[Weekend Drama 2016] Laurel Tree Tailors 월계수양복점신사들 ~ Starring Cha In Pyo, Ra Mi Ran ~

tikamacika

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pinkdicentra: thank you so much for the link on Cha In Pyo and Shin Ae Ra. Clearly this was done deliberately I'm sure as a homage to the real-life married couple. I have to say though I think Cha In Pyo gets better looking as he ages. He's just one of those people who look better in their 50s. Oh, also thank you for sharing the ep preview translation. I want to comment on it so bad and I'll put in under the spoiler tag too. Side note: I really don't know how to put the spoiler tag properly but don't click the drop down below if you don't want to be spoiled: 

Gah, finally JY will learn the truth. I wonder if HW will find out the same too? How does it go from here? Will JY feel miserable that she single-handedly brought together her ex and future sister-in law? Really can't wait for this as I personally believe this matter should've been sorted our first BEFORE TY-Hw got together.

On a side note, did anyone notice that when HW kissed TY on the cheek, there was a subtle lipstick mark on his right cheek?? Just saying, because I found it adorable :blush:

Back to yesterday's ep, I practically murdered the replay button on that kiss. It was very sweet - the entire scene. I'm so happy to seem them all lovey-dovey like that. Oh, regarding ES's interference on TY's career, I have to admit that it was better than I thought. She wasn't overly critical or anything and sounded genuinely concerned. Okay, the part where she said "less embarrassing" was uncalled for but if I were in her shoes, I'd be concerned too if my daughter were to be together with a man who only does part-time job. If they get married, I'd be concerned how he'll provide for them and all that. However, I also feel touched that she defended TY to HS. And called HS out for his overly unnecessary opposition of TY. I wonder how ES will react when she learns the truth. On the one hand, she already hates JY. On another hand, she is overly attached to her son so will that blind her and she'll stand behind HS no matter what? 

YS had a busy night indeed. Running around here and there. I really don't understand why she wouldn't just be honest to DJ and told him that Gp's mom was in her house. If she was really desperate to have her leave, she would have told Dj who could've interfered better. 

SD-SN arc is getting interesting. I totally understand that SD is beginning to compare SN to YE in terms of how she dresses and acts. Granted, SN was right that she worked as a chicken fryer so it didn't make sene to doll up and all but yeah, she does need to make some effort in her marriage. SD is going to be so swayed by YE. I wonder if he'll tell her straight up that he's married. He seems like a righteous man so I don't think he'll go down the cheating path. Despite his issues with SN, especially on how they got married, SD seems to have learned to love SN over the years.

DS-TP - gotta say thank goodness she has a daughter that is mature and sensible. Even though she loves TP, but making comments like eloping at a church and all totally didn't reflect her age at all. DS really didn't think much when it comes to the matter of the hearts. Glad to see this story wrapped up for good. After their marriage, perhaps they're going to have a little one? Or maybe they will get involved with ManSool's deteriorating health? TP seems very sharp. He detected things people overlooked like DJ-YS's relationship and now Mansool's health. 

HJ - what to say, the evil woman is showing off her true colours. No crying over spilled milk, honey. Why don't you get together with GP instead and be the gangster queen? Your face alone will bound to make people fall to their knees in fear. 

JY-HS - I'm just throwing this out there but I think with the blossoming of TY-Hw's relationship, the opposite will happen to these two. HS is beginning to face insurmountable amount of pressure due to  Meesa's current performance. I doubt JY will find him charming, especially if TY begins to flourish with HW by his side. JY also knows that HS isn't all angelic either but she sticks around because of his money. If TY becomes a model and does a commercial, won't that make his path crosses with JY who is a newsanchor/emcee for corporate events? She already had that look on her face when she saw TY walking the runway during the fashion show so maybe she'll regret leaving him if she sees him looking dashing again. Girl is superficial after all. 

Anyway, ep 34 starts in less than an hour. I'll be live-capping as usual so see you guys then.. :)

P/S; I read a comment that said the actors for Hw and Ty are really unfamiliar. I agree too because I've never seen them before. However, I stand corrected. For anyone interested. Lee Se Young (HW) actually appeared on Running Man before. Not sure which episode but among the other guest stars included Park Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk. It was that episode where they had to figure out the secret couple and they were Jong Suk and JiHyo. Se Young looked different there. She's lost weight in this drama and her skin looks fairer. 

