[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SJ visiting Anna. But Anna doesn't want to see him. Sj knocking at her door asking her to open the door and talk. Anna refuse. SJ need to go somewhere, Sj say he will see her again next time. Anna cry.

Master Song visiting YJ. But he cannot enter YJ room. YJ hear the noise and Kim sec open the door scold them. YJ get up and tell master Song to come in. Master Song greet her and give her his gift. Orange juice. YJ drink the juice. Kim sec worry but YJ send her out. 

Master Song and YJ talk. YJ call him ahjussi. Master Song tell her something about Anna. YJ look shocked by what he say. She is angry and smash the orange juice into the wall. Master Song leave the room. hemm who is he really?????

SJ arrive at a samchoon office, samchoom mom and father in law also there. This is another devils meeting. They are conspiring together to bring YJ down. That's why samchoon know Anna. 

JH come into Anna room. He ask whether she is okay. He also ask why she did not meet her dad. JH try to comfort her. But Anna still stubborn. Anna ask if he is in her side or YJ side. JH side he is on her side. But then she ask why he is not following K1 and J4 leaving JSS. JH tell her something. 

Master Song asks her to let this one time to go with Anna.  Madam is angry that he is there to ask on behalf of Anna.  Master Song says if she doesn't, he'll be forced to reveal something?  YJ is upset, throws juice bottle and master Song leaves.

sj meets up with in-laws....darn it, hate the lot of them.

K2 comes to Anna's bedroom, tells her to have seen her father since he came.  Anna says I didn't want to.  K2 tells her that YJ is not the kind of person to do the dirty work herself.  Anna asks if he is on her side or YJ's side.  jh says of course he is on her side.  Anna asks why he is still part of JSS hen J4and K1 is no longer.  what is he doing that he needs to stay with them? JH doesn't tell her details since its involving killing somebody.

JSS boss dining with crooked police chief, schmoozing and trying to butter his pal up.

JSS boss trying to persuade his friend to side with YJ instead of PKS. Both plotting how to get the best out of the two different parties. JH goes to see YJ.  

Jh says he isn't surprised that she killed Anna's mom.  JH wants to know if she really did it.  YJ wants to know why.  It's because of Anna, he says. She needs to know.  So he asks her did u kill UHR?

YJ says fine, I'll tell you.  I...didn't kill her.

2 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

SJ visiting Anna. But Anna doesn't want to see him. Sj knocking at her door asking her to open the door and talk. Anna refuse. SJ need to go somewhere, Sj say he will see her again next time. Anna cry.

Master Song visiting YJ. But he cannot enter YJ room. YJ hear the noise and Kim sec open the door scold them. YJ get up and tell master Song to come in. Master Song greet her and give her his gift. Orange juice. YJ drink the juice. Kim sec worry but YJ send her out. 

Master Song and YJ talk. YJ call him ahjussi. Master Song tell her something about Anna. YJ look shocked by what he say. She is angry and smash the orange juice into the wall. Master Song leave the room. hemm who is he really?????

SJ arrive at a samchoon office, samchoom mom and father in law also there. This is another devils meeting. They are conspiring together to bring YJ down. That's why samchoon know Anna. 

JH come into Anna room. He ask whether she is okay. He also ask why she did not meet her dad. JH try to comfort her. But Anna still stubborn. Anna ask if he is in her side or YJ side. JH side he is on her side. But then she ask why he is not following K1 and J4 leaving JSS. JH tell her something. 

As for K1 and J4, well those 2 lovebirds found each other. I'm not surprised if they do settle down in the end! 

Then why does JSJ and Anna believe that about you?

that way I can keep them both under my control. That day he almost left me.  So I'm not the real culprit and I didn't tell tell the truth.

ask the mirror since she'll listen to your voice now.  Now I have to face the investigation from the police.

JH asks why me? You believed in me and got rid of the email.

she is entrusting him with mirror?

JSS president having dinner with the corrupt police. Laughing...the JSS president is like trick him about something. 

JH thinking alone. He then go and see YJ. He confront about Anna mom at her. JH ask if she kill UHR, YJ said she is not care if he trust her or not but she's not the one who kills her. JH then ask her why she treat Anna and SJ like now then. YJ tell him her side. YJ tell him to trust her then say something about the mirror too. JH keep staring at her. 

Samchoon come in. He ask if YJ and JH having something to discuss. JH leave the room. Samchoon talking with YJ. YJ say something about cloud nine with him. Samchoon doesn't afraid at all. Whatever happen in cloud nine doesn't mean JB do not know? Samchoon now bring up about UHR death, and YJ face change

Archived