[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

I still believe i am watching a different show than most of you!

How can you disregard YJ power and intelligence ? in one move she saved JH , PARK, KIM secretary and SJ lives , but how ungratefull the world is to her and how unfair those people are to her!

How dare SJ slap YJ? HOW DARE HE? TBH at this point i want that SJ and everyone related to him to burn in hell! and people saying she deserved it makes me rage! so just for the sick of siding with anna shi and her entourage we are allowed to side with abuse! talk about double standards!! i am team YJ-YJ forever and JH character is a disapointment all the way ! better JH choose a side in episode 12 and better be YJ side !

I only keep watching the show for YJ and song yoon ah charisma , the other cute romcom things are not my cup of tea!!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Anipach- YJ would be a psychologist dream. A functional human being who did not resort to alcohol and drugs. 

But might have to Google more or rather read up on what is a sociopath with ASD and reactive attachment disorder ( RAD). It's for YJ obviously  but obviously don't have all the signs at my fingertips. Be interesting to see if the writer actually did her research on the subjects before writing characters like it. I am undecided at this point if YJ has been written purely as a sociopath.  In my work context RAD is more relevant to me. I tend to stay away from ASD people especially if they have a forensic mental health history. Dangerous people.

And " ding" YJ is one. 

Night all.

On 2nd thoughts cancel the RAD she has relationships with her secretary. But I will still read that up again just cos'  it is very difficult to diagnose and the writer probably didn't read up on it. It's difficult to diagnose even in the USA. And SK treats mental health appallingly anyway. 

10 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

@Anipach- YJ would be a psychologist dream. A functional human being who did not resort to alcohol and drugs. 

But might have to Google more or rather read up on what is a sociopath with ASD and reactive attachment disorder ( RAD). It's for YJ obviously  but obviously don't have all the signs at my fingertips. Be interesting to see if the writer actually did her research on the subjects before writing characters like it. I am undecided at this point if YJ has been written purely as a sociopath.  In my work context RAD is more relevant to me. I tend to stay away from ASD people especially if they have a forensic mental health history. Dangerous people.

And " ding" YJ is one. 

Night all.

Unfortunatly, I know very little about psychology. It would've been so interesting analyzing YJs character

Secretary: I can give you everything JH can.

Me:  a072.gif So you can get her pregnant?

lol the les feel is real. And there's no denying YJ has some feelings for JH. Look at her saying I want to do things for him. Don't you dare touch him. Anddddd she got all dressed up, put on her makeup just to sit in a car and watch JH from a distance. The hate for Anna must be horrid by now first her mom steals her husband and now the daughter is hooking up with her current love interest. 

Why didn't we get a kiss????

An8m7P.gif

He was clearly expecting one. I wanted one!!! a042.gif. It's sweet that first he comforted her on the roof and now she's comforting him with her words, although it seemed to be rather short-lived. I wish he could've gone into more detail. Tell Anna your damn plan Jeha! It's the only way she won't give you the ultimatum by the looks of the preview. Can't believe we only have five episodes left? Will it be enough to get revenge...

1 hour ago, valsava said:

@YourHighness .  It's not that she can't do it herself.. Yj do have a sense of normalacy of the Man being first.. S. Korea seems to strive on men being first to have it all as the women raised there sons to be placed on pedstals.. Not so much goes into how a women is raised because they feel once she's married she no longer apart of the family anymore she belongs to the husbands family.. She always knew she wasn't cut out to be a person in charge to run a country or a company and like I said she likes playing in the shadows.. YJ loves all the dirty work.. SjS do remind her of her Dad and sees that he supposed to carry the weight of the family but we all know this is far from the truth.. Just like all the president it's the women that has been calling shots for decades.. This is why I'm witnessing the first ever Black President on to the First Women President for my Country.. Yes I lived to see history in the makings..

But on to YJ being president I don't think S.Korea is ready for her can you imagine all the dead bodies that would be stack up every where.. And also YJ don't know how to control her anger and the first time someone or some other country president make her mad she's subject to say kill them all and worry about the consequences later..:P:huh:

I see..so that's why she needs to use SJS and LOL at the body count..so true though. :lol:

27 minutes ago, valsava said:

Oh Yea @YourHighness . She may want to use his term in office to get elected in some form of congress for herself and she would certainly have gained the experience since she was first lady and do have to address certain issues on whats needed for the future of the country so this could also be a bigger goal that no one knows about.. Maybe she wants to be the Prime Minister to the country..

