[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

It's a happy day in Lobster-land for we will see our favorite couple tonight (well tomorrow for me)!   Yahoo!

@briseis:  haha your post cracked me up about new hairstyle and dark clothes means going to the dark side.  I wonder why they are meeting?  Perhaps HCH is telling SC to tell HJJ to take care of the father.  But why would he get all gussied up?   SC accepted the invite so she becomes familiar with HJJ's family.  I think she will be the one to bring the family together.  

• Like 11

I'm excited after watching ep 14 preview and stills. Hope it generates higher rating in Korea. 

I don't mind SC spending time with CH if it means more HJJ jealousy! Also HJJ remains friend with SA, why can't SC build friendship with CH even if it might lead to danger. As much as I find SC adorable, cute and funny, she has been pretty much sheltered by HJJ's protectiveness. She has never been experienced the harsh reality of living in land like human being's cruelty, betrayal, lies in the present time to bring out different sides of her personality. 

Unlike HJJ, she has no family drama, no recollection of the past yet, no job therefore she has been playing a passive role so far, a bit subdued for my liking. I hope the writer would flesh out her character to make it more  endearing in the next 7 episodes. Writernim, pleaseeeee let  JJH showcase her acting skills make it an epic mermaid role! 

My feminism in me doesn't want her to stop spending time with CH just because HJJ is jealous and tells her Not to :) She should do what she thinks is right. I think her kind and genuine nature would be the factor that keeps CH (and NJ) away from going complete dark at the end, I hope. I don't worry to much about her safety since she is much stronger than him anyway. He seems genuinely fond of her, not in the romantic way, may be she is the only one who acknowledges him as HJJ's family. 

• Like 9