20 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@TheMsChelsea91  Thanks for the recap,  I knew GP mom would pull this kind of crap Now she protesting by doing a lay in not a sit in LOL SMH. Boy this is just a start of they problems wait til DJ mom finds out she's not going to understand at all. All she's thinking about DJ being with some rich family to raise his status.. I still think she's doing this not because she's interested in DJ but for other reasons she so unhappy and miserable in her life until it's not funny.. Now she has people spying on them and even following them to a hotel this girl needs a mental health clinic.. I could only imagine what she'll do if DJ has her staying at the house for a few days because thats coming next YS is going to have to seek refuge some place because GP is coming..  

As i expected GP mom will try to know YS door code. She is shameless i think because YS asked her to go away but she still sticks to YS. She will do everything to make her only son happy even destroy people's life. Just like her son did to YS. And HJ...hmph..i don't know what she was thinking. I find her pity too. She was jealous of YS and trying to start over with DJ but she doesn't love DJ (she never mentioned she loves DJ right?). She is the typical of woman who does anything to get what she wants as she thinks she has money and power. 

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

was just about to look for the song to listen. thanks @natkat; yea he looks really happy and content. it is just a happy kiss. and we get to see a really happy taeyang....

kekkee.... while I thought she had a bit too much wine (and so was able to walk in a dress even while others were dressed more warmly in sweater and overcoat),  @wizuwizu thought she was perhaps drinking blood to keep warm (LOL)... am now having image of hyo joo as a vampire as I think of the lift scene! hahahah... just thinking of the fangs coming out and whatever else in those vampire movies as they yell "yaaaaa, let me drink your blood!" hahahha..:wink:. but whatever she is drinking, she seems much more lively now that dong jin is back in her orbit. it is like she needs to drink his energy in order to perk up. she was really lifeless and depressed without him...

16 hours ago, pimsucre said:

At the end of the preview, I wonder if Mrs. Lee asked DJ if he liked YS, (perhaps ??)

HJ's character has been portrayed as much of stereotypical arrogance & egoist of high society people who tend to look down on others with presumably lower class. Pity her .. how she becomes such a miserable evil is beyond my grasp, maybe she is born this way with this bitter disposition. I see HJ always has sneering and contemptuous facial expression, If I were DJ I would have gone insane or suffered from depression during marriage. Now I really want to know how and what tricks GP is going to force YS back or planning to severely harm DJ once he's released...

I'm waiting for HW-TY another kiss that TY gets the initiative to kiss first. LOL...

I agreed with your thought chingus. Never come in my mind to see HJ dressed like that while others dressed in overcoat. HJ is a distraction for me from YS-DJ lovey dovey moment.haha... GP is enough to be the antagonist side here. He can make enough harm to others. Please HJ just dissapear live happily in the countryside with sea like TY hometown. Lol

6 hours ago, pinkdicentra said:

I loved the ending scene. I do hate HJ for the abusive insults she throws at YS, but I do pity her as well. It actually felt funny, or maybe it was ironic, to see her feel hurt over something that she has no right to be concerned about. I'm also excited for the next episode, since the wedding preview images that we've seen look fun.

The text preview for ep. 34 on the KBS drama website has some spoilers. I saw Chinese translations of them. For those who don't want to know so soon, don't look in the spoilers.

Hide contents

JY finds out that TY is dating HW. Drunk HJ appears at the Lee residence and tells DJ's parents that he is dating someone.

Also, I really liked the feel of the song that plays every time YE appears. It turns out to be the OST for 1994 drama Love In Your Arms, starring Cha In Pyo and Shin Ae Ra. I'm sure the PD chose this purposely.

Ahh...thank you chingu for the song. I ever asked before when YS opened her bakery. I like the song and i can feel it when they play the song everytime YE appears or SD sees her. . :wub:

Me too, hate HJ for her excessive act towards YS and DJ. Her personality is like she is heartless towards people around her. 

Spoiler

Finally DJ mom knows that DJ is seeing someone. So she won't try to find a wife (other than HJ) for DJ. She involved too much in her children life especially marriage. Excited to see her reaction knowing DJ is dating YS.

Episode resumes from yesterday:

DJ and YS enter the hotel room. It's very spacious with a nice view of the city. YS says she feels bad for inconveniencing DJ. He says it's ok and pinches her cheeks.
I think he booked a suite or something. It's really a big room. He gives her the access card to the room. She opens the mini fridge and it's full of beverages. DJ tells her to help herself
if she wants to. DJ teases her by asking if he should stay and then tells her he's just joking at her reaction. He tells her he's leaving she kisses him on the cheek.Once he's gone, YS still looks unsettled.

