[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

12 minutes ago, nona88 said:

dont ever let me start this talk , seeing her like a teenager putting make up and smiling at her self in the mirror and try to look young and pretty then going out looking for JH like her he her lover was creepy , more creepy that she really looked at him like she looking at cheating boyfriends when he was smiling to ANNA , really !!!  i cant believe my self getting so angry at that even when i write here so many time about her view of love as owning someone and as controlling him , i even make post about her going to trying to have him so many times - i was ready , i though i was ready but seeing that scene still make me feel so creepy - that the kind of love she know , she dont show it and she want other to get that and gave  her love , but she doing with JH the same she did with SJ , if i cant have your love i will let you lose the person you love,i am going to let you left with nothing and just has to stay with me :rage:

to put in.. indeed its makes me creeps too.. errrgghhh.. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol Jeha didn't even bleed that much? What was all the angst during last episode's ending? This writer has a problem with consistent tone.

And y'all thought this was going to be a serious episode... hehehe 

Also, to those celebrating SJ physically assaulting his wife, please, I beg of you, don't. A lot of you are saying she deserved it, and it just feels like your condoning physical abuse.

And the fact he told her to meet him in the house, just so he could slap her. Reading that made my heart sink. He pre-planned his physical assault. And people here still celebrated him???

If Anna slapped YooJin, then it would be different. Physical assault is still wrong, but Anna would be justified.

But SJ IS NOT justified. He has benefited greatly from YJ's violence and ruthlessness. He actively uses her to get people who could harm him politically killed.

And for those that say he did it for his daughter, he is still not justified. He's like saying "YooJin go kill that old couple, go kill that banner hanger, go kill my mistress who might leak something about me... WHAT!? you tried to kill Anna, how dare you! I'm going to hurt you now!" It is the pinnacle of HYPOCRISY!!!

Also, I have read some commentary here talking about how YooJin isn't a "normal" woman when she reacts to abandonment and abuse. But you guys surly know that all woman don't react the same to stressful circumstances like abandonment, betrayal, and abuse. There isn't a "normal" way to react to those things, ALL women arw different.

For example, some expect women to always cry and express their hurt obviously and emotionally. But some women, when hurt, will hide their emotions and gravitate towards anger. That doesn't make that woman any less "normal" nor does that make her "heartless". All people, including women, react to, experience, and live through pain in different ways. That diversity is what makes us humans and not programmed robots.

The writer is showing us time and time again how strong JH's PTSD is and how he cannot kill anybody. Today he couldn't even kill Minister Park for Rania when before, that was his only goal in life. When something is stressed upon this much, it's obvious that it will play out in a huge way during the climax. One theory I have is that YJ is going to try and harm/kill Anna confident that JH won't be able to kill her. But for Anna, to save her, JH will kill thus sealing the fact for us that Anna is his one true love AND giving a fitting end to YJ from the same guy who she trusted wholeheartedly and who saved her many times. I have a feeling that that maybe the end to YJ we'll see in the climax if she doesn't go crazy that is. There has to be a reason why YJ knows about his PTSD. It's going to make her very overconfident when she comes forward without any pretenses to kill Anna.

Also by killing Anna, she not only punishes SJ but also JH for the betrayal YJ feels he did by falling for her stepdaughter.

8 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

lol Jeha didn't even bleed that much? What was all the angst during last episode's ending? This writer has a problem with consistent tone.

And y'all thought this was going to be a serious episode... hehehe 

Also, to those celebrating SJ physically assaulting his wife, please, I beg of you, don't. A lot of you are saying she deserved it, and it just feels like your condoning physical abuse.

And the fact he told her to meet him in the house, just so he could slap her. Reading that made my heart sink. He pre-planned his physical assault. And people here still celebrated him???

If Anna slapped YooJin, then it would be different. Physical assault is still wrong, but Anna would be justified.

