[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps, JCW and YoonA need to be cast in another more romance/family-oriented drama in the future. The way they gaze and smile at each other, or even when they ruffle each other's hair give off that tender, loving feeling. Their chemistry is just amazing and so natural. 

Whatever opinion each of us has about the plot, the acting in this drama is still intense and flawless to me.

My thoughts are too pessimistic for my JehAnna heart. So I put it in a spoiler tag:

*Don't read if you do not want to be a little bit apprehensive. :(

Spoiler

TT Why do I feel like either K2 or Anna will die?

Anna will die because of the pills. I mean what will the pills be for? Right? The other thing I can think of "the pills" is sort of hinting that it's related to UHR's death... so... TT

Or K2 will die just because he needs to die... TT I think his character's death will sort of become a sacrifice for peace and resolution of YJ-Anna or YJ-Anna-SJ. TT Guyssssssssssss TTTTTTT

Huhuhuhuhuhuhu... Since my Yoona-JCW feels will not happen in real life, at least please let JehAnna have a happy ending. TT

At this point in time, I don't care anymore how they go about the remaining episodes. I'm just going with the flow and see. With the exception of course, since I ship Jehanna so much, I want a JehAnna happy ending and many more Jehanna scenes. LOL... Well, that's my shipper heart's speaking.

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, this drama had UNINTENTIONALLY focused or centered more on YJ. Yes, I know we have more Jeha and Anna scenes now but think about it: the controversies or issues have mainly revolved around YJ.

With regard to JH and Anna trust issues, both are keeping something from each other. I can see Anna being doubtful of JH because he is still with YJ. I cannot really blame her, really, knowing her past, I am not surprised she could be this trusting (though I hate it that Anna is this way). On the part of JH, it is clear why he is this way. He never wanted Anna to be part of this dirty world and, as much as possible, he's protecting what's left of her innocence.

Some are feeling confused whether JH is on Anna or YJ's side, but if there's still logic left in this show, JH will surely end up protecting Anna's life even if it will go against YJ, SJ, PGS, JSS, JB Group, Anna's uncle, anyone,  or even against his revenge or Anna's wishes. In my opinion, if push comes to shove, Anna's life is his priority above anything else. 

Anyway, I'm hoping for lots and lots of Jehanna scenes, though unlikely. But still... like the blanket kiss scene is already 800k views... Clearly, many want more!!!!! PD-nim pleassseeeee

@perfectsmilebias For me, Anna isn't innocent at all. Why? Because of the scene where she yelled at JH to kill YJ. How can she be considered as innocent? She really wanted to have YJ killed. Hence for me, she is far from innocent, but more blinded by hatred and a little stupid. As for the uncle... why should Anna trust him? I mean, Anna has been kept captive for many years, all the people she met were not helping her at all. Actually, due to her past experiences she should be really cautious and distrustful of everyone, except JH. Even her illusion that her father was a good man was also destroyed. As such, she had no reason to trust Choi SW in the first place. In the end, the writer makes (for my taste) Anna look stupid, while she was shown as smart in the beginning. Anna could have noticed that Choi SW was using her for many reasons: he had no problem to risk her life, he had no problem to tarnish her mother's reputation. Then she should have questioned herself why Choi is so eager to reveal now the identity of her mother's murderer. This shows that Choi SW has no real empathy for Anna and her mother. He is just using her. Honestly, she really believes every words he says. Now, she is starting questioning JH's loyalty?! I mean, she witnessed how he risked his life for her three times. How could she ask such a question? 

