[Drama 2016] Second To Last Love 끝에서 두번째 사랑

mysignisflower

1 hour ago, quockhanh45 said:
  • Second to Last Love has been confirmed on October 1st, 2016 to add 5 episodes to have a total of 21 episodes and 1 special episode.

Not a good news.

Not good news because drama will get too draggy? Really promoting Woori's beauty, though, and will be six more episodes pay for cast and crew. Wonder how these decisions are made, though. Stll feel bereft that KBS slashed Beautiful Mind a couple of months back. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ihyw said:

Not good news because drama will get too draggy? Really promoting Woori's beauty, though, and will be six more episodes pay for cast and crew. Wonder how these decisions are made, though. Stll feel bereft that KBS slashed Beautiful Mind a couple of months back. 

SBS plans air Saimdang after SCTLL. But after they move Saimdang to 2017, there's nothing to air after SCTLL now so they drag SCTLL to plans new project about next drama (just one month to go)

Annyeong everyone :)

Today is a great episode, I enjoyed it very much. Uri OTP, KMJ and GSS are together finally. GSS finally confessed and asked KMJ to stay by his side. He asked her to return back to his place to stay. GMR and PJW's love story is funny :). JW is clueless about how MR felt about him. He still treat her like a kid and she was mad. She said to him, you still treat me like a kid! Finally MR wrote a confession note and put it in one of the books that she brought to JW. She asked him to read but he said he has already read it long time ago. MR asked him to read again because this time, the feeling might be different. So he agreed but when he stood up and took the thing he was working on (was it a bowl), he knocked over the book thus the piece of paper flew out and was hidden under the table.

As for GTY and CSH's story, they were eating together in a restaurant. He was excited to tell her something, so she said go ahead to tell me. But then he confessed he was excited about his girlfriend. TY asked how old was she and he said 31, I think I heard he said "seorun hana". So this means this noona dongseng romance is over. Actually I like to see this couple, too bad SH has someone he likes already.

Oh dear I don't remember GSS' sister's and her cheating husband's name. Somehow the sister managed to drag SAK to GSS' home, actually to meet Richard which is her husband's other name.

Ending scene, they all met each other, GSS' sister was pulling her husband's hair, Everyone was shocked!

4 hours ago, xoxobleach said:

BEST QUOTE EVER!!!

"I know you would follow traffic lights EVEN IN THE DESERT"

"You are more than proper"

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so much faith in him min goo ssih

I know, right?  And then he didn't even have to go into detail about how he was at a parent's meeting and that the woman was a another parent heading home.  NIce that MJ got jealous, and wonderful that she knows that when he says it's a misunderstanding, it truly is.

I know someone like Sang Sik.  There could be no one around for miles and he still wouldn't cross over the lines in a parking lot. :lol:

On 10/5/2016 at 7:41 AM, Lawyerh said:

I really like GSS workmate side story, too bad no future romance with MJ friend.. Interesting SBS decide to extend, cos the drama seems not too popular... 

they will be extending it since 'Saimdang' which was supposed to replace Second to Last Love moved its airing next year of January. I hope that there will still be more into the story and would not make it boring since it will be extended. I hope to see more of the changes or progress with the other characters.

On 10/2/2016 at 4:19 AM, alekaonu said:

As for GTY and CSH's story, they were eating together in a restaurant. He was excited to tell her something, so she said go ahead to tell me. But then he confessed he was excited about his girlfriend. TY asked how old was she and he said 31, I think I heard he said "seorun hana". So this means this noona dongseng romance is over. Actually I like to see this couple, too bad SH has someone he likes already.

On 10/4/2016 at 1:41 PM, Lawyerh said:

I really like GSS workmate side story, too bad no future romance with MJ friend.. Interesting SBS decide to extend, cos the drama seems not too popular... 

So...they're back!  I like this storyline, too.  Yesterday we find that his dentist girlfriend is out of the picture, which made me cheer, because I'm rooting for these guys. Interesting development for today.  I probably would feel and do the same as her.  Just what am I to you? is the question that'd go through my mind, too.  Love life advisor?  Previous object of admiration and affection?  An old pal?  Good hang out buddy?  No woman likes to hear how pretty she used to be, even when the guy insists she still is.  I can't blame her about that being a turn-off. She doesn't want to get her hopes up again, so might as well stop it here?  We will see what happens...

3 hours ago, btchgoddess said:

It finally ended. But still wondering if the main OTP will get married. :blink:

I haven't finished this episode but I had to come here and see what others felt about it.  I must admit it was a bit of a let down when Sang Sik said to Min Joo at the start of the epi... "Let's .... live together."  

Huh?  That didn't seem romantic to me.  I was expecting - or hoping - a marriage proposal. When he said all that stuff about I am a father to Ye Ji and a brother to Sang Hee and Mi Rae and a friend to Jun Woo, I thought he was going to say he wanted to be a husband to Min Joo.  So  when he said "I just want to be...Sang Sik to you" I guess it's natural that his request of her would be to live together.  

