[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

AT TABLE JJ IS LISTENING HER THOUGHTS WONDERING IF NAM CAN STILL REMEMBER WHAT HE SAW...JJ HIT NAM ...SC WONDERS HOW LONG HE WILL BE UPSET WITH HER ...HE ASKED HER WHY CAN'T SHE PROMISE HIM ...SHE ANSWERS HIM IN HER THOUGHTS ...JJ CONFRONTS HER SHE REALIZED HE CAN HEAR HER THOUGHTS AND ASKED HIM SINCE WHEN END OF EP

• Like 8

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Hey guys! 

For some reason.. I just discovered that YouTube can watch it live for ep 14. Not sure if you guys know abt it but here's the link! 

thank u soooo muchhhh.....

Edited by Chellsee
Pls do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 3

Omo!!!!.There's a PREVIEW!!!..

this is the most intense episode that my heart keeps beating faster,too many scenes happened in just 1 episode my goddd!!:w00t:

I'm so happy writer nim did not made SC character childish and dumb in this episode our mermaid is now smart!!!..I was crossing all my fingers and screaming in my head to erase nam doo's memories,thank god she did it,i will explode if she believe him.

Cant wait to watch it wih subs later :grin:

• Like 13

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thie episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!

The guy who killed KDR and SH! Who? CH? ND? I say it's the former! They blurred his face! But from his physique, doesn't he seem more like CH? Omg!!!

I am so excited that SC knows HJJ can hear her voice! He couldn't hold back, he couldn't hide it from her. He cares about her so much! 

Wthell is CH doing in the previews?! Wtf! 

• Like 13

It was Jun Jae'S STEP BROTHER in His past Life that threw a Wood Stick to Dam Ryung and Sehwa!! :tears: I really Hate him!!! He is gonna Kill Ajussi in the next episode!!! JUN JAE ASKED HIS STEP BROTHER how his father is doing and he said he is doing Fine. He is really Bad!!

• Like 15