[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest julie721

Calling my team mate.. @ReemKanabta remember our vows to beat these guy by being first to post the preview? We did it Chingu.. We succeeded in beating them.. F5FD382A-B875-43A9-9BC5-77B3DB9982BB_zps

Spoiler

- my gosh you watch that show.. (Standing ovation) I can't.. I drop that drama instantly when knowing the plot. 

- why are you doubting Gianna? And haven't you watched Gianna and KSH kiss scene on their movie, The Thieves? Lolol.. They both are good buddies anyway, he bought/invested in property/building because she made suggestion to him. Gianna is known to be good in investing her money. 

@nona88 have you watched the preview? TVN finally responded to our prayers. Lolol..

@riiko1988 omo2... You don't know that Im an ahjumma (30-ish something is considered ahjumma anyway..) but I consider myself Eonnie or Noona.. Well I'm shameless hahahaha.. I'm happy to guide you, but I'm being prohibited by moderator at the moment. Lol.. Wait 2-3 more days, and I'll be back, but ofcourse with a toned-down byuntae level... MSNHeaven-ComAnimated048.gif

@alekaonu you forget to add @liltash85 idea, rooftop blanket couple.. As for me I suggest blanket-fetish couple.. I mean look at them, they kiss under the BLANKET, they do rooftop date with BLANKET covering them, they do back hug also with BLANKET covering them, and she sits on his lap, again, with BLANKET covering them... (Omooo, this is not too explicit right? I hope not.. It's so hard to maintain my purest soul when you guys provoke me.. :P)

@mooster your prayer's answered immediately? You asked for rooftop date and in minutes TVN granted your wish. I should beg you to make wish for earlier preview before.. Me and nona88, well our prayers were granted longer than yours.. Hahahaha 

@minhye1822 @mappyminho You're most welcome dears.. 

Welcome to @gyu2003 nice to have you here... Remember, my code name is A1--from AnJeL#1.. And don't believe these people if they think I'm pervert okay.. I'm the most innocent and pure here (is this sentence even necessary??? Haha) devious.gif

1 hour ago, riiko1988 said:

chingoo i heard him "anna-yah nagiunghe spain kachi calle? " something like that. nagiunge means later? i dunno.  :dissapointed:

Is it? oh dear something is wrong with my ears then :blink:;):P:D

Aigoooooo I now know why I heard differently from @riiko1988 Its because I watched the shorter version of the preview which the conversation was shortened.

I realized I watched a different preview after @kaoriharang mentioned that Anna ran to hug Jeha which I didn't see in the shorter preview......

I quite like the name blanket couple

HEHE sounds cute. and a little pervertic :P

Just rewatching the preview, first we do see JH taking some money and making some deal with Park. I am not sure if that is his game but well we know Park didnt die neither did JH. Btw JH looks fantastic in his mission look hairstyle, can he style his hair like this more often :wub:

Second at that dinner that JH and Anna were seen, it seems that some other members of the JSS were also there, like i saw J4 so we know it is something going on. And YJ is watching them like a scary cat.

third, wow that slap by SJ not sure what is happening but it must be something to do with her betraying him maybe? unsure.

fourth, we see Anna running to JH and hugging him, presuming this is after his mission regarding Park.

lastly, we get a sweet but also seems to be a sad moment between JH-Anna on their usual stop the rooftop, cuddling. It does seem that when Anna hugged JH he had a sad expression. so something must have happen before that, maybe regarding Park?

I see a new preview here. By the looks of it , it seems that JH has betrayed YJ and shaken hands with PKS. Why didn't i see this coming? Ah! A  political drama in true sense. Befriend the enemy and stab him in the back when he least expects!! Haha… good going there K2. I'm guessing if its this politics YJ-JH were discussing in cloud 9 in episode 9?? JH is certainly not the one to decieve/betray/ break the trust of someone of has given him a new chance at life. I believe so. Then Is it a last moment action planned by JH to decieve VP of JSS, KDM & PKS at the same time and save himself and take Anna to a better place (Spain) and then come back for revenge?? Does YJ knows this plan too? I hope so..he he :P We'll only know later on… right now just wait for Friday…

The only thing I hated was JSJ slapping YJ. Wow, this guy doesn't slap her for own daughter but slaps her for his own greed!? Ask yourself, do we still need to sympathize with this jerk? Argh. 