@YourHighness .  Thats not the point that was trying to make I understands whats being said.. Her point is SjS has allowed YJ to use Anna as a pawn and has threaten to kill her on several different occassion why all of a sudden he wants to play daddy now when they both have used Anna as a pawn.. So slapping Yj for something he's done himself is a no no and hypocritical and no matter how selfish YJ may seem he just as selfish as she.. And besides I don't like no man hitting a woman but I have made remarks as to he should hit her but in Yj case she can drive a person to do something like that.. This is a very touchy subject some like and dislike..

If that's the case why doesn't she pitch herself now? She is semi famous now. I personally think YJ does not want to be in limelight..it takes away your freedom..she wants to be in SJ's shadow and rule/make people pay for underestimating her.

Sorry but since when does one ALLOW a person to hold your child hostage? Did we not SEE her threaten Anna's life when SJ found out about HR's death? SJS was a nobody when YJ married him, UHR may have had some power as a star but even that is limited in front of generation of money. Anna was also in YJ's custody as soon as UHR's deadbody was found by police. SJ never even got to meet or talk to Anna after HR's death and that's because he was powerless in front of YJ and her money. Which is why he so desperately wants power, enough to make himself ignore the child who needed him the most. That makes him a terrible father but he loved and loves Anna, we could see that in the flashback and we could see in his car chat with JH but he knew he needed the power to protect her in the future. I am not making excuses for him..just explaining how I see his character. Because when Anna was young, he knew somewhere that she was safe because of her young age, also he pretending total disinterest in Anna helped to make YJ let her be. 

Also he did not slap YJ for using Anna as a pawn but for trying to KILL her. There's a difference. Yes they are both terribly selfish and horrible people but he never tried to get Anna killed. IF he had tried to get Anna killed AND then slapped YJ for trying to do the same, THEN it would have been hypocritical.

And I dislike violence but if someone tries to kill your child, gender does not matter.

2 hours ago, siddo said:

@miriamdream2 I have quoting issues from phone hence I'll reply like this. 

Although your theory on Anna being JSJ & YJ's own daughter is very interesting but it doesn't hold much truth because of the existence of Anna's mom's character.ie. Ume hye rin. She has been shown sufficiently enough to be known as Anna's mother. From the start , Anna was shown with her. The 3, her, Anna and retard JSJ were also seen walking in Dreamland in episode 5. It could have been interesting your way had the writer/director not shown an extra character itself. Like if they had kept it a suspense till the end that she is just the illegitimate child. And then all of sudden it's revealed that she is actually their own child. Very interesting it could be. Though it could mean crashing down of my ship , Jejin. Lol 

BTW I can totally imagine YJ doing that for Anna of whatall you told about Anna being her own daughter.. She seems like a possessive and protective person after all.  Tends to protect the one she cares extremely about. Example: Jeha... 

Did KDM really said that to Madam? :P Heehee.. hssh..:D

Btw are you a jejin shipper? or just YJ fan..?

Hi

I do not ship anything in this drama...I am not in the "shipping business" with this drama. LOL...I am really intrigued by YJ character for she and JH were more or less the reason why I bothered to come back to this show after I more or less deserted it while back... I get ppl like JH Anna romance, but I must not be in the mood for "that kind" of romance now. It is sweet and "out of this world" and all that... but there are tooooo many problems I have with Anna's character to be able to just enjoy it for the rom com they try to sell... while YJ on the other hand lets me pick her brain time and time again in order to figure out what makes her tick.

Like I said before, I do not think YJ and JH have, or will ever have romantic/sexual relationship so I do not ship them in that kind of sense. And yes I say that even after today's episode. I see most ppl say she put on the makeup and went to seduce JH but failed and was jealous bc he was with Anna? I do not see it like that. From start to finish.

Reason she puts on the makeup and pretty herself up? She was just slapped half across the room by her husband in her own home in front of other ppl and not only does he not feel an ounce of gilt over what he did - he blames it ALL on her. I will not even start on the topic does she or does she not deserve it? To be hit ...by HIM of all people? ...honestly ppl. After the convo btw the two I would say she felt rather empty and broken inside, so if she cannot do anything about the way she fells inside, she can at a very least make herself look good...on the outside.

