[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

3 hours ago, kikyo1314 said:

recently start to watch this LOBS and fall in love with the actors. LMH and JJH are great actors and that's what makes this drama so attractive. I admire JJH's dedication to her career, she is really fit for this role and makes LMH shine even more.

A lot of post/pictures all about LMH, he is great! but a project cannot be successfully without a great partnership of OTP. love them both and love to see them on screen. The screen love them. They make each other shine with their experience acting skills. Cannot believe that this drama will be ending in 3 weeks, little sad but very excited too.

looking forward to it! 

I agree with you...hope JJH receives more recognition for her role. I'm also sad that it'll end soon but happy to watch a drama like this.

Btw, is HJJ not interested to know how SC erased ND memories? Like he remembered SC erased his' thru kiss so he's not curious or jealous about it? Hahah

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

SC is so cute in the preview! Hahahs. I hope HJJ gives in to her! Hehe. 

And are the trio performing another con job now? Hmm.. Next episodes looks interesting! Wonder what HJJ saw in that last scene! 

yesss...cutie mermaid....i really like the trio perform again...:blush:

• Like 9

@demarchelier and @minekas, Thanks for sharing episode 16's teaser. I've been waiting for the continuation of the SC, HJJ and HJJ's Mom road scene. I'm pretty sure everybody's been waiting to see the Mother and Son reunion and the proper introduction of SC to HJJ's Mom as his special someone.:wub::wub::wub: OMO! Looks like our SC is sooooo happy that she's asking for a spot on kiss from HJJ. haha.. Funny how our mermaid is so different... cute and lovely different that is. Just like what HJJ said, he has never seen a mermaid as playgirl as SC.haha:grin::blush: Poor CSA.. I hope she finds her own happiness w/ TH.. that is if the feeling is mutual.haha:grin:

Looks like the missing puzzle pieces to MDY's life and secrets will be revealed in ep 16, I guess we can expect that any realization in this drama equates to unfortunate events. HJJ and the gang will be invading his Father's place.. hmm.. I wonder what he'll/ they'll discover??? 

A few remaining episodes to watch.The plot is getting pretty intense but it also means its ending is getting near. As I count the number of days and episodes I feel that sepanx is already kicking in. Geez... I still don't want this drama to end. ANDWAE!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling: ANDWAE JEBAL!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling: 

PS. On a lighter note, I want a happy ending for our SC and HJJ.:blush::blush::blush:

• Like 18

24 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

I can't open the link from naver, it was blocked for my country so I translate the preview based on the ig post that was posted

my translation for preview ep 16 (not 100% accurate)

SC: Someone's need a kiss/peck when he/she is celebrating his/her birthday. Are you going to give me a birthday kiss? I'm all ready
CSA: I have known that the helping ahjumma in our house is Joon Jae's mother
ND: DId you know someone named Kang Ji Yeon?
YMR: Kang Ji Yeon?
Police: But why? Why would she kill (?)?
HJJ: But first we need more investigation (?)
HJJ: Where is Father?
CH: Can't I just be your only son?
HJJ: I found a clue. It's my father's house. I'll go there. I'm going to find evidence there and it will be better if we can reveal it one day earlier (?)

Thank you @alleram95 for translating the preview. HJJ better give his girl a birthday kiss. :wub:

20 minutes ago, Hunter White said:

A few remaining episodes to watch.The plot is getting pretty intense but it also means its ending is getting near. As I count the number of days and episodes I feel that sepanx is already kicking in. Geez... I still don't want this drama to end. ANDWAE!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling: ANDWAE JEBAL!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling: 

PS. On a lighter note, I want a happy ending for our SC and HJJ.:blush::blush::blush:

Me, too. I am already missing them and the drama is not even over yet. I am going to enjoy every minute watching the last 5 episodes before they leave television for a while: Lee Min Ho for military service and Jeon Ji Hyun for Chungmuro. :tears:

• Like 15

@demarchelier, It's quite difficult to move on from such a good tandem and a good drama. I saw myself going through the same thing..  First it was MLFAS. Now, it's LOTBS! Just like every JJH and LMH fan out there... re-watching is the key to moving on. *sighs* I'm gonna miss 'em BIGTIME! :bawling: Let's continue to support LOTBS Team, JJH and LMH until the end and after the drama.:blush:

• Like 16