[Weekend Drama 2016] Laurel Tree Tailors 월계수양복점신사들 ~ Starring Cha In Pyo, Ra Mi Ran ~

tikamacika

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, caranthir_idril said:

Since DJ YS relationship not secret anymore to anyone, i hope tt YS will shows her affection to DJ openly. Pls, give him 1 smoochy wet kiss lips lock n hug him tightly huhuuuu

Or just sleep with him n makes baby. Im sure mrs lee cant do anything and hv to accept her :w00t:

That old lady has no foot to stand on if she wants to go against their pairing.   Her older daughter married for the 3rd time.  DJ has already been divorced, demoted from his position, then he leaves his high level position --- basically goes from Pauper-->Chaebol-->High level Pauper.   Her husband is blind (and she needs to figure that out soon).   She's too worried about everything else than her what she should be worrying about.  DJ will give you grandkids. 

So the old lady knows they're together?  She talks out of two holes for me.  Did anyone understand what the old lady said to YS for next weeks episode? 

spockeyebrow.gif~c200

I'm going to be real here.  Next to NS, DJ's mom pisses me off.  I love everyone else...even that witch, JY (that actress can't act). 

As a note...who's taken note of the massive difference in DJ from the start of the ep until now.  The man is a total goofball right now. I liked that he identified his likes and dislikes.  It's obvious DJ and YS had things on their mind and are so pratical they didn't know what love was and/or never thought it would happen to them.   DJ was full of ambition and obligation...hence the ex.   YS was on the run from a man who kept threatening her and the people around her. She had no time to pause.  Now that they do, it's unfortunate how many obstacles they have to face.  I just like that this story doesn't have an unnecessary Ollver Twist mystery to it. 

2 hours ago, inna75 said:

@caranthir_idril..seriuously chinggu..i dont know how more annoying can she be..she really gets to my nerve everytime she appears on the screen..

Hahaha...i thought the same too with HJ :crazy: they are more annoying than GP actually. Perhaps because GP seldom appears on the screen. LOL...

1 hour ago, caranthir_idril said:

Since DJ YS relationship not secret anymore to anyone, i hope tt YS will shows her affection to DJ openly. Pls, give him 1 smoochy wet kiss lips lock n hug him tightly huhuuuu

Or just sleep with him n makes baby. Im sure mrs lee cant do anything and hv to accept her :w00t:

Haha agreed!  Actually they are already behaving like a married couple in the kitchen.  I like how DJ snuck a kiss on YS while she was doing dishes.  It looks very real and natural.  The scene where DJ slept on YS lap was nice too... 

I'm hoping they will have 1 more proper romantic passionate kiss.. :wub:

2 hours ago, effyisme said:

Thanks @TheMsChelsea91 for her wonderful live recapping!

Can I say how much I like TP character now.. he is a really good brother to all.. He is really sharp in observing people and situations around him.  I really like when he and SD tried to stop HJ from spilling the beans by spilling the drink on her... How he helped SD when SN was following him.. And finally how he threw the flower from his tux to DJ when YS caught the bouquet.  

I should thank @TheMsChelsea91 for her live recapping today. You are the best as always. I read it exactly 1 minute after you posted. Haha...and i am always excited waiting for you every weekend :wub:

agreed with @effyisme he is more mature now. I think since he had his hair cut short. His character now suits him better and he looks like a real gentleman. How if he becomes a dad later? Haha

2 hours ago, peggygordon said:

I'm really curios what Mrs.Lee said to YS at the of preview :blink:

Cr.Hakil_Kim instagram

Is @stroppyse here? I think we need a little help from you if you don't mind chingu? :wub: thanks a bunch before.hehe..

2 hours ago, delphinium8593 said:

Oh my...ep 34 is really something...usually the cliffhanger is something we can be hopeful for...but this is...:bawling:

Dear @peggygordon i also very curious of what mrs Choi will say to YS in the end! Will it be...."don't ever think  you are good enough for Dong Jin, just end your relationship"

*cry* how i wish i could sneak into KBS and steal the 35th episode!

In the brighter side, can't wait to see Mrs Ko and HW being TY's managers! LOL

Couldn't agree more with you @pimsucre i hope our next weekend is not as gloomy as it may seems!

Let's wait for the next 6 days patiently :vicx::sweatingbullets:

I just hope that what Mrs. Choi says to YS is not something that we can predict like other dramas. I am bored to know that it is always become a biggest obstacle from man-woman to be a happy couple in a drama. Lol... :sweatingbullets: i hope the writer as our santa in the christmas day will give us @pimsucre @delphinium8593 a sweet storyline. I will be extremely surprise if Mrs. Choi approve DJ-YS being a couple but happy too even it is predictable.haha... 

