Do you exercise regularly ?

MissAria

• 2 weeks later...

I want to run again actually. Years ago before having babies I was always run in the city park 2-3 times a week. But after having 2 cesarian sections, I am afraid of running again. He he he.. perhaps 5 years later. 

Yes I do normal. And I like eating healthful also! What gives me energy is a complement I drink it really is manufactured from natural ingredients. It in reality offers me a number of strength. I link it normal before I exercising. I absolutely suggest it.

Edited by Et Uw

I've done vinyasa yoga, barre, and zumba. Vinyasa yoga changed into one of the toughest matters I've ever achieved in my lifestyles. Barre elegance additionally kicked my butt, but that become the kind of exercising that became tough yet exciting here. Zumba become really the maximum amusing, however much less extensive than the other workout routines that I've carried out.

Edited by Ryr Ejd

Before I got sick I used to walk alot. Then I spent almost a year being bed ridden..so now I have to relearn how to better manage my stamina just to walk a mile. D= Any tips would be appreciated.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I do normal. And I like ingesting healthful also! What offers me power is a complement I drink it's product of natural ingredients. It actually gives me a number of strength. I drink it everyday earlier than I exercise. I completely endorse it.