Meanwhile, HJ is in the taxi and thinks back to the encounter with DJ and YS. She's upset. I think she tells the taxi driver to change her detination.

At the Lee's household, SD-Sn, and TP and DS are having drinks together. I think they're discussing their upcoming marriage. A drunken woman's voice calls out from outside. DS goes outside and finds a drunk HJ.
DS asks what she's doing there and she says she has something to say to Mansool and Gookji. She's really drunk. Much more drunk than before. 
Once they're all gathered together, HJ tells that she saw DJ with another woman/dating another woman. THey're all wondering who that woman is. SN lets slip that it's someone GOokji knows. 
Gookji asks again who that woman is but HJ dozed off. DS wakes her up and Gookji repeats the question. SD and TP look at each other, trying to cover up the situation. Tp smoothly drinks and then "accidentally" spills the water 
on Hj's shirt. HJ passes out and the ladies carry her to DS-Dajung's room. 

Gookji calls ES to pick up HJ. ES is drinking the plum wine that TY's mother made haha. She refuses to come and mentions something about DJ. 
ES hangs up the phone. Meanwhile, DJ arrives outside of his home and gets a call from YS. He's checking up on her and I think she's drinking the beverages 
from the mini fridge. Mansool tells him to come inside to talk. DJ is inside his parents room. Dunno what they're saying though. DJ excuses himself to his room. GookJi tries to bring up the issue of HJ but stops herself.
The husband and wife discuss the matter of DJ and HJ.

HW comes to the kitchen and stops her mom from drinking. ES is drunk and is slurring. Her face is also flushed. HW calls ES out for her treatment of TY earlier. 
Ajumma comes and mentions JY is here. Ajumma takes away the wine. True to her word, HW tries to defend JY and tells her mom to let them marry quickly, i hink. 
JY comes with a cake and ES isn't pleased. She mentions that JY has no sense or something. HS is upset and asks ES to come out so they can talk privately. In the living room,
HS complains that how could ES treat TY so nicely but not JY. Like inviting him over for dinner and all that. 

HW and JY are talking and JY asks how did HW and her BF meet. HW says they met at work and he was part of the TF team or something. She proceeds to show JY his picture. JY got shocked and stands up immediately upon noticing that it's 
TY. She makes an excuse to leave saying her battery died.

Meanwhile, TY gets a call and it's JY. she asks them to meet up and even when he refuses, she says she'll be waiting at a cafe nearby. TY goes there. jY confronts him about dating HW. SHe accuses him of dating HW to spite her and HS.
TY denies and says that that's not the case. Basically JY is straight away demanding that TY leaves HW. TY is angry and stands up to leave. He says that he loves HW and will never break up with her (aww). Jy is pleading that he does, 
something about how this will affect her relationship with HS. she says that she can't leave HS. She's on the verge of tears. TY ignores her. 

Back at the gosiwon, TY reaches his room and HW calls him. She asks him if something's wrong because of his voice. I think he asks them to meet? She mentions about her brother getting married and how they should get married too and have a son and a daughter. His lack of response surprises her and she asks why he isn't answering. 
TY is clearly bothered by the meeting with JY.

Someone asked sorry don't have time to go and search who it was whether YE played a dying person before and I recalled her in "Sons of Sol Pharmacy" and she was the cop in Signal the older guy's wife and she was dying. It was a little funny because that cop cannot recall that actor's name he was superb in "signal" was supposed to be this American Korean so he was mangling English while going around with this huge motorbike and was learning Hangul from the grandfather who he gave rides to on this motorbike. Never realised he would become this acting powerhouse in "signal".

Meanwhile, Sd dreams of the old days when he was already working at the shop and YE came in with a guy. She introduced
them to each other and was shocked when the guy said that he and YE was getting married. Cue to the present, Sd calls out YE's name loudly 
in his sleep. This wakes SN up and she whispers at him that he has Bok Sun Nyeo now. He responds something and it agitates SN. She pulls his ear 
immediately and he wakes up. He assures her that nothing is wrong and ask them to go back to sleep.
Sn even cuddles up to him but his expression is troubled.

