[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

@sebastian27 welcome to the thread :). You were lucky to come late. All of us on here suffered each week for the next episodes to come. Lol. 

English subbed kiss scene.

Credits to ICE Mino Beyond

HJJ's words touches my heart in the deepest way possible. The way SC stares at him before she reaches out to touch his face breaks my heart. Initially, I had no doubts she would erase his memories. After understanding what they were saying and seeing the way she looks at him before she kisses him, I wonder what she had in her mind. Please don't erase his memories. I didn't realize what was at stake until I saw it subbed. Whether they move to the sea or not, they do not know if returning her to sea would even cure her. The choice to go back seems like the only possible way to save her but as to whether it will is unknown. That is why she says to him she may never return again. That being said, I hope she didn't erase his memories, because one way or another, she must fight to stay alive, to be with him, to love and to hold him. 

• Like 14

Google Translate of Article

1,058  Comments  :))   @mythicalove@Chellsee@CarolynH@leeminhosny@LMHolic@demarchelier@briseis@Hunter White@puppy8888

"Twinkle, twinkle is today's Lee Min Ho's eyes and so hit the jackpot"

" Kissing scene with the atmosphere was crazy too pretty ..."

" Let me see happy endings. Today's Jo Nam Do's  famous line : my JunJae"

"Nam Do, I'm sorry I doubted you all the time."

"Nam Do is a good man"

" Lee Minho is cool"

" Please do not forget your memory."

" No, you can build a house on the beach ... If you have a heartache, go swimming in the sea and when you see me, you will come to eat rice, and you can swim with JoJae while swimming and you can buy enough soybeans. ~~~ If you love each other, Suddenly, my heart is coming back again."

"No sad ending, I'm sorry I doubted Nam Do until the end, ㅠㅠㅠㅠ.

" Erase memory deleted or not? No ㅠㅠ you still don't know anything?"

" Can't they just moved to the beach? So t Can't they live together?"

" It's like a couple on the weekend or when the sea moves to the neighborhood, and Chung's become a sea lady."

" It is not only the Spanish sea, it can live in Incheon, East Sea, Jeju Island, too?"

" I don't want see too open-ended, a happy ending, please. Please, ㅠㅠ

" The assistant's uncle lives in his previous life, and he survives as soon as Nam Do arrives in hospital in the present age."

" Moon So-ri add some play in the final"

" I'm sorry, namdu ㅠㅠㅠ"

" Last scene ..  ~ ~  Lee Min-ho has a good feeling"

" Jun Jae loves her and her heart beats on. Why did you get sick?"

" That heojunjae has a lot of money and construct a home near lighthouse and live there?"

" Have a mermaid story Jun Jae's mother used to tell jun jae. juncheongui ♡ "

" I was crazy in the ending scene. It's my favorite."

" Lee Min Ho prince at the last minute today"

" We will build a house near the sea and make a room for the seawater and let Chung live there."

" You can go live in Jeju Island and live in a house next to the beach."

" The love of Junjae is pretty and sad. . . Cheng did not erase his memory."

" Lee Min Ho is so handsome in ending scene. Why is his eyes so sad? ㅠㅠ

" Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun the jackpot kiss but ㅠㅠㅠㅠ that they be just a happy ending."

Credit:http://m.entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=076&aid=0003040609&gid=999339&cid=1054284

• Like 16

28 minutes ago, nika94 said:

" The love of Junjae is pretty and sad. . . Cheng did not erase his memory."

" Lee Min Ho is so handsome in ending scene. Why is his eyes so sad? ㅠㅠ

" Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun the jackpot kiss but ㅠㅠㅠㅠ that they be just a happy ending."

Credit:http://m.entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=076&aid=0003040609&gid=999339&cid=1054284

thank you so much, I am waiting this:)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

I didn't realize what was at stake until I saw it subbed. Whether they move to the sea or not, they do not know if returning her to sea would even cure her. The choice to go back seems like the only possible way to save her but as to whether it will is unknown. That is why she says to him she may never return again. That being said, I hope she didn't erase his memories, because one way or another, she must fight to stay alive, to be with him, to love and to hold him. 

Also just finished watching with viki sub.
Was very excited last night (also sad a little) because the good bye kiss very emotional. Both didn't hold back, just expressed their feeling to each other through the kiss. BUT after I watched it with sub... I feel numb a little. Actually both dunno whether going back to the sea will make Chung healed and be healthy again. But they've come to the limit of accepting each other that they wanna do anything for their love. Even it's letting half your soul go.

I believe it won't be a sad ending BUT I want it won't be an open ending. Too much suffering for both for only leave the ending to our own mind would be. No no no. Please writernim, just let them have a cheesy reunion day, the wedding scene and a dirty love night.

• Like 8

Legend of the Blue Sea: Episode 19

by javabeans | January 19, 2017 | No Comments
bluesea19-01071a.jpg
Almost at the end! On one hand, it’s a relief to wrap up our story threads one by one as we head into our finale, leaving only our most central conflict left as the final hurdle. On the other hand, that last hurdle is the highest one yet, so we can’t exactly breathe easily yet. I’m sure we’ll get to safety eventually… but not without a little more heartache. It’s the K-drama way.

