Do you exercise regularly ?

MissAria

Yes!

I love to exercise!  I pretty much do it everyday, although recently this week, I had to take a break from it due to work.  For my fitness routine, I'd do 2 main body parts per workout session.  So it goes something like chest and back, arms and abs, etc...

I am still a casual fitness guy, so I basically just do whatever I want without a set plan.  But, one day, I'll take it more seriously.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel like working out can be of great benefit in so many different aspects. I personally do it to stay healthy & fit, but I also use it to unwind after a stressful day.

My routine consists of a 2 mile run followed by weights working either legs/butt, arms/back, or abs depending on how I feel that day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to go to the gym taking classes (kickboxing, cycling, body pump) 5-6 days a week until I tore ligaments in my left knee :(  two months ago.  I have found some chair cardio workouts that I just started; it makes me feel a little better doing something.  

Guest knockblock
On 5/6/2016 at 6:54 PM, MissAria said:

Hi Soompiers !

Do you exercise regularly ? If yes, what is your fitness routine ? Or do you do sports regularly ?

Well, I do nothing seriously...

Not regularly but running and walking helped me. I stopped though because I wanted manage my time and spend it on other things.

I used to exercise 4 - 6 times a week. Since I started working and commuting long hours, I went down to 3 times a week. I do crunches, planks, squats, squat jumps, elliptical for 5 - 10 minutes, and treadmill (not the kind powered by electricity, but powered by the person running on the machine) for 5 - 10 minutes.

I've done vinyasa yoga, barre, and zumba. Vinyasa yoga was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life. Barre class also kicked my butt, but that was the kind of workout that was challenging yet enjoyable. Zumba was definitely the most fun, but less intensive than the other workouts that I've done. It's a great way to get the heart rate up.

Edited by dancelovemusic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Yes I do everyday. And I like eating healthy also! what gives me energy is a supplement I drink that's made of natural ingredients. It really gives me a lot of energy. I drink it everyday before I workout. I totally recommend it.
#quantumblend

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 07.05.2016 at 4:54 AM, MissAria said:

Hi Soompiers !

Do you exercise regularly ? If yes, what is your fitness routine ? Or do you do sports regularly ?

Well, I do nothing seriously...

I didn't have much interest in sports and my health the most of my life, only when I became an adult I changed my opinion :D Now I try to make exercises every day and have an active life in general but sometimes it's really difficult... The most complicated for me is to keep motivation every day and I'm not that type of person who is used to such things :lol:
Anyway I try to make yoga complex every day, run outsides during the warm seasons and practise with this stuff http://stylemann.com/best-nordictrack-elliptical-review/ :) I'm very proud of myself when I finally see some results of my activities! ^_^

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...