[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

I keep telling myself, last time I play the bed scene but each time, I go back to play it again and say the same thing lol.

Is it weird that I find the veins on his neck, his adam's apple, and his jawline super sexy?

Goodness, LMH will be the death of me.

I haven't properly fangirled over him throughout his drama, so I'm letting it all out. Seriously, how can he be so sexy?! Suzy is a lucky woman.

• Like 16

HJJ and SC first meeting after 3 years

HJJ: Who are you?
SC: ‘You become more handsome, Joon Jae. It’s a relief that you look great / healthy’
HJJ: I asked again who are you?
SC: I am ‘a person whom you will love longer than your lifetime’
CSA: Why aren’t they talking?
ND: Joon Jae can’t even remember about her. What is she going to do?
HJJ: What brings you here?
SC: I just want ‘to say that I’m okay and I have become healthy again. And I also miss you’
HJJ: Do you know me?
SC: ‘I know you well more than everyone in this world’ No. I don’t know you very well. In the past only for a short moment, only for a short time I knew you. I don’t know whether you remember or not
HJJ: Really? But do you have anything you want to say that you come here to meet with me?
SC: ‘I love you’ No. It’s just… ‘I love you’ I have nothing else that I want to say. It’s good to see you that you are well ‘I love you Heo Joon Jae’
HJJ: I see. But what should I do? I have an appointment with someone and only come home for a short time. I have to go out again
SC: Okay
CSA: You can’t go Joon Jae. I want to propose to Tae Oh and asked him to marry. Where are you going?
HJJ: I’m sorry. You can celebrate it without me. Congratulations Si Ah

HJJ and SC conversation outside house

SC: ‘You live well right now. Should I just go back (to the sea) ?’
HJJ: Why? Are you going to go again? Is this what you want? You were completely erased from this world and plan to follow me again who forgot about you? If you are going to be (sad) like this, why did you erase it? I told you to not do it.
SC: Do you really remember me?
HJJ: That’s right. In this world only me who remember you
SC: How?
HJJ: *hugged* You dummy. Even if you erased my memories for 100 times I can forget you
SC: No, it’s not supposed to be like this
HJJ: You are still there (?) You can erase the memories about the place we go together, what we ate, what we did, what you said, how pretty you are when you smile. But there is something that you can’t erase from me. My body remembers you and you are stamped / carved inside my heard. It’s not something that you can erase. I too worked hard. I’m doing it while wondering if it will take a long time and afraid if I will forget you. That’s why I try very hard to not forget about you

*flashback to the whole 3 years HJJ spent after SC left. He forgot but remembered again because of his diary which he has written all his memories with her*

HJJ: It took a whole year for me to remember about you. One whole year I spent looking for you near the sea. I spent the last year preparing and looking for the house to live with you when you come back near the sea

*the moment he received call from ND*
HJJ: Finally. After those hard times. Finally. And that’s how my last 3 years went. I thought you will never come but finally you come back today

SC: Why did you do that? There is a possibility that I couldn’t return. Then what will happen to you?
HJJ: Then in this world only I who will forever remember about you and only I who will love you

Kim Seul Gi cameo is fun. She just like SC when she came to the land for the first time and SC acted as JJS the merman, she is now KSG senior and advised her to go back to the sea before it's too late

Thank you for all the appreciation for my translations, even though it's not 100% accurate. Thank you for all updates, pictures, gifs that have been shared in here. I might not give any translation about the drama anymore, but I will visit the thread occasionally 

See ya~ :wink: 

• Like 24

You all are so admirable, how come you could watch the live and post all these ?
I can't move my eyes form my PC when I watched the live.

Some translation of K-netizens' comments according to Chinese translation :

LOTBS and Goblin are all ended, now I don't know what I can do.

It's so fine of the sweet and happy, don't know why feel sorry. 

I want to see Tae-O and CSA.

This is a beautiful drama just like a fairy tales, thanks for the whole team's hard works.

It's a pity.

Spoiler

0069CDzEgy1fc39t5wlmbj30c80nm79e.jpg

0069CDzEgy1fc39t4n0e5j30h208mgls.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 16

@alleram95  Thank you so much for the translations!  It helps a lot while we wait.  I was wondering about Tae-oh, and this last translation answered that.  Thank you, again!  :)

"It’s not something that you can erase." --This is why writer-nim played with our minds about whether it is better to keep or erase memories.

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

HJJ and SC first meeting after 3 years

HJJ: Who are you?
SC: ‘You become more handsome, Joon Jae. It’s a relief that you look great / healthy’
HJJ: I asked again who are you?
SC: I am ‘a person whom you will love longer than your lifetime’
CSA: Why aren’t they talking?
ND: Joon Jae can’t even remember about her. What is she going to do?
HJJ: What brings you here?
SC: I just want ‘to say that I’m okay and I have become healthy again. And I also miss you’
HJJ: Do you know me?
SC: ‘I know you well more than everyone in this world’ No. I don’t know you very well. In the past only for a short moment, only for a short time I knew you. I don’t know whether you remember or not
HJJ: Really? But do you have anything you want to say that you come here to meet with me?
SC: ‘I love you’ No. It’s just… ‘I love you’ I have nothing else that I want to say. It’s good to see you that you are well ‘I love you Heo Joon Jae’
HJJ: I see. But what should I do? I have an appointment with someone and only come home for a short time. I have to go out again
SC: Okay
CSA: You can’t go Joon Jae. I want to propose to Tae Oh and asked him to marry. Where are you going?
HJJ: I’m sorry. You can celebrate it without me. Congratulations Si Ah

HJJ and SC conversation outside house

SC: ‘You live well right now. Should I just go back (to the sea) ?’
HJJ: Why? Are you going to go again? Is this what you want? You were completely erased from this world and plan to follow me again who forgot about you? If you are going to be (sad) like this, why did you erase it? I told you to not do it.
SC: Do you really remember me?
HJJ: That’s right. In this world only me who remember you
SC: How?
HJJ: *hugged* You dummy. Even if you erased my memories for 100 times I can forget you
SC: No, it’s not supposed to be like this
HJJ: You are still there (?) You can erase the memories about the place we go together, what we ate, what we did, what you said, how pretty you are when you smile. But there is something that you can’t erase from me. My body remembers you and you are stamped / carved inside my heard. It’s not something that you can erase. I too worked hard. I’m doing it while wondering if it will take a long time and afraid if I will forget you. That’s why I try very hard to not forget about you

*flashback to the whole 3 years HJJ spent after SC left. He forgot but remembered again because of his diary which he has written all his memories with her*

HJJ: It took a whole year for me to remember about you. One whole year I spent looking for you near the sea. I spent the last year preparing and looking for the house to live with you when you come back near the sea

*the moment he received call from ND*
HJJ: Finally. After those hard times. Finally. And that’s how my last 3 years went. I thought you will never come but finally you come back today

SC: Why did you do that? There is a possibility that I couldn’t return. Then what will happen to you?
HJJ: Then in this world only I who will forever remember about you and only I who will love you

Kim Seul Gi cameo is fun. She just like SC when she came to the land for the first time and SC acted as JJS the merman, she is now KSG senior and advised her to go back to the sea before it's too late

Thank you for all the appreciation for my translations, even though it's not 100% accurate. Thank you for all updates, pictures, gifs that have been shared in here. I might not give any translation about the drama anymore, but I will visit the thread occasionally 

See ya~ :wink: 

:cold_sweat: thanks again for your much appreciated translation! You lessened the agony while we waited for the subtitles to come out. Thank you, and thank you again.

The conversation when they meet again is so sad. I love how she's speaking to him in her mind. He hears it all. It definitely took a lot to not embrace her in his arms thah very moment. 

So was that how it was going to be? Was she really just going to leave him if he did not remember her? She was the one who erased his memories so she should have gone until the end to make him remember her. Thank goodness HJJ remembered her. Once again, his proven love for her. 

How can HJJ be so sweet? His lines are so sweet and touching. My heart is crying. I want a man like him! He loves her so deeply and so truly. His love is deeper than the ocean, and longer than life itself, as he said. I am moved to tears by the way he waited for her. I love him! 

@Chellsee hehehe, I was so angry when SC moved towards him to kiss him and he stopped her, afraid she would erase his memories. I was upset again when he tried to kiss her after and she refused it. Lol. Two chances for more kisses. The more the merrier. 