Chi-hyun knocks down a cop and steals his gun, pointing it at Joon-jae . Chung sees what’s happening a split-second before Joon-jae does, and leaps in front of him just as Chi-hyun pulls the trigger.

The gun fires, and the bullet lands in Chung’s back. Noooooo!

The cops wrestle Chi-hyun to the ground. Joon-jae stands there in horror, holding Chung in his arms, and his mind flashes back to Dam-ryung’s sacrifice to save Se-hwa. He sees blood staining Chung’s back, and then her body grows heavy as she loses strength.

[READ MORE - DRAMABEANS]

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

English subbed kiss scene.

Credits to ICE Mino Beyond

HJJ's words touches my heart in the deepest way possible. The way SC stares at him before she reaches out to touch his face breaks my heart. Initially, I had no doubts she would erase his memories. After understanding what they were saying and seeing the way she looks at him before she kisses him, I wonder what she had in her mind. Please don't erase his memories. I didn't realize what was at stake until I saw it subbed. Whether they move to the sea or not, they do not know if returning her to sea would even cure her. The choice to go back seems like the only possible way to save her but as to whether it will is unknown. That is why she says to him she may never return again. That being said, I hope she didn't erase his memories, because one way or another, she must fight to stay alive, to be with him, to love and to hold him. 

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

After watching it with subbed, there is so much at stake. And honestly, realistically speaking, if we were in their shoes, we would prolly want to save the person we love most from a life of misery. BUT, that being said, I still want my happy ending for juncheong. It was like this in their past life, it shouldn't be like this in this life. Sighs.

Their acting in this scene is really awesome. From HJJ persuading SC not to erase his memories, to being resigned that he will let her choose simply because he loves her this much, to his desperation in holding on to their memories in his kiss because we all know what he wants is to cling on to their memories. 

The look SC gave him was so pained. I hope she chooses to let HJJ keep his memories. She said it herself, that memories of the people we love, the memories shouldn't be erased. :( perhaps, the look on her face was her respecting HJJ wishes and she's pained because knowing that she wont erase his memories would also give him a lifetime of sadness if she never comes back. Ahhh. This show. What have you done to me?!  

Writernim, pls give us a solid happy ending. We don't want open ended endings, but a solid one.

That said, have the team completed filming for the last episode already? Really having a love torn relationship with the last ep now. I dun want it to come so quickly, but at the same time, I'm saying,  "palli, palli! " 

:fearful:

• Like 8

I'm just going to say it. Episode 19 had a lot of ridiculous moments in it:

1) Taking the police gun

2) Stopping at a bathroom en-route to the police station--is the police state really that far away? Also, no police officer would stop at a public restroom when their suspect just attempted murder

3) Allowing the mother to run around the police station--a woman who has committed 3 murders.......really writers?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, demarchelier said:

Legend of the Blue Sea: Episode 19

by javabeans | January 19, 2017 | No Comments
Almost at the end! On one hand, it’s a relief to wrap up our story threads one by one as we head into our finale, leaving only our most central conflict left as the final hurdle. On the other hand, that last hurdle is the highest one yet, so we can’t exactly breathe easily yet. I’m sure we’ll get to safety eventually… but not without a little more heartache. It’s the K-drama way.

Chi-hyun knocks down a cop and steals his gun, pointing it at Joon-jae . Chung sees what’s happening a split-second before Joon-jae does, and leaps in front of him just as Chi-hyun pulls the trigger.

The gun fires, and the bullet lands in Chung’s back. Noooooo!

The cops wrestle Chi-hyun to the ground. Joon-jae stands there in horror, holding Chung in his arms, and his mind flashes back to Dam-ryung’s sacrifice to save Se-hwa. He sees blood staining Chung’s back, and then her body grows heavy as she loses strength.

[READ MORE - DRAMABEANS]

I haven't watched the subbed version yet but always looked forward to dramabeans reviews. Hahahs. 

I'm very intrigued by JJ's mum and how she has always told mermaid stories to JJ and her belief in mermaids. You guys think the writer will address this? I hope they do because I'm very curious of what relation JJ mum has with mermaids. Hahahs! 

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 5

[Spoilers] Legend of the Blue Sea 

Legend of the Blue Sea Ep 18 & 19

0000229195_001_20170118230007789.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-19%2Bat%2B8.20.22%2BPM.png

Naver - Sports Seoul: 'Blue Sea', Lee Hee Joon did not betray... Lee Min Ho succeeds at revenge on Hwang Shin Hye 

1. [+17,011, -71] Nam Doo-yaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sorry for swearing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's really all about that one shot

2. [+13,448, -68] Nam Doo-ya, sorry for hating on you.. be loyal to Joon Jae forever

3. [+9,784, -72] ♥Likeable Nam Doo♥

4. [+8,767, -64] I really like Jo Nam Doo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+8,360, -59] Woah cider ㅠㅠ Jo Nam Doo is really cool

6. [+2,625, -14] Beef bone soup panic disorder ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The Choi Soon Shil parody was funny ㅋㅋㅋ

2017012001001616300111201_99_20170120011303.jpg'

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-19%2Bat%2B4.52.04%2BPM.png

Naver - Sports Chosun: 'Blue Sea', Jeon Ji Hyun erases Lee Min Ho's memories with a kiss... sad ending? 