But SJ IS NOT justified. He has benefited greatly from YJ's violence and ruthlessness. He actively uses her to get people who could harm him politically killed.

And for those that say he did it for his daughter, he is still not justified. He's like saying "YooJin go kill that old couple, go kill that banner hanger, go kill my mistress who might leak something about me... WHAT!? you tried to kill Anna, how dare you! I'm going to hurt you now!" It is the pinnacle of HYPOCRISY!!!

Also, I have read some commentary here talking about how YooJin isn't a "normal" woman when she reacts to abandonment and abuse. But you guys surly know that all woman don't react the same to stressful circumstances like abandonment, betrayal, and abuse. There isn't a "normal" way to react to those things, ALL women arw different.

For example, some expect women to always cry and express their hurt obviously and emotionally. But some women, when hurt, will hide their emotions and gravitate towards anger. That doesn't make that woman any less "normal" nor does that make her "heartless". All people, including women, react to, experience, and live through pain in different ways. That diversity is what makes us humans and not programmed robots.

I am surprised. A father is not justified in slapping the person who tried to kill his daughter?

OMG! This thread is on fire - really mean it -  it crashes so many times that i gave up posting anything until now.  My thanks to all live recappers, screen cappers, vids and also all my dear chingus for your thoughts and gifs.   Today episode is Daebak excuse me while I go on replay mode again again ~ in slow motion too!  *swoons to floor again* @nona88 @eva23 help needed please do CPR Pali Pali 

I could be dead wrong, but I don't think YooJin's plan has anything to do with Anna. When she was looking at Jeha from the car, all her focus was on Jeha. The camera angle was shot so that we didn't see Anna's face, in essence she was faceless. At that moment Anna could have been anyone to YooJin, it didn't seem like she noticed her or the rest of the bodyguards at all, they didn't register in her mind. He entire focus was on Jeha, on his happiness. She seemed sad that she wasn't a part of his happiness. 

Remember, she gets all dressed up and goes to where Jeha is right after her husband physically assaults her. She probably didn't know what she wanted when she did it, emotional comfort, happiness, sexual gratification... YooJin probably didn't know, she did that in direct reaction to her physical assault. 

She probably felt dirty or weak, and she wanted strength, something to hold onto when her life seems to be falling apart.

But then she sees Jeha in his own world of happiness, a world she knows she can't be a part of. That is why I read her expression more as sadness and embarrassment rather than jealousy.

So, I'm not sure what her plan is... but I don't think Anna will be a main consideration. But I could be dead wrong... 

The drama might take the often-treaded evil/powerhungry mother figure will make sure OTP don't get together route. When will YJ throw water into Anna's face? Oh no, chaebol ajummas are getting more  creative... will K2 feature a Kimchi slap?? Lol

20 minutes ago, feima said:

Hahaha fave line today. "I AM NOT READY YET!"  JH ssssi  - :blush:

dear that was 

tumblr_lz5ia86DVz1qdeocv.gif  

i just cant with this two - JH really !!!! you are not ready !!! you !!!! are you sure !!!!! not ANNA !!! you are not ready !!!! then why gotten the wrong idea so fast ????  no,  Are you sure you are in your right mind now ??? - hahahahahahaha i just cant,  he just out of my Expectations - i just cant anymore with this two :heart:

My version of translation for preview ep 12

Anna: I want to show to others that there’s something I have similar to mom/ they can see my mom in me

Yoojin step-bro: I (We) have to make her remember the day Uhm Hyerin died

A man: Don’t you remember me? We have met that night

Yoojin step-bro: You can’t ever let him now

Anna: Are you on my side or Choi Yoojin’s?

Yoojin step-bro: I’m going to catch the culprit who did something very dirty like this (?? I’m not really sure)

Anna: Mom…

Kim Secretary: Madam!

