[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

What happend to the underwater scene that Jun Ji Hyun had been filming when she didn't attend SBS award?? :D:D  

The writer really has all of thinking about LBS when only 2 episodes are left!! I cannot believe it!! :(( 

It was just like yesterday that we were watching episode #1 ! Time flies!! :bawling:

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, nika94 said:

What happend to the underwater scene that Jun Ji Hyun had been filming when she didn't attend SBS award?? :D:D  

The writer really has all of thinking about LBS when only 2 episodes are left!! I cannot believe it!! :(( 

It was just like yesterday that we were watching episode #1 ! Time flies!! :bawling:

I think it's the water pool scene. Some staff's interview mention about this: they need to shoot so many underwater scene for just 1,2 minutes underwater scene  on screen...

• Like 7

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Lee Ji-hoon-I kills Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho

photo809738.jpg

Lee Ji-hoon-I was the one who killed Lee Min-ho and Jeon Ji-hyeon in the past life.

On the eighteenth episode of the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea", Heo Joon-jae cried over his father's (Choi Jeong-woo) death.

Sim Cheong (Jeon Ji-hyeon) comforted him and he regretted the days that he was cold to his father.

Kang Seo-hee (Hwang Sin-hye) was even more bone chilling. She pretended to be sad over Heo Il-joong's (Choi Jeong-woo) death. However, Heo Chi-hyeon (Lee Ji-hoon-I) knew she was faking it. Still, he wanted to help her.

Heo Chi-hyeon met Jo Nam-doo (Lee Hee-joon). They had met in the past life as well. Heo Chi-hyeon asked Jo Nam-doo to get rid of Heo Joon-jae and Jo Nam-doo agreed.

photo809739.jpg

Jo Nam-doo had been on sensitive terms with Sim Cheong. Jo Nam-doo remembered that Cheong was a mermaid and said he hit someone in the head after making that person think he or she was a friend. Sim Cheong told him she would decide what to do with him after he betrayed her.

Jo Nam-doo worked on Heo Chi-hyeon's side. Cheong helped Heo Joon-jae. She used her mermaid powers to read Kang Seo-hee's mind and helped to bring her crime to justice. Kang Seo-hee was arrested.

Heo Chi-hyeon used Jo Nam-doo to kidnap Heo Joon-jae. Kang Seo-hee tried to kill him and told him everything about her plan. However, it was all a twist. Jo Nam-doo had told Heo Joon-jae about Heo Chi-hyeon and the detective was in on this to catch Kang Seo-hee and Heo Chi-hyeon's crime.

Kang Seo-hee was arrested. Heo Chi-hyeon was mad at Heo Joon-jae and tried to kill him with the detective's gun. He pulled the trigger at Heo Joon-jae and Cheong ran towards him.

A narration of Cheong telling Heo Joon-jae that it was Heo Chi-hyeon who killed them came along.

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-lee-ji-hoon-i-kills-jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-102515.html

• Like 7

Love Shim Chung!! :tears:  she sheds tear... :(( 

How comforting, loving and sweet is Shim Chung character written :tears: She kept saying "No.. it wasn't your fault"

The way Shim Chung tells JJ "No.."  breaks my heart because Shim Chung is such a sweet heart!! 

Credit: as tagged

• Like 9

Google Translate article shared by @leeminhosny  :)) Thanks again! :))

"Threatening visuals of the gods" Lee Min Ho"

Lee Minho released his photo on the 19th of May with his hashtag "#Drama Set" on his Wei Bo.

In the photo, Lee Minho showed chic fashion wearing one-on-one costume with striped pattern of black color. In addition, Lee put his fingers on his head and gazed at the camera with his charismatic eyes.

In particular, Lee Min-ho made a splendid appearance and impressed the audience with perfect visuals.

On the other hand, Lee Minh is in close contact with Jung Hyun in the legend of SBS drama 'Blue Sea'.

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000229248&lfrom=twitter

• Like 6

Heo Joon Jae from Episode 18. :wub:

C2gM7TyUcAAe7Mp.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Stays Strong As “Missing 9” Airs First Episode

The Legend of the Blue Sea Missing 9

The latest ratings for Wednesday-Thursday dramas have been released.

According to statistics released by Nielsen Korea on January 18, the first episode of MBC’s “Missing 9” brought in 6.5 percent ratings, placing the drama at second place in terms of viewership ratings.

The drama is off to a good start, as it surpassed the ratings for MBC’s previous drama “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo,” which brought in 3.3 percent ratings for its first episode.

Meanwhile, SBS’s “The Legend of the Blue Sea” continues to place first with the highest viewership ratings. The drama’s 18th episode brought in 18.3 percent ratings, which is a 2.5 percent dip from their previous ratings of 20.8 percent. Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s four-part drama “Naked Fireman” garnered 3.6 percent ratings for its second episode and 4.1 percent ratings for its third.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/18/legend-blue-sea-stays-strong-missing-9-airs-first-episode/

Edited by Chellsee
added article
  • Like 7

Google Translate of a new article. A cameo in episode 19!!

