacrifice her over JH, which I believe could be a possibility. Especially if YJ finds out later Chief Kim ordered the hit on JH. Already we have seen how YJ always has a soft spot for JH and let him off time and time again regarding Anna. 

Oh dear... I never even thought about that. As much as I don't like Sec. Kim, if she was ever thrown away by YJ it's tragically sad TBH. She's the one who stands by her side all this time (although she did some things that weren't ordered before, but she did it out of loyalty and for YJ benefits. And then, BAM.. She's sacrificed just because YJ find a new interest? That would be very cruel destiny for her. But whatever.. My guess she will die to protect YJ later. She's interesting character actually... 

my vote is for JH-ANNA...devils deserve punishment..no.no..no for others..ohh..please..cannot even imagine that..they deserved to be together. both already have a sad life before..let them be happy till the end.

14677382_512994525562887_204899931775827

13 hours ago, julie721 said:

Anyeong chingu... How was your weekend? 2yukta1.gif

Taxi part 2? Ah she hasn't post it.. She will inform it on her account later. Be patience, she do the translation without anyone help (if I'm not mistaken)-->such a dedicated YoonA (and now JCW too) fans.. And she said YouTube always block/removed her uploaded engsub taxi.. That's why she choose other site for taxi. If you curious you can check periodically on her Twitter account @candle_light24 

People have different interpretations and expectation about everything darling. Let them be.. It's not only you who can't move on from the blanket scene. You, me, most of people here and thousands or millions people out there feel the same way. If you check SNS/social media, people go crazy about their kiss. Gotta admit the kiss scene is magical and dreamy. Kudos to the actors. I never ship actors, but yeah I shamelessly ship their characters in drama. But even I who put fine line between actors =/= their characters can understand if people starting to ship them in real life. They're very compatible; visuals (they're look-alike, they could pass as siblings), personalities (they both are very kind, polite, considerate, easy going, basically very easy-to-love-person). Since one is my ultimate bias (fave) and the other is now one of my most love actor, I'm completely happy. I guess the kiss scene would be iconic, you might see some people will do parodies of it. SNL maybe? Better if they invite YoonA and JCW themselves. Make them do the parody with the comedians there. 

Well maybe her acting gets much better..

That's my objective answer, but TBH what makes the scenes so real, magical and believable is how YoonA-JCW unconscious reaction toward each other during the scene, just look at their dilated pupils that make their eyes sparkle so much, YoonA fluster face, how JCW talk during that scene. I won't be surprised if there's some genuine attraction between them. The attraction/tension's so thick you can cut it with a knife and it's projected on screen. That's why I say I get it if people start ship them in real life, I live long enough to be able to read genuine attraction and purely good acting only.