I suppose I could be seen as old fashioned.  I get all that "adult, mature thinking" stuff. They reflect more because of their older age, seeing what they've been through, and they don't want to rush (though, again, I thought with all the "we've wasted all this time" talk by Sang Sik that he was going to ask her to marry him).  However, it totally could have gone the other way.  I mean, adult, mature people do consider marriage, too.  Not these ones, I guess.

Min Joo is cool and all, but "let's sleep on separate beds" and on and on.  What is that?  Why would you want to sleep on separate beds?  Unless, of course, one of them is a snorer or sleeps all over the bed or something like that.  I much prefer the conversation that took place with Mi Rae and Jun Woo.  I realize they are young and they've got their whole lives ahead of them, so theirs is a different situation.

Ah well, I'll go back to the story now and see how it turns out.  It may change my mind somewhat.  Not likely, but maybe somewhat. 

18 hours ago, kappy said:

I haven't finished this episode but I had to come here and see what others felt about it.  I must admit it was a bit of a let down when Sang Sik said to Min Joo at the start of the epi... "Let's .... live together."  

Huh?  That didn't seem romantic to me.  I was expecting - or hoping - a marriage proposal. When he said all that stuff about I am a father to Ye Ji and a brother to Sang Hee and Mi Rae and a friend to Jun Woo, I thought he was going to say he wanted to be a husband to Min Joo.  So  when he said "I just want to be...Sang Sik to you" I guess it's natural that his request of her would be to live together.  

I suppose I could be seen as old fashioned.  I get all that "adult, mature thinking" stuff. They reflect more because of their older age, seeing what they've been through, and they don't want to rush (though, again, I thought with all the "we've wasted all this time" talk by Sang Sik that he was going to ask her to marry him).  However, it totally could have gone the other way.  I mean, adult, mature people do consider marriage, too.  Not these ones, I guess.

Min Joo is cool and all, but "let's sleep on separate beds" and on and on.  What is that?  Why would you want to sleep on separate beds?  Unless, of course, one of them is a snorer or sleeps all over the bed or something like that.  I much prefer the conversation that took place with Mi Rae and Jun Woo.  I realize they are young and they've got their whole lives ahead of them, so theirs is a different situation.

Ah well, I'll go back to the story now and see how it turns out.  It may change my mind somewhat.  Not likely, but maybe somewhat. 

I know what you mean.  A marriage can be romantic no matter what age you are. Offers a lot of societal protections and recognition, too. 

On 10/16/2016 at 9:14 PM, kappy said:

I could have flipped a table when Sang Shik said, "Let's live together". So out of character for Mr. Straight Arrow who plays by the rules and does things properly. A real man would not be afraid of a deeper commitment. The flaky bartender guy had the cojones to get married. Why not Sang Shik? And then Min Joo wanted separate beds,  but we saw later on that somehow they survived a night in the same bed together!! **facepalm**

Gosh, I wish these two fine actors would get a script worthy of their talent!

17 hours ago, ihyw said:

I know what you mean.  A marriage can be romantic no matter what age you are. Offers a lot of societal protections and recognition, too. 

Yes, same thoughts as you.

3 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

I could have flipped a table when Sang Shik said, "Let's live together". So out of character for Mr. Straight Arrow who plays by the rules and does things properly. A real man would not be afraid of a deeper commitment. The flaky bartender guy had the cojones to get married. Why not Sang Shik? And then Min Joo wanted separate beds,  but we saw later on that somehow they survived a night in the same bed together!! **facepalm**

Gosh, I wish these two fine actors would get a script worthy of their talent!

I know!  I almost laughed. I think I did,  Not hardy har har, but more like a gasp of disbelief. Not in keeping with his character. The show didn't present a good enough reason for them to not get married. I couldn't properly figure out why a marriage proposal didn't come out of his mouth.  So true about flaky bartender guy having the guts to get married. If there's any one I would have thought would try to avoid marriage, it was him. 

And LOL abt. them surviving a night in bed together.  I'll take it as a sign that they may be more open about marrying in the not too distant future. Crossing fingers...

I didn't quite understand Ye Ji's thing regarding Min Joo: "I don't mind you with my dad, but don't be a mother to me."  So she's only had her dad and other family members since birth.  She doesn't want to be pampered, maybe.  She doesn't want Min Joo to get all up in her business.  But the argument could be made that because she's never known a mom, she doesn't quite know what she's rejecting. With what she knows about Min Joo, I think she can guess that Min Joo would be the coolest, soooo not-all-up-in-her-business kind of mom as she's proven with what they've been through together (not revealing abt.Ye Ji's boyfriend). And besides, I don't how Min Joo can not be a mom in her own way.  The caring will always be there.  

Agree about the script (and the wonderful talent our main couple).  I was thinking, okay, so this is what the writers would like us to consider.  Marriage is not always the way.  Mod thinking.  Outside the box.  But to me, it's not what would have been the natural flow for the characters they created.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived