[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

@nona88

OMO. Forgive me. I was reading all ur possible ending thoughts and came to 'half naked' and my mind went straight into the gutter :wub::P 

I like all your possible endings. The wedding one is so nice. But i really like the beach one too. Actually that one has to my top pick. It involves a melting deep kiss. I like. I like. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@nona88

OMO. Forgive me. I was reading all ur possible ending thoughts and came to 'half naked' and my mind went straight into the gutter :wub::P 

I like all your possible endings. The wedding one is so nice. But i really like the beach one too. Actually that one has to my top pick. It involves a melting deep kiss. I like. I like. 

dear i think you misunderstand me i didn't made list of what possible ending can be to choice one of them:joy:

i made a list of all the things i want on the final ep's ( all of them dear ):blush:

There are times when we have to understand things both literally and figuratively. When they say that Anna is being “locked up and away”, the drama staff and scriptwriter probably don’t just mean it literally. And realistically, unless she is being kidnapped by someone who is mentally disturbed, there is no way that Anna has had 0% interaction with the world while she was in Spain-she most likely was being watched 24/7. There are things that are left for the viewer’s self-instinct to understand. Remember, when Anna left for Spain, she was already a 9 year-old kid. Whether she has had some sort of private education abroad or not, the girl does and should have some basic knowledge by herself. The girl should know how to eat, how to cross the street, how to use the coins, or talk to a stranger for some basic things like purchasing a subway ticket. She had to, at least, learn how to speak some basic Spanish to communicate. And if she kept on trying to escape again and again, the girl should have started getting familiar with the subway station on her own. The girl is simply not stupid. The important thing here is, she is being robbed EMOTIONALLY and PSYCHOLOGICALLY, by her so-called stepmother. Her family was taken away. Her childhood was taken away. She had nobody to rely on. She just simply didn’t have any “real” interaction with the world in a real sense. She just didn’t know how the cruel world out there is like.

Criticizing every detail in a drama is simply criticizing nothing at all.

23 minutes ago, MindfulL said:

There are times when we have to understand things both literally and figuratively. When they say that Anna is being “locked up and away”, the drama staff and scriptwriter probably don’t just mean it literally. And realistically, unless she is being kidnapped by someone who is mentally disturbed, there is no way that Anna has had 0% interaction with the world while she was in Spain-she most likely was being watched 24/7. There are things that are left for the viewer’s self-instinct to understand. Remember, when Anna left for Spain, she was already a 9 year-old kid. Whether she has had some sort of private education abroad or not, the girl does and should have some basic knowledge by herself. The girl should know how to eat, how to cross the street, how to use the coins, or talk to a stranger for some basic things like purchasing a subway ticket. She had to, at least, learn how to speak some basic Spanish to communicate. And if she kept on trying to escape again and again, the girl should have started getting familiar with the subway station on her own. The girl is simply not stupid. The important thing here is, she is being robbed EMOTIONALLY and PSYCHOLOGICALLY, by her so-called stepmother. Her family was taken away. Her childhood was taken away. She had nobody to rely on. She just simply didn’t have any “real” interaction with the world in a real sense. She just didn’t know how the cruel world out there is like.

Criticizing every detail in a drama is simply criticizing nothing at all.

Ahh - I love your comment - like 1000x ..

I think writer made a good job with the characterization ... I don't find anything wrong with the way he wrote his character ...

The thing I find amusing and absurd is those over the top 'war like situation' ... and the way he decided to 'present Anna' to the public is kinda over the top. As for the character development - I don't find anything lacking - since YJ is a villain and I guess her back story is just - a woman deprived of love .. a woman that has been betrayed by her husband and her family .. - that's it ... :D

3 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Hi @Bambiina your post above is correct. But I need to correct one thing though, Love Rain was not Yoona's first drama. Her first debut drama was "Two Outs of the Ninth Inning", this drama was 9 years ago and her first meeting with Lee Jung Jin, the cunning Samchon in K2. Love Rain was the fifth drama.

Thank you chinggu ... I should rephrase my comment - MY FIRST YOONA's drama .. :D

@nona88

Oops sorry. Lol. For some reason i thought it was ur list of the endings that u wanted haha. I blame the 'half naked' image. I am still in lalala land with that one :wub::rolleyes:

But u know what, since it's thoughts on what you want, all of what you wrote will make a super sweet ending.

I like it all. I will like a scene where they eat ramen together too :blush::glasses:

19 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@nona88

Oops sorry. Lol. For some reason i thought it was ur list of the endings that u wanted haha. I blame the 'half naked' image. I am still in lalala land with that one :wub::rolleyes:

But u know what, since it's thoughts on what you want, all of what you wrote will make a super sweet ending.

I like it all. I will like a scene where they eat ramen together too :blush::glasses:

Yes both cooking ramen and of course dancing together while waiting before eating the ramen with each holding a strand leading to slurping to the end thus a sexy smacking kiss.  *face blushes all red just the thought of that image*

10 hours ago, nona88 said:

maybe 

i am with the idea that he will not kill in the end ( even when killing is the only choice to save someone life it still hard to choice that road to heal JH) 

but i think he need to face ANNA in big danger where she almost get killed infront of him and he were unable to help her, that will help him to go out of his PTSD 

but dear he dont have to be cure with 100%  , PTSD from war and after losing someone you love on the way JH lose his love , dont go a way easy with just another shock but people with times learn to accept their pain and their fear that how the get out of PTSD , they still have to live with pain and guilty about it ( sure about war part) but with time they learn to accept their guilty so they slowly be ready to get that what happen has happen and   they can start new life and still have that part of them without allowing it to run their  new life 

the writer sure going with putting ANNA and JH in  danger in this final two ep's if that cause PARK or YJ or any other evil powerful person( okay we have a lot from them in this drama and the writer may even gave us more new one :unamused:) but what happen after that i dont know , to be honest i am trying hard to not guess  and wait ( it hard but it better for my weak heart ) but it maybe be just like you said or as some other said that he will even have to kill PARK or someone to save ANNA 

p.s. i need to sleep now :sleepy:see you later , i hope we wake up and find new news or still or even better the preview is out :thumbsup:

I know his PTSD cannot be 100% cured by this, that's why I wrote: it will "lessen" some symptoms like his nightmare IF he manages to save Anna in the same situation in which he lost Rania.

And even if he kills, it won't make him any less of a hero because many heroes have killed the villains/vamps and they are still hailed as heroes.

Also our JH and Anna are the leads of the show, of course it will end with them being in danger and beating the bad guys/vamps.

9 hours ago, blindfury said:
1st IG

「#Anna and #friends #Last #filming with  #YoonAh Noona #Last #filiming #afteractingofemotionaltears #THEK2 #Tillltheend #fighting 」

2nd IG

Today is my last scene with Anna. THank you Yoon-Ah.

Not sure if this means she has filmed her last scene?

Nope..just that it's her last filming with J4 and maybe K1.

5 hours ago, julie721 said:

I'm gonna hunt you down wearing my pink tutu if Anna leave.. You wait girl, just wait.. So you better pray hard that Anna won't leave SK.. Or you'll meet the cute me and my pink tutu.. pink-tutu-clip-art-9uVIMd-clipart.gif

Hahaha, I am ready but seriously, wasn't it clear enough that Anna won't leave since JCW and Yoona were shooting a chase scene on Sunday? How would they film that if Anna was abroad? And there's also her mom's death mystery to be solved. Would it make sense for her to be gone?

4 hours ago, Bambiina said:

Please take note my comment is about my friends (a few of them).

One of the reasons they fall for YJ character is because they don’t like Yoona. To them Yoona can’t act (may be they still remember Love Rain – Yoona first drama). They think JCW level is way above Yoona and she is not the right candidate for JCW. I consider them as anti-fans – and they are proud to be anti-fans (We are still friend hehehe). I believe if the actress is not Yoona – the response would be different.

Another reason they don’t like Anna is because they keep on comparing JCW-PMY chemistry. They feel Anna is not as feisty as Young Shin in Healer. Some have sentimental feeling toward JCW-PMY pairing, to see JCW paired up with another actress is a bit too hard to digest, they rather see him with an older actress than a younger one (what more when the older actress is more skillful and awesome).

Anyway not all Jejin Shipper fall under the above category..  I know … Some don’t even know Yoona and JCW before K2 …

But personally I feel majority that don’t like Anna is because the reasons I stated above (please don’t be offended if you don’t fall in this category).

K2 is not healer or empress ki … That’s the problem when an Actor is so good and ppl see him as the character … it’s hard for him to break free from the expectation.

Je Ha, Seo Jung Ho and Toghon Temur are three different characters … they can’t and won’t be the same … each one has their own flaws

Don’t throw tomatoes to me –  that is what my friends told me (why they hate Anna).

Yesssssssssssssss ... I knowww .. some just do it to spite Jehanna fans .. wakakaka .. anyway I never let anything said in a forum get to me .. that's why after 14 years I am still in soompi commenting ... :D

I've noticed that too(been browsing some couple and show threads). Funnily enough most of the YJ-JH fans were Healer couple fans who preferred him with an older woman than a younger beautiful one like Yoona. I even saw how they only shared bad reviews of the show and of the characters instead of giving and showing him support. I thought it was pretty childish but everyone fangirls their own way. If it makes them happy, so be it. Hating on his new show or the new co star or the new pairing will not help any couple. What's meant to be is meant to be. 

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Chingu, I think that if Anna was to receive bad wounds, JH will instantly be reminded of Raniya, and will bust out his hidden moves to make sure nothing happens again. He was a little too late to save Raniya, and if PKS has his hands on someone JH loves again, I am sure we will see JH even more fiesty. Maybe even like Rambo-ish. Due to my long awaited impatience for the finale, I am currently just doing episodes reruns lol. The episode when Raniya was killed, the anticipation in his eyes, and when he was blocked by PKS's car..it was that small moment that caused him to to be too late to save her. I think this time around, he will not make the same mistake again. Remember that episode when YJ asks JH if Raniya was his lover. He responded by saying he wasn't sure. Given his circumstances, he didnt have enough time to be with Raniya. But with Anna, he had time to interact and hold her, and know her, and comfort her, and kiss and cry for her, with her. I am sure he loves Anna.

There was a scene where it shows that YJ saw UHR grasping for help, but she stood there, not doing anything. That is as much as a crime than the actual deed. It's like..a hit and run.

I anticipate a very good ending. Please, writer-nim, give us a heart touching soulful ending. And, please, it's not too much to ask for. JCW is one of the best kissers out there in the korea drama world, so please don't let his skills go to waste. Give us a:

MELTING, DEEP KISS.

or, just a simple loving scene that ensures us that JeNa are together, alive, of course. I will not accept ghosts or coma-ridden. Nope.

I think the show has made plenty clear that Rania was just sympathy and Anna is his first love.

Yes PLEASE for the melting, deep kiss. ;):wub:

7 minutes ago, feima said:
30 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@nona88

Yes both cooking ramen and of course dancing together while waiting before eating the ramen with each holding a strand leading to slurping to the end thus a sexy smacking kiss.  *face blushes all red just the thought of that image*

tumblr_nqnse3grIW1sial0xo1_500.gif  

that the right mood keep it , it help me be  in  heaven my best Friends                         

16 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I know his PTSD cannot be 100% cured by this, that's why I wrote: it will "lessen" some symptoms like his nightmare IF he manages to save Anna in the same situation in which he lost Rania.

And even if he kills, it won't make him any less of a hero because many heroes have killed the villains/vamps and they are still hailed as heroes.

Also our JH and Anna are the leads of the show, of course it will end with them being in danger and beating the bad guys/vamps.

yeh you right it sure they have to face danger 

hahahaha  i will love JH no matter what he do in the next two ep's i was going to love since he mange to not kill anyone till now even when i was here killing people in my mind seeing them using ANNA and make her suffer 

16 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I think the show has made plenty clear that Rania was just sympathy and Anna is his first love.

