1 hour ago, aili81 said:

I am sure our parents have already gone thru this litmus test to have such a strong bond. Being with each in such adverse situation must have been easy for them, but at the end they are still together. THey would never let each other go. :D

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would loose it if I see them box with each other on thursday, a whole new perspective. That will be so much fun. Dayu the hero, Qing the vilain, fighting for the Heroin, our Guo Tao uncle. haha.

Can some one here write to Qing in Chinese in weibo requesting him to make a movie / web movie with Dayu as the hero and Qing as the villain where both aare boxers and them fighting over a girl. Please. 

2 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I would loose it if I see them box with each other on thursday, a whole new perspective. That will be so much fun. Dayu the hero, Qing the vilain, fighting for the Heroin, our Guo Tao uncle. haha.

Lol i think they  both are quite flexible with body moment as they learn street dance so boxing or kungfu shouldnt be a problem for them 

Ok gals  i gg sleep now good  nights

1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

You are right. I cannot take my eyes of qing's boobies. and from the CA BTS, we all know who like to fondle his boobies, haha.

BTW, I have a question. Do you think Guo Tao uncle is helping QingYu get projects, or do you think production houses always hire Guo Tao for qing cuz qing requests it? I mean what do you think is the situation. 

I think guo tao now popular s because of qingyu 

Be4 that he s just a host

So i think he s helpping  them because all fans like him 

Maybe goutao did help put in some good words to producers

Z

I again got in a stupid argument with someone int he addcited thread cuz that person started comparing YuZhou with QingYu, so annoying. But, it just got me thinking and gave me a perspective on Qing's thinking. 

Remember where in the CA shopping BTS video, Qing says that he will never retort back if someone badmouths him or his family, cuz it is a waste of time. Then jidan asks him wat if it’s ur wifey, and he says (while looking at Dayu) that “richard simmons his (the person badmouthing) father”. And Dayu says “really?”, becoz he was surprised tht Qing was so passive about his own honor but would never let anyone humiliate his sweetheart.

But then, I guess life really wanted to test Qing’s words, cuz soon antifans started ssaying some “unsavory” stuff about Dayu, and Qing stood for Dayu and publicly trashed that antifan. I think that was very very risky, what he did. But, the fact remains that he did react like that. So, it was his instinct to protect his sweetheart, Dayu, from anyone and he did follow through with his words. :D 

15 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I again got in a stupid argument with someone int he addcited thread cuz that person started comparing YuZhou with QingYu, so annoying. But, it just got me thinking and gave me a perspective on Qing's thinking. 

Remember where in the CA shopping BTS video, Qing says that he will never retort back if someone badmouths him or his family, cuz it is a waste of time. Then jidan asks him wat if it’s ur wifey, and he says (while looking at Dayu) that “richard simmons his (the person badmouthing) father”. And Dayu says “really?”, becoz he was surprised tht Qing was so passive about his own honor but would never let anyone humiliate his sweetheart.

But then, I guess life really wanted to test Qing’s words, cuz soon antifans started ssaying some “unsavory” stuff about Dayu, and Qing stood for Dayu and publicly trashed that antifan. I think that was very very risky, what he did. But, the fact remains that he did react like that. So, it was his instinct to protect his sweetheart, Dayu, from anyone and he did follow through with his words. :D 

i would say don't go over there if all they do is trashing your opinion and if you think, baba acutally did ca because dayu was with him so if dayu got trashed of course baba would because i think for baba, dayu is always first his priority in his life (i think) and of course he wouldn't let anyone trash his wife/dayu (haha)

1 minute ago, dramalover4 said:

i would say don't go over there if all they do is trashing your opinion and if you think, baba acutally did ca because dayu was with him so if dayu got trashed of course baba would because i think for baba, dayu is always first his priority in his life (i think) and of course he wouldn't let anyone trash his wife/dayu (haha)

Exactly, and how much passionate do you have to be to actually go online, risk your career and thrash a person online (since fan wars can go very very bad). This is some thing crazy fangirls do. Guess, Baba is Dayu's number 1 fangirl. haha.

