[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

53 minutes ago, siddo said:

I won't be surprised if they make YJ total evil out an out, put Anna mom's death, even Raniya's death blame on her.. lol. Just single out her so that everybody else (JSJ, SB, PKS) looks good.. Kill the evil step mom, bring the otp together, bring the poor pervert father with his daughter again and live happily.. A happy ending.. Teehee :P

And this: If she does, I hope she punish him good - Lol, we can think ways of punishing him, isn't it? *ahm ahm* *fantasies jejin* ;):wub:

UGH! True... Much good! Such happy! The writer will probably have her kill kittens by the end of this drama... because... you know... "She's bad... bad meaning bad not good you know... Peeeeurrrre eeeeviiilll..." And of course the dad will have a happy ending, dads always do in k-dramas no matter how horrible they were throughout the drama... because you know "Appa was just caring about meeehhh! Appa lurves me!"

Yes, the punishment bwahbwaHAHAHA!!!! Something to do with sharp nails painted blood red... scratching bare skin... preferably chest skin.... harharhar! Honestly, that's too mild...

Honestly, though, this drama's advertising promised me shirtless Ji Chang Wook.... WHERE IS THIS!?!?

lhjhbB9.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Honestly, though, this drama's advertising promised me shirtless Ji Chang Wook.... WHERE IS THIS!?!?

:lol:...stayed in the shower...remember shower fight scene?...you thought you'll get more then one scene?!?..how greedy ;)

It will be pointless for the plot to be around Anna's revenge ionly to reveal later on YJ has no relation whatsoever to the death of her mother. If it will ended up to be like some of your theory, i.e. YJ working with JH to "protect" Anna or that YJ did not order the murder of Anna's mom, wow what a pitiful character Anna is written. Kept away from any social interaction, denied any love or attention from a parent, lived in guilt and being blamed for her mother's death and now if the theory is right, she will carry out her revenge against a lady who supposedly was trying to protect her or not have killed her mom? Its one thing to already see everything YJ has done on Anna as a way to "protect" her or that with her reasons, but really that is sooo messed up. By this logic, I guess bad guys are meant to live a happy life whilst the victim in this keeps living a pitiful life. Anna out of all in the characters in the drama doesnt deserve all this regardless if the other character protrayed as mean and cruel oozes all the charisma. If this is how it will be, more reasons for me to want Jeha to stick to Anna like glue, take Anna side and protect her and especially be completely in love with her that he wont even bat an eye towards any other woman. Not a single one. 

Guest julie721
1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

I was patiently waiting last 5 days but my patience slowly comes to its end...need a new dose desperately :sweatingbullets:

Bet that scene JH have to find Anna wil be last tomm ...then day after tomm when he does rescue her Anna will run to his arms :wub:...don't think her dad had this kid of protection in his mind ;)

Don't forget we still have scenes that were shot at the beach? Maybe Anna's kidnapped to out of town and Jeha and K1 come to the rescue.. Their reunion maybe something like this 

15a24e3bf2f0f1699c7d59f93b92a307.gif

too much? Hahahahaha 

2 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

yeahhh... I love action... I love mustey... I love all... but romance first... kekeke... It's too waste to have JCW and Yoona for nit giving them proper romance and skinshippp... *ommoo... do I sound like a pervy one here... no..right? hahahaaha

@stargazer187 omooooo of course you're not pervy darl.. You're just BYUNTAE.. Ok? 

in the preview, some woman says to Anna "it's been a long time" but Anna don't know who she is.. Of course she didn't, it was long2 time ago... That woman must be one of these people, Soo Ae maybe??? :P

CFD1768E-F263-4A31-80C6-FDA916AB8FC0_zps

9 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

:lol:...stayed in the shower...remember shower fight scene?...you thought you'll get more then one scene?!?..how greedy ;)

Then if not completely shirtless, why doesn't he wear those loose tank tops that barely covered anyhting that he used to wear before....

I mean Ji Chang Wook worked really hard for his body in this drama, it seems like such a waste if he remains suited up ALL this time!

