[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Losbters!! We are not alone in being super taken a back by Nam Do's past life. 

In MANY MANY Knetizens comments, Nam do's name is mentioned. The writer has really revealed Big revelations. Remember The article talking about "Shocking events and big revelation"?? 

"There are too many villains, the villain is jo Namdu .I am having a hard time just now is because Hoe Jun Jae has too many people to deal."

" I hope you please help present day, turned over a new leaf Namdu ㅠㅠ."   Yes please!!:tears:

" Reversal of the Jo Namdu"

" Feel anxious every time I really see the pool house scene ... seems to bring back memories of Jo Namdu ㅠㅠ.

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003462024&gid=999339&cid=1053759 

There are SOOO many comments. I will try 2 translate some via Google and make a post later. :))

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

HJJ met with his father

President Heo: Is it you, Honey? Are you Chi Hyeon? Who are you? Who are you?!
HJJ: Are you looking for this? Father
President Heo: Are you Joonjae?
HJJ: What are you doing in here?
President Heo: Are you really Joonjae?
HJJ: What are you doing in here?! What’s wrong with us (our family)? You can’t recognize your own son who is in front of you. You even divorced with mom to do this. Do you think I didn’t know it? Let’s go out from here for now
President Heo: To where?
HJJ: Anywhere. You can’t stay in this house
President Heo: Why?
HJJ: If you stay in here any longer, you won’t know what will happen to you
President Heo: This is my house. What will happen to me inside my own house?
HJJ: Chief Nam was injured and all accident that you have are initiated by step mother
President Heo: I don’t know how you can enter this house. After gone for 10 years and came home from the first time, what are you accusing of about your mother?
HJJ: Who said that she is my mother?
President Heo: You want to tell me that I took a wrong decision, right?
HJJ: Yes. You made a wrong decision. All of them are wrong
President Heo: Who are you that you are telling me this? It’s my choice and it’s my life. I didn’t make any wrong choice. I was happy. Do you want me to say that after I separate with your mother everything that I did and chose are wrong? My eyes will get better after the surgery. I can’t do the surgery because I’m sick. If I can do the surgery
HJJ: You aren’t only unable to see what in front of you. You can’t see anything. You didn’t even realize how far your life has fallen down
President Heo:  Did you really hate your step mother? You brat, she has been waiting for you to comeback and keep cleaning your room. She is a kind woman. I’ve been living with her for 17 years and I really know her well. What do you know?!!
HJJ: Kang So Hee real name is Kang Ji Yeon. She has been married twice and both of her ex husband died in accident after they got blind. It would be very good if what happened to you was accidentally but there is a possibility that it wasn’t
President Heo: You’re lying
HJJ: If you don’t want to believe me then don’t. But I can’t left you here all alone. I will bring you out from here even if I have to force you. Let’s go
President Heo: I heard that you are a con man. How can you deceive your own father too?

First and foremost, thank you so much for the translation! 

This dialogue is killing me! It's heartbreaking to hear such words exchanged between father-son. I feel horrible for HJJ. He is trying so hard to convince his dad. No matter what show he put on, in the end, he loves his father dearly and it pains him to see his father in such a low state. He's hurt to see that a man he once looked up to has sunk to the bottom, health deteriorating and blinded by denial. His father has sunken so deep that he continues to convince himself he made the right decisions in life even though he couldn't recognize his own son because of his mistakes. The irony in HJJ's line when he told his father that he is blind and cannot see how far he's fallen. The intensity of this conversation revealed many untold feelings, HJJ's resentment of his father for leaving them only to live such an unhappy life, and his father's struggle to accept his own mistakes. I am left in breathless. 

@puppy8888 are you on cloud 9 right now because the OST we have been waiting for is out? The replay button is surely going to break lol.

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

If Nam-doo wants to kill Joon-jae, he doesn't seem to know it yet.  What would he gain?

Maybe CH could promise him some shares from the company, if HJJ dies. CH would be recognised as the legitimate heir.  Then, remember that HJJ is not interested in the company and inheritance. Besides, now HJJ has found his mother, HJJ is also no longer interested in being a conartist. JND is actually losing his only tool to get rich: HJJ.

Since SC appeared in HJJ's life, JND has been on the losing hand. He got a girlfriend who asked him to stop being a conartist. Then he starts helping the policemen and spent more and more time with them. HJJ met the officer many times without JND. HJJ is getting closer to the officer. Then the mother appears in HJJ's life. In the end, HJJ has no reason to work with JND. Notice that it was HJJ who brought TH from Japan and not the other way around. There is a different connection between HJJ and TH. Moreover the latter likes SC a lot, while JND sees her as an intruder.