DJ is drinking in the kitchen late at night and HJ comes. She apologizes for her behaviour. DJ offers her coffee but she declines. DJ tries to leave
and HJ mentions again about DJ and YS. DJ tells HJ that it's not her business and that it's over between them. HJ is like it's not over until she says it's over.
THey even mention GP and DJ asks how HJ knows about GP. not sure her reply. 

The next morning, at the Lee household, DS refers to HJ as sister-in-law but DJ tells her not to call her that. They talk about Hj for a bit.
DJ suddenly asks his parents for permission to have YS stay over for the next few days. He tells them that GP's mom is at her home. 

DJ comes to the hotel to pick her up. YS actually cleared all the food in the fridge and dumps them in her back/jacket pocket and this amuses DJ. 
Back at the tailor shop, Mrs Geum and SD talk when DJ-YS come in. She's wearing the same clothes as yesterday. They ask what happened and YS explained that DJ helped her 
check-in a hotel. They are both flustered at the statement and assure SD and Mrs Geum that nothing happened. GP's mom calls YS out from outside and comes in to meet them. 
She asks why she didn't come back last night. DJ stops her. She keeps mentioning she's the MIL. SD, Mrs Geum and DJ protect YS, saying that she and YS are strangers. 
They ask her to leave. She sits down and refuses to budge. DJ pulls out his phone and calls the police.
Eventually GP's mom leaves. Outside, she gets a call from GP. She tells GP what happened I think. She tries to pursuade him to look for another woman but he's adamant about wanting YS. 

At the gosiwon, TY gets ready for work when HW shows up. He asks what she's doing there and she's there to give him health tonic. He brings up the issue of that night he confessed. 
He tells her about the woman that dumps him. HW is in tears and wonders if he's leaving her to get back together with his ex. He says that isn't the case. He wants to tell her who this woman is,
and HW insists that she doesn't ever want to know. TY looks exasperated but doesn't push the issue further. Suddenly, his phone rings and it's a guy from an advertising company. Apparently they noticed Ty
from the fashion show. HW and TY meet up with the guy at his workplace. He's offered a job for a company's launch of a new product or something. HW interferes by saying that she's his manager + coordinator

meanwhile, ES asks ajumma where her tonic is and ajumma says Hw took it for TY.
Right at that time, HW comes home running. ES asks her why did she give her tonic to TY but HW 
cuts her off by saying that TY receive a call to model for an ad campaign. ES seems impressed and says 
something about how she could've been a model too (Cue Pretty Woman music)

Back at the lee household, DJ oversees the renovation of his room?? or some room in the house. Gookji comes in
and says something. I think he's preparing the room for YS's stay.

SN goes to a pharmacy and gets a prescription for her head. After completing her purchase, she comes out and sees 
SD in a coat and shades walking/strutting. SN calls him but he doesn't hear her. SN gets suspicious and tails him.SD is even checking out
his reflection on a random car parked by the roadside. After some time, another man approaches SD. it's TP undercover. He tells SD that SN is following him. Sd is shocked. 
TP asks him where he's going but he tells her that he'll explain later. TP asks if he's cheating and SD says no but totally 
stuttered. TP and SD part ways and SD ends up going to a cafe to read instead. SN sees him reading in a cafe and gushes that he's 
good-looking. In truth, SD is pretending to read but he's visibly shaken out of fear haha.

Back at the tailor shop, YS tells DJ that she'll be staying at the sauna again. DJ tells her that she shouldn't. He asks her to follow him and she's under the 
impression that it's going to be a hotel again. Instead, DJ takes her back home. He tells her that she'll be staying with them. She's hesitant but he makes her come
anyway. He shows her the room that was just painted in the day. Mansool comes in to check up on YS. YS thanks him for his hospitality.
YS goes to the kitchen to help GOokji. Gookji asks YS that since she hangs around DJ a lot, does she know if he's seeing anyone. YS is completely caught off-guard and comes up with an
excuse. 
DUring dinner, Mansool has trouble with his chopstick and YS helps him with a side dish. TP comments that YS is like a DIL. Gookji tells him to keep quiet and eat. 
after dinner, YS does the dishes and DJ comes in. He even kisses her on the cheek before leaving, which causes YS to panic.
DJ goes to YS's room and measures the window and floor and even cleans the place up. When YS comes in, DJ is sleeping on the floor. 
YS brings him a pillow but he lies on her lap instead. 