8 minutes ago, sakura22 said:

It will be pointless for the plot to be around Anna's revenge ionly to reveal later on YJ has no relation whatsoever to the death of her mother. If it will ended up to be like some of your theory, i.e. YJ working with JH to "protect" Anna or that YJ did not order the murder of Anna's mom, wow what a pitiful character Anna is written. Kept away from any social interaction, denied any love or attention from a parent, lived in guilt and being blamed for her mother's death and now if the theory is right, she will carry out her revenge against a lady who supposedly was trying to protect her or not have killed her mom? Its one thing to already see everything YJ has done on Anna as a way to "protect" her or that with her reasons, but really that is sooo messed up. By this logic, I guess bad guys are meant to live a happy life whilst the victim in this keeps living a pitiful life. Anna out of all in the characters in the drama doesnt deserve all this regardless if the other character protrayed as mean and cruel oozes all the charisma. If this is how it will be, more reasons for me to want Jeha to stick to Anna like glue, take Anna side and protect her and especially be completely in love with her that he wont even bat an eye towards any other woman. Not a single one. 

Honestly, for me, Anna will remain a pitiful character whether or not her revenge is justified. The writer has written her that way, to make sure the audience pities her all the time. If she was going to take that big leap into self-sufficiency she would have done that by now.

And Redemption for villains, if written well, can be some of the most rewarding storytelling arcs! Those of us invested in YooJin as a character want that for her.

11 minutes ago, julie721 said:

Don't forget we still have scenes that were shot at the beach? Maybe Anna's kidnapped to out of town and Jeha and K1 come to the rescue.. Their reunion maybe something like this 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/15/a2/4e/15a24e3bf2f0f1699c7d59f93b92a307.gif

too much? Hahahahaha 

Too much??? Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeever :D

Do you see @perfectsmilebias ?? JCW worked hard on his body for this drama not so you can see him half naked half of the time but to be able to catch our girl :P

13 hours ago, nona88 said:

okay i back after hours to check again and still no new still's :dizzy: tvn really love to play with our poor hearts :expressionless:what even worst i have to go out for couple of  hours so if anything come i properly see it late  :confounded: so i trust you my friends to find and post a new happy and lovely still's of our ding couple so i can fly when i come back :wink:

just one point that making me worry that ANNA know nothing about JH , i mean he have a really dark and ugly past and that scary so much if someone evil ( like YJ, SJ,YJ brother ....okay we have a lot in the list) use that to make ANNA lose her faith and trust in JH and  make them apart since everyone by ep 9-10 will know how much JH is a powerful tool in ANNA side and how much ANNA is JH weakness , so i hope that JH will start to open up about him to ANNA before anyone say anything and most important for her to see his trauma side too 

i just hate to see that scene when YJ or anyone also say something like that to ANNA" do you even know his true name or what kind of man he is , he just a killer and ...........) and other ugly things but even if that happen i will like seeing JH face when he worry that ANNA KNOW THAT but she will just trust him and hug him to make every evil person there know what the meaning of really love and connection ( even when it hard to ask her to trust someone like JH with his really past no matter what he did to her now , but i just like this couple who connection in souls before words and known anythings about each other )

okay so many talk that what happen when i get nothing so much worry and so much thoughts :cold_sweat:

when i've been reading your post i got the feeling 

that i am reading a fanfic right now 

i loved your post so much :wub::wub:

2 hours ago, nona88 said:

i just hate to see that scene when YJ or anyone also say something like that to ANNA" do you even know his true name or what kind of man he is , he just a killer and ...........) and other ugly things but even if that happen i will like seeing JH face when he worry that ANNA KNOW THAT but she will just trust him and hug him to make every evil person there know what the meaning of really love and connection...

Chinguyah!  We didn't see any heart melting OTP scene yet...  and I know it's coming but how can I enjoy that fully knowing that scene might come next :cry: 

I think this series will give me a roller coaster ride of emotion  I will be like :blush::frown::wub::angry::bawling::wub:

Welp!! 

i am back after 3 hours and still no news okay TVN you making me mad 

@siddo my friends i am sorry if i am one of the people who said something make you get angry , since i am with the people who deny  the idea of YJ protecting ANNA , but as you said and i said in this post it just idea and thought so no one attacking anyone for that - dear no if that true i will be the first in true trouble for always written so many thoughts and to go far and wild with my Fiction and worry :confused:  but i am okay and everyone here okay with me right ?:wink: as mush as it okay for you too to have this ideas and who know maybe the writer will surprise us and blow that on our face the same fact you said as idea ( since it no logic when it come to any writer hand to write his story) so dont take it to heart it more interesting having people like you who gave another thoughts and start new conversation.

@notohaterfans i am sorry you can shoot me , while waiting for  the start and even a little romance between our OTP who hardly having scene together till now , i am here running the mood written about the worst plot that can happen to them :confounded: i dont  believe my self doing that so soon , but if you going to shoot me let me go and shoot TVN first for not given anything will take me out of the over thinking mood to the dream world 

@auomiiii dear thanks for loving my over worry post , i think i am the type who like to write his own Fiction after all , that make it easy to me to over everything happening in the drama since as @julie721 said i can just go and write my own story in the end :smirk: sorry for being arrogant here :tounge_wink: i am just having problem with my wild imagination for so long 

@zagigirl CPR reaction wow thank for making me back to the right mood ( i lost my way for a little as you saw )  , our pure ANNA was like this from CPR and smiling like that in the preview from  hug so how she going to react for really romance ( i mean really since JH isnt young anymore :flushed:)

For me redemption is being held responsible for your mistakes, this includes Jeha as much as Yoo-jin, Se-joon und Park Kwang-soo. So these people should pay for their wrongdoings. At no point Yoo-jin was protecting Anna considering she ordered the snipers, she let Anna be drugged and robbed her of a nice childhood. Anna is pitiful because of her. 

If Yoo-jin wanted to protect Anna from the start, she would have send her to a psychologist somewhere in Korea (maybe not Seoul) and treat her so she can grow up, become stronger and let her live. The best way to protect someone is to make them strong enough so they can stand their own ground. Of course it needs guidance but all Anna had was an upward guide who is hard to meet in person (God). 

So for me, Yoo-jin never intended to protect Anna but wanted to know far away. She needed her alive so she can threat Se-joon in a contract. However, I still don't believe she killed Anna's mum which is way I want Anna to first figure out who is the man behind the door. 

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

Do you see @perfectsmilebias ?? JCW worked hard on his body for this drama not so you can see him half naked half of the time but to be able to catch our girl 

But surely.... he'll take off his shirt!!! PLEASE PD-nim!!! The THIRST is REAL!!!

rawraw

All that advertising spoiled me... I'm pretty sure JCW is losing all his abs now since he's always wearing a shirt in the recent episodes... no more dieting for sure, boy is eating everything he sees... JCW is known for his big appetite! Quickly, PD-nim... show his body before it's not there anymore... OMG, I'm so desperate... I could cry!

12 minutes ago, JaneP said:

For me redemption is being held responsible for your mistakes, this includes Jeha as much as Yoo-jin, Se-joon und Park Kwang-soo. So these people should pay for their wrongdoings. At no point Yoo-jin was protecting Anna considering she ordered the snipers, she let Anna be drugged and robbed her of a nice childhood. Anna is pitiful because of her. 

If Yoo-jin wanted to protect Anna from the start, she would have send her to a psychologist somewhere in Korea (maybe not Seoul) and treat her so she can grow up, become stronger and let her live. The best way to protect someone is to make them strong enough so they can stand their own ground. Of course it needs guidance but all Anna had was an upward guide who is hard to meet in person (God). 

So for me, Yoo-jin never intended to protect Anna but wanted to know far away. She needed her alive so she can threat Se-joon in a contract. However, I still don't believe she killed Anna's mum which is way I want Anna to first figure out who is the man behind the door. 

I second the motion,  I also couldn't justify her means of protecting Anna....  

