[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

He seems to have a good relationship with the chief, perhaps he will warn him? but the secretary only inform those that are going with him on the mission. That is super cruel to be betrayed by the people who is suppose to have your back.

I wonder if JH does escape (in whatever form) i wonder whether this will fracture the relationship he has with YJ. After all he could think it is YJ's orders to have him killed. CRUEL ~

I really cant stand the secretary, exactly what is a game? Is she like in love with YJ, why so overprotective? :rage:

On a side note: i bet the kiss scene did well for the ratings ^^ :relaxed::smirk:

Right - the order only goes to that Man - but the other Bodyguard looked like he never got a order so hard before - and I believe he started to like -or as I said before respect K2. So - what will he do. Can he really pull the trigger?

So - everything can happen now... So great we are not near the end - so it can´´t happen that Je Ha will die... but will he get hurt? If the order really came from YJ he can´t go back to protect An Na. I hope it is the Secretary. Her Feelings about YJ are not normal at all. I remember YP for a Moment - there was the Nurse who treats and loved the female Lead like her fav. Puppet. Looks like the Writer likes this kind of Character - a woman with a strange attention towards YJ - not romantic as I guess - but somehow like she is her Hero - and no one is allow to ruin that Picture. So YJ can´t get weak to - and if - Mrs. Kim must get rid of the reason.

One of my Theories before was that she was the one who got rid of An Nas Mother too - because this Woman hurted YJs Feelings so much and was a thread for her unstable mind.

I still have many doubts that YJ kills the Mother.

3 hours ago, klgirl said:

Ugh. What is this episode?  Sweet but full of angsty scary and tense moments.

I hate that they're all using JH - including Anna.  It's a little too late to worry about JH you know Anna?  He's a bodyguard I know but if she was to actually use her head and not be so trusting....I believe she's going to find out really fast that everything she does is going to impact his life.

I love that they're becoming a couple but I fear for his life. K2 won't die but still he can get badly hurt.  YJ knows it - she tells him to be careful, if he wants to turn back from the mission, it's okay to return.  Sigh.

@klgirl I have to disagree with you on Anna using Jeha. I usually would wait until I watch the full subbed version to ensure that my understanding is correct. However, in Anna's case she is not using Jeha to accomplish her end goal. She trusts Jeha because she knows that she will be safe with him. What she's doing now is for herself and if that means using her uncle to get even with YJ that is her plan. Uncle was the one who ordered the security guys to go on a break allowing only minimum security. Even if she doesnt appear on the show, her life will still be in danger regardless. YJ knows that he will be in danger because that is what she and other politician does. Anna isnt like them and she doesnt live or grow up in an environment where you just kill people for own gain. She worries because she knows its dangerous, he was the one who made the promise to protect her. Dont blame her for puting JH's life in danger, it was his choice to fall in love with her and wanting to protect her. Anna isnt using him to get on with her revenge, unlike YJ using him to keep her hands clean while he gets his dirty against PKS. 

Oh wow I have to thank everyone here.....even though I'm not at home watching ep10 live, but I felt that I did watch with all the recaps, pictures, videos and comments.

Yoona and Ji Chang Wook really make a gorgeous couple. I ship them :wub:. I seldom do that with other OTPs...but with this visual couple, I do ship them.

Now need to wait one week for next Friday to come......

Guest julie721

What is this!?!?! The day that I didn't watch live, my babies kissing?? Aaarghhhhhhh

really.gif

~need to watch ep 10 first... Be right with you guys~

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

He seems to have a good relationship with the chief, perhaps he will warn him? but the secretary only inform those that are going with him on the mission. That is super cruel to be betrayed by the people who is suppose to have your back.

I wonder if JH does escape (in whatever form) i wonder whether this will fracture the relationship he has with YJ. After all he could think it is YJ's orders to have him killed. CRUEL ~

I really cant stand the secretary, exactly what is a game? Is she like in love with YJ, why so overprotective? :rage:

On a side note: i bet the kiss scene did well for the ratings ^^ :relaxed::smirk:

I was about to post same thing hahaha,  she looks jealous to JH lols

For sure JH will not die but I'm dying to know how???:angry:  How he can escape...  I'm thinking maybe he will just not join the team... He is a jerk to his superiors anyway,  he can leave whenever he decides to leave haha 

Oh,  he will kill assembly Park,  maybe he decide to do it next time cause buying ttobuki (whatever is that food is,   lols) for his present love  is more important than his revenge for past love

Oh well,  if YJ is aware of this plan,  for the first time I'm disliking her...  

