[Current Daily Drama 2016] The Unusual Family 별난 가족 - Monday to Friday 20:25

hipeachi

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well seems like I'm the only one enjoying this drama.. If DY can't tell that her supposed to be biyfriend have other ideas for his life and the presidents daughter is just his ticket to his success.. He's going to break up with her which will make his mom more then happy but mom will find out real soon just what the taste of the rich life her son will have straddle with the spoil brat.. What I find hilarious is DY hooks up with the president son and works with the president to create thos one of a kind items for the company which will seal her a better marriage deal then her boyfriend leaving her and the president son to run it all.. This would serve his nasy mother right him having to be under her looking down on her will only get's her the life of riches she wants for her son so she could brag..

Now SW is a lost cause thinking she's dating a big company son I find all of this hilarious she's going to regret stealing DY marriage money she will run home and tell Halmoni to make DY breakup with the president son.. I'm so looking forward how nasty the mother is going to be with her own child..SMH  

34 minutes ago, valsava said:

Well seems like I'm the only one enjoying this drama.. If DY can't tell that her supposed to be biyfriend have other ideas for his life and the presidents daughter is just his ticket to his success.. He's going to break up with her which will make his mom more then happy but mom will find out real soon just what the taste of the rich life her son will have straddle with the spoil brat.. What I find hilarious is DY hooks up with the president son and works with the president to create thos one of a kind items for the company which will seal her a better marriage deal then her boyfriend leaving her and the president son to run it all.. This would serve his nasy mother right him having to be under her looking down on her will only get's her the life of riches she wants for her son so she could brag..

Now SW is a lost cause thinking she's dating a big company son I find all of this hilarious she's going to regret stealing DY marriage money she will run home and tell Halmoni to make DY breakup with the president son.. I'm so looking forward how nasty the mother is going to be with her own child..SMH  

I m really enjoying this drama too. DY and DT r cute together. I don't know which one i hate the most??? Is it YJ and his mother or HR and her mother. And for SW, I really have no idea wat is going to happen to her... will she turn evil or not? I really hope not. She is already a spoiled girl now. I cant see her being more evil towards  DY. I wonder wat happened to her friend played by Seunghee. Is she still in jail???:huh:

I really hope good things happen to Mr. Seol Min Suk. He is such a kind person. I think his middle aged romance is also going to start soon. Looking forward to it. I ll be so happy to see his wife's face then;)

Episode 33 was really fun with the boyfriend Yoonjae  revealing his higher aspirations in the company by way of the President's daughter by fixing her collar and letting his fingers linger while smiling at her.  He was on the fence in episode 32 where he as contemplating his feelings while still lying to his girlfriend DY.  Now he doesn't want to rush his marriage because he is being swayed.  So DY is going to need to be comforted by the President's son Dongtak

I also like the relationship development between the police office and the  aerobics Teacher with her hurt feelings bring him out of his shell and she seems to have a good rapport with the daughter.

Samwol is getting her just desserts after treating her mom and grandmother so poorly....by her misunderstanding of dating the President's son while  he's really the grocery store son.  So she will probably develop feeling for him and then be torn because she wants a rich and powerful man.

Samwol's mom visited the grave of her husband and met the President who then picked up her handkerchief that has embroidering so it seems more precious.  The President is from the same town and I have a feeling they know each other and down the road they'll fall in love.  The President's wife has a problem respecting her husband and the job he does at work.  Their relationship will erode completely very soon if not already.

I am having fun watching this drama and I always enjoy when I can read other's POV.  I wish more people will join this thread.

I'm on the fence about this drama, because there are too many annoying characters! I can't stand HR and her VERY AGGRESSIVE pursuit of YJ, and I'm starting to see YJ as a jerk for being swayed and treating DY so crappily.  I also can't stand SW, she is sooooo shallow, can't believe she's even related to sweet DY.  I'm glad that DT is seeing DY differently, though.  Although he's so immature!

On 6/18/2016 at 0:27 PM, auntyem said:

I'm on the fence about this drama, because there are too many annoying characters! I can't stand HR and her VERY AGGRESSIVE pursuit of YJ, and I'm starting to see YJ as a jerk for being swayed and treating DY so crappily.  I also can't stand SW, she is sooooo shallow, can't believe she's even related to sweet DY.  I'm glad that DT is seeing DY differently, though.  Although he's so immature!

AMEN @auntyem  I feel the same way we all know YJ will have a change of heart when he sees HR brother and the president is seriously taking a liking to DY, Also HR do needs a strong man like YJ but just not him because he already choose someone else.. Auntie I don't know what to make of her drunk azz everyday..

15 hours ago, dekaron said:

Its so funny watching Poo girl trying to seduce guy with Yacht

Identity fraud is so easy

:grimace: :grin:  

@valsava, wait, whose drunk butt? I think I lost you in the end. Are you talking about Hyeri, or DT's aunty? Cuz the Aunty does get drunk every day, doesn't she? But of course it's predictable, she's totally going to land up with the cop! Judging by the poster, it seems like SW will land up with DT, and DY and YJ will be together? We shall see, cuz it doesn't seem like it right now.

I'll follow this one as long as the story given hints that DongTak and DanYi as couple. It will be hard for DanYi too because DongTak's Mom doesn't like DanYi either. Poor DanYi, none of the boys' mother like her.

I feel sorry for the Mayor of DongTak's father will have some romantic relationship with SoonAe.

8 hours ago, TRAN said:

I'll follow this one as long as the story given hints that DongTak and DanYi as couple. It will be hard for DanYi too because DongTak's Mom doesn't like DanYi either. Poor DanYi, none of the boys' mother like her.

I feel sorry for the Mayor of DongTak's father will have some romantic relationship with SoonAe.

Both the mothers dont know that they r missing out a gem. I feel like a fool for supporting Danyi and Yoonjae as couple in the early episodes. They r so not meant to b together. I m shipping for Danyi and Dongtak now.

And also I dont understand Dongtak's parents marriage. Was it arranged? Was it against Seol Min suk. It seems like he has not loved his wife and the marriage seems more of a compromising for him. I feel sorry for him too. If the romance goes well between Seol Minsuk and SoonAe, I ll cheer for them too. They ll be cute together with their middle aged romance:wub::wub:

@TRAN I dont understand the MAYOR thing u wrote about. Who is the mayor u r referring to??

Im glad there are people watching this drama and posting information/details on whats happening.....Im sorry but I really dont like this drama....im only lurking around the thread to see what's happening because I figured early on YJ was going to evently break up with DY and get with the Chairman's daughter but I was hoping he would not be tempted or swayed.....but once I thought about their relationship I only see them as brother/sister/friendship there is no chemistry there I dont even know if they have held hands, kissed, or saying anything romantic toward each other I dont feel like they have been in a 5yr relationship either and DY is too naive and trusting I dont sense them really being in love just comfortable with each other.

The Chairman's daughter her acting is terrible she has those weird facial bucked eyed wide mouth that dont go with the emotion of what she is saying (I dont know if anyone else has noticed it) but her acting is terrible sorry.........

So really Im lurking to keep track of the developement of DY, YJ and the Chairman's son and daughter......everyone else I have to FF their parts....oh and I do check to see what the Chairman and his wife are saying and doing to effect DY, YJ and the Chairmans childrens relationships.

But seriously I dont/cant stand to watch/see/hear no one else in this Drama.....So please those people who do like this Drama please keep posting your remarks and keeping us updated with whats going on many thanks!

Archived