What song is this?

Guest kimchi hana

I need help finding a song but I forgot the song title and the artist. I'm pretty sure it's a 2013 song as it's playing in the local radio a month or two ago. The chorus is sang by a girl and the rest is like a rap by a guy(s). I saw the MV, most if not all of it was shot inside the recording studio with the singers singing into the mic. And the song gives me the feeling of summer day, walking by the beach, or walking in a field, very feel-good song.
I don't know any Korean but some words in the chorus I still remember it. Goes something like (da) is the beat, and the rest are the words I remember. Lol this is so fail! ~_~ Thanks, I hope someone can help me!
da da da pada jouda da da gwoe yo

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mriya

Sobayaki said: I need help finding a song but I forgot the song title and the artist. I'm pretty sure it's a 2013 song as it's playing in the local radio a month or two ago. The chorus is sang by a girl and the rest is like a rap by a guy(s). I saw the MV, most if not all of it was shot inside the recording studio with the singers singing into the mic. And the song gives me the feeling of summer day, walking by the beach, or walking in a field, very feel-good song.
I don't know any Korean but some words in the chorus I still remember it. Goes something like (da) is the beat, and the rest are the words I remember. Lol this is so fail! ~_~ Thanks, I hope someone can help me!

Sobayaki said: I need help finding a song but I forgot the song title and the artist. I'm pretty sure it's a 2013 song as it's playing in the local radio a month or two ago. The chorus is sang by a girl and the rest is like a rap by a guy(s). I saw the MV, most if not all of it was shot inside the recording studio with the singers singing into the mic. And the song gives me the feeling of summer day, walking by the beach, or walking in a field, very feel-good song.

Thanks for helping. It's driving me crazy, the song is stuck in my head! And it's not playing on the radio anymore. If it helps any, it was playing a lot around May - June 2013 so I'm guessing it could be a new song around that time? But it's not any of the big groups that's for sure.

Is the song more pop or hip hop genre?  And you said the MV was mostly shot in a recording studio.  Do you remember what the rest of the video looked like?  Is it a polished video or more like live footage (if that makes sense).

Guest asurathlucas

Darn same , its such a sootheing song to listen to , i rlly want to know where i can find it ;(
Ayame said: @asurathlucas The song was never released as part of the OST, so I think it's an unreleased song. (I've been looking for this song since the drama was out, but still nothing.)

Archived