[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

why it so quiet here ??????????

are people in shock and cant get over all the heart broken scenes we got today ? or people crying since tomorrow is the last episode ?:joy:

26 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Thank you @meh2222 and @YourHighness . for answering my qn about the clock time. For some reason, when I saw 1 am, I thought PM already passed hahaha. Didn't realized if it did, it wouldn't be Saturday but Sunday instead for them. 

CALLING ALL AGENTS: 

Why is our JH usually always fighting bad guys alone? It happened during the Park assassination attempt too. And our poor JH is already so injured from everyone's attacks. Well, K2, don't you worry. You have a lot of back up. We will all help you fight. Go save Anna. Leave the rest of the bad guys to us Agents here.

Agents, gear up your skills and join me in helping our JH with these guys that seem to keep on coming. I am already ready.

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry my dear K2, I know I am one of your most trusted agents here, but my fighting skills are not up to par. Instead, I have another skill that will kill these baddies pretty fast:

Pole-Dancing-Rabbit_zpsm8q6j8zh.gif

dear i feel bad for him having to fight alone all the times ( okay he the hero of this fairy story so you get the reason ) 

but i think he really will love this kind of help you want to send him ( at least he will have fun a little :tongue:) but be sure you send the rabbit and not yourself since ANNA will allow it as long it the rabbit :joy:

1 hour ago, meh2222 said:
1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

:anguished::huh:Chingus i have a qn. Ok..so we all know world clocks work differently. Im from the states, opposite side of korea. So they should be a day different. What is Friday for me is already Saturday for them. I use my world time on my phone and it shows that korea is 1 am right now 

SO...does this mean the ending episode already came out on their side of the world?? If so, they should already know the ending and hence the mention of the fan about too much kisses?

I just want to ease my heart from drifting into a possible not satisfied ending.

Not yet. Maybe the fan just watched until the blanket kiss? lol. And he had already enough. I think the next episode will come out 19 hours from now/ 19 hrs from your time right now.

I want so many kisses too BUT I doubt that we'll even get them. Huhuhu

hahaha the poor guy he need help , we crying here since we get a little kisses and a little romance 

what he mean to much kisses  ?????????? we get the first kiss on ep 6 and it was CPR hahahaa , the only really kiss was after that by four ep's in ep 10 ( dear fan it was on ep 10 out of 16 ep's :joy: what less then that you asking ?:unamused:)

i can totally get why YOONA  laughs  a lot after hearing that i am here cant hold myself after reading that ( sometimes fan living in dream world that their actor shouldn't be touched - okay i am joking i am not trying to make fun of him ) 

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

2 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

lets all think happy thoughts, then it will be happy!

this scene like the scene in ep 14 broke my heart.

why why why cant our otp just be left alone!

I know right! They should shift to Spain, away from all the evil people. :( I feel so bad for them.

BTW guys knetizens comments for TheK2 today are all about uri OTP and wanting a happy ending for them :D Jehanna FTW

OH dear totally with that , just leave have a nice and simple life in other place and i don't care where , have family and children and a lot of love and leave that crazy world behinds and don't worry about evil people they will just kill each other and the winner can just set on the Throne and have everything but keep our   poor couple out of that ( okay i want justice too so much but right now i so scared since it the last ep to worry or ask for more then that )

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nona88

:lol::w00t: of course I am sending the rabbit. I won't come in between my JeNa. My rabbit is special and TAMED *ahem* she always gets the job done. lol. And btw, I agree with you. The fan say too much kisses. In my mind i was like, "TOO MANY KISSES? TOO MANY KISSES?" I mean, here we are, wanting more kisses hahaha.

34 minutes ago, an-naum said:

Thank u for the recaps.unable to watch the live streaming this week.  i hope to catch the RAW before my eyes beg to sleep.

From the preview, Je Ha will resque Anna and he collapse in JSS building. But then he wakes with a start because of the bomb (does it said, the countdown was 1 1/2 hour?)

So, next episode it will be a fast one. 

Dont you worry @vangsweetie637 , i am a blackbelt holder in Karate. :angry: i'll chase away the bad guy from hurting our OTP. Wac chaaaa!!!