Back to reading comments from the previous pages...

Wow...what a preview. Have a feeling that the slap was because JSJ learned that Anna was almost killed. 

On another note, how does JH have time to style his hair for a mission? Okay, not that I'm complaining. He is one of the rare ones who look good with hair up or hair down. :D

thank you for the preview.. no wonder our thread is on fire now..

@julie721 iisshh still yaahhh.. you're not the only one who is innocent here.. hahahahhaa..

@soniawong dear, you shower me with that big size screen cap.. OWW.. My heart.. our OTP being swwet again.. help me.. my sugar level is going up now.. its too sweet.. can't wait to see them so lovely..

now.. iam being pitty to YooJin.. I think she deserve that.. but I feel her loneliness .

I remember from TAXI interview when JCW said that they need to get close so fast when they were in spain, I think the ending will hace scene  that they live there happily ever after.. in that scene at their room alone they would had a bed scene and kiss with passionately..

then I realized from CPR BTS. why JCW didn't get shy at all or being awkward to touch his lips on her lips.. its just that they already did that before..

JUST LIKE MY WISH.. please come true.. :blush:

and I demand my OTP will have a kiss scene again tommorow.. I am not greedy but puhleaseeee

I won't mind if it will just a peck..it will be so sweet..  my sugar level get even higher then.. and I will sleep in sweet dream  :wub:

:wub:

@julie721 hohoho, i saw what you did um.. 2 days ago? yesterday? the post that made the mod ummm.. furious? :D hahaa actually i noticed that too (the climb-the-ceiling scene, what did you do JH??), i thought im the only one lmao, i read this thread religiously and find your posts are hilarious. the gifs too. im your fan! eeehh A1? or should i call you eonnie? im late 20 btw and you are not the only one wondering about the blanket lol *should control myself then*

uhh..

maybe this thing : JH has PTSD righhttt? maybe he couldn't kill PKS because of his PTSD? 

still waiting for my little AN to get on her dark side hehe it would be fun!

Did SJ just slap YJ!?!?!?!?

He really is a scumbag!!!!! I don't care what supposed "reasons" he has, he of all people has no right!

This isn't the first time SJ has been physically rough with YJ... now he has crossed the line to physical assault! I wonder if SJ was always like this?

Disgusting, I want him to die by the time this drama ends.

Also, the scene where YooJin is looking at Jeha and Anna at the restaurant, visually mirrors the scene where YJ was in white hanbok, looking at her husband flirting with women. Is Jeha gonna be another SJ? Someone who promises YJ a personal connection , in this case friendship, in order to use YJ like a tool for his own goals, only to betray and discard her when she no longer is of use to him.

Perhaps, that is why there is a sense of dread in him, his betrayal was particularly bad. And even if i the end, his deal with Park was all fake... he better not say YooJin could've trusted him (if she gets angry at Jeha). With all your betrayals Jeha, she has no reason to trust you. 

Lol, I have always have quoting issues maybe because I'm from phone. So I'll reply like this: 

@perfectsmilebias Thank you. I am humbled. I will simply agree with everything you on said about our YJ,JH ,Jejin and their dynamics, relationship and of course the chemistry because that's precisely is what I wanted to say. You said it all albeit in much more articulate way.  Thank you for that.  <3

Like you, even I started watching this drama for JCW but didn't knew I was going to fall for such an interesting and amazing character to the extent that I will analyse/decode each & every expression and emotions of CYJ that I haven't even done for Jeha. Such is the complexity of YJ. 

YooJin alone is AMAZING!! YooJin with Jeha is EVERYTHING!!!!!! - Ah! What else do I need to hear! You sum it up. So beautiful. <3

Now for your questions:

But really does the age gap really matter!?!?

