[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

14 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

can somebody hear spoiler about final episode? If only we can hear  sentences like " they are set in wedding saloon" I will be so happy, will they finish filming?

I wanna see some spoiler pictures. :))  They are so quiet!! No news from them! Lol  What are they doing?  I wish to hear some news from Korean fans. After all they are in South Korea :D:D

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, nika94 said:

@mythicalove  +10000000 

Yeeeeeeeessssssss to Number 1

I also have said it before that I want Jun Jae to see Shim Chung in her true beautiful mermaid form. Nam do saw her!! Why not her lover???:bawling: After all, this is a Mermaid-story!! The hero has to see the mermaid at least once!! Don't you think the writer can create an unforgettable and jaw-droppingly romantic scene for when Jun Jae sees Chung as a mermaid?? She is a mermaid!! But Jun Jae hasn't seen her as a mermaid but just a human. :bawling:

I also am gonna miss the article and also translating comments. :bawling:

PS  the sad thing for me is LBS is over next week and also we have  to wait for Lee Min Ho 2 come back.... :((

@mythicalove   I want more than 1 kiss!! :D:D:D

Agree 100%! The writer can easily construct a breathtakingly beautiful scene of HJJ seeing SC as a mermaid. I will wait on it. 

24 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@mythicaloveI know how you feel chingu.  Hugs.  LBS is the first drama where I was active (for me) in a thread.  I am and will continue to watch other K-dramas, but I won't read or comment in the threads.  The worst is that we know it's going to be a long time before we see LMH in another drama.  By the way, you're in SoCal, right?  don't you have the SBS station via cable?  Fortunately, I will get 4 more weeks of watching LBS on TV.  

When Chungie said that to Cha Sia, I think that the former already knew that she had to return to the sea.  She regrets that she can't grow old with HJJ.  That's my interpretation.  And no, I don't think Chungie half mermaid half vampire LOL

Exactly how I am. I will probably watch other dramas but I will not participate in actively discussing it. I won't be paying attention to the ratings as well. I'll just watch it lightly. 

Hmmm, I did not know that LOTBS would air on cable. It airs in the United States? I am very surprised. 

I agree with you, that's also my interpretation of cheongie telling CSA she was envious of her ablilty to grow old with her loved one. She's simply stating that she may not be able to do that with HJJ because she is a mermaid and may have to return to sea.

38 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Somehow, I felt that LMH as HJJ for that "goodbye kiss" scene was perfect.  I loved the way MH expressed JJ's pain, sorrow and eternal love for SC just before the kiss as it reflected so much that you could even feel HJJ's exact feeling at that moment.  (LMH as an actor today has touched me so completely that I now know why I can never let him go as a fan) And how he selflessly gave her the freedom to choose as his love for her meant her decision was his as well.  I especially was so touched by that moment when SC lifted her mouth to his and he captured her lips so lovingly and so longingly as a true agonised lover would.  HJJ's love was so complete and true that it somehow wasnt that of this world.

Beautifully said.

1 hour ago, Do An said:

I'm feeling sad and depressed because we've only one episode left. Hope the ending will be unforgettable and satisfying. I think after LOTBS I'll take a break in watching Kdramas. LOTBS really made a big impact on me, I don't know why. JJH is now my favorite actress that I've watched all her movies. I disliked LMH because of Heirs but I ended up loving him again as HJJ. If they're both single, I think I'll be one of their shippers.

Hahahaha, I love how we can criticize their past work together. I'm a huge fan of LMH but I take no offense in this. That being said, I'm glad you found him appealing as HJJ :)

--------------

Everything aside, I am having fun and laughing so hard at all the "dirty love" talk lol. Hahahaha. 

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, nika94 said:

I wanna see some spoiler pictures. :))  They are so quiet!! No news from them! Lol  What are they doing?  I wish to hear some news from Korean fans. After all they are in South Korea :D:D

and they are shooting only episode in this week, they need finish early

• Like 6

@mythicalove:  I imagine in large cities, with a decent sized Asian community, has an Asian station that comes with basic cable.  My one channel supports, I believe, Korean, Japanese and Chinese shows.  The Korean shows start in the evening.  LBS is on a 9PM for me.  I also have KBS, but the dramas start later, like 9:30-10PM.  Most are subbed.   

Here's a thought on the ending.  I thought I remember reading that a JJH fan (sorry, I forgot exactly who) went to spain to watch the filming.  There was a day when spectators were kept away as the scenes were top secret.  We all assume it was the early scenes with the bubbles.  could it be that another scene, the ending, was filmed?  Now that is something you definitely want to keep secret. So, perhaps SC and JJH end up in spain where they met.  

Another topic-who will run the real estate empire HJJ's father built?  I can't see HJJ's character, Nam do?  Or maybe Tae Oh?  Or maybe CSA's brother and sister in law?

• Like 12

JANUARY DRAMA ACTOR BRAND REPUTATION - JEON JI HYUN #4 and LEE MIN HO #5

36764_29337_68.jpg

1. Gong Yoo

2. Kim Go Eun

3.  Lee Dong Wook

4. JEON JI HYUN

5. LEE MIN HO

Spoiler

6. Go Ara

7. Park Seo Joon

8. Park Hyung Sik

9. Gong Seung Yeon

10. Yeon Woo Jin

11. Baek Jin Hee

12. Ra Mi Ran

13. Lim Ji Yeaon

14. Kim Jae Won

15. Jung Kyung Ho

16. Lee Dong Gun

17. Cha In Pyo

18. Lee Yo Won

19. Son Ho Joon

20. Lee Soo Kyung

source

• Like 12

i want to ask u guys here....i remember JJH shoot scene underwater maybe in overseas she's in mermaidform n wearing shades ...and i think i never see that scene .....correct me if i'm wrong....:unsure: i hope the last ep next wik after the kissing ..they end up sleeping  together :wink: n HJJ send her off n saw her being a beautiful mermaid....:)Hoping the happy ending...to our lovely ..sweet couple..i'm so inlove with them...no one can beat this couple..:grin:

• Like 7

Sigh ... this is supposed to be a very busy weekend for me and my Mum who is Chinese, is driving us nuts because we have to prepare to celebrate the Lunar New Year ... but I can't focus on anything except this drama!