And now I'm thinking,  is there a possibility that PKS was the one who killed Anna's mom and that YJ men's arrived late so they just took Anna away.. and YJ somehow just used Anna to control SJ and with that she make him believe that she is the one who killed her for her to take full control of SJ. Fearing that she is capable of killing Anna as well. 

Is it possible?  I will answer my own question, since we are in dreamland,  yes,  everything thing is possible hahahah

6 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

I wonder if we are watching the same show with same subtitles? From what I saw she didn't "enlighten" Anna at all. She in fact lied blatantly about HR blackmailing SJ by using Anna. SJ didn't deny it to Anna but his voice over calling CYJ a Devil and his shock at the question was very telling that CYJ was lying. And the reason why he didn't "deny" it point blank was because he knew CYJ was watching and monitoring the meeting. He also wanted CYJ to think he didn't care about Anna that much. The blackmail point was a shot in the dark for CYJ which hit it's perfect mark on Anna because Anna doesnot know the whole truth. The "threat' was made by HR when she was roaring drunk in a closed room(windows were shut with drapes on them) while Anna was secretly watching. Maybe the assistant was outside and heard her threats and thought she meant them and due to her loyalty to CYJ, threatened HR into taking them or just shoved them down her throat when she was sleeping. Anyway, the point being HR didnot blackmail SJ.

I don't believe SJ was cheating with multiple women when HR was alive. It was only after her death that he started openly cheating on her to humiliate and punish her. And no, sorry, but the show clearly mentioned through CYJ's stepmom that everyone knew CYJ married SJ as a deal and not for love. The act of love was only in the public's eyes.

YJ was making a lucky stab in the dark with that lie? That whole "enlightenment" is not a lie.  YJ was only too happy to hurt Anna with something about her Mom - the painful truth that she had been a pawn between her mother and father.  If you look at SJ's face when Anna asks him, he looked caught off guard and his voice over curses YJ (for telling Anna the horrible truth because she is the only other person who knew about it).  And if it wasn't true he would have told her something along the lines of  "Why would you say nonsense like that?" His response was a deflection - "These are adult matters." and then he tells her "It doesn't matter anymore.  They are in the past."   Things you say so that the person will stop delving any further into a sensitive matter - it's like a big red stop sign.

So it's an admission in a roundabout manner methinks? Even naive Anna could read between the lines so much so she pursues that line of thought until SJ says unimaginably cruel words to shut her down.  Besides later on, Anna does confirm that her mother did threaten to expose everything in her drunken state.  What makes you think HR didn't tell SJ this especially since he had been avoiding them?  HR was talking abt SJ choosing his political career over his secret family.  She was saying it so freely in front of her young daughter.  While talking to JH, Anna says she now understands her mother's dilemma because in the end, HR couldn't tell the truth because that would have hurt SJ - much as she herself has chosen to stay silent so that she didn't destroy her father's future.

As for the early years of YJ's and SJ's marriage -we're still not sure exactly what is the truth.  Did she love SJ and wanted to give him every advantage in his future as a politician? Did she plan to marry him just so that she could eventually become the First Lady and make her family pay for pushing her out?  What was the exact cause of her father disowning her from the family and company? What was the terrible thing that she did according to her stepmom?

Anyways all we can do is speculate since the writer is giving us clues in dribs and drabs. I'll wait to see where the story goes as the drama progresses before I make up my mind.

Guest julie721
2 hours ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Honestly, for me, Anna will remain a pitiful character whether or not her revenge is justified. The writer has written her that way, to make sure the audience pities her all the time. If she was going to take that big leap into self-sufficiency she would have done that by now.

YoonA's sulking while reading your post... :P 68A081C0-5B70-41EF-B3A7-94DE3C586D1B_zps

Hahahahahaha.. You say it's a pity, but for many people who connect to her character, we name it compassion. While it might seem similar, they both are feeling of sympathy, sharing the suffering of another human being. Pity can sometimes be tinged with contempt or dislike while compassion is part of love and is therefore free from any negative feelings. So yes, you use the term rightly to describe your feeling to Anna characters, but kinda unfit for Anna's supporters. 