It is something she did many times before I would say - for her enemies are always watching. So I think this has become a habit of hers, and in that moment was not much related to JH but to her "autopilot" settings, she did it time and time again, bc even if SJ maybe did not hit her physically before, he sure did not lose any chance to abuse her mentally time and time again...  This is why she puts on her best makeup, her best dress and earrings... and takes a drive out side of THAT house... when she is in the car and driver asks he - where would she liked to go? She laughs at herself, knowing she has no place to go... in that house or outside that house... there is no place for her...so I do not think she head out for JH when she first walks out... along the way his face must have been the first and "only" one that came to mind...so she went to where he was

As to ppl saying she was jealous while watching him in that restaurant? Realy? She was looking at JH and JSS crew and asks a driver; were they this close/friendly from the start? He said...no... Not really... meaning it was after tonight... he asks should he call K2 out. No, don't... he must be tired... let him rest for the night... bring him to cloud 9 tomorrow morning...

Like someone mention I do not think that she even register Anna much in that moment... she was looking at JH primarily, relived he come back alive, pleased that he was this happy with so many ppl around him that liked him, people that were meant to kill him couple hours ago are now...drinking and playing with him like best friends... for me it was not jealousy but genuine loneliness and isolation she felt in that moment  while looking at that scene from inside of her car... everyone but her gets to have it... piece of happiness now and then... only she is the one that is "always in the wrong" and only she is the one that can "never be forgiven" no matter what she does.

She wanted to be next to him, as another human being, but in the end decided not to interrupt his happiness by showing up there, or taking him out to come and meet her in the office. He should have a happy life, even if she is this miserable right now...for her, just to see him happy is something that can make her fell little better. Like I said she does likes him, but I still stand by it not being the romantic love nor is it motherly love for her child. I know she calls "that child" but that is "Korean thing" to call younger ppl "child" out of fondness, I do not think she sees him as her child or as her lover, but as a human and a friend at best. She has been true so much to even expect something "trivial" like love in her life at his point. But I think she sees a part of her former self in him, and for that reason wishes for him to never become someone she is today, and will in the future go above and beyond to protect him and "give him" happiness.

okay i am back and as i promised i am going to talk only about cute scene i had enough talking so deep when it drama after all , a story that human write okay so who going to join a game with me ??? 

what the best scene between the OTP today ??

• the hug scene after he come back , the feeling of having someone in your life who waiting for you and having someone who really care and cant live without - the way she hug him and he hug her, they way he tell her he " come back to her " and she answer " good job/ you did well"  as a mother or wife telling her darling that he worked hard and welcome him home ,  and the way they cutely talking about the food he didn't bring cause he don't have money 
  1. the scene when he show her the rooftop room after clean and make her a really room ,shown how much he care about the little things in her life , being understanding how much she like that room and that rooftop since it the only places when no one watch her and she can act as she like - so he making her having it as a nice place that she really own ( a really room for her )
  2. the scene when she helping with his wounds with face full of concerning  , worry and caring , the way she order him to go to the hospital and make him remember that " you are mine so is it okay to be like this" and the touched faced JH gave since it maybe the first that he feeling that Instead of protecting another person with risking his life , he  has to protect himself for that person ,that scene was more then touching for him , ANNA gave him the feeling of how much it important to her if get even a small wound it more important then anything also in the world 
  3. the scene when he hug her with the blanket and  hold her and look at her as  The most precious thing in the world , talking about the future when he want to take her with him away from this hell world , shown how much he thinking about their future - that was amazing scene JH didn't think about the future before , he didn't even dream to have one with ANNA even when he was falling in love with her , before all he thoughts about helping and saving her , do what he had to do and then to leave her and go away , but in that scene he start to have hope, dreams and future plan that he wanted to have with ANNA
  4. the scene when he tell ANNA about his love who get killed , the scene when she simply understand and didn't need more detail to trust or to know him better , it was enough for her to get that he had pain and it was more then enough what he was ready to share , she hug him like a kid in pain telling him that " it must was so painful , no it must still painful to him " touching his heart , making him show his tear and hide his face in her arms feeling safe and comfortable , she didn't get Jealous neither felt Curious and wanted to know more ,she just simply accept him and his pain and touched his soul with her innocent and warm 
  5. the scene when he raise his hand and looked at her telling her that he happy now since he having her , wow the face he made that scene was just wow , how can  a grow up man who suffer all his life show the pure happiness of founding the feeling of love and safety all that feeling simply shown in JH face with one look and one smile ( JCW YOU ROCK THAT  )
  6. the scene when they was in the party and he was looking at her all the time , smiling and with so much fond in his face and eyes like a little boy in love 

okay i cant choice which scene is better for me , i could talk about all of them as one scene but that was going to be wrong cause the rooftop scenes alone had so many different meaning  and feeling and i had to look at each one as a whole great scene 

and since i cant choice between the romance scene i think i a going to play another game 

what the Funniest scene today ???