K2: Choi Yoojin isn’t someone who will dirty her own hands with someone blood

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

dont ever let me start this talk , seeing her like a teenager putting make up and smiling at her self in the mirror and try to look young and pretty then going out looking for JH like her he her lover was creepy , more creepy that she really looked at him like she looking at cheating boyfriends when he was smiling to ANNA , really !!!  i cant believe my self getting so angry at that even when i write here so many time about her view of love as owning someone and as controlling him , i even make post about her going to trying to have him so many times - i was ready , i though i was ready but seeing that scene still make me feel so creepy - that the kind of love she know , she dont show it and she want other to get that and gave  her love , but she doing with JH the same she did with SJ , if i cant have your love i will let you lose the person you love,i am going to let you left with nothing and just has to stay with me :rage:

@kaoriharang dont worry about the problem of cant tag me , me and some friends having this problem from time to time - i hope soompi fix that but we have to wait it not all the time you cant tag me ( like how it was 3 weeks ago) but it happen few times 

about the gif they from one of fev anime movie ( his name is "up ") - you cant imaging how i loved this cute old people love story and how much it was touching how they understand , supporting  and living for each other so seeing JH and ANNA like this today just made me remember them and couldn't stop my self posting i 

It is slightly creepy that scene, but the more i watch i do feel sad about YJ. Her mindset and thinking is all screwed up. At times i want to slap her and at times i cant help but feel she is one of the loneliest people in the drama. everyone around her is basically with her because of fear or the greed of power. No one genuinely  (maybe except sec Kim) like cares for her.

Now JH is slowly gaining loyalty of people within JSS, he has become a more formidable foe to YJ. And this need of YJ to bring JH into the inner circle is probably killing her because he has not budged.

I am glad we got quite nice otp scenes! So ep 11 you have made me very happy! :D:wub:

haha yeah i recognize the movie, aww to imagine of JH and Anna can be like that :D

RAW IS OUT.

2 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

My version of translation for preview ep 12

Anna: I want to show to others that there’s something I have similar to mom/ they can see my mom in me

Yoojin step-bro: I (We) have to make her remember the day Uhm Hyerin died

A man: Don’t you remember me? We have met that night

Yoojin step-bro: You can’t ever let him now

Anna: Are you on my side or Choi Yoojin’s?

Yoojin step-bro: I’m going to catch the culprit who did something very dirty like this (?? I’m not really sure)

Anna: Mom…

Kim Secretary: Madam!

K2: Choi Yoojin isn’t someone who will dirty her own hands with someone blood

thank you for the translation,

now that i understand it better, it seems that the uncle has some hidden agenda with making Anna remember what happened the night of her mother's death. That means he is really going to try to push Anna's memory. like giving her the file, talking to whoever was in that prison, meeting the psychologist.. I have a bad feeling about this.

Do we think he has something to do with it?

As for the last line that JH said, maybe he is referring to the fact that he believe YJ would not have killed Anna's mother?

more questions....

28 minutes ago, feima said:

Hahaha fave line today. "I AM NOT READY YET!"  JH ssssi  - :blush:

his mind went straight there! :blush:

6 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

can someone plz help me with a shot 4 line summary fo this episode and also if there is a kiss:P 

1. there was no kiss , but a lot of hug touching and funny scene JH open up to ANNA about his past and there a funny scene when she helping him with his wounds
  2. JH didn't kill park and start his part of the game 
  3. JSS body now love and respect JH and will never ever let anyone kill him - they had part and so freindy scene with JH and ANNA 
  4. JS slap YJ for trying to kill his daughter , she slap him back ans show her crazy face and then go out trying to look pretty to meet JH but found him having fun with ANNA in the party 

p.s. i am sorry i cant make it shorter then that it miracle that i said just that and didn't write pages about today great ep

43 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I am surprised. A father is not justified in slapping the person who tried to kill his daughter?

No, especially if that "father" has used that person to kill his enemies and innocent people.

It's like SJ is okay that YJ's hands are bloody as long as it benefits him, but then suddenly he doesn't like the look of blood and slaps her.