PS  what happend to So ji Sub cameo? :D I remember there was a news saying Zu in Sung and two others would appear in LBS 

Romantic doctor 'Imwon Hee, today (19th)' Legend of the Blue Sea 'appeared 

Actor Lim Won-hee comes to the SBS drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' as a cameo.

On the 19th, 'The legend of the blue sea' told the Dong-A Ilbo that "Im Won-hee appears as a cameo on the broadcast today."

Lim Won-hee appeared on the drama 'Romance Doctor Kim Sabu' on October 17 as the executive director of Ishdam Hospital. He appeared until the 'Legend of the Blue Sea' to perform in both the drama and the drama of the monk drama.

The official said, "I ask for confirmation through broadcasting."

Meanwhile, 'Legend of the Blue Sea' leaves only two times to the end. Today (19th) broadcast at 10 pm.

Credit:http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000536401

• Like 1

OMG OMG OMG what was ep 18 lobsters chingus?!  Not what I expected at all!!!  

I am glad that Nam Do is still HJJ's friend.! Yay.  I thought that scene with Nam Do hitting HJJ on the head might be a Red herring.  I am surprised that they wrapped up the case with step mom and evil step bro so soon.   But argh now we have to worry about SC. 

People who are not watching LBS are missing out on a great drama!

• Like 5

Where is the preview??:tears:  I think the preview for episodes on Thursdays usually come out on Thursday morning.

3 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

OMG OMG OMG what was ep 18 lobsters chingus?!  Not was I expected at all!!!  

I am glad that Nam Do is still HJJ's friend.! Yay.  I thought that scene with Nam Do hitting HJJ on the head might be a Red herring.  I am surprised that they wrapped up the case with step mom and evil step bro so soon.   But argh now we have to worry about SC. 

People who are not watching LBS are missing out on a great drama!

Agree!! We all were taken aback!! :D The writer has been fooling us all along. Lol :D

Yeah, I also worry abour Chunguieee :(( She took the bullet for Jun Jae!! 

Today's episode was awesome!! There was Great response from Knetizens. They also so happy that Nam Do didn't betray Jun Jae. Kentizens said Sorry to Nam Do!! :D

• Like 4

7 hours ago, mythicalove said:

LMH's flawlessly expressed the anger and agony HJJ was experiencing as he furiously rushed at CH, throwing punches and yelling his heart out. I wish he would have stolen a few more punches as nothing in this world could be enough to punish CH and his parents. What simply left me in awh and amazement though, was when he suddenly became vulnerable in front of the detective, clutching onto him and crying that he could not save his father. LMH's ability to go from raging with anger to completely helpless and vulnerable is easily one of the best things about this episode. Bravo to his performance! 

Completely agree with this. Had never seen him act this angry before, his acting is daebak. He rocks in this episode. Bravo LMH.

• Like 4

Legend of the Blue Sea: Episode 18

by javabeans | January 18, 2017 | 4 Comments
bluesea18-00881a.jpg
Yay for twists and turns and character revelations! The episode serves up gratification in multiple forms, and while there are still questions up in the air that we’ll have to wait on, I found this hour thoroughly fun and satisfying. It’s nice to be surprised by a twist every now and again, and even better yet when it comes wrapped in a caper shell, with a sweet center.

Chi-hyun rushes home to check on Dad, fearing his life is at risk, and hears Dad in the middle of leaving his voicemail message to Joon-jae. It hurts to hear him expressing his regrets for leaving his former family and telling Joon-jae that he loves him.

Then Dad’s hand goes slack, and Chi-hyun rushes to his side, holding a finger to Dad’s nose to check his breath. He recoils when there’s no sign of life, then spots the glass of tainted water on the nightstand and dumps out the liquid, washing the glass compulsively before calling for an ambulance.

When the authorities arrive, a regular glass of water is on the nightstand and Chi-hyun plays the part of grieving son. He answers police officers’ questions about Dad’s medical history and Mom’s whereabouts.

[READ MORE - DRAMABEANS]

• Like 8

I am so glad that we will see the ep 19 today so we don't need to wait for one more week. With 2 ep left for the drama. I love how JJ and SC love grow stronger as one and SC step up to help JJ and always by his side. 

Then last 2 ep really make me curious about how the story is going to turn. 

1) who got shot? 

2) what will heppen to SC if she got shot 

i am still feeling uneasy about ND. Remember he said he want something that JJ has, he want to take it away from him. ND want money, instead money that JJ will inherit, SC (mermaid) will definitely worth much more than anything else.

really love our OTP and falling love with them. Wish for a happy ending......

• Like 9