• Like 8

*sigh*. I know that it is too early to be conceptualizing an ending, but listening to the new OST #10, I keep getting imaginations of a happy ending. For those of you who have listened to it, try listening from 3:15 onwards. It's like I can imagine HJJ and SC hand in hand standing on a cliff and staring out into the blue sea with contented smiles of their faces, smiling so heartily at each other with flashbacks of how their fate was rewritten to end happily omggggg. Writer-nim happy ending pleaseeee. PD-nim, have that song played in the happy ending pleaseeeeee lmao. I'm so desperate right now, I dunno what to do with myself. Happy ending pleaseeee. LOTBS giving me so much feels hahaha

@mythicalove

The replay button is gonna break any time soon now, chingu. Yes cloud 9 hahahaha. Such a prettt song. Cant wait for translations to come out lmao

48 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

If Nam-doo wants to kill Joon-jae, he doesn't seem to know it yet.  What would he gain?

Hmmmmm interesting speculation there, chingu. I somehow believe that he does not want HJJ to be killed. JND needs HJJ as a con artist because of his greed. HJJ is good at what he does and JND cannot operate on a larger scale without him. In the past, I believe that JND also benifited somehow from KDR. I hope our writer reveals that to us. It just so happened to be that KDR became so fixated on his relationship with SW. Somehow, it seems like it is the same in the present. HJJ has given up his "friendship" with JND for the sake of his mermaid lover. I think that JND's target will originally be SC, to serve the purpose of using her for money OR IF she does not agree to his terms, completly take her out of the picture so that he can still have HJJ by his side.

I somehow believe that the one who shot the harpoon was originally planning to really kill SW, to get her out of the way once and for all. But since KDR got in the way, he was "accidentally" caught in between and was killed in the process. The same logic may apply in the present. The real target could be SW, but HJJ may get caught in the middle because he will do anything for her. I could be wrong though. This is purely theory haha

• Like 9

Some more comments:

"Don't just betray GaeNamdu!. :

" GaeNamdu is ominous."

" JoNamdu! Please Let's be nice"

" Author. !! ㅜㅜ namdu. Please be still"

" It's heochiyeon jonamdu is worse than frightening."

" Looking forward to tomorrow raised goosebumps on ending"

"The direction of the happy ending of the blue sea lies in the hand of Cho Nam-Do"

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003462024&gid=999339&cid=1053759 

• Like 8

Lobstersssssss

What does Sweet Potato mean?? :D It must be a kind of Korean expression!! 

I am going crazy! Lol I have been trying 2 read Kentizen comments section under different Naver Videos and also Articles. Some Kentizens mention "Sweet Potato" in their comments. I have seen Som comments using that. What does it mean?? Below is THREE different comments I have selected from different links. 

I just wanted 2 share this with you all :D:D I am not sure if you are gonna find it interesting :D:sweatingbullets:

"Tomorrow is ... sweet potato ......"

Credit: http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1368584#

" I do not know !!!! 100 Jun jae's father sweet potatoes !!!!!"

Credit: http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1368547

" I feel like a sweet potato hungry here"

Credit: http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1368547

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Thank you :))

"Jun Jae's father sweet potato"  Agree LOL :D

Lmfao, could not agree more! In fact, Jun Jae's father = sweetest potato of all hahaha. 

Also, you and I together, are both proud of LMH. He is doing so well. I was certainly touched by his performance today. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, nika94 said:

Lobstersssssss

What does Sweet Potato mean?? :D It must be a kind of Korean expression!! 

46 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Goguma: It means sweet potato but can describe something as frustrating  (from Knetizone)

Agree with @1ouise "goguma" is Korean slang to describe someone who is frustrating or slow to catch on. HJJ's dad is definitely a "goguma"! In fact I'm reaching my limit with the dad. I'm almost done with you, old man! I have no pity for you. Of course, since your real son has unconditional love for you, he is going to save your sorry richard simmons! Ugh, frustrating!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

Lmfao, could not agree more! In fact, Jun Jae's father = sweetest potato of all hahaha. 

Also, you and I together, are both proud of LMH. He is doing so well. I was certainly touched by his performance today. 

LOOL :D

The award for the Worst father of the year goes to Jun Jae's dad!! :D LOL How can he be so clueless!! Does he really Love that witch?? 

I felt so sorry for Jun Jae!! He looked sad, exhausted and fed up!:tears: Did you see Jun Jae's tears?? :(( The father-son scene is painfully Sad!!

I am wondering when JJ's mom is gonna figure out he used to be a conman and it was how he made money! 

Why DID jun jae take picture from those purple flowers in his Dad's house?? I saw the CH's mom cutting the flowers in the beginning. There was a lot of purple flowers in their house.

@demarchelier  Agree with you 

1 hour ago, demarchelier said:

. I'm almost done with you, old man! I have no pity for you

:D yeahhh! Agree

I think JJ's dad might go blind totally or something bad happens to him. Because he has wronged his son and wife. In Kdrama usually people pay the price for their wrong actions. JJ's dad is so stubborn and clueless!!

• Like 9