What song is this?

Guest kimchi hana

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jonnojonno

This video says that this song is Can't It Be by Baek Ji Young
I've searched as much as I can but I can't find another video or audio of this song by the title of Can't it Be or by the singer Baek Ji Young
Can I please have some help? I feel like maybe it's not by Baek Ji Young and the title may only show up in Korean! or maybe a different baek ji young i can't find :(

Guest Tod Hansmann

This is a song from somewhere in the late 90s, and I apologize it's fuzzy, I ripped it from a VHS I graded as a TA in '99.  I'd like to know the artist and song, though lyrics wouldn't be bad obviously =c)

http://www.todandlorna.com/hw/SomeKoreanSong.flac

If you don't like flac files, the original VHS video I ripped is uploaded to Youtube here:

It's obviously the first song of the two. =c)

Guest buskerbusker

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could help me find a song I heard? I had heard it before but couldn't remember what it was called...

Basically it was kinda a half rock song, female vocalist, sorta like younha I guess, the english part was near the end and the lyrics were "i believe you cause i'm in love with you"... Not really much information, sorry about that! any help would be appreciated  

jonnojonno said:
This video says that this song is Can't It Be by Baek Ji Young
I've searched as much as I can but I can't find another video or audio of this song by the title of Can't it Be or by the singer Baek Ji Young
Can I please have some help? I feel like maybe it's not by Baek Ji Young and the title may only show up in Korean! or maybe a different baek ji young i can't find :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shelly!

Anyone know the name of the song playing during the very end of Reply 1997 episode 4, when they're at the 2012 reunion? It sounds so familiar but I can't figure out the name of it. Thanks!!

• 1 month later...
Guest chlorine

Durrrr....
I heard a song on my local kpop radio. It was a female singing a power ballad.. In the beginning she sings like "hello.. hello~ hello~", very nicely vocalized. Then in the chorus, she says something like "ma ra jo~" Ok, you can slap me now because I don't know korean but if you have any idea who sings this beautiful song, please let me know. This song can't be that old that I keep hearing it on the radio. Thank you!!!! O_O

Guest Kiwie1430292084

I dont remember the title of the song I'm seeking, it was something like "Bribimbim" or "bimbribop" (something like that) and it was a girl that sang the song (kpop song). It was  a really dark music video, please say the name of the artist and song if you know the song I'm seeking. (Link to youtube)

Guest queen;ofhearts.

chlorine said: Durrrr....
I heard a song on my local kpop radio. It was a female singing a power ballad.. In the beginning she sings like "hello.. hello~ hello~", very nicely vocalized. Then in the chorus, she says something like "ma ra jo~" Ok, you can slap me now because I don't know korean but if you have any idea who sings this beautiful song, please let me know. This song can't be that old that I keep hearing it on the radio. Thank you!!!! O_O

• 2 weeks later...

Archived