What song is this?

Guest kimchi hana

Back when I was in Korea in 1994/95 (I know a long time ago), there was a ballad from what I can remember called "눕" or "눞" (Noop), but I don't remember the artist and I've had zero luck finding it online.  I had sheet music and a copy on cassette, but they've disappeared somewhere.  Thought I'd try here and see if anyone might know.  Thanks.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hippy_S2_Life

plz help me identify the background song played in this video: 

more details: it's in Shinhwa Broadcast episode 31. The members have to do a fashion show. This song is the last background song of team Hyesung-Andy (the last of the teams - named in English as We're Totally Sunburnt or so on). It's begun playing when all 4 members of this team came out then do a group dance.
or you can hear it in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t6ki_xQD-wthe song was played at about 13:20

• 2 weeks later...

can anybody please tell me what song is played in shinhwa broadcast ep 25 when they were doing 'the story of chun hyang' and they succeeded and everyone was dancing to it.it went something like 'wol-mae wol-mae'here's a link to that part adf.ly/DuSCIit starts at about 07:32 and 12:19please if anyone knows let me know i really wanna know what song it is..thankyou in advance ^^

Guest xFloOwuffBB

Does anyone know a modern cover of Rod Stewart's "Young Turks" with females singing? I heard it playing in a Macy's store today and I tried Soundhounding it but it couldn't identify it.

The main chorus goes: Young hearts be free tonight, time is on your side.

Guest nicholaslai

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgzXY1a3qmw) Anyone Knows What is the song that starts on 0:58? Please Do Help

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!  I uploaded a short video on youtube of the song that I was asking:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI9DbHxF8pM
I love this song but can't figure out what it is.  I think it was sometime in 2010.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest encastro

Need help identifying a song. It is a song by South Korean male singers with a pop/ hip hop feel. I think it was a song from late 90's/early 2000's. Here is my best phonetic translation: "aza nan, chench, give an eni, ___________ gimme te, we so ananana so na, watubato, mata wata binga, is eerybody my ro song, now we're rockin' ready ore eh eh te nai ting tong, with energi nai janga site toi en banji, _________paso ha he ho, what is embudi over bodu fosso check eggo_______________________ chi chi ana, ______________________ me waso_______________________ enwa____________ gay ya____________bara _______ ching u chi ya ke, hat the wall, break the wall, rock n roll, hare ke ke groovy doll ha kara keh, ___________________ waso kare se sah me boo boo ship map hip hop gooooooo _______ (then a vinyl scratch here)" and the song ends. Hope someone can help me figure out the artist and song. It was on a Korean pop compilation CD with no English translation. I apologize for my terrible pronunciation. Best, E

Guest Jay1430292348

hello everyone! can anyone tell me this song from The Romantic &Idol season 1? The link:
Please go to Part 1/5 and it plays at 2:00.  Thank You!

http://theromanticandidol.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-romantic-idol-episode-5-english-sub.html

Jay.

Guest encastro

encastro said: Still trying to figure out. Hope you can help. :) I remember a little bit more of the song. Here it goes. This was on a Korean pop compilation CD. I apologize for my terrible pronunciation. Best, E: "azan nan, chench, give an eni, shi na richard simmons no she gimme te, we so ananana so na, watubato, mata wata binga, is eerybody my ro song, now we're rockin' ready ore eh eh te nai ting tong, with energi nai janga site toi en banji, en usi en en gotu paso ha he ho, what is embudi over bodu fosso check eggo ________ oh da da, en jeto nana chi chi ana, go hindu la yo te ma we waso,  ______ en drai en unwa, ______ yoto chugo ife gay ya, ___ kan en banwa, ching u chi ya ke, hat the wall, break the wall, rock n roll, hare ke ke groovy doll ha kara keh, ______ boo boo ship map hip hop gooooooo ______yaso kare____ ".

Guest Jay1430292348

hello again! hi Ayame! i would love to know what this song is, link below, and it's playing while showing Yuri, my fav! thank you to anyone in advance!
it starts and stops and then starts again at 0:38.

Archived