• the bodyguards band cheering for ANNA to drunk 
  • the bodyguards band  drinking and walking in funny way and realizing that they all cant drive suddenly ( okay where the IQ tests i need to see that ) 
  • the bodyguards band  leader hugging JH so touched cause he called him brother , and JH trying to run from that telling him " that he a man shouldn't hug him like this "
  • the bodyguards band having face mask and act as old lady sitting in the evening chatting 
  • JH making fun of all of them and talk so cool about that he not doing it  until he ended like a good boy doing that under ANNA order and everyone looking at him with so much fun and happy revenge smile ( okay he had to stop rushing with opening his mouth talking so cool and as he have the upper hands when ANNA around )
  • they all sleeping the same room and JH get hug from man , okay he sure liked to sit in the cold  then being there again and sure he like hugging ANNA more 
  • okay one of my FEV ANNA innocently worrying about JH wounds and want to take his cloth off to help him while he so far with his wild thoughts and act  like a teenager who not ready yet ( okay that was new stage  of how to make a manly man like JH look ridiculous Shy about .....okay i don't want warning from soompi but you get what i mean)

okay i still cant choice even from that - so or that i am greedy and shaky person who cant choice between things !!!! or is that this drama making so good damn scenes that make you unable to choice ???? , i mean every scene has it  meaning, feeling , well written, great acting , deep affecting   , soul healing and different stage of greatness - anyway you can choice my friends since now   i am feeling 

tumblr_mjhngrmzzo1qbrmcxo1_500.gif 

Disclaimer before I start my long rant:

First let me start of by saying that I am not a fan or stan of any of the actors/actresses in this drama. Just your regular kdrama’s fan.

The main actors/actresses that has left a great impression on me in this drama is Song Yoon-A. This is my first introduction to her and she is a wonderful actress. I am very impressed with her.

Now, for my rant:

What up with all these stupid  and lame excuses for Choi Yoo-Jin’s evil actions?

Yes, Yoo-Jin is not inherently evil. Circumstances and her overall family/husband situation probably changed her to what she is right now. It fine to pity or even like Yoo-Jin, but can some of you stop coming up with lame excuses to justifies her evil actions. Yoo-Jin evilness, vulnerability, and overall sad situations is what makes her a fascinating character.

Anyways, some of you are right that Jang Se-Joon did not deserved the right to slap Yoo-Jin. The person who deserved that right is Anna. No matter what type of  lame or stupid excuses some might try to come up with, Yoon-Jin did try to kill Anna. That a fact.

Also, about the female lead thing. Ji Chang-Wook, Yoona, and Song Yoon-A are all promoted as the main leads in the drama. Stop trying to downplay certain actors/actresses significant in this drama just because you don’t like them.

The end of my long rant for now.

Wow, some heated discussion here about the slap YJ got from SJ.  Yall realize that these two have a very unhealthy, toxic relationship right? And their abuse is mutual? YJ does her fair share of it.  Not physical tho. First, SJ shouldn't have hit her no matter if she was trying to murder his daughter. Sorry, no husband has any right no matter how provoked, to raise a hand to his wife but am I surprised?  No, considering the matter that made SJ lose his mind and self control.  For all his selfishness and being a bad father, he is still Anna's Dad and he is making sure that she lives to see another sunrise.  I'll give him that at least. Now, if YJ had succeeded in killing Anna for instance, what do you think SJ would have the right to do? Calmly discuss punishment? 

I m a Mom, anyone harms a single hair on my kids heads and I'll make them wish they were never born.  Have done so in the past with kids who thought they could hurt and bully my daughter.  Put my kid's life in jeopardy? Deliberately? Hell wouldn't be able to keep me out if I had to get in there.