And that is why I believe the Order to Kill K2 is not from YJ.

Screenshot%202016-10-22%2017.49.21_zpscg

She warned him clearly - and we know she don´t hesitate to kill. The Most Cases YJ cleared not with Bloodshed - she kills on political ways. Yes  - I know she is coldhearted enough to order to kill for real too - no question.

Still  - my feelings says Je Ha is noone she can just oder to kill anymore. And if - she will do it herself.... It is strange that she is not around when the Secretary gave the order.

But what will YJ do when she find out (if my theory is right).

I wonder how often this Woman act on her own agenda. Yes - I think she only act to protect her Madame. But is it always what Madame would wish her to do? Will YJ just back up her loyal Person - and is it really a loyal Person when she acts behind her back? I would be very angry... And I think somehow JY started to love Je Ha ...

Good to see JH , AN  and the others happy.but she should be careful of YJ's half brother. I feel that he's slowly turning her to a new YJ.and about YJ what I know that naturally villains win at first then lose at the end so that the viewers are waiting when to see the villain fall or loses.but in YJ case she's losing from Ep 1 and even almost got killed also every character in this drama hate her.I feel that she consumed all the hate within the viewers until no hate is left.

No preview ? I'll download the episode later coz i need to catch some sleep. Great recap everyone. Next episode i'll be in Korea but i dont know if i can catch it on tv. Vacation time in a few days ~~~ yeay~~ but still i have busy working days before i go.. OMG!! 

I've been a silent reader in this forum for quite a while but after reading the discussion here and watching the overwhelming episode here are my thoughts.

1) Yoo Jin's assistant is pure evil. She has this blind idolisation of Yoo Jin and gets so defensive that's she's willing to kill for Yoo Jin. I think she was the one who made the decision to kill Jae Ha. I feel like she was the one who made plans to kill Anna's mother and send Anna to Barcelona. 

2) Yoo Jin knows about the plan. The way she sent him on his mission shows some knowledge of the plan. Maybe although she hates the decision by her assistant, she feels that it's for the best for her own future that's why she went along with it. Either way, she told him that if he wanted to turn back he could. I don't hate her as much as her assistant or park Kwan Soo but I don't necessarily like her either. 

3. Anna and Jaeha needs a happy ending. They are both so broken on the inside and they can help to heal each other. Anna knows that jaeha is in danger because of her and that's why she orders him to stay alive and bring her spicy rice cake. He obviously loves Anna now. 

4. The team leader might let jaeha go. He seems to respect jaeha and get along with him. But the other JSS members might want to kill him since he did beat them up before.

5. Anna finally has something close to a family. K1, J4 and the ahjumma are on her side and she's much happier now that she knows that she has people with her. I hope this continues.

So most of us here are rooting for YJ,  hoping she is didn't order the killing of JH.  She's receiving love now from JehAnna shippers, please YJ don't let us down 

Still not watching episode 9 hahaha..  I'll watch both on Monday maybe,  after reading all spoilers and theories, 

2 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Actually I hope the other Bodyguards will not follow that order (o guess it will be otherwise) but again - his own People will turn against him. That is cruel... I hope one will warn him to run - or something. The maybe don´t liked him that much - but I see it like they started to trust him - and respect him - and getting in order like that - everyone must question himself - when will I be the Person who knows too much... 

I would really like it when they secretly let him slip or something...

Maybe it'll be the one who worked with him at YJ's aunt's funeral with him... 

43 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

The Kiss has more than 100 thousand views on Naver.

CvYGTckUEAAFtIT.jpg

The video truthfully amazing considering that only Koreans can view it (the video is not available outside of Korea)

Anyway, I have not watched the whole of episode 9 yet and only saw/ read recaps of episode of 10 (Thank you for these everyone <3) 

One thing that bucks me for a while now is that Anna is still in the dark about Jeha's revenge. She might act and react differently if she knew that he is in a delicate situation. So now she is doing her own thing mostly relying on Jeha's support. As much as I love lovely-dovey scenes some honest talk about their agendas might be helpful in developing the characters, plot and relationship. 

I'm pretty sure she actually liked the idea of crushing Yoo-jin's interview and personally I thought it was a nice set-up to her revenge. But then she goes around trusting the uncle in basically everything, a bit more suspicion would do her a favour. The sentence my enemy enemies always includes being careful of the other party because they can switch sides in an instant. Uncle is no different. Until she does not know his complete intentions, she should keep a comfortable distance. It is okay to show Anna struggeling in her attempts for revenge, I even like the idea since it gives her more layers and she did not grew up in a world where conspiracies are on your daily menu. But that should have happened way earlier in the plot because six episodes before the end it feels annoying. I hope the incident today was her wake up call. 