1 hour ago, caranthir_idril said:

My sentiments exactly

3 hours ago, caranthir_idril said:

There are so many obstacles and bumpy road for DJ  YS. Hope their love become stronger. Urghhh i really hate GP's mom.

3 hours ago, inna75 said:

@caranthir_idril..seriuously chinggu..i dont know how more annoying can she be..she really gets to my nerve everytime she appears on the screen..

And here she is GP's mom :grimace:

tumblr_n9p7a3FtDb1roemslo2_250.gif

I watched episode 34 raw and i love this episode very much. There is a scene that makes me smile big like this :grin::grimace: that is when Ms. Ko and HW came to TY work place. The song really fits them too. They are pretty women right? :blush: Hahaha.. they are amazing. And i adore how Ms. Ko dressed now. She is so up-to-date as an old lady. she looks sparkling now. Lol...

@valzki, this isn't a drama that I'm watching actually, so not familiar with the characters. I tried to go off a character listing on one of the drama sites, but not entirely sure that I got the correct initials for all of the characters. So, my apologies for any mistakes. Anyway, here is a translation of the preview that I think you wanted. 

SN: There is a limit to your behavior in coming to someone else’s party and making a scene. Aren’t you really being too much?

SD: It’s something that we have to get through any, so ready your mind, and let’s get through this. 

YS: I’m sorry. I have no words to say. (It’s an expression of apology.)

DJ: If we show him our sincerity, he’ll definitely be on our side. 

CD: It’s Christmas Eve, don’t you have any special plans with that person?

HW: What is all this? What in the world are you wearing?

SN: Who is that? It’s definitely someone Sam Dol-shi is meeting. Where have I seen her before? 

Mrs. Lee: Do you have anything to tell me? Do you have anything that you’re keeping from me?

YS: Yes?

6 hours ago, TheMsChelsea91 said:

Apparently they noticed Ty from the fashion show. HW and TY meet up with the guy at his workplace. He's offered a job for a company's launch of a new product or something. HW interferes by saying that she's his manager + coordinator

Haha how did advertising guy get TY's num anyway?? TY's really shaping up nicely in this drama, loved his crisp lines on love being precious and priceless. And his smile is plain infectious. I find HW getting clingy (I can't deny she is adorable but she does some ridiculous things seriously) so TY is saving this ship.

i kept replaying the dishwashing scene. Loved YS's hair flick brushing DJ's face to DJ's cheek peck. But why not a back hug too??? Come on...And why does YS always wear such thick clothes indoors? Did anyone else notice that YS has been given stronger eye make-up this weekend in 33-34? More mascara and eye liner making her twinkly sparklies pop more. Pls make her more sultry in the next few eps, chaebal! I think she's just too scared, pls smile after DJ kisses you, learn from TY. 

I also enjoyed the wedding. What's not to love abt short, personalised wedding vows. Yes they need to be short! And i love that the team behind this show got the 4 guys to sing. When u cast actors who sing n love to sing, they should be given the chance to do so. There've been dramas where such talent goes to waste, not even a lullaby or a verse even when it suits the ep or theme and I've always found that disappointing (and I don't mean idols).

I was also wondering how Cha in pyo would do his singing as I've heard the other 3. SD did a great job and it was entertaining seeing SN cheer him on like that. Of course I loved the part where DJ squeezed YS's hand. Personally I think it's good for married couples to hear wedding vows to put things in perspective. Too bad SD's rather distracted with YE n neglecting his Wife right now. 

Ok got the gushing out of my system.. now why do I get this feeling mr Lee mansool can actually sense that DJ and YS are together. I'm just feeling it and waiting for him to say he thought so. With all the hints dropped by TP, one would need to be as giddy or ditsy as Dongsook not to guess. I hope the hints will soften the blow for gookji. If anybody knows how to lipread, what did YS mouth to DJ at the dinner table? What DJ said I could read - 'mani mogo' or eat a lot (I think). But if anyone could help with YS pls do. I obsessively need to know every exchange between my fav cheesetastic couple! 

Thank you @TheMsChelsea91 for fantastic recaps! And @wizuwizu you tickle us so with your comic strips!

The highlight for me this episode was the wedding. It had me tearing from the moment DS walked down the aisle to the end of the wedding song. I was wrong about DJ's flower boutonniere, but glad that it was actually used effectively in the story. Why don't men start doing that at weddings? And YS and Dajung were the only candidates for the bouquet, so there was a really high chance of YS catching it. I wonder if GP's mom will actually end up revealing DJ and YS's relationship since DJ's mom asks YS if she has something to tell her in the preview. It looks like GP's mom is wearing down. If it wasn't her love for her son, she would've given up harassing YS at this point.

