[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

6 minutes ago, tshering12 said:

What time will the SAF drama wards will air??

Hi :))

I also wanna know!  I wanna watch it from the start of Red Carpet.

I think (not sure) that The Red Carpet starts at 7:00  P.M.  and the actual award starts at 9:00 P.M. in South Korea time.

• Like 5

@nika94 @gtLmh0622 @leeminhosny @Hunter White @Visually-wandering @puppy8888 @Marian16

Tell me it's not true :bawling:! Tell me they're attending the SBS awards show. I understand that these network awards shows are somewhat ridiculous because rather than giving awards to the most deserving, they usually hand awards to the most successful shows, but I still want them to receive something because they deserve it. I also want to see them accept the award if they won. I want to see them walk the red carpet! I want to see what they're going to wear. I am very sad to see that they are not on the list of actors attending. It breaks my heart. This will probably be the last awards show LMH attends before his enlistment. I wanted to see him. I want to see our OTP attend! :bawling:

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

@nika94 @gtLmh0622 @leeminhosny @Hunter White @Visually-wandering @puppy8888 @Marian16

Tell me it's not true :bawling:! Tell me they're attending the SBS awards show. I understand that these network awards shows are somewhat ridiculous because rather than giving awards to the most deserving, they usually hand awards to the most successful shows, but I still want them to receive something because they deserve it. I also want to see them accept the award if they won. I want to see them walk the red carpet! I want to see what they're going to wear. I am very sad to see that they are not on the list of actors attending. It breaks my heart. This will probably be the last awards show LMH attends before his enlistment. I wanted to see him. I want to see our OTP attend! :bawling:

I don't believe, I think this is not obvious, I can't believe

• Like 2

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Special Version Makes Highest Viewer Ratings

photo801608.jpg

SBS drama, "The Legend of the Blue Sea" aired a special version on December 29 and hit a 14.42% viewer rating.

This special version revealed an overall summary of episodes 1-13 from their first encounter with each other to the start of their romance.

They ranked first out of all the shows during the same time slot, even beating the KBS Music Festival and MBC Awards Ceremony.

Episode 14 will air on January 4, 2017.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-special-version-makes-highest-viewer-ratings-101996.html

• Like 4

On 31/12/2016 at 11:23 AM, Kim Ngân Trần said:

CROSSGENE's website confirm that SHIN WON HO will attend SBS Drama Awards tonight

Yayyyy

Thank you for sharing this information. I am starting to have some hope. 

Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun will most likely attend, because they are the leads of this drama after all. Shin Won Ho, who is part of the supporting cast, is gonna attend. So the leads should also go and represent Legend of the Blue sea. 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Vũ Thảo said:

- Really ? đúng chứ nhỉ ?

Ừ tớ đọc bên weibo chứ tớ cũng không biết tiếng Hàn :)

15 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Yayyyy

Thank you for sharing this information. I am starting to have some hope. 

Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun will most likely attend, because they are the leads of this drama after all. Shin Won Ho, who is part of the supporting cast, is gonna attend. So the leads should also go and represent Legend of the Blue sea. 

You're welcome. I hope JJH and LMH will attend too. 

• Like 3

Im really sad that they will not attend,they deserved to win any awards but w that maybe they will not won any. Can they just skip for a while in filming.haist! With the list of guests i knew it already who will won.Its the guests are really final?

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, farawayland said:

I doubt JJH will attend, may be LMH. JJH rarely goes to ceremonies or similar types of events even if she's nominated. 

Didn't she attend SBS award for MLFAS?! Correct me If I am wrong

Lee Min Ho has always attended because he knows a lot of his fans come and support him even from other countries.Attending the ceremony also is a way to support their drama and represent the whole drama. They have worked hard. So how nice is that the cast get together, shine in their fancy clothes and let us, the fans, to get a chance to meet them and cheer on them. Lee Min Ho also thanks his fans in his acceptance speech and i truely love that. :)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, JocelleC said:

Im really sad that they will not attend,they deserved to win any awards but w that maybe they will not won any. Can they just skip for a while in filming.haist! With the list of guests i knew it already who will won.Its the guests are really final?

mybe they're busy with filming today & don't know when will finish tonight.

• Like 6