Right now, I am now wondering if SJ has seduced YJ on purpose: maybe Choi SW could have asked him to do so. SJ needed someone with money and power and Choi proposed him this solution. That way, he knew that his father would disapprove the marriage and YJ would cut ties with him. Back then, we hear from master Song that her father was looking for a good party for her daughter. If she had married well, I guess, he would have gave her the company. However, she married SJ, a nobody and she thought, she had found the love of her life, while Choi SW could marry the person his father wanted him to and he got the company. This would also explain why Choi Sw and SJ could work together and why SJ betrayed YJ at the funeral. Actually, SJ has already betrayed YJ many times. SJ has been working with Choi SW in order to get rid of YJ. On the other hand, Choi SW needs SJ because once the latter becomes president, he can receive the protection and stop the thread coming from his father-in-law. Choi Sw knows that his father-in-law is working with Assemblyman Park therefore SJ and Choi Sw have a common enemy: Park.

As for Choi SW, I believe that he is still underestimating his father-in-law because he is more focusing on YJ than on his father-in-law. To me, Choi SW is not really well prepared because the fight among the siblings is actually weakening him and his sister, while the father-in-law is left unattacked.

Guest julie721

About the latest episode

giphy.gif

@feima @Bambiina I thought I was the only one. But looks like I have company. The thrill of awaiting the next episode kinda reduce, by A LOT. I mean I know this is drama. But putting it all in one episode seems a bit too much? I mean the writer should think about his pace. We got several episodes with less plot, and now they seem too throw everything in one episode. What the??? And people said she stupid? Oh well.. She's naive yes, stupid I don't think so. Even up until now, it's her against the world. Her boyfriend is actually the one who push her to be like she is now. If you hate her and said she's stupid blame Jeha. Sorry, I'm Anna bias regarding this drama. He's the one who put Anna in the spotlight the first time, this put her in more danger. He's the one who told her to be alive she should always become public interest. And where are you Mr. Bodyguard everytime Samchon approach her and injecting her with lies and medicine? (Even Samchon knows more effective approach to Anna was by persuading, give her fake wings, not over protecting her and keep her in the attic by noon day) He was at YJ side. He devoted his night time for Anna, and Day time with Madam? When these ladies are total opposite, and enemy of each other. Don't you see the conflict of interest here. If you still hasn't move on from your revenge then don't lead a girl, especially an innocent girl, on. Don't blame Anna for not trusting you, even J4, K1 and ahjumma got deceive by Samchon right? These agents wasn't as innocent as Anna, still they got deceived. If K2 really care about her, he should at least brief Anna's supports. But no.. He's busy with his own agenda.

And what's with the double standart here when YJ is claimed as victim she's demanded to be understood. So she had a pass? But when it comes to Anna who is also a victim, it's unforgivable for her to be naive. Where's the moral of that? Is it okay to push someone who are already helpless? Mind you the girl has no money, has no power. This drama seems not giving a good role model of how to treat and help people in need. up until episode 12, it doesn't have intention to at least make what's wrong into right. Even over romanticized the bad deed. That's the f@ck up of this drama. At this rate, I just want Anna to be alive and free. Just staged her death and go away leaving the disgusting world that entangled around her. 

Bonus:

A8D91B7D-A951-42A5-84E6-C82123446FC4_zps

@eva23 about YoonA-SM lol, I don't know, looks like she will still sign contracts. As long as another SNSD sign, she will too. Well she's very loyal. All her previous dramas, except Cdrama were all picked by her company. It's only after her CDrama that she has courage to go against SM and chose more daring role. And for Kdrama, K2 was her own picked. SM didn't want this role for her actually, because SM thought the role Anna was not the lead. So K2 is indeed more about SYA and JCW. Also there were many mess actually in producing the drama. That's why I'm not really surprise about the mess we are now facing. 

Spoiler

GSY? She's once SM trainee right? I know she supposedly debut with group RED VELVET. She's gorgeous. And damn Mr. John (one of LJH nick name in boice (CNBLue fans) community) if it's true he's dating her he's lucky with capital L. Back in 2013 he "PDKT" with YoonA.. That boy got to be close with these pretty ladies...

LJS-PSH seems like really dating back then. Sama HHJ TTM-an doang ya.. Just like JCW with some of his lead actress.. Ngelaba!!

On 31.10.2016 at 2:00 PM, cookixx said:

Has anyone seen this picture yet? 

Ji Chang Wook is literally wearing a ring (wedding ring, engagement ring??) on his left hand..... what does this mean? It is clearly for The K2, because his clothes and hair are just like how his character is in the show right now. Omg :D:o  Or what do you guys think? 

:w00t:

Girl! You. Made. My. Day! :D

My dream comes true :D Jeha will stop Anna from her innocent acts and YJ, Samcha, even from her Dad because she is his. Well I just mean it symbolically of course :P:lol:

Ok, my wild imagination hide back :D

I just hope they are not troll us because of Halloween. 

This is a HUGE spoiler (thank you very much :D). I think the PD, tvn etc. want to hide their mistakes from ep 12 and PD stupid article (mistranslate or not he would chiose his words better about SYA... how unproffessional he is) I think everybody depressed after these, both ships too and not just us here but korean sites or other int. forums too. Well for me they managed save my week until ep 13. :D Hope dies last so we can spazz about what is that ring, really!??? :D:wub:

1 hour ago, cookixx said:

From healer?? What makes you say that? I've seen healer, but I don't remember this :o 

From the scene where the lead couple pretended to be married to get into some party as per my sibling. I haven't seen the show yet..will watch after K2 finishes.:lol:

47 minutes ago, julie721 said:

And what's with the double standart here when YJ is claimed as victim she's demanded to be understood. So she had a pass? But when it comes to Anna who is also a victim, it's unforgivable for her to be naive. Where's the moral of that? Is it okay to push someone who are already helpless? Mind you the girl has no money, has no power. This drama seems not giving a good role model of how to treat and help people in need. up until episode 12, it doesn't have intention to at least make what's wrong into right. Even over romanticized the bad deed. That's the f@ck up of this drama. At this rate, I just want Anna to be alive and free. Just staged her death and go away leaving the disgusting world that entangled around her. 

THIS! So much THIS! The double standards is a bit tiring TBH. Now apparently Anna is not an innocent because she wanted JH to shoot YJ :lol: I guess people have forgotten the scene before where YJ threatened Anna and had her locked in the room while she was still fighting effects of being drugged. What was she supposed to do? Beg JH to spare YJ's life? The woman who Anna thinks killed her mom? :rolleyes: That would have actually been stupid. Seriously. :P

Also thank you. I was struggling to remember the word for Anna's stupidity due to her innocence and you wrote it. She is naive. Not stupid.

I see that there's some kind of depression going on about our JehAnna? Why so chingu-deul?

Sometimes over-analyzing can be detrimental to the enjoyment of a drama.  It gets to me too so I disappear for awhile from forums to preserve my sanity and/or enthusiasm for a show.  We can't always agree on what we like or don't like in a show and arguing points or even what a side-ways glance meant can be so tiring at times.  When I reach the point that I am not enjoying the show because of something someone said somewhere, that's when I take a step back and walk off.  And it's okay to do that because you can always come back when you are ready to rejoin the forums.

K2 is going to get a lot more messy - I expected it of the writer based on Yong Pal. Anna is going to get her revenge and if anything, you'll probably hate how she does it.  She might even sacrifice K2, her lifeline.  We're all probably going to be in shock at that point in time.  YJ might even get what she wants but not the way she wanted it and perhaps, she may not even be happy with achieving her ambitions after all.  There's going to be losers - the bad guys are going to pay and SJ will too.  At the end of the drama all I really want is Anna and JH to be happy.  If the writer can give me that, I'll be okay with it.

The last episode was a set-up for chaos in the last quarter of this drama.  Expect things to get worse before they get better.

From Healer? I don't remember I watched it. But ok from Healer. He could heal me fir several minutes :D

But really Anna is intelligent, Jeha too and strategic, its time to team and final this war and than move to Spain :wub:

15 minutes ago, klgirl said:

I see that there's some kind of depression going on about our JehAnna? Why so chingu-deul?

Sometimes over-analyzing can be detrimental to the enjoyment of a drama.  It gets to me too so I disappear for awhile from forums to preserve my sanity and/or enthusiasm for a show.  We can't always agree on what we like or don't like in a show and arguing points or even what a side-ways glance meant can be so tiring at times.  When I reach the point that I am not enjoying the show because of something someone said somewhere, that's when I take a step back and walk off.  And it's okay to do that because you can always come back when you are ready to rejoin the forums.

K2 is going to get a lot more messy - I expected it of the writer based on Yong Pal. Anna is going to get her revenge and if anything, you'll probably hate how she does it.  She might even sacrifice K2, her lifeline.  We're all probably going to be in shock at that point in time.  YJ might even get what she wants but not the way she wanted it and perhaps, she may not even be happy with achieving her ambitions after all.  There's going to be losers - the bad guys are going to pay and SJ will too.  At the end of the drama all I really want is Anna and JH to be happy.  If the writer can give me that, I'll be okay with it.

The last episode was a set-up for chaos in the last quarter of this drama.  Expect things to get worse before they get better.

I so agree. And, thank you for the heads up.

In my case, no matter how messy things will get, I just want a JehAnna happy ending real bad.  TT 

Girl I haven't done reading backlog  Girls that quoted and mentioned me .. TQ for responding to my post . hehehhe.. whether you diagree or agree TQ .. I will get back to you once I read back log ..

Now I just want to say 

Anna 'stupidity', 'naivety' is the product of YJ 'torture' ...

That the reason Anna supporter hate Yj and can never forgive or sympathized her ... 

Thank god Anna is only 'stupid' and 'naive'.... so her status as victim still valid .. she did not change into somebody vicious ... She is the sweet girl that forgive everyone that 'hurt' her -example Miran ... she can differentiate who is the person responsible for what happen to her ..

Even though YJ did not kill her mother .. Anna has every right to kill YJ for what she done to her .. eye for an eye  ...

Why is it some hate the victim and sympathized the villain .. isn't this twisted? ... wahahahhahahha .. 

2 hours ago, julie721 said:

About the latest episode

@feima @Bambiina I thought I was the only one. But looks like I have company. The thrill of awaiting the next episode kinda reduce, by A LOT. I mean I know this is drama. But putting it all in one episode seems a bit too much? I mean the writer should think about his pace. We got several episodes with less plot, and now they seem too throw everything in one episode. What the??? And people said she stupid? Oh well.. She's naive yes, stupid I don't think so. Even up until now, it's her against the world. Her boyfriend is actually the one who push her to be like she is now. If you hate her and said she's stupid blame Jeha. Sorry, I'm Anna bias regarding this drama. He's the one who put Anna in the spotlight the first time, this put her in more danger. He's the one who told her to be alive she should always become public interest. And where are you Mr. Bodyguard everytime Samchon approach her and injecting her with lies and medicine? (Even Samchon knows more effective approach to Anna was by persuading, give her fake wings, not over protecting her and keep her in the attic by noon day) He was at YJ side. He devoted his night time for Anna, and Day time with Madam? When these ladies are total opposite, and enemy of each other. Don't you see the conflict of interest here. If you still hasn't move on from your revenge then don't lead a girl, especially an innocent girl, on. Don't blame Anna for not trusting you, even J4, K1 and ahjumma got deceive by Samchon right? These agents wasn't as innocent as Anna, still they got deceived. If K2 really care about her, he should at least brief Anna's supports. But no.. He's busy with his own agenda.

Bonus:

@eva23 about YoonA-SM lol, I don't know, looks like she will still sign contracts. As long as another SNSD sign, she will too. Well she's very loyal. All her previous dramas, except Cdrama were all picked by her company. It's only after her CDrama that she has courage to go against SM and chose more daring role. And for Kdrama, K2 was her own picked. SM didn't want this role for her actually, because SM thought the role Anna was not the lead. So K2 is indeed more about SYA and JCW. Also there were many mess actually in producing the drama. That's why I'm not really surprise about the mess we are now facing. 

I LOVE YOU JULIE .. 

How can I not angry with JH ... you know your boss ordered to kill the girl you love.. You are the one that knock of the sharpshooter. You know your boss was serious when she ordered to kill the girl you love... You know your boss 'tortured' the girl you love ... why are you still with her?

You know perfectly well her uncle is up to no good. Why can't you check the pill?

I know JH is grey .. but he always has some ethic.. (at least from what being shown to us since eps 1) .. What happen to that character? What happen to Jh that risk his life to save strangers .. 

I thought his obsession with PKS and YJ will end once he is in love with Anna ... 

Is he continue to work with YJ and just watch on the sideline when YJ is going all out to destroy Anna .. ?? Is this for real?? ..

YES JH, YJ might not be the one that kill Anna's mom but how can you forget YJ tried to kill Anna .. YJ kept Anna captive ..  Are you going to forget all that just because you think YJ did not kill UHR.

Please writer nim .. Save JH character .. Let there be a twist that JH is just using YJ to save Anna .. 

Since you made YJ a killer  and tried to kill Anna .. please don't mess that plot..

How can YJ actually protecting Anna when she ordered to kill Anna .. such twist is crazy .... 

3 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

see if I can clear your confusion. Anna is stupid because she is innocent and not stupid because she is stupid. The writer is not doing her any disservice. He created Anna and knows her well. This fits perfectly into her character sketch. And no it's not because the writer wanted JH to come off as the concerned boyfriend. It had a purpose to show that SW is not as nice as he seemed. He doesnot care for Anna's welfare. To make it clear to JH that he has to protect Anna from SW and YJ too. The writer cannot spoonfeed us the meaning of every scene..we as viewers have to figure out some things ourselves.

Can you stop insulting my comprehension skills and using my own words to try to insult me? I have always been honest, I don't like how the character of Anna has been written. You hate YJ, I don't personally come after you because your interpretations are different from mine.

And no, just because they are anxiety pills and not sleeping pills doesnt mean Anna wouldn't be apprehensive about them if she were written as sensible. She starts off all anti-pills and now she is justifying going over the recommended dosage. The the writer is dumbing her down.

Also, in the beginning she trusts no one. She doesn't even talk with the bodyguards she practically grew up with. But then she trusts Jeha (which is understandable) and now she trusts anyone who goes against YooJin. She doesnt just trust her uncle, she is dependent on him. All her caution has disappeared! The writer has dumbed her down.

In most dramas, the villains get dumbed down (they are practically caricatures) so that the good guys look super smart even though if you analyze the writing theyre actually simplistic. In this drama, they have dumbed down Anna not only to make the bad guys seem super smart and extra cunning, but also to make Jeha the sole active hero.

Also, Anna might be naive but she isnt clueless. She has been the victim of abuse and she has realized the power of greed, she isn't naive about people harming and using others for their greed.

The reason why she trusts her uncle so much is not because of a child-like innocence but because of her hatred toward YJ. But Anna is being blinded by her hatred, she ignores obvious red flags, rejects Jeha's advice, and allows herself to be used.

The writer does this for convenience and it also prevents Anna from taking an active role in the main conflict. The main players are YJ, JH, and the Uncle.

18 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Ready for a fight anytime of day and night...

...but seems not ready to be undressed without a previous notice :D

This was really cute :wub:...really love this comic part of JCW

Spoiler

He's not ready for this yet LMAO  I like to know when will he be ready

16 hours ago, liltash85 said:

It also still really bugs me that the romance between Anna and Je Ha is so rushed, they surely look great together onscreen but at the same time I just don't feel that chemistry...I donno ...I mean..am I the only one who just doesn't feel anything..you know that feeling you get when you are watching a couple in a kdrama..."

@jerboa83 & @liltash85  It's not that you can't feel JH chemistry it was there when he start admiring her by watching the monitors it's Annas chemistry for him thats a bit off.. First off for her to grow up in a convent she wouldn't be displaying this kind of affection for a man claimning he's her boyfriend and secondly she wouldn;r be approaching a mans body the way she do JH certainly wouldn't be kissing him this soon so yes they relationship is a lil rushed but me like..

@julie721: Thanks for clearing out that that the PD didn't blame the audience/ the actors for creating this ship. Good to know. And I don't know which SK scandal you're talking about. :/ Can you refer to any page no.? And lol trust me I didn't have mental breakdown hehe. Maybe my long post made you feel like that. But I was just saying on when we started this ship, how and why.. it's just that I got carried away while writing about my Jejin.. Don't worry. I'm not upset or angry on PD. I knew there isn’t/wasn't going to be any loveline and that's what I said in my post.. just wrote it way too long.

@bebebisous33: Yes, they are different and UNIQUE hence we like them & we love them. Will continue to till the show ends. Doesn't matter if they didn't end up together…

@anipanch: True. No one minds if they don't end up together in the drama. We're just gonna enjoy our ship as long as the show lasts.

@ashvaugn: This -I tell you I hope TVN develops a new drama just for these two.. =  You just wrote my exact thoughts. I was going to ask/wish the same for JCW & SYA at the end of this drama. These 2 have to come together in another one. It'll be epic!  I guess it could be made on older woman obsessed with a younger man theme and how she pursues him… kind of stalker- base drama. Given their acting chops, they would definitely nail their respective roles..

----

I want to clear this in my way if i can:

I think JH first went to Cloud 9 not because he distrust YJ or he is planning to use that against her. Its because he couldn't believe his ears that someone like YJ has handed over her entire life to him. Ie. full access to Cloud 9 and also full authority over the mirror to search even about herself. He went there to confirm it first and then to find something on UHR’s death. But the very first person he asked to Mirror was YJ. Not because he was planning about something on her but to confirm. That's when he believed YJ wasn’t lying. Notice the smile he gave shortly after.. ;)

Is anybody disappointed of these damn stereotypes in shows? That every fashion designer has to be gay?? What's with this typecast? I mean even in healer too they showed a fashion designer to be gay. Now here too?? Not every FD in world is gay, PD. I mean there are FDs who are straight and hetero...and whats with all that shoddy dresses and makeup! Lolol

@liltash85 - I'm with you, I've never seen that chemistry between Dragon Lady and JH - only from HER side. We've seen her trying to use her soft, seductive voice on him and getting right up in his face, invading his personal space to try and sway him to her side. It hasn't really worked though, especially in the scene where he flat-out tells her she's no better than Congressman Park because she tried to murder an innocent banner-hanger and the older couple. :lol: I've seen a semi-look of disgust or impatience on JH's face every single time he has to deal with Dragon Lady. 

@Bambiina - Yep, they're now working on redeeming the Dragon Lady character but it 100% won't work on me - the writer has made her too evil (for me) for any redemption to work. This is the problem with writers who go wayyyy overboard with evil characters. She's stuck in that repetitive pattern right now of manipulation, anger, tantrum (throwing things) barking out orders, threatening people, cry, pout, play the victim, etc and it just goes round & round. There's been zero character growth with her - very disappointing. 

@alekaonu - Yes, I can verify that JCW was like that with both Ha Ji Won and Park Min Young in BTS stuff. The BTS videos of him with both these ladies were adorable, especially BTS with Ha Ji Won - she had him crying for his Mommy. (LMAO) But it would probably be best to ask @cherkell who has followed his career much more closely than I have since the beginning. She's even met him in person more than once. If you're a new JCW fan, you should definitely follow her blog: "Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen" for any/all info about him. :D From what I understand, JCW is actually very shy. 

I love the BTS with Lee Jung Jin, he seems to be a huge Uncle fan of Yoona's. And he doesn't mind being a goof-ball. 

Archived