Talking about giving up, I wonder why JY doesn't just give up on HS. She's pretty and smart, and in a profession that gives her good connections. It wouldn't be hard for her to find another rich man, and she wouldn't have to deal with a sister-in-law who dates her ex. 

Also, YE didn't seem to be interested in SD more than a sibling kind of way. She knew where the tailor shop was and that it could lead her to SD. It seems like she came to neighborhood with the purpose of finding SD (maybe for help?).

And glad that TY's modelling career is finally starting. @luvsdramas, No idea how the agency rep. got his number (he doesn't even work for Wolgyesu). But it's the same kind of mystery as how the residence suddenly has an extra room after DS and her daughter have shared a room all these years (I guess the mother-daughter relationship was really really close).

Other than being an alcoholic, serious mental case and seriously delusional, she is also extremely thick-skinned.  Why should you bother what time DJ came back and whether he slept with YS or not.  I really like how DJ reply her by not answering to her question at all and ask her to mind her own business...  HJ can go imagine wildly that both DJ and YS did slept together and she will be crushed.

In fact, I do hope they did sleep together but given YS's character and upbringing, she will not do it even if DJ is willing.  DJ is already at the point of going all the way if YS will allow... :wub:

Thank you so much @stroppyse for your effort :blush: i appreciate it a lot. you are the best as always.. virtual hugs and kisses :wub:

4 hours ago, pinkdicentra said:

And glad that TY's modelling career is finally starting. @luvsdramas, No idea how the agency rep. got his number (he doesn't even work for Wolgyesu). But it's the same kind of mystery as how the residence suddenly has an extra room after DS and her daughter have shared a room all these years (I guess the mother-daughter relationship was really really close).

Like i predicted before, TY is going to be a model and perhaps Wolgyesu's model in the future?  Haha...same here those are my big questions after watching the raw last night. I am curious where exactly that extra room for YS located? Lol...is it at 2nd floor or 1st floor? Because when YS stayed at DJ's house when her heater was broken, DJ shared the room with his parents. It means they don't have any other empty room, right? Haha...

11 hours ago, luvsdramas said:

Haha how did advertising guy get TY's num anyway?? TY's really shaping up nicely in this drama, loved his crisp lines on love being precious and priceless. And his smile is plain infectious. I find HW getting clingy (I can't deny she is adorable but she does some ridiculous things seriously) so TY is saving this ship.

Hi @luvsdramas and sorry to shorten your post. m(_ _)m

The producer from the advertisement agency mentioned he saw TY on satellite TV and was impressed by the way he "modeled" at the runway of the Suit Tailoring Competition. Although TY had tendered his resignation, he was technically still a staff at Meesa Aparrel when he "cat-walked" on the runway. The producer could have contacted one of the competition's organizers, Meesa Aparrel for TY's contact number. However, since such information is considered private, I think the person who gave out his number should have the courtesy to call TY first to ask him if it's alright for the producer to have his number:sweatingbullets:.

1 hour ago, valzki said:

Thank you so much @stroppyse for your effort :blush: i appreciate it a lot. you are the best as always.. virtual hugs and kisses :wub:

Like i predicted before, TY is going to be a model and perhaps Wolgyesu's model in the future?  Haha...same here those are my big questions after watching the raw last night. I am curious where exactly that extra room for YS located? Lol...is it at 2nd floor or 1st floor? Because when YS stayed at DJ's house when her heater was broken, DJ shared the room with his parents. It means they don't have any other empty room, right? Haha...

Hi @valzki. In an earlier episode, DJ mentioned the company will need more staff if the approval to open a shop in Jeil department store gets the green light. And now that TP has married DS, do you think it is possible that Mr. Lee or DJ might ask TP to work in the new shop:)?

Guest AlexMao

@pinkdicentra I doubt there is a cut and dry answer for Ji Yoon's sticking to Hyo Sang's side like she does. From all of the backstory we know she's worked her way up from nothing to become a newscaster/anchor and beyond the vicious rubbish she gave for dumping Tae Yang she's done nothing really to prove that she isn't just looking for an easy life. Like you I think she wouldn't have any issues with finding someone that adores her for her own wit and charms but I don't really think she wants to put any effort into that aspect now that she's latched on to Hyo Sang. I don't really see her letting go less what other's are suggesting comes to fruition and Meesa goes under. 

As always the highlight of the episode was Hyo Won & Tae Yang .... well the whole Pretty Woman bit with Eun Sook wasn't bad as well. They really went overboard with the modelling bit too (matching dresses (opposite colours) --- very like mother/daughter).

For the eagle eye viewers did anyone catch the copy of Pretty Woman sitting on Yoon Shil's book shelf (it was the scene where Ki Pyo's mother rammed her way into her home)? Thought it was funny seeing it for some reason. 

Archived