What song is this?

Guest kimchi hana

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This track is stuck in my head (lets go... oh ey... ey... ey)

I tried to shazam, no luck.

and a handful of people on the comments also asked but no one seems to know??

• 1 month later...
Guest dutch512

Hi Korean friends !

I am desperately looking for the title/artist of a Korean song, but unfortunately with very little information at hand. 

Male artist/singer. Slow (sad?) song. All Korean language EXCEPT one line that goes something like "do you remember". If I recall correctly the song has piano tunes in it...

Who knows? Thanks a million....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!! So about a year ago I was on Twitter and this ratchet account called World Star Hip Hop tweeted a music video of these Korean rappers, and it was kind of half-Korean, half-English.

I distinctly remember there was a part about Paypal in the song. It seemed like a really popular song but I have no recollection of anything else.

It's driving me crazy!!! Does anyone know what song it is?? Please help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2014 at 0:30 PM, CountMcAwesomeness said:

Ehrrr, this may sound odd...

Some year(s?) ago I encountered a clip from some band where the guy had lots of cute moments with his girlfriend.
Or so it seemed. Later in the music video was shown that the guy shot her, but still treated her as if she were alive afterwards. ='D

Yeah, the video was disturbing as hell, but the song was hella nice!

Because I don't remember the band's name, nor the song's title, I thought I could ask it here.
The video is one that most of us would remember, the chances are big that someone knows.

Thank you!

It sounds kind of like Bang Yong Guk - I Remember music video

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, etelou said:

Guys please help me, i'm dying to find 2 songs that have been playing at the end of the episodes. One is a rap and the other one is  ballad. They both came on at the end of episode 55

What drama are you referring to? It would help everyone to know to begin with so that we all could help you in any way. 

Im thinking its a daily drama right?

• Guest changed the title to What song is this?
  • 1 month later...

Been actually losing sleep with this one!
All I remember is: similar aesthetic (from what I recall) to Wonder Girl's "Like Money."
There was a female solo artist who may or may not have had back-up dancers. I'm pretty sure she had turquoise or green hair.
The song was kind of EDM/dance-techno-y like.

It's *not*: that video by WAX where people are being manufactured into human dolls (tho the concept is similar); and it's not that old 90s techno song with the aliens whose name escapes me at the moment (Wa?).

If anyone happens to know what song this, I would love you forever!

Archived