[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong chingu deul :) wow I really enjoyed the car scene, JH is an amazing driver :w00t: I lost count on how many times I exclaimed "ooooooooooo" :P my hubby must be wondering what's wrong with me.

Ahhhh I want to talk about the Ep8 Preview, sorry everyone I only remember Jeha and Anna's scene :D. In the beginning part of the Ep8 preview, Anna did asked him why bring her dad over. He replied so that you won't die. Something like that........

And the rooftop scene, I wonder what made him jumped over like that till he slipped and fall......

okay i cant stop watching the ep - the face of JH when he hear about ANNA mother from song how she had ANNA  and didn't say who the father and how she killed herself and in front of ANNA was like  he want to die cause he was know nothing of how much that child suffer and then hearing YJ and ANNA talking was the last piece for him  ( okay i may get some part wrong since my Korean understanding is limited but that was great scene i was waiting for that ) 

omg how in the earth they made that child suffer like finally JH getting the full picture he just though she was a hidden and lonely kid 

i used to feel sorry for Yoo Jin when she was cornered by her family, relatives and even husband. but i kind of hate her now when i see how she treat Anna. i think she hates Anna's father JSJ but still love him hence she cried when JSJ does the love act infront of the public. YJ probably feels guilty of making JSJ into such a monster. 

and the way YJ monitor everything and control Anna life scared me. She locked a child up to the point that Anna wont be able to survive if she was to live in the outside world. how difficult it must be for Anna growing up like that. i am disappoint with other people around Anna too. the ajumma and Anna's female bodyguard said that Anna excludes herself to the outside world but its them who exclude Anna. when i see Anna wanting to eat ramen, i feel like she wants to be included too. always feel that other bodyguard are so heartless seeing how YJ torture Anna but dont even stand up for her. 

by the way. i am wondering if jss is CYJ's and only her can control JSS. then Anna and even her father are not being protected but being watched. 

2 hours ago, tessieroo said:

ROFL, the look of contempt on Je Ha's face - when he looked at Yoo Jin and now as he's looking at Se Joon give his speech. :lol:

Hello All. I can never get the time right on fridays to watch live and once agin I missed it, And besides my tvn link isn't working well this morning so once again the lap top is saved..My recappers video and still posters you rock..

@tessieroo Maybe Jh is wondering how these people eat sleep and breath fine everyday knowing what they have done.. I wish people syop saying Anna will be in danger if people find out about her it's Yj and JS would be the once in danger from public ridicule..

4 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I love that despite being captured every time she tried to run away, she continues to try  to escape. She did not give up .. not her father not her life … She keep her sanity despite the drugs given to her. She survived the countless lonely night. She did not give up on her life – she can if she want to die (the olden day they bite their tongue to die ( hehe go google if you don’t trust me).

There were just too many opportunity if she want to die .. but no – she did not give up. She can also report the case to police to media .. I am sure she has the evidence (family photo is one of the evidence) ..  She did not because she trusted her father … she protected him .. I guess the strawberry ice-cream is the last ‘call’ …  Her own father forget she has allergy …

I don’t think YJ has any intention to release Anna after the presidential election. No way … Anna can talk and she will talk ..  Do you think YJ will take the chances? The reason Anna is still alive is because YJ wants to control JS and of course she hates her. If that not the case Anna is long gone. Why release after presidential election? Will JS still listen to her (without Anna as the hostage)? Will JS willingly be one of her minions?

Anna will rot to death. YJ will never let her free. Unless she can wipe off Anna’s memory

How can YJ or JS ever make up for all the losses? Up until 7 we still see YJ not having any kind consideration toward Anna.  The way she treated Anna is not just to put a leash on JS neck but also to torture the girl purely for her personal satisfaction. 

@Bambiina I agree with you on all these facts about YJ, And despite everything that has happen to her being held captive forced medication probably some kind of electric shock treatment also maybe physical and verbal abuse from those nuns and yet dealing with all this Anna has remained sane.. I hoping that there was some saintly nun took pity on her in all this and gave her the will to fight.. Over the years have produce this strong willed woman we have today whom miss out on everything in life as a kid growing because of one womans selfish action.. I think Yj punishment should be at the end of this drama she should be lock up in a nut house even if she's not nuts for duration of years the Anna was lock up..  But you are right this is why JH would have to free her because it's no way YJ would free her to much could come back to her Anna is YJ tail and it's long.

I jhave yet to watch raw but found some interesting comments I can speak on something that I haven't seen yet but once subs are out eill come back and comment later

OST songs are out

we have two songs released today!!! YEAH! :blush:

This is the first song (: super beautiful!

This is the second one, it is yoona's Amazing Grace. It is not the full song of Amazing Grace but the length of that was shown in the drama. ENJOY!

3 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

4 hours ago, nonski said:

helloes!  hope to join you all in the livecaps! missed you guys @Yippeuni @dhia205 @nona88 

annyeong chingu-deul  @evie7 @alekaonu @bebebisous33

*waves* dongsaeng @tessieroo

eonnie...really miss you  24

missed you too dongsaeng!

*waves* @valsava @stargazer187

Archived