30 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

that so make sense with baba personality, he said he would do what he like and for baba,dayu is important enough for baba to take that risk which shows how much baba love dayu ( i love baba's attitude when he said you should what you like or want to do thought you can't do that all the time but it gives lot of courage /hope to some people)

5 hours ago, aili81 said:

I know aili81posted this videos  a while ago but I seriously sat down and watched it just now and wow. My emotions just swelled and exploded. This song and video was so beautiful yet so...so sad. I am just scared that qing and dayu might have to let each other go one day because of their relationship being considered taboo in China. Just thinking about it and realizing that they might have to get married and have children with other people just.....just hit me hard. I never considered it and now I'm thinkibg about it...I don't want it to happen but it seems like it might be a big possibility if China's conservative view stays the same. I just hope that their parents are supportive and their daughters will continue protecting them so that ten years down the line I won't see them in the arms of another but with each other on a stage doing a fan meeting and continuing to love each other. 

Sorry for my depressing post....for some reason I only post about sad or controversial things

I am still looking at QingYu spandex and trying to discern if QingYu are wearing that CP necklace. lol. Also, does anyone know wat Qing replied to Guo Tao when he asked where the ring car hanging is, or something and he said it is in the car, or something like, on the body blah blah I dont know. does any1 remember?

Plus, I just realized QingYu might be looking at Yaoi. I mean we know that Dayu loves anime, and how long will it take for them to discover yaoi and then ..........

BbL391I.jpg

47 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

okay, my curious got better of me so i went there to see what was argument about or how it started and when i saw this 

"Please stay away from QingYu if you dont know richard simmons about them. I never compared them, but you are comparing them. You dont even know what they went through. But, Baba requested us daughters to keep mum about it. and do you even know what Counterattack was all about. Boys love by Chai Jidan again, how can you sya that it wasnt in governments and competitiors's eyes. You know. what. I will keep my QingYu's respect and wont even bother answering you. and good luck protecting your ship with this attitude. and about what QingYu's management did, they controlled the situation when Baba had the row with Dayu antifan, they advised QingYu to not pursue CA2, cuz they had an inkling the situation would change, and many many other sensitive issues that I cant even talk about. Just like YuZhou, they were also newcomrs but they found the right people. 

Look I dont want to talk abou t QingYU in this thread, so please do not bring it up here. IF you have any problem with my QingYu shipping, go there and mention it there. Sorry for the outburst but lets keep the thread clean. "

i just loved your attitude you put out there about qingyu, as i was reading i was like you go girl, how dare they are talking about our qingyu when they don't know a thing about qingyu. (i was loving your every word you said)

A couple of extremely NSFW QingYu pictures:

I am sure this is QingYu favorite 'position' (warning: extremely NSFW)

Spoiler

NubKQkn.jpg

Perverted Baba (warning: please do not open this picture if you respect Baba and think he is flawless and innocent, cuz this shows Baba's crassiness)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

I know aili81posted this videos  a while ago but I seriously sat down and watched it just now and wow. My emotions just swelled and exploded. This song and video was so beautiful yet so...so sad. I am just scared that qing and dayu might have to let each other go one day because of their relationship being considered taboo in China. Just thinking about it and realizing that they might have to get married and have children with other people just.....just hit me hard. I never considered it and now I'm thinkibg about it...I don't want it to happen but it seems like it might be a big possibility if China's conservative view stays the same. I just hope that their parents are supportive and their daughters will continue protecting them so that ten years down the line I won't see them in the arms of another but with each other on a stage doing a fan meeting and continuing to love each other. 

Sorry for my depressing post....for some reason I only post about sad or controversial things

i actually had this thought a while ago so i understand what you mean, but i believe in qingyu will be alright and think of now then what future might hold since we have no idea what really future hold, what we have right now is the present so we should think about that ( i am not telling you to not think about future and i do think we should but the scary thing is we don't even know are we going to be alive today or tomorrow, so we shouldn't put all hope in future when we didn't go through present) ( i hope i made some sense because my grammar sucks haha)

6 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

i actually had this thought a while ago so i understand what you mean, but i believe in qingyu will be alright and think of now then what future might hold since we have no idea what really future hold, what we have right now is the present so we should think about that ( i am not telling you to not think about future and i do think we should but the scary thing is we don't even know are we going to be alive today or tomorrow, so we shouldn't put all hope in future when we didn't go through present) ( i hope i made some sense because my grammar sucks haha)

I get what you are saying because the present is more important than the future since it happening now and thinking about the future will only make us miss the present. It's true, which is probably why I ever thought about Qingyu's future till now since I was so engrossed with their loveliness. However, I'm still scared about what will or can happen. I don't want their relationship to end but we don't know what the future will hold. Fate like to play with our feelings and experiences so anything can really happen. But knowing that possibility can motivate us to be more active and supportive towards Qingyu in order to create an environment where they can be loved and love each other.