See how murderously protective a parent can be? Even a bad one like SJ feels that instinct.  Now, if he had ignored her completely all along with no regard for her life, instead of asking Chief Joo and JH to protect his daughter, I'd say SJ has hypocritical issues.  And YJ has been holding an unfair advantage over SJ's head for too many years.   YJ is no angel, wounded scorned woman or not. She held on to SJ from a twisted love and now finds him useless and unnecessary to her goals?  Wow, just wow.

The degrees of despicable behavior is only getting worse.  What is there left in YJ to redeem? She has no morals, no compassion, no "good" principles and she is selfish to the core.  Her twisted love for SJ has now transferred to JH (Lord, save him!) and she's ruthless enough to get rid of Anna so that she can claim JH for herself.  I can only cringe now that we know she has something in the works that JH is not to know about.  PKS? No. It's Anna. The one person standing between her and JH. Unfortunately for the kind of woman she is, she doesn't understand that killing Anna will literally tear JH apart.  He won't be what she wants him to be and she doesn't realize that she's repeating the same mistakes she made with SJ.  

Love cannot be forced no matter how much you will it to.

Wow the atmosphere here is I'm speechless. True we all agree to disagree.. 

I never like to be so critical about a drama coz that is just stressing me out, but reading the comments here are more stressful than the drama itself. Dont get me wrong I am enjoying this drama, probably because I have always been team Jeha, just JH, so I dont get affected by any of the ship wars or what not. So for the first time, here is my take on this drama:

SYA has done a great job acting this role, and has a made a great impact on why people can sympathize with her, . While watching her, I get to feel a lot of emotions , I pity her, I feel her pain but at the same time, I also want to pull her hair!  She will meet her end, and I do hope some redemption for her, however, I want her to suffer all the consequences due to her actions, yes I get it, part of the reason why she is today is because of her issues with her family and her husband., But she is a product of her own choices. Let's stop the BLAME GAME.  I also like the fact that Jeha is constantly reminding her of her humanity. Jeha is reminding her of a life that she could have had, had he met a man like him that will protect her. Yes, we see it, no matter how many people try to deny it. The writer surely wants us to think that way, that scene when she was on the car spying on JH and AN, that's a woman jealousy right there. Is it the kind of jealousy because JH romantically liked to AN? Or is it the kind of jealousy that one of her "allies" is now shifting to her enemy's side. It does not matter, either way, JH is the one person she can't have.. and that is bothering her PRIDE, and making her emotionally and mentally unstable right now.  Having all said this about her, I think having these kind of emotions is realistic, and that is why it gives it so much layer to her character. 

But again this drama is not only about CYJ. She is not the only character this writer has to worked on. True, her char was built up strongly on the first few episodes, But an antagonist CANNOT WIN all the time, just because CYJ is becoming mentally deranged right now does not mean her character is being written poorly now by the writer. I see a lot of comments here and some other threads not just SOOMPI directly and indirectly are not happy with the OTP's developments because they feel they should focus more on CYJ,. Some just cant take the fact that she is becoming unstable hence they fail to appreciate other characters.

Jeha not being able to kill PKS is not a downside of his character, I consider it a development. Not being able to commit MURDER is always a good thing. A man who wants evryone to be on his side says something there, he is still a very powerful ally.

Jeha IMO is just now just thinking of a bigger picture,(based on what I have  seen so far, I havent seen it with subs so Idk hehe) I feel like he just wants to be out of the scenario, and feels physically and emotionally tired. Loving ANNA clearly changes his perspective. Is it a bad thing? Absolutely not, but the thing in his head now, is it even possible? To just get away with everything and just leave with AN? He will be caught up bet AN and YJ judging on the preview, and for sure it will still be  far fetched from the life that he wants.

JH, A man who is now warming up to his colleagues, A man  who wants to have a future with the woman she loves,  How will he able to do it? Idk. We will see.. he has a lot on his shoulders right now, I fear of what the upcoming episodes will be.

I dont hate ANNA., their OTP scenes makes my heart flutter and while it is a disconnect on her initial character, -I can forgive the writer on this, this is maybe his take on Anna's developments,. I pity her and at the same time happy for her that she gets to experience now the joy first love can bring . However, I just want her to step it up on the next episodes.. writer please, based on the last episodes , her character is pretty weak for me.  

i still have a lot of faith in this drama.. i still love these three characters, and while the writing is pretty all over the place, the acting of these three saves it all.. 

49 minutes ago, michiusa said:

Don't even go there girl... because we all know; if Madam is to wish for it - Kim secretary WILL personally - make it happen! magic-left-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

But since the mood is getting "little" heavy here...let me help you with this...

Who can ever forget that "excellent" translation glitch awhile back of JH saying to YJ...I want you to - "give me head"... teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

...so...Problem solved...

Yes, those two ladies would find a way to get what they want... and with this I just paid in full my membership in PAC

I do feel for ppl who do not understand Korean and nearly feel of their chair once they read that "demand" on JH side...the fact the everyone in that conference room was equally confused by his "demand"  (but for a different reason) sure did not help the cause...

dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

One more thing. When JH and AN were taking about JH's past love.. when JH shed a tear.. i felt that tear was for Raniya. He was not able to kill PKS not just bec of PTSD but also bec of ANNA now.. he felt sorry for Raniya that he was not able to fully avenge her death.. and I totally felt his pain and understand the reason behind those tears. This time it is no longer just about revenge for Raniya,but already thinking of a bigger picture on how will he be able to save AN from danger of this game.

At the back of my head, I hope JH saves YJ too from these dirty games she has created and just face the consequences that will be bestowed upon her. I want him to go all out on protecting these two lost souls.. it's a bodyguard action drama anyways, and maybe people fails to see but that is maybe how simplistic this plot is. Jeha just protecting the family, hence the drama focus on the relationship of these three..and I am fine with it. Bec these three are already complicated as it is.. 

2 hours ago, valsava said:

@miriamdream2  Thanks for translating that scene

Now for me in Yj first conversation with Secty Kim I thought do she see JH as the child she never had but after continuing on reading your post I realized that Yj has a onesided love for Jh and now she would do whatever it takes to keep him near her.. So I think it's going to come down to her and SjS battling over you to hook Anna up with YJ will try and marry her off to some ruthless villian son that could benefit her wants and a bonus plus that son will treat Anna just as SJS treated her and for SJS it would be his bouns to marry Anna to JH which neither one would mind.. It's going to be fun watching these two using our OTP as they pawns just to hurt one another..

Ok I need to catch up on my other threads come back later guy's but I did enjoy our chats since 4:30 Am

I know what she said to SJ in that convo, that is IF my translation is correct.  :w00t:But I still stand;  she does not have romantic inclination toward JH, what was said to SJ in that convo was done for one reason and one reason only, TO PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE. YJ may be a women, and is weaker than a man, but for that reason has learn how to use mind game to crush her enemies with simple words... I love her character for it... she wipe the flour with SJ in that scene.

When she said he could no longer "touch her" with his petty player games he was feeding her drop by drop now and then I do not think she meant it bc she is now "in love" with JH, but meant to say just that, you were never my lover, or my husband but I needed you as human at a very least to stand by my side...now? you are no longer worthy of even that, nor are you needed ...for any of that... you are no longer usable for nothing but the "job" I hired you to do... if you do not like it... there are the door... there are hundreds money/power hungry man like you that can do what you do and come with so much less baggage then you (meaning all of his affairs and his illegitimate child she needs to take care all the time) ...what I need is a "body" to become president so I can have JB group...be it you or Park or whoever - makes no difference to me...but you? You NEED to be president YOURSELF in order to have - what you want...

so btw to two of us...who is expendable? Who is replaceable? You?  ...me?

...and don't you ever forget it...

6 hours ago, valsava said:

@noona88  I told you this women is sick with jealousy, She thinks because she seen him first that he belongs to her never mind that she's a married women.. She has never question Jh values if he would be with a married women because he saw her husband cheating on her.. But just as I said Yj don't know of Jh and Annas encounter in Spain and once she finds out that Anna saw him first before she did is really going to explode that bomb because it's going to be history repeating it's self Anna mother having a thing with SjS because she was there first she would feel she always comes in second to the mother and daughter duo.. So no matter what in order to make herself feel good because she can't have JH and certainly wouldn't to see or know of them being together is kill them both and disperse each one of they ashy separately just the thought of them being close in a grave together would kill her and make her feel she lost again..

I can't really comment on how creepy the scene is of her putting on make up to go see JH but I can imagine, I haven't yet seen todays episode.. But I know it's like she going to see her lover that she's having a fling with..  This sista is so twisted she needs to spend serveral hours a day on a couch to separate her daddy and men issue stop relating those issues to others life of how she is to view people.. 

