[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

38 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I am very confused with the preview. :lol:

But Woohoo! Right on money with the kidnapping. Who kidnapped her though? Sec Kim? SW? PKS?

Poor JH fighting when so hurt :( Good thing he is our resident Superman. :lol:

wow right on the fact that anna gets kidnapped.

well oh dear JH just recovered and now he has to go into the lion's den and fight to save Anna. They BETTER NOT KILL JH! I would not accept such an ending! JH is superman.

So i am guess Park is the one kidnapping Anna? i dont think the uncle is, i think the uncle agenda is just to get rid of YJ. I dont see why he would want to use Anna. Anna isnt YJ main weakness, if anything Park seems the most probable cause he can get rid of JH and SJ at the same time.

Also it seems the kidnapping threat is directed towards SJ, maybe we will finally see him stepping up as a father?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kaoriharang said:

well oh dear JH just recovered and now he has to go into the lion's den and fight to save Anna.

So i am guess Park is the one kidnapping Anna? i dont think the uncle is?

But last time, we saw Uncle and Park teaming up... So... But I am just wondering though what did JH do with the money she got from Park. And what did he talk about w/ Park? 

Just now, anipanch said:

I'm worried about JH, he is in no condition to run around saving people. I think we will see him on the verge of life and death once again...

Will the subway scene be another dream again? HUHUHUHUHU 

1 minute ago, meh2222 said:

But last time, we saw Uncle and Park teaming up... So... But I am just wondering though what did JH do with the money she got from Park. And what did he talk about w/ Park? 

Will the subway scene be another dream again? HUHUHUHUHU 

I think the Uncle and Park teaming up is to get rid of YJ. But even the Uncle knows if they kidnap Anna, would YJ be affected? no. So i think the kidnapping of Anna is more on the personal agenda of Park, to use it as a tool to get JH and SJ.

HAHA i hope it would be a reality rather than a dream again.

2 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

well oh dear JH just recovered and now he has to go into the lion's den and fight to save Anna.

So i am guess Park is the one kidnapping Anna? i dont think the uncle is?

Uncle is the one who told Park about Jehanna for sure. So indirectly he may have a hand in it since Park and SW teamed up against JH.

2 hours ago, Bambiina said:

@gimely Huhu .. JH has never lead her on .. NEVER .. she read the signal wrongly .. wakakkaka .. she should know JH already .. JH is not like her .. JH will never be like her ... :D

Sorry Chingu, but I don't understand what do you mean. :sweatingbullets: Are you sure you wanted to write this to me? :) 

I'm working now but still try to reading back you guys :) 

omg i finished my meeting and i come here fast and found the that :heart:

okay i still have a long day of works so i cant be really here i will read everyone posts before going again ant i hope i will have a little power at night to come back 

thanks for everyone who share the video and the translate :love:and here another  BTS of the great casts who working like a really team i love everyone on this drama casts ( everyone ) 

Cw5QpkIVEAAbIgB.jpg  

Just wondering about the preview again, i know that something the editing of the preview is never clear about how the ep will play out.

but the scene where YJ calls JH a traitor but there is the voice over of both YJ and JH.

And @alleran95 translated it (highlighted)

so are we to assume that JH is acting together with YJ to trick Park and the Uncle? or is this something that JH is acting on his own?

I remember the text preview said something that JH pretends to give the USB to Park and Uncle, so I am guessing he is acting?

And the highlighted part in blue? is JH and Anna talking to each other? or this is just because of the editing?

(PS. its funny that the photo Anna has of JH is like a photoshoot photo, bodyguards apparently get photoshoots as well :P )

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

My version of translation

Yoojin: Is there something you need that you come here?

Sungwoong: I came to plant a bomb

Jeha: I’ll do my best

Yoojin: You dirty traitor

Yoojin: What should we do?

Jeha: We must catch Park Kwansoo

Jeha: Wherever you go, I’ll follow you

Jeha: I have something difficult that you have to do

Anna: What is it?

Miran: Did you say that Miss Anna got kidnapped?

A man: We have to save her

Sungjoon: Let’s go now

Jeha: I…

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

@julie721 .. wahaha. me me ke. I want YJ to forgive SJ and SJ become a dotting husband .. they take in Anna .. they win the election .. they become the presiden .. YJ helping SJ to built the nation .. JH became their son inlaw .. 

I will forget everything .. Anna too .. YJ is not the kiler .. she get help pyscatrist (wrong spellin I know .. ) 

.. This is what I want .. a happy ending for all.. 

LOL! Love it! THIS would be a great twist! @Bambiina you are the best! 

And Jehanna baby would be girl and YJ would feel it was beautiful if that little girl was named after HR, Anna's mother. :joy: 

Happy ending pig dance in pink tutu :joy:

Slightly different translation of the preview

YJ: What are you doing?

SW: i'm here to set off a bomb

JH:I'm sorry.

YJ: You traitor

Anna: Would should we do ? (Not in the chinese and the one by  alleram95 had YJ but it is Anna)

JH: We need to catch PKS. No matter where you go, i will follow you but you have one more difficult tasks to do.

Anna: What? 

j4:Miss Anna has been kidnapped?

SJ: Let's go

JH: Anna yah

2 minutes ago, blindfury said:
Slightly different translation of the preview

YJ: What are you doing?

SW: i'm here to set off a bomb

JH:I'm sorry.

YJ: You traitor

Anna: Would should we do ? (Not in the chinese and the one by  alleram95 had YJ but it is Anna)

JH: We need to catch PKS. No matter where you go, i will follow you but you have one more difficult tasks to do.

Anna: What? 

j4:Miss Anna has been kidnapped?

SJ: Let's go

JH: Anna yah

Actually this preview makes slightly more sense. especially since if is Anna saying it not YJ in the highlighted part.

So what is this difficult task, and it seems that JH does manage to talk to Anna before she is somehow kidnapped?

19 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Actually this preview makes slightly more sense. especially since if is Anna saying it not YJ in the highlighted part.

So what is this difficult task, and it seems that JH does manage to talk to Anna before she is somehow kidnapped?

I think he talked to her after he saves her. And just my guess but the difficult task would be for Anna to hide/leave till the "war" is over so that she is not in danger. Anna in danger is JH's worst nightmare. She needs to be away from the danger for him to destroy everyone and everything. And then he told her that he will follow her where ever she goes.

3 hours ago, Bambiina said:

@julie721 .. wahaha. me me ke. I want YJ to forgive SJ and SJ become a dotting husband .. they take in Anna .. they win the election .. they become the presiden .. YJ helping SJ to built the nation .. JH became their son inlaw .. 

I will forget everything .. Anna too .. YJ is not the kiler .. she get help pyscatrist (wrong spellin I know .. ) 

.. This is what I want .. a happy ending for all.. 

This ending spells perfection...  Hhahaha I like it.  So much hate and revenge on main characters..let there be love in the end..  Hahaha though I don't see it coming specially for YJ and SJ

2 hours ago, gyu2003 said:

is there any chance that the USB is in AN's hand so she is being kidnapped by.. idk CYJ? kim? PKS? or even worse, CSW? 

It easy to get the USB if it's in her hand,  and JH will not put her life in such danger..  I think she is a bait for JH in exchange for usb

37 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I think he talked to her after he saves her. And just my guess but the difficult task would be for Anna to hide/leave till the "war" is over so that she is not in danger. Anna in danger is JH's worst nightmare. She needs to be away from the danger for him to destroy everyone and everything. And then he told her that he will follow her where ever she goes.

hmmmmm, could be a good guess.

it is vague huh the preview i cant figure it out.

Archived