Furthermore, Yoo-jin knows about the plan to kill Jeha after he killed Park Kwang-soo. They could reveal Jeha as one of the soldiers from the Blackstone thing Iraq that he killed Raniya and intended to kill Park Kwang-soo back then already. He managed to kill him in Korea and "trustworthy" JSS knocked him out as well. Unfortunately, they could not save Park Kwang-soo but here is your president Se-joon. The framed culprit cannot defend himself anyway. That is why she cried but she did not oppose the plan overall. Her desire for the Blue House is bigger than her fondness for Jeha. 

Last but not least: Now I'm almost 100 percent certain that Secretary Kim killed Anna's mum but I'm also sure that Yoo-jin knows about it. 

22 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

So most of us here are rooting for YJ,  hoping she is didn't order the killing of JH.  She's receiving love now from JehAnna shippers, please YJ don't let us down 

Still not watching episode 9 hahaha..  I'll watch both on Monday maybe,  after reading all spoilers and theories, 

Listening to the live chinese translation, YJ definitely did not order the killing of JH, instead she told him that if it becomes a dangerous situation, he can come back even without killing Park Kwan Soo. However, the secretary ordered the killing as she promised during the cloud nine meeting that if JH kills Park Kwan Soo, she will either resign or kill herself, thus it is a grave manner of survival ie being by YJ that JH is gotten rid of.

My previous comment may have given the wrong impression but I think that YJ has indeed been the most fleshed out character and SYN's acting has been impressive. However, browsing various sites, it is extremely irritating that the development of the show is being criticised by others simply because other characters had been given additional screen time or the development of the romance line or lack of action when this show revolves around K2 not YJ. It thus become as if they wanted to watch a different drama instead. At the end of the day, YJ may not be guilty of different things e.g. killing of 'Anna's mum and she may have a good side but ultimately, she makes the same decisions as Chairman Choi or Park Kwan Soo when things come to a crunch and her mindset is similar, thus making them birds of the same feather. She deserves empathy but whether she deserves to get her way and win the war is questionable.

At this stage, it looks like the secretary is the worst person as it looks like she is the one tapping onto YJ's bad side, pushing her to bad things e.g killing and probably did many things behind her back, a confrontation between these two will be quite intereesting.

Guest julie721

Just finish watch raw ep 10.. What an intense episode...  Really like to spazz but it's 2 am here.. I'm dead sleepy.. 

Before I bid goodnight, just a simple pic from me.. And see you again tomorrow

6316022D-D1F4-412E-9634-33B301A57738_zps

See you when I see you, anyeong.., 

1 hour ago, notohaterfans said:

I don´t like YJ - just because my feeling tells me that was not her doing... I stilll hate her - but I pity her too... thats so interesting about the Character. And she is not the only one - her Half Brother has his own History too - and he learns to protect himself too...

But for YJ ... She need therapy - and her biggest problem is her Father complex. But this Man already died. I guess she loves and hates him - and his wrongdoing might ruin her own Family in the Past. He had a Mistress  - the Secretary - and got a Son.

I guess he never was that happy with YJ to be a Girl...

And than she fall in Love - but her own Husband did the same as her Father did - he betrayed her - has another Woman - and even a Child. And YJ never got an Child. Maybe he never touched her - maybe other reasons. I can feel her pain... But what she did is on another Page... She was not evil since she was a Child - she became like that -- but her mind is scary... her actions are over the top. On the other hand - she was born into a cruel Game - this Family is like that - they deal with big issues - and they use cruel and smart ways. Using Persons like Chess Figures. Sacrifice nearly everyone to get to there aims. To be honest - if YJ tried to be a nice person - she was long eaten by the hyenas around her.

To deal with them - she became like this. But she had her dreams and hopes too - but they where crushed again and again.

And her last dream might be Je Ha - a Wolf on her Side ... if he really was on her Side - if he protected her...

She became the Witch knowingly - but maybe even inside of her - deep inside is still the Princess who dreams of a Prince to protect her. Or related to her Father - she hates him - but deep inside she wished him to love her - but thats too late.

She is torn... And we can see clearly that she is hurted again and again too... Somehow Je Ha got behind her Wall... but he don´t want to be there...

I loved it how he reminded her on everything what she did and wanted to do to the small banner hanger.

Archived