[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

some translation for episode 18 (not accurate 100%)

thanks so much @alleram95...you are doing a great job!

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

still can't trust ND 100%. Hmm, he might be acting towards CH but who knows if he is also acting towards Joon Jae? He have another plan that no one knows... 

i feel the same!!!i hope i'm wrong and SC words touched him!!!

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

@sussieh if only MDY had a heart like that lol. Unfortunately, I think that's the last thing we can hope for. I don't even think he's on site to be able to do that anyway. 

25 minutes ago, hapha87145 said:

i am pretty sure it's SC who went towards JJ. SC had black coat with black fur. it was definitely her, no doubt.

@mythicalove @hapha87145  Maybe you are right. It seems that I am trying desperately to see better escenarios because I refuse to see SC or JJ hurt. TT

• Like 5

Guest Moonrain
52 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Sim Cheong is the sweetest girlfriend...

Aw!!! Love the way she kissed (3 times) HJJ's hand! :heart:

Awwwwwww llllluuuurrrvvveee this :heart::heart::heart: making me all gidddyy lol :blush:

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Replay replay...:wub: the way JJ pulls our mermaid ...to bed...

Me too! I squealed when I watched that scene. And then later when the both of them were talking in bed, throw me in gutter land because for some reason, that scene feels sexy. *runs away* 

Disclaimer: I have no idea what is the convo between the both of them so all I can do is enjoy the view both LMH and JJH gave me. Hahahahs. 

1 hour ago, mythicalove said:

My thoughts about today's episode:

2) I felt my heart sizzling when HJJ swung SC over to sleep with him. Is it just me or have they been so greedy with giving us skinship? Give me more!

3) Everyone is speculating about who was actually shot. I will stick with SC being shot. In the end, she is the mermaid and perhaps this will be the reveal of her identity. I see the last two episodes taking a turn to focus on his and her relationship, the conflict over men and mermaids falling in love. 

You know,  after watching today's episode, I realised that's there's lots of feel touchy moments between HJJ and SC! Even though until today, we only see one solid kiss from them, I'm also enjoying their little displays of hugs, touch and affection, and lots of lying in bed scenes moment between the both of them. Heheh. It actually kind of make it feels that their relationship is so pure and sweet with these sort of moments. 

I agree with you. I think it should most prolly be SC. But how the story will develop from here is really another story. 

1 hour ago, uglypearl said:

Possibly/Maybe NamDoo changed his mind about using Cheong and realized Cheong's sincerity and she truly loves JoonJae.

I did have this thought too! Maybe initially,  ND did have alot of greed for SC. But maybe after Tmr episode, who knows he might change his mind.. 

33 minutes ago, Moonrain said:

were all saying sorry to Namdoo, but now that i think about it esp with the translation from @alleram95 could this be just a ploy to make Joon Jae believe in him then stab him in the back tomorrow's episode. Chungie is a bigger fish compared to Joon Jae's wealth. Namdoo will be a hundred times richer if he sells Chung :blink:

This thought has been niggling at the back of my head too!  

Well, generally I feel that after watching today's episode, i'm glad that this episode wasn't as serious as I tot it would be. Glad that SC and HJJ still manage to find some time together despite everything going on around them. Glad that Mr Heo's death did not push JJ down to the dark Abbey but instead, he came to terms with it even though he was upset.  

I sincerely hope that ND would prove us all wrong completely and remain good till the end. His intentions towards SC and his backstory which ajusshi is dreaming about doesn't seem like it has ended yet.  BUT, I don't know if it's funny though. I wouldn't hate ND as much now if he really did anything to SC. Even though it looks as though he's betraying HJJ by wanting to capture SC, I think if today he had really betrayed HJJ and their 10 year friendship by helping the mother son Duo revenge, knowing that they killed his father, that is sth I think it's worse than him having ill intentions towards SC even though it is technically the same thing. Do I even make any sense here? 

Okie chingus! It's 1am in my time now.  I still have to get to work. I'm off to bed! Annyeong! 

• Like 9

I still cannot get over how the writer conned us today! We were all fooled into believing her act and that is why it was 100x better and more satisfying when we found out we had been conned by a conman's act. Oh, the irony. I had a good laugh seeing HJJ spread fake blood all over his face hahaha. I give it to the show, this episode really had me. 