@valsava I just have to correct YJ there, she thinks that she's the first one, but really Anna saw him first. They met in Spain before YJ even knew JH existed. :) 

4 hours ago, anipanch said:

seriously, are people really saying that YJ deserved that slap and from  a person like SJ? I don't know why some think that he is any way better than her? SJ is a big liar, a thirty for power politician, who even accepted that her daughter be in some other country so that his career wouldn't be in any danger. SJ gladly received everything his wife did as long as his image remained clear and people loved him, I bet he perfectly knows everything YJ has done for him, every dirty thing. But what? He doesn't care. And about YJ trying to kill Anna. I don't buy that. She perfectly knew that where there is JH Anna would manage to survive. 

and I'm so mad at writers, they are slowly destroying YJ's character, by making her seem like a neurotic woman without any moral, they are trying to portray a pure evil, something that YJ isn't and we've seen it many times until now. I can't believe, SJ deserves redemption just because he is a father and YJ doesn't? her not having her on own child is very much a punishment, that woman has no one! no one and her secretary doesn't count because she is so possessed, she is a treat even to YJ. I pity her so much, living without love her whole life. Girl, you don't need any JH, go make yourself better, love yourself 

@anipanch On the contrary, I think this is the real Other side of YJ that the Writer is revealing. Some analysis of her character was previously based on assumptions. Secretary mentioned her concerns about YJ mental health when Anna escaped and appeared. This is how evil and potentially mentally unstable she is that enables her to instruct and make her people do all the dirty work for her. This is the side of her that made it possible for her to get to where she is. This side of YJ is when she's losing control over things or people that she's used to control and when she's getting attacked from diifficult angles - JSJ, Anna, JH and CSW. My analysis is only based on what the writer shows. 

2 hours ago, michiusa said:

lol the les feel is real. And there's no denying YJ has some feelings for JH. Look at her saying I want to do things for him. Don't you dare touch him. Anddddd she got all dressed up, put on her makeup just to sit in a car and watch JH from a distance. The hate for Anna must be horrid by now first her mom steals her husband and now the daughter is hooking up with her current love interest. 

Why didn't we get a kiss????

He was clearly expecting one. I wanted one!!! a042.gif. It's sweet that first he comforted her on the roof and now she's comforting him with her words, although it seemed to be rather short-lived. I wish he could've gone into more detail. Tell Anna your damn plan Jeha! It's the only way she won't give you the ultimatum by the looks of the preview. Can't believe we only have five episodes left? Will it be enough to get revenge...

@michiusaAfter the Spain conversation about heading over there after everything is over, I interpreted the look of worry and uncertainty on their faces. Its like they knew that likely one of them or both of them may be dead when everything is over, that chances are they may not even be safe any longer to go to Spain later. And  makes me uneasy about the ending of this drama. 

@ashvaugn Really great write up! Good analysis of the character and story, like yourself I try not to overanalyse and overassume the characters. 

I loveeeeee all my Jehanna moments. Anna turning brighter than how she used to be because she has more friends and family now. I love how her bodyguards are now taking care of her more sincerely bc they are friends and they really care for her now. The JSS bodyguards are cute too for sleeping over. Its one of my favourite development after Jehanna is how JH and Anna now both have other acquaintance that they can trust and have good time with. 

Finally, I see more side of YJ that explains a lot more of how she is when she order's her men to do all of her dirty work for her including kiddling innocent people. I agree with Jeha, she wont dirty her own hands with blood, but she will get someone else to do it for her. Some may think this is out of character, but I this as more revelation of who YJ is. 

okay JH saying the reason why he dont need mask 

this things for ugly people like this people , i have my look  ( so humble about his handsome face)  :joy: and saying to them dont look at me with this on your face it grossing me out , but wait is the problem with your masks or your faces ( the things that grossing him ):joy::joy:

i cant believe he still alive after saying all that on their face , lucky he have ANNA forcing to put mask or they was going to kill him 

Guys sorry for jumping a little back...but waiting for subs i've been rewatching last 2 eps...when uncle brought Anna to hospital JH and that male doctor exchanged weird glances...was any significance in that?...anyone noticed as well?...or i just imagine things

Ah..subs r up :)

Archived