It's the morning of the wedding and Mrs Geum, Sn and YS are cooking. They're all dressed up for the wedding.
Mansool helps put a flower on TP's tux and tells him to take care of DS and DJ. 

They're getting married at a church/community center and they're the only guests. DJ and YS light up a candle and comment on 
the atmosphere of the place. DJ mentions something about whether YS would like a proposal like this? 

The wedding starts with TY officiating. DS walks down the aisle with Dajung holding her hand (aww). Once they reach the end of the aisle,
Dajung gives TP a hug (awww) before giving away her own mother to TP. TY announces for the bride and groom to bow to each other and read out their vows.
After that, TY asks the father of the bride to give his speech and mansool does so. 

After the ceremony is completed, the four men stand side-by-side, ready to perform. Each of them sings beautifully as a quartet. And we see a flashback of TP-DS from how they met 
to now (sweet). the performance ends and TP says I love you to DS. THe performance moves a lot of them as the ladies are in tears. 
Now it's the part where the bride will throw her bouquet and YS catches it. TP sneakily throws his own flower on his tux to DJ. Cue GookJi's face and we can see hypothetical arrows being fired 
at them. 

At tony's burger, TY goes to work after the wedding, TY leaves Tony's Burger when a black limo pulls over. Out comes HW and ES, both dressed similarly in feathery coat and shades. 
HW tells TY that ES is his manager and she is his coordinator. Apparently since he's going to be a Halyu star he needs to travel in style. He finds the whole thing preposterous but is forced into the 
limo anyway. 

My connection died a bit here.

Connection resumes. The entire family is sending off DS and TP when GP's mom comes and sees the whole thing. She sees DJ and YS and immediately rushes over to them.
They're all shocked and YS tries to stop her but she pushes YS away and tries to talk to Mansool. 
Episode ends.

Preview:
DJ and YS's relationship is revealed. 

SN sees SD piggybacking YE's son.

YS and GookJi talk.

Forgot the rest but there's a scene with GP's mom in the shop.

Missing scene:
JY comes to HS's office and talks about TY and HW dating. HS tells her that he will not let them be together and they hug.  

@TheMsChelsea91 as usual chinggu..Thank you for the awesome recapss!!

OMG!! I am loving this episode..I love when the four gentlemen harmonisingly singing the wedding song.. I was crying with pride and joy!! I guess I have missed that part of the drama when the four of them get together with their gentlemen's @ brotherhood charm (like when all them went to beat up the one who cheats SJ, and when they did the fashion show). This time they sang together..and what a beautiful song!!. LDG, once again exceed my expectation with his singing. And I love the whole wedding set up since everyone who matters are there except HW. I just wish HW was there as well since she would have the most proud look if she sees TY singing like that.

The only spoilt about this particular scene is when DJ's mom had the worried look when she saw YS with the bouquet and when GP's annoying mom came at the last scene. Seriously how thick-head can this woman be??!!!..aishhh..

@TheMsChelsea91..I love the weeding quartet song. Please let it be one of the OSTs..

@TheMsChelsea91 thank you for the recap! I watch it live but follow along with your recaps as well :) 

The suspense is killing me with HW not knowing that JY is TY's ex. Just let him tell you who it is haha She would hate JY for sure after that. And JY is so horrible for asking TY to break up with HW just to save her relationship. That shows how fake and staged her relationship is with HS, if she thinks her relationship will fail just because TY is dating HW. JY's been wishing for TY's unhappiness from day one. First she breaks up with him, then she asks him to quit his job, and now she wants him to end his relationship all because of her. In the end I don't think HS and JY are going to have a happy ending because of all of the people they have hurt. Karma. 

Gentle posted a bunch of pictures just now. They are all under the cut.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, TheMsChelsea91 said:

On a side note, did anyone notice that when HW kissed TY on the cheek, there was a subtle lipstick mark on his right cheek?? Just saying, because I found it adorable :blush:

Back to yesterday's ep, I practically murdered the replay button on that kiss. It was very sweet - the entire scene. I'm so happy to seem them all lovey-dovey like that. Oh, regarding ES's interference on TY's career, I have to admit that it was better than I thought. She wasn't overly critical or anything and sounded genuinely concerned. Okay, the part where she said "less embarrassing" was uncalled for but if I were in her shoes, I'd be concerned too if my daughter were to be together with a man who only does part-time job. If they get married, I'd be concerned how he'll provide for them and all that. However, I also feel touched that she defended TY to HS. And called HS out for his overly unnecessary opposition of TY. I wonder how ES will react when she learns the truth. On the one hand, she already hates JY. On another hand, she is overly attached to her son so will that blind her and she'll stand behind HS no matter what? 