Yes PLEASE for the melting, deep kiss. ;):wub:

sorry i dont agree with that everything JH say in front of other has half  true and half lie 

but when he talk to ANNA he answer her honestly always , he said in front of YJ that he don't know if that was love or sympathy what he felt for rayina , but he also say the same about ANNA , when YJ ask him if the love or again sympathy he answer ( this time also i am not sure )

we all know that JH was already know he in love with ANNA when he said that , but he was  careful to not gave his full true feeling to YJ , that danger and he know that

since he lie about his feeling about ANNA in the same way about rayina , that mean he wasn't telling the true when he said  that he didn't know if he loved rainya or not, 

i take his answer to ANNA as the only true answer since he only full honest with her and when ANNA asked if " she was someone he loved " he answered with tear and honest face that " she was"

i don't mind that ANNA wasn't his first love , since it she sure more important to him and more connected to him , and also his past love is important part of JH life that why he now what he is , and that why he trying more harder to make ANNA happy and to protect her 

you know i may be wrong , but at least for now that what i understand from everything 

for the melting kiss  i agree and agree  and agreeeeeeeeeeeee

join the fun and write your own plot of the kiss scene 

11 minutes ago, nona88 said:

yeh you right it sure they have to face danger 

hahahaha  i will love JH no matter what he do in the next two ep's i was going to love since he mange to not kill anyone till now even when i was here killing people in my mind seeing them using ANNA and make her suffer 

sorry i dont agree with that everything JH say in front of other has half  true and half lie 

but when he talk to ANNA he answer her honestly always , he said in front of YJ that he don't know if that was love or sympathy what he felt for rayina , but he also say the same about ANNA , when YJ ask him if the love or again sympathy he answer ( this time also i am not sure )

we all know that JH was already know he in love with ANNA when he said that , but he was  careful to not gave his full true feeling to YJ , that danger and he know that

since he lie about his feeling about ANNA in the same way about rayina , that mean he wasn't telling the true when he said  that he didn't know if he loved rainya or not, 

i take his answer to ANNA as the only true answer since he only full honest with her and when ANNA asked if " she was someone he loved " he answered with tear and honest face that " she was"

i don't mind that ANNA wasn't his first love , since it she sure more important to him and more connected to him , and also his past love is important part of JH life that why he now what he is , and that why he trying more harder to make ANNA happy and to protect her 

you know i may be wrong , but at least for now that what i understand from everything 

for the melting kiss  i agree and agree  and agreeeeeeeeeeeee

join the fun and write your own plot of the kiss scene 

LOL, no matter if he kills or not, it won't diminish his hero status at all, that's why I don't mind it either way.

Not saying he didn't love Rania but his love was not as strong compared to Anna. He himself admitted that it was mostly sympathy. The writer wouldnot have used that word if not true. He does share half truths with YJ but he had no reason to lie about his feelings for Rania. Nothing would have come off of it from lying or diminishing his feelings for Rania. We can only assume that in the months he fought to come back and then waited to take his revenge in SK, he thought over his feelings and correctly came to the conclusion that it was mostly sympathy and not love. BUT he did play down his feelings for Anna in front of YJ because he knew she could and would use that as a weapon against him.

With Anna. He fell for her character, her innocence and cuteness. Won't deny that a little sympathy is not at play here but Anna is his everything. He would burn the world to get to her. He wouldnot survive if anything happened to her. That's why I said that Anna is his first love. :)

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Yes, finale this week. Be sure to join us! There will be agents everywhere reporting here ;)

I hope we will have an explosive finish too, with a sweet and cute ending of course, please.

Btw, i see that your quote is from Scarlett Heart. Oh my feels, that ending..I still cant..:bawling:

Please, K2 cannot be like that.