No to a certain gap I believe. Like if is a 10yr,15 yr, 20 yr gap  it's fine for me. Because you don't have much difference of that to be called as Mother-Son, Father-Daugther. That much huge age gap I have a problem with. An example of Huge Hefner (Playboy owner, age 86) comes to my mind when he was in the news for marrying a 26 yr old woman.(that's 4 yrs ago) Now that's pukeworthy for me lol.

Are woman of a certain age really not allowed to be seen as potential romantic partners for younger men?

To say that  only certain age group of women are allowed to be loved and to love is wrong. Love doesn't have /comes in categories. You can be 40, 45, 50,60 and still fall in love and with anyone. (Younger, older) . It isn't restricted to just for the women in 18 to 40 group of age.

Are they no longer able to be considered attractive to younger men?

Depends on the individual who has fallen in love with a woman older than him. For him, she might be the most beautiful, gorgeous and sexiest woman in the world. And that is all she needs to hear/know.  Society shoudn't and need not dictate to her that is she attracive enough for him. Nowadays younger men are finding older women not just attractive but also a marriage material. I can give many examples of the same like Cameron Diaz and her partner Benji Madden then there were Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Though they split up it's safe to say they paved the way for this thing. Talking about my film industry, we have Aishwariya Rai who is happily married to her 3 yrs younger husband Abhishek Bachhan, one of the movie director who is married to a top woman choreographer 8yrs older to him and one of the finest sportsman of the world, Sachin Tendulkar  happily married to a 6 yr elder woman for 20 yrs now and I'm pretty sure we have tons of real life examples too which can be found in Google. 

Age is just a number.... and I'm saying this when I'm a millennial -

Wow, I must say you're very articulate, expressive and really good at words for your age. The way you write, your bit by bit analysis, In depth and meaningful conversations are always pleasing to read. I want to wish you the very best for your studies in communications and hope that you succeed in bringing significant changes in the world of media which you wish to happen. Let only the truth prevail. 

And Thank you for being my healing unicorn or should I say Healer ;), your posts always given me a sense of heal, hope and support in my defence to our favourite character Yoojin!  We shall be  partner in crimes for our Madam till the show lasts!!<3 Hehe..:P Gotta say, love your gifs..

i saw it just now @julie721 OMG i am so tired to writ now i will rest a little and join you later to talk but JH OMG i think it not just about money , i think PARK made a bigger deal with YJ and JH and JH known that they wanted to kill him , so has start to know that he has to own his part in the game if want to save himself and ANNA but my biggest fear that PARK has said something to JH about YJ or SJ being part of what happen in IRAQ ( dont forget PARK was on of YJ  father men in the past and JB company may has hand with all what happen)

but who care we will have to worry the next two days about that , now the rooftop scenes , the hugs scenes and  i am like 

336021043.gif?1309613047&Expires=1477656  

Lol, OK now, YJ’s motherly feelings has changed to being actually Jeha’s mother now. Can I laugh for a bit? Because idk what to say to whoever is coming up with this ridiculous assumption. Let's just say JH is YJ’s longlost son of pre marriage. And Anna is YJ’s stepdaughter. So what does that makes him to Anna? Step brother, isn't it?  So those who believe/ thinks/ wants this theory to be true really enjoyed the step-siblings kissing? Do they wish to make this drama focused on incest theme? Isn't this morally disturbing now? It is of course from the audience's moral, ethical pov. And beisides you don’t want your OTP crashing down just like us. So there goes this assumption down the drain. 

As I see after motherly feelings,  maybe sisterly feelings is on its way to show up. Theory like JH is longlost younger brother of YJ from YJ dad's hidden mistress  would pop up. Lol. So let me prepare my defence now itself. I'll just repeat that whatever scenes JH had with YJ is not that one has with her sister.  Besides that'll also make him step uncle to Anna. And you don't want Uncle- Neice to be the OTP? Isn't it? So even this assumption will not hold true. If at all it comes up...