The writer is a male darling.. The italics part: that would be more believable and realistic, but that won't be unique/fresh anymore. If you're an avid Kdrama fans, you watch tons and tons Kdrama, that scenes about tending his wound and have deep convo has been done many time, it become cliche scenes. It's always some fresh ideas that makes people go wild about romantic scene. Like in DOTS how Capt. Yoo stalked The beautiful Doctor Kang from rifle's sight, or milk mustache kiss between RaIm-JooWon in secret garden, etc.. So yeah, some OTP scenes aren't aimed only to be meaningful here, but deliberately shot to be fresh and iconic. 

~~~~~~~

anyway, will post more later.. Gotta prepare to go to work now. Hahahaha it's Monday morning already in my time zone.. Sight real life

monday.jpg 

yeah... NOT!

I guess the writer style of romance just does not suit my taste. I just will skip the scenes like I did this episode when it's unbearable to watch.

7 hours ago, jagmac24_111a said:

I sort of feel the same way! I find it more interesting when JeHa and YooJin are talking, because they never really speak what they are saying, but go around in riddles and symbols of objects! Their chemistry is interesting to me! JeHa came pretty close to YooJin in "Cloud Nine" and I was like "oh my gosh," is he going to kiss her or something? They are unpredictable characters!

I also quite like YooJin, I think she's pityful, and even when she knew Je Ha won't love her, she still genuinely cares for him.

I am quite like YooJin so I could understand her feelings very well and the pain she's going through that is eating her alive.

On other hand I could not sympathize with JeHa, they did not build JeHa's love to Raynia very well so I'm really doubtful of his love to her.

Anna, I'm 50:50 for her. Sometimes she's ridiculous, sometimes I understand her.

4 hours ago, julie721 said:

@soniawong YAA!!! (Read my spoiler)

Hide contents

You screenshot my comment on YouTube? Hahahaha.. Now you know how crazy I am right??? That user with id missdey is me.. I'm guilty as charge!!! I want someone for ahjumma too of course.. I like everyone to be happy.. YoYoCiCi112.gif 

OMG really... by the way are come out with this comment because you have noticed the ahjumma reaction? So now I believe the speed of this viewer 532,740 on YT, half of the views are you and another half-less one is @eva23 and one is mine LOL. I have funs  to read all the comments and the love their showed to Jehanna couple on YT, very entertain.

4 hours ago, julie721 said:

@liltash85 Yay, finally someone share my opinion.. Our opinion might not be a popular one though. Many people will think Anna becoming burden to Jeha. But I see it as her first step toward independence. YoonA once said in interview, that Anna character would blossom under Jeha protection. I'm anticipating what happen next from her. And I think if she knows Jeha agenda, she will take it into her consideration too, she might protect him too in her own way. Just like she try to protect J4, K1 and ahjumma. 

I'm with you @julie721 I really curious want to get an answers from those who blame Anna's action to go for interview, Anna have no power and money, she need to work with samchoon ( so far I have no  idea if he sheep or wolf) but at list he can help Anna with his power otherwise Anna will never have a chance to find out the true behind her mom dead ? or she need to wait for Jeha who work for her enemy?  Anna going or not going for interview her life always in dangerous so make no different otherwise she no need any body guard including Jeha. And when Anna said you will protect me ...nothing wrong with this because Jeha job as body guard of course he need to protect her... and when Anna said that to Jeha, he not officially her BF.

CvihFkkUAAAuo9W.jpg

cr. csa_023

I haven't been hooked on any tv series in so long, but with this drama I can't wait. The best trait of "K2" is that it's hard to distinguish  white from black and characters are changing drastically. in the last 3-4 episodes so many things had happened and the evolution of characters are one of them surely! I absolutely love the changes  YJ is going through. This is a true change, she is no longer the ice queen, who only cares about power and self-image. YJ has become so much more human with feelings and it's very refreshing. 

also her scenes with JH are one of the powerful points of this drama. I guess it's thanks to the actors. the chemistry is just palpable, I get so much feelings from their scenes, each of them are truly memorable and have so much impact. and one thing I saw is how JH was acting indifferent and cold towards YJ this last 3 episodes, but man every time she showed that she cared, his facade just dropped. JH wants so much to believe that, YJ is the woman he first saw, the waman who is ready to kill without hesitation. Honestly, JH doesn't know what to do with a YJ like that, it's like he gets lost with words. The last scene they had was PRICELESS. intense and so much feels. It was like both were trying to restrain themselves from doing something risky. I'm happy that JH still trusts and respects YJ. No matter how much I want this couple to become a real thing, I know there's little to no chance, so only thing I hope is that until the end they won't betray or do something that will make the relationship fully fall apart. 

Honestly, for JH, I'm not seeing any character developments, he is still the same JH he was in the first episode. Still with a weak point for helpless women XD

Anna is another character that has gone through major changes. Yeah, she is getting a revenge, but still I think she acts a little reckless, she should make plans more carefully and make sure not to become a marionette for his so called "uncle". I don't know why, I feel like we will see more evil version of her  in the end of the drama.

Uh I'm so looking forward to the next episode

Guest julie721

@soniawong you caught me... Oh my gosh... I'm shy now... Just like how Anna's shy with Jeha.. emoticon-026.gif  but I shouldn't be right? My comment show my trully nature, care for ahjumma and Chief.. And the views? Again you caught me!! th1191ahmmm-1.gif

calling my Chingu @ReemKanabta you ask, right, that you can't understand why Jeha drew the blanket over them. And I answered, but you know me.. I will never satisfied if I can't give you the proper answer. But, I found it, yeah I'm kinda proud of my self about this. But beware, the answer might not suit to your preference. And to prevent for disappointment, I put my answer in the spoiler. Warning though, open at your own risk 