And u said: 

P/S; I read a comment that said the actors for Hw and Ty are really unfamiliar. I agree too because I've never seen them before. However, I stand corrected. For anyone interested. Lee Se Young (HW) actually appeared on Running Man before. Not sure which episode but among the other guest stars included Park Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk. It was that episode where they had to figure out the secret couple and they were Jong Suk and JiHyo. Se Young looked different there. She's lost weight in this drama and her skin looks fairer. 

Lol. Like u, I literally killed the replay button on TY and HW kiss scene tooooo. They are indeed adorable. I also love to see them lovey dovey like that. Just allow them to enjoy dating, writer-nim. I also understand Mdm Ko's concern over her daughter. And she indeed also have fallen to TY, she can see he is so pure. I dont think she will stop TY dating her daughter after the truth come out. But who knows..:sweatingbullets: 

Actually Hyun Woo is not unfamilliar with KBS drama. He actually did a more than 100 episodes KBS Mondays-Fridays evening drama, My Dear Cat, as a lead actor back in 2014. I did enjoyed the drama, as he was so kind, softhearted, plus cute, with small face, and very tall too. I think he mature a lot in Wolgyesu. And he also became guest a few eps in a KBS variety show too. Sorry, I forgot the title. I believe some of us here who follow KBS weekdays drama would know him.  But i'm not familiar with Lee Se Young. it's been a long time i haven't watched Running Man so i missed the episode with Lee Se Young. I'm going to find it. Hehe. (Pity the show is gonna end soon, i did enjoy watching RM).   

Thanks soooo much for the recaps. Keep them coming. :)

Thanks @TheMsChelsea91 for her wonderful live recapping!

Can I say how much I like TP character now.. he is a really good brother to all.. He is really sharp in observing people and situations around him.  I really like when he and SD tried to stop HJ from spilling the beans by spilling the drink on her... How he helped SD when SN was following him.. And finally how he threw the flower from his tux to DJ when YS caught the bouquet.  

Christmas comes around together with next week's episodes (ep 35-36). I wish the writer gave us as devoted viewers many cute, funny and heartwarming scenes as Christmas gifts (please less presenting GP's mom, GP or evil HJ) ..  and it would be great if the writer planned some promising future career for YS, like she could become an excellent and famous female tailor coz I really want YS to be more independent, confident and finally set herself free from her chronic low self-esteem. I don't want to see her appear weak and defenseless any more .. it has been 34 episodes already ..

Oh my...ep 34 is really something...usually the cliffhanger is something we can be hopeful for...but this is...:bawling:

Dear @peggygordon i also very curious of what mrs Choi will say to YS in the end! Will it be...."don't ever think  you are good enough for Dong Jin, just end your relationship"

*cry* how i wish i could sneak into KBS and steal the 35th episode!

In the brighter side, can't wait to see Mrs Ko and HW being TY's managers! LOL

1 minute ago, pimsucre said:

Christmas comes around together with next week's episodes (ep 35-36). I wish the writer gave us as devoted viewers many cute, funny and heartwarming scenes as Christmas gifts (please less presenting GP's mom, GP or evil HJ) ..  and it would be great if the writer planned some promising future career for YS, like she could become an excellent and famous female tailor coz I really want YS to be more independent, confident and finally set herself free from her chronic low self-esteem. I don't want to see her appear weak and defenseless any more .. it has been 34 episodes already ..

Couldn't agree more with you @pimsucre i hope our next weekend is not as gloomy as it may seems!

Let's wait for the next 6 days patiently :vicx::sweatingbullets:

37 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

I'm really curios what Mrs.Lee said to YS at the of preview :blink:

We may get a surprise twist since this show has been no shortage of surprises and isn't ur usual kdrama storyline.  I really hope she approve of their relationship coz we also see Mrs Lee thinking at night in the preview.. Let's hope she really think hard and let DJ be with the one he truly love and adore the most, likewise YS is the only one that truly care for DJ as well.  

Since next week is Xmas week so we may get good news for all!  I really hope to see DJ and YS getting married soon coz I want to see how their marriage life will be.. So pls I hope the writer doesn't write their towards the end of the drama... 

Archived