[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

6 minutes ago, potato89 said:

Guys why i feel like tomorrows gonna be the last episode :bawling::bawling:

Since we know already that CH is the bad guy. What else can happen :dizzy:

Happy ending to our OTP pleaseee. Cebal!!

Welcome to the thread. I couldn't help but notice your name. Everyone in this thread would understand why I find your name particularly interesting lol. I'm not sure if you are familiar with the association between sweet potatoes and frustration. Lately, we've been coining korea's famous term, "eating sweet potatoes," which really means it's frustrating. 

@leeminhosny thanks for the article. Today's episode received a lot of attention as well. I find it particularly funny that in the previous weeks, Knetz referred to ND as Gae (dog) Nam Doo, but this week, after he proved himself good, all the comments now call him ND or JND lol.

• Like 10

I DON'T THINK ND WILL STILL HURT OUR MERMAID, DO YOU GUYS NOT REMEMBER THEIR CONVERSATION AT THE POOL TODAY?

AND INSTEAD OF OUR MERMAID JJ NEW WEALTH WILL BE SOMETHING BETTER FOR HIM.

HE COULD HAVE EASILY FOLLOWED THE VILLANS PLANS AND HAVE OUR MERMAID FOR HIMSELF. WHAT'S THE USE OF DOING IT NOW WHEN JJ IS ABLE TO PROTECT HER ? 

HE MIGHT JUST LET THEM KNOW HE REMEMBERS OR SOMETHING , BUT I ALREADY HAVE A FEELING OUR MERMAID KNOWS HE REMEMBERS FROM THEIR TALK AT THE POOL.

AND PROBABLY BECAUSE OF MDY.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I am not still trust ND too, yes he help JJ but I am not still trust  about SC , also, 2 evil will arrested so writer must think action for final episode , and writer will use ND for this final action scene

I agree. I observed his actions towards SC and I can't forget that he went to the big aquarium to ask how much does a real mermaid cost. Yes, MDY already lost his memories. KJY is imprisoned. CH will be imprisoned too for shooting HJJ. So who will be the villain left for the last 2 episodes? I don't think that it will be that easy since we know that their past didn't had a good end. And I also think that what is the purpose of the ahjussi dreaming of ND as an accomplice of CH in the past? 

• Like 8

I'm glad that ND didn't really betray JJ based on CH persuasion, but I still can't assume that he is a safe person. I mean, the writer must have her reason why there was a scene where ND lurked around in the aquarium, his gaze to SC once he knew again about her identity as mermaid and his talk that he is someone who will side with person/people with a lot of money. Yes, CH and KJY will inherit lots of money from JJ's father, but ND knew it will be hard for them to get it since JJ will fight until the end to put them into the jail. Moreover, SC will bring him more money if he really sell her or use her. Here is what I understood from their conversation near the pool 

(not 100% accurate)

ND: What are you doing?
SC: What happened to Joon Jae? I’m so worried about him that I can’t sleep
ND: Well, I’ve called Detective Heo so if anything happened, he will call us. But Chung, I have something that I’m curious about, can I ask you? You said it earlier *flashback to last ep conversation about SC let them know that MDY hid in HJJ’s dad house*. Did Ma Dae Young really can’t remember anything? How do you know about it? Perhaps, is it you who made him like that?
SC: Why do you ask me about that?
ND: I did say that I don’t know about you in the past, but I can’t stay put any longer. What kind of person are you? What kind of ability do you have? Who are you?
SC: I am your friend
ND: Friend? But I am a person who makes someone believe me that I am their friend and later I’ll stab them on their back
SC: I hate that you are that kind of person, but once I think you as friend that it will stay like that. Whether you will stab me behind my back or not is your choice. When you do stab me from behind, then I will think over about you. Until then, you are my friend

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, Hunter White said:

I love how the Writer set the plot for ep18! Kudos! I especially loved the twist on JND's moves for the past 2 episodes and today. All along I believed that he was the ultimate villain and I'm glad that I was proven wrong. Thank you Writer Park! I'd love to believe that you did read our posts here. :) Now, another cliffhanger is leaving us thinking whether who got shot... HJJ, SC or JND (coz he was near HJJ too)?

After today's episode, I think I am quite relieved that we'll have a happy ending for SC and HJJ. I would love to see that on the last 2 episodes. There's only one more character that has been sleeping. Ajusshi could probably be holding the key to the last will of HJJ's Father. hmm... I can't wait for tomorrow. :):):)

PS. I was screaming because the ep was pretty intense and squealing because of SC and HJJ's sweet moments.:wub::wub::wub: Esp when HJJ pulled SC and asked SC to sleep downstairs instead.:wub::wub::wub: MORE PLEASE!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

I totally forgot about Ajusshi. Well, the arrest of the stepmother and stepbrother would probably void whatever inheritance that they would have gotten. Ajusshi has the Joseon dream with ND's Joseon counterpart finding KDR's friend. See, still not trusting ND. Did they catch MDY?

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Su-Hae said:

I agree. I observed his actions towards SC and I can't forget that he went to the big aquarium to ask how much does a real mermaid cost. Yes, MDY already lost his memories. KJY is imprisoned. CH will be imprisoned too for shooting HJJ. So who will be the villain left for the last 2 episodes? I don't think that it will be that easy since we know that their past didn't had a good end. And I also think that what is the purpose of the ahjussi dreaming of ND as an accomplice of CH in the past? 

yes, writer need  think for episode 19 ending and I think she use ND, I don't want to evil ND too but this is not final episode, ıf this episode is final episode I trust him but still 2 episode are

• Like 8

@leeminhosny Yes, if this is the last episode then I can say that ND is a good friend but it is still episode 18 and the writer gave us a hint from the past episodes since ND discovered that SC is a mermaid and the dreams of ahjussi. Maybe I am wrong but I didn't like ND's reaction when he discovered that SC is a mermaid. I can sense that he is not a good person.