I swear this is confusing are we just on jeha and Anna are there no others characters in the story does the sister and her brother in law die oh boy this is interesting drama

33 minutes ago, nona88 said:

why it so quiet here ??????????

are people in shock and cant get over all the heart broken scenes we got today ? or people crying since tomorrow is the last episode ?:joy:

dear i feel bad for him having to fight alone all the times ( okay he the hero of this fairy story so you get the reason ) 

but i think he really will love this kind of help you want to send him ( at least he will have fun a little :tongue:) but be sure you send the rabbit and not yourself since ANNA will allow it as long it the rabbit :joy:

hahaha the poor guy he need help , we crying here since we get a little kisses and a little romance 

what he mean to much kisses  ?????????? we get the first kiss on ep 6 and it was CPR hahahaa , the only really kiss was after that by four ep's in ep 10 ( dear fan it was on ep 10 out of 16 ep's :joy: what less then that you asking ?:unamused:)

i can totally get why YOONA  laughs  a lot after hearing that i am here cant hold myself after reading that ( sometimes fan living in dream world that their actor shouldn't be touched - okay i am joking i am not trying to make fun of him ) 

OH dear totally with that , just leave have a nice and simple life in other place and i don't care where , have family and children and a lot of love and leave that crazy world behinds and don't worry about evil people they will just kill each other and the winner can just set on the Throne and have everything but keep our   poor couple out of that ( okay i want justice too so much but right now i so scared since it the last ep to worry or ask for more then that )

I am quiet because I am literally swooning over JH being an angry young man. The minute he heard the agent say that Park is with JH's GF. He lost it and turned into a furious Superman.:wub: And I am in front of my screen, literally like

8yKYl.gif

watching him turn into an angry unhinged wolf, tearing the world apart to save his Anna and get her back.

Damn, JH, why you so sexy and hot. :wub:

d613fb56f3a6e84af01d990ba644a261.gif

I can feel the tone down of connection between YJ and HJ. No more worry eyes or stares.But now I'm convinced that YJ is all about girls power..(slow clap) no need for a man right know. she can safe herself by herself. still hoping for a decent ending for her character not necessary happy, but decent.

Just now, Qeenz said:

I can feel the tone down of connection between YJ and HJ. No more worry eyes or stares.But now I'm convinced that YJ is all about girls power..(slow clap) no need for a man right know. she can safe herself by herself. still hoping for a decent ending for her character not necessary happy, but decent.

If you go back a few pages, you can see how YJ's character will end through spoiler picture. And Cloud 9 is her strength and weapon, without it, she would have been sitting duck for the villains.

32 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I am quiet because I am literally swooning over JH being an angry young man. The minute he heard the agent say that Park is with JH's GF. He lost it and turned into a furious Superman.:wub: And I am in front of my screen, literally like

watching him turn into an angry unhinged wolf, tearing the world apart to save his Anna and get her back.

Damn, JH, why you so sexy and hot. :wub:

totally understanding you :blush:

i told before if ANNA in danger i will not dare to be in the same country where that happen since our cute wolf going out of control and it will be danger to be around ( not that i mind watching him on the screen like now and be in the dreamy mood of the modern " prince charming" fighting for his love :kiss_wink:)

but dear the way he looked with that lost eyes at her in the car was out of words , he in so much pain seeing her like this that he cant feel the pain his body facing from all that hitting and his wounds ( i love him in  crazy mood:heart: )

OMG i need at least 10 minutes of happy ending to this two , i need to see them together more then that after all that pain in their life's

do you hear me MR writer and PD ? more then that not less :unamused: 

i need more i cant watch them suffering any more :dissapointed_relieved:this great and touching couple how can anyone get how much they mean to each other !!!!! when death is not a choice when it come to each other and when they crazy powerful when it come to save each other , that love and that feeling , okay it  is just like this 

tumblr_nbpqxfbHxV1tjsogwo1_500.gif    

13 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

If you go back a few pages, you can see how YJ's character will end through spoiler picture. And Cloud 9 is her strength and weapon, without it, she would have been sitting duck for the villains.