I want to be here...i'll try...but at my place eps starts at noon...i'm at work on friday or home at sat. but with many RL possible obstacles both days :crazy:

Sweet and cute ending...yes chingu...i'll give you five.gif...and no no no...JH won't end up alone in tears with just memories like WS...you'll see :)

[NEWS] Ji Chang Wook And YoonA To Hand Deliver Coffee To Fulfill Ratings Promise For “The K2”

i1zq8oi.jpg

tvN’s “The K2” team will be fulfilling their ratings promise!

On November 9, tvN released an official statement that announced plans for Girls’ Generation’s YoonA and Ji Chang Wook to fulfill their ratings promise. The two had previously made a promise to personally buy coffee for viewers if the drama “The K2” reached up to five percent in viewership ratings.

The drama recently broke through the five percent ratings mark on November 7 with the latest episode garnering 5.1 percent ratings. “They plan to give out coffee to 100 viewers in Gangnam on Friday, November 11, 4 p.m. KST,” tvN announced.

Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook also recently sat down for a short interview, and thanked viewers for the praise regarding his action scenes.

How do you like “The K2”?

source: 1, 2

okay so tomorrow we going to get the wrap party photos and maybe the preview too  

Friday  we going to have 

• in the morning new still's
  • after noon , the coffee promise photo with our hot JCW making and the angel YOONA serving ( okay lucky fun's it like dream to have this two do that for you) 
  • at night we going to have ep 15 ep's ( so waiting 

okay the K2 team trying hard to pamper us on the last week right !!!:heart:

i have to finsh everything  before friady i have to be ready all the day and focus only on the K2 news :kiss_wink: i have to work more hard now :joy:

@nona88 the wrap up party is on Saturday not tomorrow :P I think today/tomorrow is the last shooting day

16 hours ago, Bambiina said:

That's his trait .. he is passionate that the reason he has cheistry with anyone and everyone .. I even ship him him and JJH in Five Finger (Yes him and the male lead).. :D

Lol people even shipped him with YSH the other lead from WBDS

Spoiler

th?&id=OIP.M88f8c4d73f8f0c4104548c03145a2538o0&w=300&h=250&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

th?&id=OIP.M931f27dbf7341a956d1340f64c74bc01o0&w=191&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

so shippable right :joy:

About your friends, I know you didn't mean every healer fan, but as a Healer fan AND  their shipper, I feel that I need to say this since @YourHighness . thinks so too and many others

Spoiler

I didn't know Yoona before this nor have I heard of her or seen anything with her, and on the contrary to what you believe I never shipped him with YJ because of my ship, that's so wrong to say, I know there's some of healer fans who didn't like Yoona (the majority of haters are from the idol became actress minority BTW, but you feel like you want a clear scapegoat for this, hence you see a healer fan who doesn't like K2 you jump to the conclusion that it must be a Yoona hater who hates Yoona because they want him with PMY, etc etc, and we know that a chance of him pairing with PMY in a new show is like 5% if any), but from what I heard its because they saw her previous work and they didn't think she was a good actress, even so I didn't let that cloud my judgment, and many others like me, I admit that Yoona was trying her best here, I don't blame her, but I just couldn't relate to her character nor did I feel attached to the show much, and I didn't just like YJ just to get under your skin (in fact I see that the writer took the lazy road and just made her a plain villain) , nor did I wanted her to be paired up romantically with JCW, I could've just felt happy with their friendship or partnership even if they were frenemies and went after the other , I still like there scenes together

to make it clear NOT EVERYONE WHO SAID THEY DIDN'T LIKE YOONA / The K2 ARE HEALER FANS that is PREJUDICE from your part cos there're a lot others who don't share your feelings, from what I'm hearing even the production company isn't thrilled with the outcome of K2 popularity, even though I thought 4-5% was a good thing for a cable TV but it seems the production co isn't happy with the domestic feedback