God, why do only we Jejin fans have to defend our ship? Again and again and again... :/ Is our ship that bad? *sigh*

Has anyone post the translation for the preview?

If there's none, may I offer my version of translation? but it's not perfect...

Yoojin: Comeback alive

Kwansoo: Wait

K2: He promised to pay me double if I let him live

Kwansoo: For the country’s future, … (sorry can’t hear it very clearly) (?)

Sungjoon: The result of my inspection will be announced soon (?)

Yoojin: You really hate to become a president, don’t you?

Another agent: Should I call for K2?

Yoojin: Tell him to come to cloud 9

K2: Anna, do you want to live in Spain (together) later?

Anna: Let’s do it

only watch this part over and over.. love their scene a lot.. really heart warming..

can't watch yoojin now.. she is being so pitiful now.. even its happen to her because her deed.. really my heartbroken seeing her like that..

Happy ending please for my OTP... and best ending for yoojin..I hope she can reconciling her self at the end..

@perfectsmilebias Your description of YJ's part of the trailer is actually looking realistic and tbh scary. I can't fathom that. If it is indeed true and has betrayed YJ this badly then idk how YJ is going stomach that. She is going to have a severe breakdown. Ah, that's so harsh. Betrayed by every single person she bestowed her trust/love upon with all her heart. And got nothing. And people still ask why she behaves cold and ruthlessly... *sigh* 

But why do I foolishly want to believe that JH isn't like that? I believe someone like him can never do that..it's all his plan and that he might include YJ in it too later on.. lets see...

30 minutes ago, siddo said:

Lol, OK now, YJ’s motherly feelings has changed to being actually Jeha’s mother now. Can I laugh for a bit? Because idk what to say to whoever is coming up with this ridiculous assumption. Let's just say JH is YJ’s longlost son of pre marriage. And Anna is YJ’s stepdaughter. So what does that makes him to Anna? Step brother, isn't it?  So those who believe/ thinks/ wants this theory to be true really enjoyed the step-siblings kissing? Do they wish to make this drama focused on incest theme? Isn't this morally disturbing now? It is of course from the audience's moral, ethical pov. And beisides you don’t want your OTP crashing down just like us. So there goes this assumption down the drain. 

As I see after motherly feelings,  maybe sisterly feelings is on its way to show up. Theory like JH is longlost younger brother of YJ from YJ dad's hidden mistress  would pop up. Lol. So let me prepare my defence now itself. I'll just repeat that whatever scenes JH had with YJ is not that one has with her sister.  Besides that'll also make him step uncle to Anna. And you don't want Uncle- Neice to be the OTP? Isn't it? So even this assumption will not hold true. If at all it comes up...

God, why do only we Jejin fans have to defend our ship? Again and again and again... :/ Is our ship that bad? *sigh*

Writer nim will change the script for Jehanna to be logically together, Anna is not JSJ biological daughter LOL:P

Watching again the preview...  The way YJ looks at JH and Anna having fun with other guards.  That is a scary look.  I think Anna will be her target for all her anger...  If SJ slapped her because of Anna (which probably is)  the man she loves the most only care about Anna.  Then there's JH the man she has something especial (whatever feeling it is)  is care more about Anna than her.  She must really feel terrible,  and angry.

This preview has engsub

27 minutes ago, eva23 said:

only watch this part over and over.. love their scene a lot.. really heart warming..

can't watch yoojin now.. she is being so pitiful now.. even its happen to her because her deed.. really my heartbroken seeing her like that..

Happy ending please for my OTP... and best ending for yoojin..I hope she can reconciling her self at the end..

@eva23  I just saw that preview and wow Yj looks like she got it bas for Jh but given that he let Congressman Park live and took his money by not killing him and showing his feelings toward Anna Yj will join forces with Park and send out some of the best killers to get rid of Jh and Anna.. I hope anna willtransform into a La Femm Nikita with the two of them this drama wil be kick azz as they fight to survive.. 

Archived