Idk if my rambling makes sense but that is how i feel about it now. I'm going to use my new realization to be more supportive of qingyu so that baba and dayu can be happy lovebirds or at least stay by each other side forever. :) <3

7 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

I get what you are saying because the present is more important than the future since it happening now and thinking about the future will only make us miss the present. It's true, which is probably why I ever thought about Qingyu's future till now since I was so engrossed with their loveliness. However, I'm still scared about what will or can happen. I don't want their relationship to end but we don't know what the future will hold. Fate like to play with our feelings and experiences so anything can really happen. But knowing that possibility can motivate us to be more active and supportive towards Qingyu in order to create an environment where they can be loved and love each other.

Idk if my rambling makes sense but that is how i feel about it now. I'm going to use my new realization to be more supportive of qingyu so that baba and dayu can be happy lovebirds or at least stay by each other side forever. :) <3

I understand what you mean and I think we all are little or more worry about the possibility of so many things can go wrong in qingyu relationship in the future but at least we have hope now knowing that they are alright at the present and hope they will continue to have toward the future too . yeah, i agree we have to be supportive of qingyu so they will at least be able to stay together for their life time :)

50 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

okay, my curious got better of me so i went there to see what was argument about or how it started and when i saw this 

"Please stay away from QingYu if you dont know richard simmons about them. I never compared them, but you are comparing them. You dont even know what they went through. But, Baba requested us daughters to keep mum about it. and do you even know what Counterattack was all about. Boys love by Chai Jidan again, how can you sya that it wasnt in governments and competitiors's eyes. You know. what. I will keep my QingYu's respect and wont even bother answering you. and good luck protecting your ship with this attitude. and about what QingYu's management did, they controlled the situation when Baba had the row with Dayu antifan, they advised QingYu to not pursue CA2, cuz they had an inkling the situation would change, and many many other sensitive issues that I cant even talk about. Just like YuZhou, they were also newcomrs but they found the right people. 

Look I dont want to talk abou t QingYU in this thread, so please do not bring it up here. IF you have any problem with my QingYu shipping, go there and mention it there. Sorry for the outburst but lets keep the thread clean. "

i just loved your attitude you put out there about qingyu, as i was reading i was like you go girl, how dare they are talking about our qingyu when they don't know a thing about qingyu. (i was loving your every word you said)

haha, the war is still on there but gotta stand up for QingYu just like our Baba stood up for our Mama.

1 hour ago, starry8097 said:

Please don;t be sad as QingYu will never let eaach otehr go. Qing risked his entire career for Dayu, he doesnt really care. He jsut wants to be with dayu. He will  n ever let dayu go. :D

49 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

A couple of extremely NSFW QingYu pictures:

I am sure this is QingYu favorite 'position' (warning: extremely NSFW)

Reveal hidden contents

NubKQkn.jpg

Perverted Baba (warning: please do not open this picture if you respect Baba and think he is flawless and innocent, cuz this shows Baba's crassiness)

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Girl are you  trying to kill me or something when I saw that I was so shocked:flushed: I was like oh my god what did I saw, the art is so realistic that my heart stop and I felt so shy. It was like I was watching qingyu have sex in real life ( okay, first I need to clam down or I might get nosebleed)

6 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Please don;t be sad as QingYu will never let eaach otehr go. Qing risked his entire career for Dayu, he doesnt really care. He jsut wants to be with dayu. He will  n ever let dayu go. :D

10 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

I understand what you mean and I think we all are little or more worry about the possibility of so many things can go wrong in qingyu relationship in the future but at least we have hope now knowing that they are alright at the present and hope they will continue to have toward the future too . yeah, i agree we have to be supportive of qingyu so they will at least be able to stay together for their life time :)

Thank you guys for trying to cheer me up :D don't worry I'm a strong girl! Just like my parents! Let's just accept that fact that right now QINGYU is real and standing strong with lots of support and love from there daughters:)

6 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

Girl are you  trying to kill me or something when I saw that I was so shocked:flushed: I was like oh my god what did I saw, the art is so realistic that my heart stop and I felt so shy. It was like I was watching qingyu have sex in real life ( okay, first I need to clam down or I might get nosebleed)

I always keep nosebleed and stroke treatment at hand, b4 I look at something NSFW about QingYu; they are that bad. I mean there is a reason why my fanfic is that NSFW cuz I have a feeling they are that bad in real life as well . lol

Archived