Spoiler

The answer is because

D8749D38-7D32-4470-801D-D8313A5120EC_zps

Anna's dress/skirt/bottom is rather transparent and she is kinda shy about it.... _1575.gif

i know I know.. I'm that awesome!!! 

yaaa... @julie721 why me? hhahahahaaa.. P1 connected to P0.. yup P0 = you @julie721  you started bwahahahahaa..

what is all about anna's skirt bwahahahahha... your describe about anna's behave toward jeha under that blanket so true.. no wonder you're already her bias for all this time..

and your other agent is.. P? what will you become @nona88 hhahahhaa...

just kidding..

of course I want them got NG's from that kiss scene its my pleeeeaaasuurreee.. wakakakakkk...

#ngakakmulu 

haaiissshh where is BTS of them.. crazy waiting for it..:sweatingbullets:

Thanks to @nona88and @soniawong for the translation (^ • ~)

I'm on team JehAnna...

Unfortunately i'm no longer join this forum,  hahahaa because I just want to enjoy watching this show without shipping war, and negative opinion... I opened for different opinion as  long as it for good sake... 

I even asked myself, what if anna character played by other artist... Maybe there will be no hatred and critism... 

Like I said before ,  I'm not yoona's fan,  not JCW's fan,  not writer's fan too.. I'm neutral, but I really appreciate Yoona, I feel Anna and I feel JH-Anna chemistry,... And I love their blanket kiss...  Hahaha...

As for YJ,  sometimes I feel sad for her but I never forgive her because she's doing bad things to Anna since she's young...  I said no to child abuse... 

Ok...  Thanks to all agents .... Sorry for my bad english

1 hour ago, BlueFreak said:

i told you i can't move on from the kiss scene, but this friend of mine, much worst than me. She edit this picture during lunch time and send it to me....and i laughing like crazy in my workstation..  

Hahaha and yoona favourite fruite is strawberry. Maybe she use strawberry lipbalm too

Finally, I have a bit time for backreading and I still have to watch ep10 with subs, but the raw...  could... brought... a huge GEG to me 

Anna sent that horrible photo to Jeha where she wears tooooooo muchhhh make-up :D (J4 and her skills :lol:) Jeha's reaction :blink:

After that...

Anna calls Jeha (Anna has phone?!!?!!?) and in Jeha's phone Anna's ID picture is THIS PHOTO!!!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

THIS 2 DORKS REALLY

2 hours ago, chi_mo_chi said:

I'm on team JehAnna...

Unfortunately i'm no longer join this forum,  hahahaa because I just want to enjoy watching this show without shipping war, and negative opinion... I opened for different opinion as  long as it for good sake... 

I even asked myself, what if anna character played by other artist... Maybe there will be no hatred and critism... 

Like I said before ,  I'm not yoona's fan,  not JCW's fan,  not writer's fan too.. I'm neutral, but I really appreciate Yoona, I feel Anna and I feel JH-Anna chemistry,... And I love their blanket kiss...  Hahaha...

As for YJ,  sometimes I feel sad for her but I never forgive her because she's doing bad things to Anna since she's young...  I said no to child abuse... 

Hand up. I'm with you. 

Actually, i don't understand Jeha. In Ep10, he hears about Anna's mother story from her but he thinks he can persuade Anna not to take revenge so that she can save herself  ? He wants to kill PGS for the murder of Raniya but does not think that Anna should do the same ?

2 hours ago, chi_mo_chi said:

I'm on team JehAnna...

I so agree with you, I will side eye the writer if somehow makes YJ pitiful because clearly she doesn't deserve it and she showed me again and again.

Jeha will never be happy with a woman like her, he's not a white prince either but at least he still has conscience (she lost hers a long time ago) and he never hurt someone innocent (I can't say the same for her because that's all she did all her life).

I really want Anna to become independent but if she does this with just a little chance in becoming like YJ, i hope she doesn't do it.

I also don't understand why some people want Anna to be a puppet in Jeha's hands, YJ's hands or Uncle's hands, she can think by herself and she doesn't have to ask anybody about anything that happens in her life (because I saw some comments that Anna should ask Jeha's permission to go on tv and that's not normal).

3 hours ago, blindfury said:

Actually, i don't understand Jeha. In Ep10, he hears about Anna's mother story from her but he thinks he can persuade Anna not to take revenge so that she can save herself  ? He wants to kill PGS for the murder of Raniya but does not think that Anna should do the same ?

@blindfuryHe thinks that she's making rash decisions. Rightfully, he is worried about her because he knows the type of peoiple she's dealing with and what they are capable of doing both uncle and YJ which he hasn't explained this to Anna. I mean with the limited knowledge of her enemy after being kept away for 14 years, she needs the help from people with means and knew or understand more about her enemy to execute her revenge. The fact that he loves her also affected his judgement, he only wants her safe and alive hence all the promise and arrangements he is trying to make. He doesn't trust anyone but himself to keep her safe especially those connected to YJ. He understands that she wants her revenge cause after the interview, when Anna said she wants to avenge her mom's dad he went silent. But he just wants her safe and alive for a long time so he can be together and love her for a much longer time. He has to get many more hugs, kisses, cuddles and cute threats or pics. LOL 

@chi_mo_chi @missjung94 You guys arent the only one. 

Come back alive phone call and dont go hug are fast becoming my favourite highlights in ep 10 after the blanket kiss. I have no hopes of getting any BTS video other than stills but I hope I will be surprised. One more sleep to preview. 

Looking forward for more jehanna moments and more of Jeha putting YJ in her place. Last but not least, Anna getting lead and planning her revenge. I am glad that dad is currently being investigated so he will be getting less screentime and focus will be on Anna, JehAnna and their interaction with uncle and YJ

Archived