And I kept on checking this forum like an obsessed stalker for more Lovely fanmade art plus news, updates and analysis of the storyline and our Beloved OTP!

i will put down my thoughts on my off day next Tuesday ... right now, I am getting the blues ...

This forum has been a real comfort to me! A special shoutout to @mythicalove and @Hunter White - Sigh, I don't think I can invest so much emotion in another KDrama again - my heart can't take this!! (And my sanity too - haha!)

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Sigh ... this is supposed to be a very busy weekend for me and my Mum who is Chinese, is driving us nuts because we have to prepare to celebrate the Lunar New Year ... but I can't focus on anything except this drama!

And I kept on checking this forum like an obsessed stalker for more Lovely fanmade art plus news, updates and analysis of the storyline and our Beloved OTP!

i will put down my thoughts on my off day next Tuesday ... right now, I am getting the blues ...

This forum has been a real comfort to me! A special shoutout to @mythicalove and @Hunter White - Sigh, I don't think I can invest so much emotion in another KDrama again - my heart can't take this!! (And my sanity too - haha!)

Awwhhhh I'm so happy to see that you enjoy being on here with us. I love reading all the things you have to say :)

It's definitely a pleasure to know that there's always a place we can all go to share our excitement, happiness, and even sadness and frustration about a drama we enjoy. I've certainly enjoyed my time on here with everyone. I'll be sad to let go of this drama but I'll be sad to depart from here as well. I plan to stay here and play @CarolynH's game with everyone. I think that will help our withdrawal. 

• Like 11

On 1/19/2017 at 11:01 PM, nika94 said:

Google tranalate of an article 

@mythicalove@CarolynH@Chellsee@leeminhosny@Hunter White

The Legend of the Blue Sea "Jeon Ji Hyun Lee Minho shared his last kiss.

In the 19th SBS drama 'The Legend of Blue Sea' (drama Park Ji Eun, Director Jeong Hyuk), which was broadcast on the afternoon of 19th, Shim Cheong (Jeon Ji-hyeon) seemed to summarize his time, saying, "Will I have a drink?"

"I do not think I'll be able to eat anything since I've been in surgery," she said. "What do I have to do? Do I need to see it? "

He said, "Are you okay when you go back to the sea? Are you getting healthy?"

After that, Junjae said, "If you do not come back for a lifetime, I will be born again." You said that, "I said, my love is longer than my time.

Shimchong touched his head like he was trying to erase the memory of Junjae, saying that he had "chosen" after a long disturbance. The two of them then shared their endless kisses.

Credit: http://m.hankooki.com/m_sp_view.php?WM=sp&FILE_NO=c3AyMDE3MDExOTIzMDYwNjEzNjY3MC5odG0=&ref=m.search.naver.com#_adtep

awwww...:wub::bawling:. I just re-watched episode 19 and as I am typing this post I am actually in tears.:bawling::bawling::bawling: This story and the last few episodes were defo tearjerkers. :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

If SC erases HJJ's memories of her. I think on the last episode of the story will be in fast forward, I think HJJ's love for SC will immediately help HJJ recall who SC is. I am in tears because of the heartfelt lines and how HJJ chose to send off SC. Next week will be the last episode... I'd love to see our couple have a happy ending just like how HJJ's Mother told HJJ about how the Mermaid and the Man she loved lived happily ever after. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Thank you! Your special shoutout is very much appreciated. I'm glad to have helped you ease the worries of your days especially in every heartfelt and tearjerker episodes of this drama. Finding a common ground to share what we love is something that I like about this forum no matter what our race is...we feel and think as one. What is Kdrama land gonna be like after LOTBS!??? I don't know.., :anguished:  I just hope to see Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho on their next project. I've always been a JJH fan and there's no doubt about that! I always look forward to every project she takes may it be on print, charity events, movies, dramas of CFs. I just wanna state as well that thru this drama, I have learned to love and appreciate LMH's acting skills. I will defo be looking forward to see him after he fulfills his Kcitizen duties. Keep in touch Chingu.:wink:

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

LOtBSters!!

I just read that there was a rumor about LMH in Boracay. The rumor stated that he was there to shoot for LOtBS. Is that true?

If that's rumor valid, I think it HAS to be there if they wanna shoot the reunion and "dirty love" scenes without interruption from the stalker fans of both actors ^_^

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

If that's rumor valid, I think it HAS to be there if they wanna shoot the reunion and "dirty love" scenes without interruption from the stalker fans of both actors ^_^

It's false news. The photo was an old one. I saw the news too but soon found out that it isn't true.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

It's only fair that SC and HJJ will have a happy ending, and you know why? Bec even Tae Oh got his happy ending. What more for our main leads, right? Dirty love is coming soon! *evil grin* lol

OMO!!!! I'm not sure if I'm actually ready to see that. If so, it'll be the first for Jun Ji Hyun (on-screen dirty love.. that is if JJH will agree).  I've watched LMH's drama-Personal Taste and I'd say it's not something that I'd love to see in LOTBS. A teasing HJJ for dirty love is enough for me.:D:wub:

• Like 7