One particular scene that lingers in my head, why go through hitting HJJ with the bat then? Was it necessary in the act? Was someone watching them? Because if it's just all for conning, there shouldn't be a need to fake hit him with the bat. Was it only placed there for dramatic effects? Lol. 

@Chellsee my goodness, that Twitter post had me rolling on my bed laughing! Hahahaha. That is exactly what all of us would do to the writer of she dare harms Juncheong in ways that cannot be healed. Lol.

@babyval22 it's true, because of the way their relationship is set up, their love is pure, sweet, and innocent. SC is very lucky that HJJ is a gentleman, because he has never taken advantage of her curiosty about "dirty love." Lol. 

Regarding ND, I will just hold my tongue now. The writer has a way of shutting me up lol. So far, I have not been able to predict the events that took place. I'll leave tonight's episode with a big thanks to ND and no further speculations or doubts. He is innocent until proven guilty, the law we live by. I pray he is truly innocent. I may not understand korean very well but I know that when ND asked SC who she was, she replied that she was his friend. I hope her words influenced him to make the correct decision, because after all, HJJ is his only friend/family aside from TO. 

• Like 7

Anneyong Chingus. Missed live stream but read all updates here. Ghamsabmnida. 

Wanted to share this. There is one channel called 'Zindagi' in India and that channel going to Air korean dramas very soon. This made me so happy. :D 

Finally Korean Dramas will get recoginition in India and atleast koreans & our favourite Oppas will get to about their Indian Fans and K-Drama,K-Pop craze in India. Oneday,Someday *Sigh*  *Fighting* For once i want MinHo Oppa to visit India. That would be my dream come true moment. 

Here is the link of that news :D 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=545636518965043&id=225241597671205&ref=m_notif&notif_t=mentions_comment

• Like 6

5 hours ago, demarchelier said:

I totally forgot about Ajusshi. Well, the arrest of the stepmother and stepbrother would probably void whatever inheritance that they would have gotten. Ajusshi has the Joseon dream with ND's Joseon counterpart finding KDR's friend. See, still not trusting ND. Did they catch MDY?

You're absolutely right! The made-up will of KJH and CH will be null and void once proven guilty. MFY is still missing in action. So if in case HJJ gets shot,  SC is gonna be in danger..either in MDY's hands or ND's if it is true that he's still not a man yo be trusted. Given that CH is being surrounded by the police it is highly likely that he'll go straight to jail. Tonight, our unanswered questions will be unveiled.. Ajusshi wake up now. I think you have more than the key to the will. You'll be the way to answer our big question is in your hands... MDY or JND???

• Like 8

Google Translate of article http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000233831

Skiped the unrelated. Below is rating news for Blue sea :)) 

The SBS drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' broadcasted the same time zone recorded an average rating of 24.01% and a maximum of 27.48%.

I am also one one of those who said bad things about Nam Do. I should also say I am sorry Nam Do!! :bawling: 

PS  Is it only me who thinks Lee Min Ho's acting was the best in this episode?? The scene in hospital was great. I love how beautifully and sadly calm Chung was in that scene and her voice was so warm and loving. It was true love. Oppa nailed all the way!! :)) Nam Do was great too!! :))  The writer totally fooled us!! LOL :D  I still am not sure about Nam Do. Because he was asking how much a mermaid costs.

• Like 10

Guest Moonrain
1 minute ago, nika94 said:

Google Translate of article http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000233831

Skiped the unrelated. Below is rating for Blue sea :))

The SBS drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' broadcasted the same time zone recorded an average rating of 24.01% and a maximum of 27.48%.

Thats just real time rating in over 700 households in the metropolitan area. it tends to be different with the real ratings of the episode. most, if not all the time, real time ratings are higher than the actual ratings.

Guest Moonrain
4 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

Those outfits and accessories are so expensive ... even those slippers

I guess  Shim Cheong spends so much time crying on many dramas and sad movies to produce so many pearls just to buy those items .  ^_^

Joon Jae can afford it too :D

6 minutes ago, Moonrain said:

Thats just real time rating in over 700 households in the metropolitan area. it tends to be different with the real ratings of the episode. most, if not all the time, real time ratings are higher than the actual ratings.

The article says the average is 24.01% doesn't it mean the actual?

I guess we should wait.

• Like 3

Guest Moonrain
15 minutes ago, nika94 said:

The article says the average is 24.01% doesn't it mean the actual?

I guess we should wait.

Yup the nationwide ratings are up in less than two hours.