not sure dear that maybe not be her blood 

it can be SJ death and she for once hold him and they talk honesty about their feeling 

it can JH blood while trying to save her 

it can her brother blood 

or it can really be her blood ,  i dont think she can choice to live if she lose cloud 9 she more then once said that this place is like her life i double she can go out and watch that place destroy in front of her eyes ( it more hard then killing to her )  that why i once said i want JH to blow this place so she can feel what the meaning of someone taking all your life from you so easy ( okay i was so angry then after seeing her talking to ANNA in the hospital and telling her how her father didn't love her and her mother die cause of her and basically taking any left hope from a girl who has just wake up after trying to kill herself  ) but look like it will blow even if not in JH hands 

in the preview someone said the bomb can't be turn off  ( maybe even the brother still  don't know that he cant turn it off and it PARK trick to get ride of the two of them  and maybe he know and was trying to trick YJ and was planing to destroy cloud 9 anyway)

4 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

What you are saying is true.but what I liked about her is that she doesn't lose her cool easily when she's cornered.even though she has mental issues.

Hello!

i started watching K2 this past Sunday night and I immediately fell in love with it haha. I've been looking over the forums since then so im particular new to this! Late joiner here. I just had to share my thoughts on episode 16 preview... in the last scene where we see Jeha saying like I swear or give oath (something along those lines) did anyone notice that it looks like there's a cross in the background?? Maybe the writers are completely trolling us as someone else said and it is a wedding scene?!? :o I just noticed that it looks like a cross and plus it looks like Jeha is dressed fancy....assumptions, assumptions, assumptions!! Maybe he's in a church and possibly getting married or something:wub:

Also was anyone else worried about Jeha throughout this whole episode?!?? He just got shot, had surgery AND almost died so he was definitely in no condition to fight... but then again, he was all bloody and hurt in episode 1 and still mananged to fight.... When it just comes to anna, nothing can stop him! :D 

it seems that he collapse or becomes unconscious next episode based on the preview and the bomb is about to explode... Omg Actually in the preview you see for a couple of seconds the building trembling, probably because of the bomb. I'm wondering why Anna was calling Jeha'a name in the preview though.. I hope he isn't still stuck in the building.... we know that he's going to survive of course based on the last scene of the preview, but still......

3 minutes ago, nona88 said:

not sure dear that maybe not be her blood 

it can be SJ death and she for once hold him and they talk honesty about their feeling 

it can JH blood while trying to save her 

it can her brother blood 

or it can really be her love i dont think she can choice to live if she lose cloud 9 she more then once said that this place is like her life i double she can go out and watch that place destroy in front of her eyes ( it more hard then killing to her )  that why i once said i want JH to blow this place so she can feel what the meaning of someone taking all your life from you so easy but look like it will blow even if not in JH hands 

in the preview someone said the bomb can't be turn off  ( maybe even the brother still  don't know that he cant turn it off and it PARK trick to get ride of the two of them  and maybe he know and was trying to trick YJ and was planing to destroy cloud 9 anyway)

SJ I doubt. JH and her said their goodbye's and her instincts told her she won't ever see him again so I doubt it's his too. It can be SW's OR Sec Kim's. Wasn't she racing back to Cloud9 to save her Madam?

Yeah the bomb can't be turned off. I am watching the RAW right now and PKS's Chief told JH in the end that Anna is in Cloud9. But everyone is going to die in JSS HQ anyway because the bomb cannot be turned off and SW doesnot know that. That's why JH screamed in anger and frustration in the end. His Anna is still in danger.

new photo what that ????????????????????so are we going to have wedding for really i see flower and tables and JH in hot cloth 

i am praying now :heart:

p.s. i dont know if that even from the K2 filming but till someone prove that it isn't i going to live in hope 

6 minutes ago, ferily said:

Hello!

i started watching K2 this past Sunday night and I immediately fell in love with it haha. I've been looking over the forums since then so im particular new to this! Late joiner here. I just had to share my thoughts on episode 16 preview... in the last scene where we see Jeha saying like I swear or give oath (something along those lines) did anyone notice that it looks like there's a cross in the background?? Maybe the writers are completely trolling us as someone else said and it is a wedding scene?!? :o I just noticed that it looks like a cross and plus it looks like Jeha is dressed fancy....assumptions, assumptions, assumptions!! Maybe he's in a church and possibly getting married or something:wub:

Also was anyone else worried about Jeha throughout this whole episode?!?? He just got shot, had surgery AND almost died so he was definitely in no condition to fight... but then again, he was all bloody and hurt in episode 1 and still mananged to fight.... When it just comes to anna, nothing can stop him! :D 

it seems that he collapse or becomes unconscious next episode based on the preview and the bomb is about to explode... Omg Actually in the preview you see for a couple of seconds the building trembling, probably because of the bomb. I'm wondering why Anna was calling Jeha'a name in the preview though.. I hope he isn't still stuck in the building.... we know that he's going to survive of course based on the last scene of the preview, but still......

welcome here you can always joining the fun ( never late to have new friend):kiss_wink:

for the wedding we are praying here for that join us 

for worry about JH ,okay let get over that let just keep trusting he the superman and can survive all that ( i cant have more worry then i what i have now ) :wink:

5 minutes ago, Qeenz said:

What you are saying is true.but what I liked about her is that she doesn't lose her cool easily when she's cornered.even though she has mental issues.

Yeah and the reason she doesn't lose her cool is BECAUSE of the Mirror. It's the strongest weapon and almost always manages to flip the situation in her favor. if you think about it, her father gave her the biggest power and weapon with JSS. I hope she realizes that before her end. And today she almost lost her control(twice) when JSS President brought SW in Cloud9.

Looking at the preview....siblings will continue to try to outsmart each other for a while...JH will fight a bit more but in the building since he knows there is Anna and the bomb...Anna will still be in a danger and calling out for JH and his help...think these scenes r for first half of ep...and at the end seems to me JH is giving statement...i would like to be in the court officially

Wonder...will be a force entry at cloud 9?...don't know what else would make YJ get out...and of course our OTP ending :wub:

No wonder..know as a fact...tomm, last ep, will be very interesting and fast just like today was

that scene , that look on eyes and that feeling like someone taking your life from you and you standing cant do anything , that fear , worry and softness , that lost souls and that suffering , that pain and that feeling of going crazy that ..............OMG that ...........

20161112000018_0.jpg                       

P.S. we still didn't hear that line from ep 15 preview right " i will follow  you wherever you go " 

19 minutes ago, nona88 said:

new photo what that ????????????????????so are we going to have wedding for really i see flower and tables and JH in hot cloth

i am praying now :heart:

p.s. i dont know if that even from the K2 filming but till someone prove that it isn't i going to live in hope 

Hope denied.  That is a behind-scenes photo from Wook's appearance on Tae-joon and Bomi's "We Got Married" segment that will air in Korea at 5:00pm on Saturday 12 November.

19 minutes ago, nona88 said:

welcome here you can always joining the fun ( never late to have new friend):kiss_wink:

for the wedding we are praying here for that join us 

for worry about JH ,okay let get over that let just keep trusting he the superman and can survive all that ( i cant have more worry then i what i have now ) :wink:

If you ask me...they were always surrounded with so many people...let them wed somewhere alone...and start to make babies ASAP ;)

9 minutes ago, cherkell said:

Hope denied.  That is a behind-scenes photo from Wook's appearance on Tae-joon and Bomi's "We Got Married" segment that will air in Korea at 5:00pm on Saturday 12 November.

republican-cry-baby-gif.gif    

you should allow me  to stay with  hope a little longer :unamused: 

thanks for the information  :wink:

p.s. at least i was right it really looked like wedding 

9 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Looking at the preview....siblings will continue to try to outsmart each other for a while...JH will fight a bit more but in the building since he knows there is Anna and the bomb...Anna will still be in a danger and calling out for JH and his help...think these scenes r for first half of ep...and at the end seems to me JH is giving statement...i would like to be in the court officially

Wonder...will be a force entry at cloud 9?...don't know what else would make YJ get out...and of course our OTP ending :wub:

No wonder..know as a fact...tomm, last ep, will be very interesting and fast just like today was

Ooo..I didnot think about the court. That makes sense. But Anna knows JH is not in JSS building so why she will call out for his help?

I am just hoping we got some good OTP scenes..romantic too and not just dramatic ones.

Archived