• Like 12

Guest Moonrain

'HJJ: You are still there (?) You can erase the memories about the place we go together, what we ate, what we did, what you said, how pretty you are when you smile. But there is something that you can’t erase from me. My body remembers you and you are stamped / carved inside my heart. It’s not something that you can erase. I too worked hard. I’m doing it while wondering if it will take a long time and afraid if I will forget you. That’s why I try very hard to not forget about you'

Me: oh my Heo Joon Jae why you like this you fool, makes me fall in love with you over and over again :heart:

I can honestly say this now, Joon Jae is LMH's best role :heart:

No chingu @mythicalove dont mention her i dont want to imagine LMH doing it with her like he did with Chungie waaahhhhh

Thanks @alleram95for translating for us. it helps big time :blush:

28 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

I keep telling myself, last time I play the bed scene but each time, I go back to play it again and say the same thing lol.

Is it weird that I find the veins on his neck, his adam's apple, and his jawline super sexy?

Goodness, LMH will be the death of me.

I haven't properly fangirled over him throughout his drama, so I'm letting it all out. Seriously, how can he be so sexy?! Suzy is a lucky woman.

My DEAREST CHINGU, @mythicalove - OMO! OMO! OMO!!!! Screaming with PINK PEARLS delight!! Thank you and @Hunter White - the other DEAREST CHINGU for helping me KEEP THE FAITH AND ASSURING me through the DARKEST hours of my first KDrama!!!! 

KAMSAHAMIDA, Writer Nim, PD, LMH, JJH plus all the other actors and staff of LOTBS!! You are MUCH LOVED!!

Also thanks so very much to all other DEAR CHINGUS who have worked so tireless sharing so many WONDERFUL DAEBAK stuff on this thread!!! Special shoutout to @minekas, @leeminhosny @Chellsee @1ouise @CarolynH and many more, Sorry If I miss your name but no worries cos we're all gonna be back on this thread again after our endless marathon sessions bingeing on LOTBS!!

And that KISS!! I am a newbie with KDrama but is this a Making-History-Most-Daebak-Kiss in KDrama???!! They should have a Daesang award for SEXIEST COUPLE / KISS - *TONGUE JJ - :wub:

Yes, Suzy is a lucky woman but she's DAMN SEXY - I just saw her Yes, No, Maybe MV (the Dance Practice version) and she's HOT! (I'm a straight woman - hahaha! And I can totally understand why guys are crazy over her! That hair ... maaaan!) And she sings very well - I am dying to have her do a collab / duet with Seo In Guk!!!! I think I should write to their agencies / companies!! 

Now, I am waiting for ENGLISH SUBTITLES while I keep replaying TONGUE KISS! Eeeeeks!! *Yelping and smiling in MICHIN HAPPINESS!! 

We are going to meet again here, right, my Chingus?? I need to re-watch episodes and I will probably have questions!! 

GROUP HUG!! It's soooo amazing how we're all united virtually over this drama!! Lots of love to all of you my fellow Lobster Chingus!! 

• Like 19

Its quite ironic that LMH fans also waited 3 years for his return to the small screen as HJJ waited for SC to return to him in 3 years too.  Oh dear, now need to wait 2 years for another LMH drama....goodnight guys.  

PS:  I logged out and in like 10 times tonight!!!!

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

@Alice Mendoza  So, have you survived your first "rom-com" k-drama??  Your life will never be the same.  (And that's a good thing!)  :)

OMO! AWWWMAAAHGAAAWWWD!! 

Thanks so very much, @1ouise Chingu!! YES, I SURVIVED!! With the great help of all of you wonderful Chingus on this forum!!! I am SOOOOO Glad there are so many of you who were and still are going MICHIN! Haha!

But I don't know how I am going to survive the WITHDRAWAL symptoms ... :cry: 

That's why I will still lurk here and I don't think I want to be so emotionally involved in another KDrama for sometime YET!! Then again, If it features JJH or LMH!!!???? Aaaaaargh!! 

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Forgive me please.... This "dirty love" is all over me... Edited via tina_minoz.

Hide contents

i love it! 

just imagine him teasing her more... undressing her... owning every bit of her body and soul... omo..... omo!!!!!!!! whaaaaaaaa!!!!! dirty love!!!! forgive my naughty imagination. lol!

• Like 14