42 minutes ago, nona88 said:

okay so tomorrow we going to get the wrap party photos and maybe the preview too  

Friday  we going to have 

• in the morning new still's
  • after noon , the coffee promise photo with our hot JCW making and the angel YOONA serving ( okay lucky fun's it like dream to have this two do that for you) 
  • at night we going to have ep 15 ep's ( so waiting 

okay the K2 team trying hard to pamper us on the last week right !!!:heart:

i have to finsh everything  before friady i have to be ready all the day and focus only on the K2 news :kiss_wink: i have to work more hard now :joy:

The wrap up party is on Saturday at 7 pm. Not tomorrow. :)

17 minutes ago, ReemKanabta said:

About your friends, I know you didn't mean every healer fan, but as a Healer fan AND  their shipper, I feel that I need to say this since @YourHighness . thinks so too and many others

Hide contents

I didn't know Yoona before this nor have I heard of her or seen anything with her, and on the contrary to what you believe I never shipped him with YJ because of my ship, that's so wrong to say, I know there's some of healer fans who didn't like Yoona (the majority of haters are from the idol became actress minority BTW, but you feel like you want a clear scapegoat for this, hence you see a healer fan who doesn't like K2 you jump to the conclusion that it must be a Yoona hater who hates Yoona because they want him with PMY, etc etc, and we know that a chance of him pairing with PMY in a new show is like 5% if any), but from what I heard its because they saw her previous work and they didn't think she was a good actress, even so I didn't let that cloud my judgment, and many others like me, I admit that Yoona was trying her best here, I don't blame her, but I just couldn't relate to her character nor did I feel attached to the show much, and I didn't just like YJ just to get under your skin (in fact I see that the writer took the lazy road and just made her a plain villain) , nor did I wanted her to be paired up romantically with JCW, I could've just felt happy with their friendship or partnership even if they were frenemies and went after the other , I still like there scenes together

to make it clear NOT EVERYONE WHO SAID THEY DIDN'T LIKE YOONA / The K2 ARE HEALER FANS that is PREJUDICE from your part cos there're a lot others who don't share your feelings, from what I'm hearing even the production company isn't thrilled with the outcome of K2 popularity, even though I thought 4-5% was a good thing for a cable TV but it seems the production co isn't happy with the domestic feedback

God, NOT AGAIN. Please read our posts properly. I, NOR Bambina  said that ALL the haters are Healer couple fans. Though you can't deny that that topic is filled with hate/mocking for the show and Yoona and JCW. I myself read it but I still don't believe EVERYONE in that topic hates TheK2/JeHanna and Yoona. We are not the one who are prejudiced or looking for scapegoat. Can't we make observation or comments without being jumped on and attacked.

On other news:

Looks like someone is shooting a flashback. :D

15 minutes ago, ReemKanabta said:

@nona88 the wrap up party is on Saturday not tomorrow :P I think today/tomorrow is the last shooting day

14 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

The wrap up party is on Saturday at 7 pm. Not tomorrow. :)

sorry i was sleepy when i read and post the news ( that what happen when i am so tired and not getting so much sleep hours for days )

thanks for correcting me i hope i can still have power to finsh my work and enjoy the last week of my fav drama :bawling:

The only flaw that I find about this drama is the action scenes are too long and they becomes tiring. If they could have reduced it down, speed up the plot especially in the beginning episodes, and focus more on the characters relationship, it would have been a finer drama. The acting in this drama is just too good to be wasted on those action scenes. And once the drama ends, I know I will be longing to see the cast together again very much.

8 minutes ago, ReemKanabta said:

Lol people even shipped him with YSH the other lead from WBDS

Hide contents

so shippable right :joy:

Hide contents

I am a shipper (JCW/PMY - Changmin, still ship them) .. About Yoona. it's just my opinion - I may be wrong ... 

I-hate-Yoona is wayyyyyyy before the 1st eps aired .. anyway - What you say or I say or yourhighness say won't change anything ... Its' just opinions not base on fact

I just feel that Yoona is being unfairly judge ... and because of that it's somehow transferred to her character ..

Again - this does not apply to anyone here ... 

The bold part .. it's writer fault ... it has nothing to do with the cast - I believe every cast did great ... Yoona too (surprisingly).

Archived