And the process of being self-sufficiency, one will still need other helps. Even the YJ need her army of assistances. A baby on its own would die-- it needs to be raised by others (parents), to learn from others. Self-sufficiency doesn't mean Anna as a human being can suddenly stand on her own. She needs support, tutor. A guidance. She basically handicapped in terms of taking care of herself. Without Jeha or whoever decide to take her under their care she would die, she can not survive. And don't forget, Anna's story basically just started in ep. 6.. Ep. 1-5 were more focused on Jeha, YJ or JH-YJ stories. wink.gif

@nona88 you write fanfic? Where??? Give me the link.. I wanna read.. 

Anyone knows why SM (YoonA agency) denies fan support for YoonA in K2? Is JCW agency apply the same thing? I mean YoonA fans Union informs us that the amount collected for K2 support will and can not be used for this drama. Yeah, we send/collect donation (money) already. Fan site and YAS/YY from Korea, China, Indonesia, Cambodia, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, US had arranged for merchandise and food trucks, etc from the donation. But these all rejected by SM. Is this a new regulations or what? This news kinda make some China and Vietnam YY richard simmons off. But, Since this is like her drama after 3 years, we don't know if this is the new regulation or only her agency policy. There's no strict regulation about fans support during her last drama. 

I might be delving into fan fic territory here but you know whenever we speculate we are writing a form of fan fic until the drama airs and we know whether it really went the way we've been thinking it will.

Just pure speculation people - just another possibility.

What if SJ did plan to go away with HR and Anna?  Somehow, YJ finds out and they have a confrontation.  He confesses that he plans to abandon her and go with his other family.  Giving up their plans for the Blue House.  YJ would have had a meltdown, mental break at this confession.  She might have threatened to harm his family - kill them if he dared to walk away.

SJ doesn't go to see his family, breaks his promise to leave with them to the States because he doesn't want to further rile up YJ and to protect them from her murderous wrath.  Meanwhile, YJ goes to see HR and they have a threatening conversation of their own - "I won't let him go.  I'd rather tell the world about us and Anna." 

"You think he'll choose you over his ambition? You are nothing to him - you and Anna.  He was never going to take you to the States.  He's already making plans to go for re-election in fact.  His dream is the Blue House and he won't give it up."

So when SJ sees the newspaper article that morning, the last morning she makes him breakfast, he knew instantly that YJ had fulfilled her threat - killed the mother of his child - the woman who was a stumbling block to YJ's goals.  And he knows she did it - so sure that it is her that he never questions it and believes her when she threatens Anna too.

See - that's what I think happened but it will be fun to know where the writer does take the show.

11 minutes ago, julie721 said:

Hahahahahaha.. You say it's a pity, but for many people who connect to her character, we name it compassion. While it might seem similar, they both are feeling of sympathy, sharing the suffering of another human being. Pity can sometimes be tinged with contempt or dislike while compassion is part of love and is therefore free from any negative feelings. So yes, you use the term rightly to describe your feeling to Anna characters, but kinda unfit for Anna's supporters. 

And the process of being self-sufficiency, one will still need other helps. Even the YJ need her army of assistances. A baby on its own would die-- it needs to be raised by others (parents), to learn from others. Self-sufficiency doesn't mean Anna as a human being can suddenly stand on her own. She needs support, tutor. A guidance. She basically handicapped in terms of taking care of herself. Without Jeha or whoever decide to take her under their care she would die, she can not survive. And don't forget, Anna's story basically just started in ep. 6.. Ep. 1-5 were more focused on Jeha, YJ or JH-YJ stories. 

True! I'm probably more harsh on Anna's characterization... my interest is just not peeked when she appears on screen. I have to try hard not to zone out tbh.

Though, her story has just started in ep. 6 (though, has it really started? The plot seems to drag even more now), I think she has had quite enough screen time, if the writer had wanted to make her more complex and pro-active, I think he would have done that by now. Even her dialogue at this point is repetitive.

