16406994_1247741698652324_41635106139982

16406428_1247741728652321_50774169656481

Cr. KathyLoveMinoz

Edited by MadraRua
Please do not post consecutively, edit your previous post as needed
  • Like 13

13 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The double of JJH sukmyunghee talking about her shootings :
(According to Chinese translation by 何夕)

My first shooting for a drama ... the first meeting of actor Lee Min Ho, as well as directors, staff ~ ~ (It's me in this scene ... no one knows ㅋ ㅋ) feeling that it is interesting for being a double because it's only ... I can recognize my appearance ~ and those scenes that can be recalled repeatedly ~ ~ the first shooting in the water at that day. When (LMH) seeing me being ignorant, with a very low voice to tell me (how to do) ... and lead me ~ ~ When holding hands ... seeing me making efforts and very hard in the water ~ ~ hold tightly (my hand) ~ ~ It's so lucky to be a double for JJH in the water! Eyes contacting and acting, a brief meeting as my variety of heartbeat ! . Dizzy! . (Harvested) good experience, as well as interesting memories. This is a unique and very grateful "Legend of the Blue Sea"

Hahahs. Lucky girl! Which scene is she talking abt? The scene of SH in the water and holding hands with DR? Why would they need a double for it considering JJH also went to do the same scene? Hahahs. 

6 hours ago, CallieP said:

I was thinking of CarolynH's list again and thought of one more category, the most beautiful scene apart from sad/funny/happy. I just saw again episode 6 and felt how beautiful the part where KDR found SW, threw out the pearls, looked at SW in such a heartbroken way, tenderly carrying her across the field and told her of his dreams, seeing it again, made me realize how beautiful that scene was.

Episode 5 and 6 had many cute or funny scenes, the making HJJ jealous, SC was cute with her click click using her glasses and flirting with the merman. HJJ jealous about the Ramen guy. (I suddenly got a yearn for eating ramen noodles.) and pretending that he did not care after all. SC so upset that she had to fast. It is engaging how when the story becomes serious and it suddenly turns funny again and you start laughing again at their antics. Like the romantic scene at the ski resort and HJJ says I love you, and in no time at all he is upset about the ramen guy. Cute!

I kennod move on from those scenes either. HJJ is so cute with his jealousy of himself. Hahahahs. No wonder he wanted he troll Chungie with SH as well. He must have felt such embarrassment. Hahahahs. 

26 minutes ago, minekas said:

More pix from the LOTBS wrap up party:heart:

Thanks for sharing the peektures! Much clearer and better pictures! Hahahs. I totally see the noona and dongseang in them in these pictures. Hahahahs. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Do An said:

Still missing our couple...

Here's one of my favorite BTS' of them...please tell me how to move on from them

I loved this bts too! They're so funny. I think in this scene, LMH burst out laughing halfway when JJH was acting right? That's why she was hitting him all the way. Hahahs. 

How do u guys even do gif? I will spam if I know how to do it man. Hahahahs.  

You guys are not helping me with getting over the withdrawal symptoms man. Hahahahhas. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahs. Lucky girl! Which scene is she talking abt? The scene of SH in the water and holding hands with DR? Why would they need a double for it considering JJH also went to do the same scene? Hahahs.

Sorry that I didn't make it clearer, the following is her post on SNS, the woman in the water is she instead of JJH.

006eA78Fly1fcfil1nzq0j30nm0astah.jpg

• Like 6

Guest Moonrain

Our handsome namja :wub:

Spoiler

C3-CplpUMAAvfVW?format=jpg&name=large

C3-AP9_UoAAbV1a?format=jpg&name=large

Miss our joonchung couple. Why are they so quiet? I thought their would be interviews or something after the drama ends... 

3 hours ago, Moonrain said:

Hide contents

Miss our joonchung couple. Why are they so quiet? I thought their would be interviews or something after the drama ends... 

wowwww....he's sooooo handsome n flawless...:wub::wub:   i'm also curious why they don't have any interview....like last time when The Heirs was almost finish shooting last ep ..he n psh have the interview by entertainment weekly.....but with LOTBS there's no any news after the finale whyyyyyyy:unsure: they don want any interview or what.....the drama is really popular in korea n overseas......i miss them soooooo muchhhh:bawling:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Moonrain said:

Honestly, I have no idea what is the norm. Hahahs. I thought the interviews and all are during the promotion of the show? Shld there be some more after the drama ends? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, minekas said:

Are eng sub for this ng already out?,i also love this ng especially when jjh tickle lmh :blush:,he seem to be shaken lol also the part where lmh is sticking his tounge out while jjh is laughing i want to know what's so funny in that scene.

PS: I actually love to see LMH tounge in that bts,i know that tounge can do wonders lol..Sorry for my pervy mouth lol:grimace:,do you guys think they will release a blue ray like in mlfts where there is a lot of bts/ngs?

• Like 3