1. [+7,166, -57] Nam Doo-ya, sorry for doubting you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+5,131, -41] Don't remove his memories

3. [+4,594, -55] Jo Nam Doo is actually a good person..

4. [+2,357, -58] Lee Min Ho is cool ㅠㅠ

5. [+2,148, -45] No ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Happy ending ㅠㅠㅠ Please ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+907, -8] Moon So Ri's nosy character is fun and likeable

7. [+889, -6] We don't yet know if his memories were erased or not.. But if he loves her back, her heart won't harden and will keep on beating, right? If she comes out of the sea, she dies in three months?

8. [+839, -17] Feels like the story is losing focus.. Jo Jung Seok said that if the person she loves, loves her back, her heart will keep on beating ㅠ What's happening to Chung all of a sudden?

9. [+842, -33] Honestly, I'm only sticking with this drama now for the cast. Writer Park Ji Eun failed to deliver this time around. The plot is too forced and lacks logic.. Lee Min Ho, Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Hee Joon and the villains are saving the drama

201701192255778139_5880c7695b7ed.jpg

Nate - Osen: 'Blue Sea', Jeon Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho kiss...his memories disappears and she leaves?

1. [+496, -8] Heo Joon Jae and Chung are sincerely in love with each other, why is she sick? She's all healed from the gunshot

2. [+423, -5] Just when I was finally happy because of Nam Doo, I'm quite shocked that Chung is sick and leaving.. But Joon Jae loves her, why is she sick? ㅠㅠ

3. [+281, -4] His memories were not erased

4. [+74, 0] Jeez. They're rich, they can build a house by the sea ㅠㅠ Why do they have to break up so sadly?

5. [+58, 0] They love each other, why is Chung sick?? Can somebody explain?

6. [+45, -3] Sung Dong Il is a weaker villain compared to what I thought. The drama lost its momentum, it's not even half as good as You Who Came From the Stars

Spirce: http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.co.id/2017/01/spoilers-legend-of-blue-sea-missing-nine.html?m=1

• Like 4

Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho, "It's not going to be a sad ending"

photo810425.jpg

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" decided to break up.

On the latest episode of the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea", Heo Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho) decided to let Sim Cheong (Jeon Ji-hyeon) go.

He returned the bracelet she gave to him and asked her not to erase his memory.

However, she kissed him and erase his memory.

Netizens say, "It was quite boring yesterday, but it's fun today", "I hope the ending is nice", "It's not going to be a sad ending", "It's not going to be a sad ending", "Joon-jae and his mother are going to move to the beach and she's going to appear in front of them again" and more.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-it-s-not-going-to-be-a-sad-ending-102556.html

• Like 2

Isn't it interesting that when the writer throws some heartbreak, the rating goes up?!! But at the same time some Knetizens call it sweet potato or whatever! LOL :D:D   I guess the more the heartbreak the more the Knetizens respond to the drama and we can feel the buzz!! When Knetizens keep talking about the last scene and there is so many articles talking about the goodbye kiss of LMH and JJH it means Park Ji Eun is actually doing a great job attracting viewer's attention. In a sense, it is for the sake of the drama. There should be heartbreak and fear of tragic ending in viewers' minds so that the sudden and sweet happy ending can have a greater impact on us.

Remember when JJ's dady died and Jun Jae went through a very heavy and sad situation??  First of all, the rating went up to 20%, second of all Lee Min Ho's crying draw a great attention from viewers and the real time rating was 25%, third of all Lee Min ho got a lot of praise, forth of all Knetizens were sad for Jun Jae and some felt frustrated and said they felt like eating many sweet potatos (LOL). The Next episode we saw a great and pleasing episode which proved loyalty of Nam Do and JJ's revenge. After that Knetizens loved it so much!! Before that they badmouthed Nam Do and then they said sorry!!

All I want to say is I love how the writer keeps surprising us. We should be patient. We were sad that Nam Do would betray Jun Jae. But the writer had been fooling us. She is actually making us care so much for the ending. All these talks about how the drama ends show how popular it is. 

If I was asked to describe Legend of the Blue Sea, I would say this drama is gonna give all the possible feelings. At some time, it makes you laugh out loud, at some point it sqeezes your heart, at some point you cry, makes you feel Super surprised and taken aback, makes you worry for the OTP, makes you think about it and have questions in your mind and makes you wanna ask for a dirty love for Junchung :D In one word it make you go crazyyy!! :D

• Like 10

Love the latest episode, it's so beautiful but so sad. Touched by their love. I admire the our Actors skills that make all of us here fall in love with JJ & SC. 

Cant wait to see the last episode next week and really hope we will see a happy ending. They have been through a lot and their love has grown so strong, we are not asking for fairytales, but meaning of the true love. 

Pic credit to owner

• Like 9