[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

LMH enlisting in early march or april?,he will not attend baeksang?:bawling:. I was actually hoping him and JJH having at least one red carpet look and last interaction together, they will definitely shook the baeksang red carpet together.. WAE ?:bawling:,im flooding this thread with my no pearl tears..

I was wishing he will enlist at least at the middle of the year,LMH became so precious in my heart so bad.

Omo, Can it be his last gift?..

• Like 8

@CarolynH While I was re-watching the drama last night, a few more categories which you could consider for our game, struck my mind:)

Fav child /teenage actor  and actress

Fav. filming location

Fav. cute habit HJJ & SC

Fav. cute action HJJ & SC

Fav. scenes in which special effects/computer generated imagery was used

Fav. Hairstyle HJJ SC

I was really dreaming too, to see our JoonCheong couple at Baeksang Art Awards, Although I knew his military enlistment was coming, didn't realize it will happen this soon.:bawling: just too soon:bawling:

• Like 8

@babyval22 @damnfreakinJIHYUN I'm here crying with you two! I want to see JunCheong attend an awards show together! They will definitely steal the show! Plus, I still crave for a LOTBS reunion before he enlists. :bawling:

@gtLmh0622 is the DVD up for purchasing or are they trying to get a head count of who will buy? My hands are itching and I want to purchase lol. 

@minekas I was about to come suggest favorite hairstyle but I see that you've already done it :)

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, minekas said:

@CarolynH While I was re-watching the drama last night, a few more categories which you could consider for our game, struck my mind:)

Fav. cute habit HJJ 

Got to jump on this: My fav habits of HJJ are:

- he never comes to sit on the sofa properly, he often jumps over the back of the couch, or should I say he flies over it because it looks like that.

- he often smiles, thinking about his SC while driving, 

there are more, but I need to go now.

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, TrucB said:

- he never comes to sit on the sofa properly, he often jumps over the back of the couch, or should I say he flies over it because it looks like that.

ezgif.com-03ac040fe4.gif

ha ha only our long legged oppa MinHo can do this beautifully, he's such a cutie when he does this.:heart:

cr Serendipity

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, TrucB said:

I like that he slides into the sofa from jumping over the back. It seems so effortless and such a smooth operator. He has such great moves. He jumped from the ladder too when SC did not want him up in her room. He climbed up to the back of the bicycle too. All the moves were so smooth. He had some great moves in GB too when he jumped up a table or jumped into the bathing pool. The way he does all those moves are just so cool for want of a better word. It seems so effortless and suave. He also did moves like that in CH. Like standing atop of a car like the matrix guy Keeanu Reeves, etc.

• Like 9

9 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Sighs. The inevitable has come. I was hoping it might be sometime later so he and JJH might still have a chance to go for the baeksang awards during that same time if possible and if they were nominated. Hahahs. Looks like its not meant to be. :(

Thank you for sharing! Does it come with any extra features or it's just the show? What does it say actually? Hahahs. 

@mythicalove
That's a web page for calculating pre-demands. Seems like you should have a Daum Cafe account and login, then fill a questionnaire
Heard that the blue-ray DVD would be director's cut, but don't know the details now. 

7 hours ago, JocelleC said:

@gtLmh0622Just wanna when lotbs gonna be shown in japan?

According to the poster, 2017/02/26 13:30 will air the first episode, that's an advance broadcasting.
And the formal broadcasting will be started from 2017/03/29 23:00 for 2 episodes.
Only above information right now.

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, TrucB said:

Quick question: LMH is the honorary ambassador for the winter Olympics in S. Korea which, as I've just researched, takes place in Feb 2018. If he is enlisting soon, how is he going to accomplish the role of an ambassador?

https://www.olympic.org/news/meet-the-ambassadors-of-pyeongchang-2018

Yes, he is the ambassador for Visit Korea 2016-2018 as well. 
His enlist date on Mar. or Apr. is a rumor, such rumors always come out when LMH has or will have good things on news. :angry:

K-netz comments for his enlist news, please ignore the Chinese translation :

Spoiler

8b511c18ly1fc9nfpd49ij20u00mik6u.jpg

8b511c18ly1fc9nfq38qnj20u00mingp.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@mythicalove
That's a web page for calculating pre-demands. Seems like you should have a Daum Cafe account and login, then fill a questionnaire
Heard that the blue-ray DVD would be director's cut, but don't know the details now. 

Thanks for the clarification. I'll probably find a way to create an account and add my name to the list. I have never purchased the DVD of any dramas but from what I assume, they usually include some extra things and it's usually the director's cut. I'm actually very interested in seeing how the director will edit LOTBS differently. I liked the way he edited episode 1 and 2, so definitely looking forward to that. 

31 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, he is the ambassador for Visit Korea 2016-2018 as well. 
His enlist date on Mar. or Apr. is a rumor, such rumors always come out when LMH has or will have good things on news. :angry:

K-netz comments for his enlist news, please ignore the Chinese translation :

Reveal hidden contents

8b511c18ly1fc9nfpd49ij20u00mik6u.jpg

8b511c18ly1fc9nfq38qnj20u00mingp.jpg

cr as tagged

Sorry I was crying over here. I know there's been no confirmation but I believe it's bound to happen sooner or later, so I'm stressing over something that hasn't been confirmed yet. Lol. 