And, based off the preview for the next two episodes, Anna will kind of do that same thing again. It is cool that she is actively trying to find supporters, though I would argue that it is much more likely YJ's stepbrother was the first to step out and go to Anna, rather than the other way around. So, Anna's character will go through a semblance of pro-activeness, which will be quickly thwarted and causing Anna to be in Peril resulting in Jeha having to run/drive around like a maniac (yet again...) and ultimately Save the Damsel.

Hopefully, the episode isn't as clear-cut as the preview... but I'm not confident in this writer at all, I'll keep my expectations low.

25 minutes ago, klgirl said:

YJ was making a lucky stab in the dark with that lie? That whole "enlightenment" is not a lie.  YJ was only too happy to hurt Anna with something about her Mom - the painful truth that she had been a pawn between her mother and father.  If you look at SJ's face when Anna asks him, he looked caught off guard and his voice over curses YJ (for telling Anna the horrible truth because she is the only other person who knew about it).  And if it wasn't true he would have told her something along the lines of  "Why would you say nonsense like that?" His response was a deflection - "These are adult matters." and then he tells her "It doesn't matter anymore.  They are in the past."   Things you say so that the person will stop delving any further into a sensitive matter - it's like a big red stop sign.

So it's an admission in a roundabout manner methinks? Even naive Anna could read between the lines so much so she pursues that line of thought until SJ says unimaginably cruel words to shut her down.  Besides later on, Anna does confirm that her mother did threaten to expose everything in her drunken state.  What makes you think HR didn't tell SJ this especially since he had been avoiding them?  HR was talking abt SJ choosing his political career over his secret family.  She was saying it so freely in front of her young daughter.  While talking to JH, Anna says she now understands her mother's dilemma because in the end, HR couldn't tell the truth because that would have hurt SJ - much as she herself has chosen to stay silent so that she didn't destroy her father's future.

As for the early years of YJ's and SJ's marriage -we're still not sure exactly what is the truth.  Did she love SJ and wanted to give him every advantage in his future as a politician? Did she plan to marry him just so that she could eventually become the First Lady and make her family pay for pushing her out?  What was the exact cause of her father disowning her from the family and company? What was the terrible thing that she did according to her stepmom?

Anyways all we can do is speculate since the writer is giving us clues in dribs and drabs. I'll wait to see where the story goes as the drama progresses before I make up my mind.

LOL I am sure we are watching different show with different subtitles now. Did you watch the scene where JH and Anna were talking on the roof? In it Anna said her mom threatened but in the end she couldn't do it. She couldn't do it because even though betrayed and hurt and angry, she loved him and didn't want to be the reason for his downfall. And yes CYJ's "enlightenment" about Anna's mom was just a stab in the dark. She's a woman who likes to take advantage of people's weaknesses. If she had been in Anna's mom's place then she would have oust him. That's what she used against Anna and Anna fell for it.

SJ knew they were being watched in the hospital and so he didn't say anything..Anna was unaware of being monitored and hence she expected a point black denial which her dad couldn't give and that's why she believed him. Not because HR blackmailing him was the truth. That was very obvious, he looked totally taken aback when Anna asked about the blackmail, then he called CYJ a devil. Anna's mom was killed shortly after, and she was drunk plus took sleeping pills, I doubt she called SJ and threatened him then so saying she did blackmail him is false. Also, she never knew Anna was spying at her venting at the TV with the threats. It's very clear you are looking at the scene in a different perspective. As much as fans would like YJ to be redeemed, I don't see it happening. I have a feeling the end will be her and SJ's downfall from the Presidency. Most probably she will go stark raving mad and spend her days in a mental institute because they have already hinted at her mental illness. She also has a habit of breaking into loud guffaws whenever she is overwhelmed. SJ I think will end up in prison or dead.

You are very passionate in defending CYJ but just to be clear I am not assuming anything. I am merely stating facts as is shown and mentioned in the show. The SJ and CYJ marriage being a deal and not having to do anything with love was mentioned in the show. HR not blackmailing SJ was also mentioned in the show. Sometimes the writers give us information in such brief ways like third party conversations than deciding to show us whole scenes in flashback playing it out.

Archived