Can you not see the hypocrisy in that?

7 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

thank you for the translation,

now that i understand it better, it seems that the uncle has some hidden agenda with making Anna remember what happened the night of her mother's death. That means he is really going to try to push Anna's memory. like giving her the file, talking to whoever was in that prison, meeting the psychologist.. I have a bad feeling about this.

Do we think he has something to do with it?

As for the last line that JH said, maybe he is referring to the fact that he believe YJ would not have killed Anna's mother?

i think he meant to say to ANNA that YJ will not go and personally kill ANNA mother she just send someone if she did ( she never get blood in her hands it term for people who use other to do their dirty work for them )

JH know YJ so much and more then ANNA she can kill and she maybe killed ANNA mother but she didnt do that in her hands she just send people to do that for her 

@alleram95 thanks for the translate dear it really helping :heart:

5 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

No, especially if that "father" has used that person to kill his enemies and innocent people.

It's like SJ is okay that YJ's hands are bloody as long as it benefits him, but then suddenly he doesn't like the look of blood and slaps her.

So what you are saying is that if you are benefiting from someone murdering people for you, it shouldn't matter that that person tried to kill your child. You definitely should not slap them for it. OK then.

Just now, YourHighness . said:

So what you are saying is that if you are benefiting from someone murdering people for you, it shouldn't matter that that person tried to kill your child. You definitely should not slap them for it. OK then.

It means he isn't justified for physically assaulting her. He has no moral superiority to be giving out punishments. He has no justifiable reasons, he physically assaulted his wife because he wanted to hurt her. He wasn't doing to for a higher purpose, he was angry and wanted to physically abuse his wife.

30 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

okay dear let me made this clear first 

1. i hate SJ the most here , he still number one on my list - the black list he even win over YJ cause he still jerk and cant be called father and nor human being 
  2. i am against any abused if that mental or any other kind 
  3. SJ dont have the right t act as victim or as the good and that YJ is the evil , NOR HAVE THE right to act as father 

but even with all that , he should slap her , he hypocrisy yes ( the Biggles one in the drama too ) but he not father ( yes i can kill him for acting as caring father ) 

but even so , if any person in the world know that someone order to kill his daughter he at least should slap her , make it clear that she crossed the line and that it not something they can talk or making a new deal about ( ANNA life out of talking)

so i am not feeling bad for that , YJ slap him back and more then slapping him she slap his pride and did our job in making him realize that he too dont have the right to act as good father or felling that he better then her , so she take it back and not someone who need our help now 

again i am against any abusing - you cant know how trouble i am having in my life since i am so peaceful and made my best to not hurt  anyone even if they bad people or trying to hurt me , but dear if someone even get close to my little sisters ( not even daughter ) i am going to kill them and that dont have to be related if i am good person or a good sister 

edit : again i hate all kind of abusing and i hate SJ the most you know how much i write hateful posts about him and that didnt change but abusing isnt just what SJ doing and not just what any man do , abusing is something that YJ doing the best in this drama she using that against everyone around her so the fact that she doing that cause she feel hurt and pain from her jerk husband dont gave her any right or make me pity her , she had her revenge so many years ago against the husband and did abused him enough already like slave but she still want to keep him for her pride and dreams so she cant think he going to stay her tool ,they two make me sick and they two just like each other - so i am not feeling any victim in that scene not SJ and not YJ , they both paying the price of living like this all this years ( dirty , evil , nonhuman and greedy )

p.s. i am not against you or angry i get your feeling , no one want to see people dancing or happy cause someone slap a women no matter what she did or what she is, but as i said it doesn't matter any more what SJ and YJ reason , or who really start to hurt or abusing the other , since now after all this years they the same , they did all the that wrong to each other and hurt each other behind normal border  so no one of them have the right to feel like victim or to not have the right to hurt the other , they both the same now  a "devil couple" who run from hell even if once they was angles or innocent 

Archived