Thanks so much for bringing the comments from Knets. I agree with the top comment! I hate to see them report his accident so carelessly. It's a lot more serious than some people perceive. For goodness sake, he broke his leg, couldn't do anything for half a year, and he still cannot use his left leg (correct me if I'm wrong) to do stunts, while JIW shattered his wrist and is suffering from brain injuries. They went through very tough times and are still affected by the accident till this day. Makes me angry to see people report about it as if it was just a mere little accident. :angry:

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Sorry I was crying over here. I know there's been no confirmation but I believe it's bound to happen sooner or later, so I'm stressing over something that hasn't been confirmed yet. Lol. 

Thanks so much for bringing the comments from Knets. I agree with the top comment! I hate to see them report his accident so carelessly. It's a lot more serious than some people perceive. For goodness sake, he broke his leg, couldn't do anything for half a year, and he still cannot use his left leg (correct me if I'm wrong) to do stunts, while JIW shattered his wrist and is suffering from brain injuries. They went through very tough times and are still affected by the accident till this day. Makes me angry to see people report about it as if it was just a mere little accident. :angry:

The witnesses said it's a miracle that LMH and JIW could survive in that car accident.

His injured leg is his right leg.

I don't know if you have watch "Oh! My Venus!", the main lead of that drama broke his right thighbone just as LMH did in that car accident. Maybe it's only in a drama, but when I watched how hard and difficult to rehabilitate his right leg, I really felt heartbreaking for LMH, he had such suffering times when he was only 20 years old. :bawling:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, TrucB said:

I know! This was one the the most swoony thing he did in LOTBS! Prolly my fave habit of HJJ too. Hehe. 

2 hours ago, minekas said:

ha ha only our long legged oppa MinHo can do this beautifully, he's such a cutie when he does this.:heart:

cr Serendipity

Thanks for sharing that pic! Hahahs. Swoony. And I love the scene where JJ and SC were chasing each other around the sofa. Not only LMH. I think JJH was also quite suave doing it! Hahahahs. What to do? Both of them have long legs. Hahahahs. 

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@mythicalove

Thanks for sharing! Pls keep it coming cos I really want to get a copy of it in super HD form. Hahahs. I can only wish it comes with subtitles. Sighs. If it's from Korea, the chances of it being subbed is not right? I dun need the BTS to be subbed. Just the drama. Hahahs.  

39 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

Thanks for the clarification. I'll probably find a way to create an account and add my name to the list. I have never purchased the DVD of any dramas but from what I assume, they usually include some extra things and it's usually the director's cut. I'm actually very interested in seeing how the director will edit LOTBS differently. I liked the way he edited episode 1 and 2, so definitely looking forward to that. 

I'm still trying to get my hands on the director's cut episode 1 and 2. The director shld do a director cut for all episode man! Hahahs. Pls keep me updated too when u create the account. I wanna learn how to do it too! 

• Like 7

Fav. fashion style HJJ- I love this outfit, especially the pink coat that gave him the perfect "boyfriend look" (I borrowed the words "boyfriend look" from a Hancinema article on his GoodBase autograph signing event) :heart:

9770658cgy1fbu16c38iag20by0b4kjr_zpsgqxh

Spoiler

Fav. child actress- Yoo Na(Shin Rin Ah)

Fav Child actor-Child KDR /JJ (Jeon Jin Seo)

Fav. Teenage Actress-Teenage SH(Shin Eun So)

I also like Park Jin Young who played teenage KDR/HJJ

Hope I got their names right

Fav. villain -JJ's Step mother

Fav. filming location-Aqua Planet where Joon:heart: Chung reunion took place:)

Spoiler

Cx89PruUQAA48yQ.jpg&key=c4a365e19f5030c52470333_image_6.jpg

Fav Kiss-it's the" dirty love kiss" ' without a doubt :heart::heart::heart:

Spoiler

all kisses-I love them all:wub:

Okay, Fav. cute habit JJ-when I suggested new categories earlier, I had this in mind I got greedy for these gifs and started looking for them and found 2 more.  I love the way his long legs flyyyyy over the back of the couch. He seems to do it so effortlessly:heart:. Gif of my second fav. cute habit is inside spoiler:blush:

e3970d78jw1fa4f8n61jog20ay0bbqv8.gif&key

Spoiler

15174525_120300000888238968_95388086_n.gezgif.com-03ac040fe4.gif&key=0ad1cf8c82e

----------------------------------------------

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea%26no=29bcc42

HAVE FUN MY DEARS

• Like 9

Guest Moonrain

Another couple moment that i like -

directors cut - the one where Joon was teaching Chung how to use the chopsticks. There was a moment when he stared at her so intently i think thats when his attraction to her started.

Episode 2 - the volkswagon scene where Joon said to Chung to go with him to Seoul. He has fallen for her :wub:

Episode 2 - the one where they were standing at the hercules tower and Chung stared at Joon and Joon smiled before looking away. 

I need to find the gifs then I'll post it here...

i miss them. Any chance they're going to star in another drama or a movie perhaps when Mino comes back from public service? One can only dream :huh:

I have to repost the video posted by @minekas; it should be on every page hahaha