@Chellsee I love them!! Do you think Tae Oh learned to like CSA? :wub:

• Like 12

My thoughts about today's episode:

1) The writer has been toying with our minds this whole time. I cannot believe she made us go back and fourth guessing whether ND is good or bad this whole entire drama! She really had us good lol. That being said, I am glad that he turned out good. This makes a better twist, especially having fully convinced the audience that Gae (dog) ND wasn't just a name coined for no reason. Thank you writer, thank you so much! 

I am calling you out @1ouise. I bow down to you. You were the only one who had faith in ND! 

2) I felt my heart sizzling when HJJ swung SC over to sleep with him. Is it just me or have they been so greedy with giving us skinship? Give me more!

3) Everyone is speculating about who was actually shot. I will stick with SC being shot. In the end, she is the mermaid and perhaps this will be the reveal of her identity. I see the last two episodes taking a turn to focus on his and her relationship, the conflict over men and mermaids falling in love. 

4) Are all the villains out of the picture? We are drawing near and have now "eliminated" two villains, KJY and CH. But what about MDY? Will he still be a threat? Will he regain his memories? 

• Like 11

Guest Moonrain
4 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

My thoughts about today's episode:

1) The writer has been toying with our minds this whole time. I cannot believe she made us go back and fourth guessing whether ND is good or bad this whole entire drama! She really had us good lol. That being said, I am glad that he turned out good. This makes a better twist, especially having fully convinced the audience that Gae (dog) ND wasn't just a name coined for no reason. Thank you writer, thank you so much! 

I am calling you out @1ouise. I bow down to you. You were the only one who had faith in ND! 

2) I felt my heart sizzling when HJJ swung SC over to sleep with him. Is it just me or have they been so greedy with giving is skinship? Give me more!

3) Everyone is speculating about who was actually shot. I will stick with SC being shot. In the end, she is the mermaid and perhaps this will be the reveal of her identity. I see the last two episodes taking a turn to focus on his and her relationship, the conflict over men and mermaids falling in love. 

4) Are all the villains out of the picture? We are drawing near and have now "eliminated" two villains, KJY and CH. But what about MDY? Will he still be a threat? Will he regain his memories? 

dont forget Chungie tickling Joon Jae also waaah, im glad there was skinship though the episode was mostly somber :heart: little actions like these make their love more special :wub:

Possibly/Maybe NamDoo changed his mind about using Cheong and realized Cheong's sincerity and she truly loves JoonJae.

Though he might not saying in his words, NamDoo truly cares for JoonJae like a brother.

It's 2 episodes left. If NamDoo is the next bad guy and still going to continue his plans for Cheong, the drama have to extend more episodes for that.

I'm still hoping and praying that NamDoo won't go to that bad route.

• Like 10

Guest Moonrain

Ratings Chart for this episode. Highest real time rating is 27.4%, average of 24% but we cannot be fooled shall? lets take this with a grain of salt and just hope for the best...

0069CDzEly1fbv69r5p4fj30fk0dxabf.jpg

Cr: As Tagged

some translation for episode 18 (not accurate 100%)

SC consoled HJJ

HJJ: Can you please erase my memories? My memories about my father
SC: Heo Joon Jae…
HJJ: You can do it, right? Please erase it. Good memories felt hurt because it was good memories and bad memories is hurting me too because it’s bad. Every memory about father is hurting me
SC: But I can’t erase it. No matter how hurt you were, you loved your father. Memories of someone that you love, even though it will hurt you, you need to keep it
HJJ: If only I came faster, I could save him
SC: No
HJJ: If I drove faster, I could save him
SC: No
HJJ: But I didn’t…
SC: No. It’s not your fault. It’s not because of you
HJJ: I should have answered his last call. I should have told him that it’s okay and I forgave him and I love him too. I should have done that, but I couldn’t say it to him. He thought I hate him. I couldn’t say it to him. If only there’s just one more day, no just one hour or even one minute, I want to tell it to him. But I can’t tell him anymore. I can’t
SC: There’s a possibility that even if you didn’t say anything he knew. I’m sure he knew all about it

I still can't trust ND 100%. Hmm, he might be acting towards CH but who knows if he is also acting towards Joon Jae? He have another plan that no one knows... 

CH: Jo Nam Doo-ssi?
ND: Yes? But how do you know about my name?
CH: Can we talk for a moment?

CH: Since Joonjae did something unusual as his job, I did some research about him because I’m worried
ND: Ah really?
CH: And then I knew about you. You are quite different with Joon Jae. Joon Jae was scamming people who hid their money because it’s dirty money, but that’s not what you taught him to do. In other meaning, you are just a criminal/thief
ND: Well, I won’t deny it. So what about it?
CH: It means that tomorrow, no even today you can be locked up inside the jail (?). What should I do with you? Will you listen to me or should I keep in check (?) about you?
ND: Why are you talking in banmal (informal way of speech) to me? You can say it friendlier. I’m always on the side of people with more money. I heard that you will receive all of the inheritance from your father. You didn’t have to blackmail or threaten me like this. The money you will get is an enough reason that I will side with you. What do you want me to do?
CH: I will erase Joon Jae
ND: Where?
CH: Wherever it is. I will tell you later
ND: Actually, there is something that I want really to have. But if Joon Jae is disappeared, then it will easier for me to have it. Okay. When Chung came (to Joon Jae’s life) our job is in disarray but let’s do it. My relationship with him is a relationship that will end one day

• Like 14