[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

People been complaining about lack of skinship.. I don't think that's the case anymore. they're clearly comfortable with each other now. I think PD cuts these scene or doesn't show them fully. For example when Solar was fixing Eric dress in the latest episode they didn't show it and when Eric was trying to hush his wife they didn't show her face and cut the scene midway and then again when he put his hands around her shoulders they cut the scene. There are more scenes that were cut in a weird way like this. :angry:

I don't understand PD at all anymore why would they cut these scenes too?

cw64NeO.png

LLvkd8I.png

Other couples when there is a hint of skinshop all panelists are squealing and the image is magnified onto the action.. Why??

I'm not mad because there is no skinship I'm mad because they don't show us the full interaction between them. I don't care so much about skinship I care about honesty and sincerity. :mellow:

PS. I don't read other people comments anymore since last episode.. I don't see a reason and if it ruins my enjoyment of this couple even a little it's better not to bother reading them. no matter how you defend they won't be convinced anyway. :)

• Like 6

@ouki im already tired with the PD, they always cut our couple precious moment and just show a glimpse of it, what a shame. i dont know if they want to maintain our couple status image coz they both idol, but please PD-nim this cut action just going too far lol even every single scene where they holding hand, they cut it right away hmm.. im sure there is a lot of interaction when they bought couple bracelet, but the PD didnt show it :) 

@Farfalle thank you so much for your support chingu! :D yaa i will post it right away when im done, thats what im talking about, its better if in the housewarming the guest are Eric friends, as you said Solar will depends a lot on Eric coz she dont know them very well so its kinda awkward lol

• Like 6

Thanks chingus @zurah90 and @Farfalle for cheering me up *inserts Twice's Cheer Up*. I just cant stop reading the comment section since I want to know other people's thoughts or another Ddongie fan convert. Because of my wavering thoughts, I renewed my "faith" by changing my profile picture. :D

Or it can be just because of "evil editing"? Hahaha!

• Like 5

I think their mukbang show is a success? So many ppl went to the restaurants that ddongi had visited~

*they stated on the caption that they saw eric and solar broadcast etc

Spoiler

• Like 4

@Farfalle

IKR! I lowkey hoping for that to happen too. I just want to see their conversations about their thoughts on their comebacks or even for them to react to each other MVs. That would be awesome! :) Well~ what can we do beside expecting and hoping for miracles things to happen between the both of them? Kekeke:phew:Since you also said it too that Eric's MV gave us WGM vibes, maybe we actually aren't delulu about it. No matter how many times i listen to his song and just trying to get my understanding from the lyrics itself- it's like his silent indirect confession. What i'm trying to imply is that his MV already got that WGM vibes, so wouldn't it obvious that he singing it base from his experiences on WGM? Well~ that's fine if it's not it, but what about his "acting cute" and ad-libs in his choreography? Alright, maybe i'm just being delusional again... sorry! :D Tbh, when i first created my soompi account, that was one of my intention- to actually improvise my english as i go about posting my post here and there. That's why i just love reading people's insights and envy that they could expressed it fully while i'm just being limited. Sometimes, i just don't know how should i answer to my reply and missed lots on what i'm going to say when in my posts...kekeke but it was fun to be here, to still progress and learn more. I'm just feeling blessed that i could understand every chingu's posts here. :sweatingbullets: And yeah~ i was giggling all the way when i watched him dressed up proudly as Pikachu. LOL :lol: He was so driven into his Pokemon Go that he could just went all the way to Sokcho just because that's the only location he could play it. His enthusiasm amused me. ;) And thanks for the update too! Well~ i actually dreaming off that he could created the 3 of them as a boy group since they are all singers. But, being soloist is what he originally was, so i prefer Eric Nam as himself and i proud he is. And he is indeed good in leading his dongsaengs as he is the eldest brother, so that was a given! B)

@xexe

I know what you meant and i actually proud of you for renewing your "faith" by changing your dp. Oh and i love it too! :) *two thumps up* I like how nowadays we could stumble upon their uncanny resemblances to each other. The affects of their chemistry from WGM and offscreen are no jokes, ain't it? ;)

---edit---

@gureentea

DAEBAK!!! Oh wow! Oh yeah! Our couple really influences everyone. Who doesn't? They can even officially make their own mukbang show after this too! Hehehe :PAdvertisers would want to hire them soon! Kekekekeke~♡

Congratulations Eric & Solar! Both of you are jjang! ;) 

~~~~~

Finally... My wish came true! Here's the gifs for our most favorite scenes from the latest episode. :wub:

jBxo4N3.jpg

7EHeFfY.jpg

• Like 6

@ouki I know, right? Why their subtle skinships isn't highlighted anymore? Is it because it's a small skinships compared to their cheek kiss? :( I'm sad that even their quarrel didn't make to one of the highlight clips. Their quarrel shows their comfortableness with each other and it's surely not a scripted scene.

@sight_stv Hopefully it's really a housewarming. I wonder if it's not for a housewarming, then what for? Just to decorate the house? And if Eric's friends visit them, don't know but I think his friends will be like MAMAMOO, ask them to do some skinship or cringey things hahaha. But I do hope that Eric's friends can help them to be more open to each other though.

@xexe Me too, but I'm trying to filter the comments, because some of the comments are constructive but some are so judging when even no one don't know what's happening except the two of them. Love your profile picture! I just realized that both Eric & Solar have cute eye smiles :D

@gureentea I also saw those photos! Thanks for compile them here :) I think Korean viewers still love them though. I just never read critics on their Naver videos, mostly the critics are from international viewers? 

@zurah90 Since there's still no interview about where he got the inspiration from, well we should keep our expectation as delulu thoughts :) Just so we can keep our heart safe from too much expecting. :lol: Yes, I also feel about improving my english whenever I post something here. I take a lot of time everytime I wrote something here, just to make sure that everyone can understand what I wrote :sweatingbullets: Hahaha don't be sad, chingu. I think the opportunities of Yu-Nam-Sam (that's what they called themselves) to collaborate is wide opened :D And yes, since Eric also has 2 younger brothers in his family, he'll do just fine. Hurray for the gifs! *hug you*

@NamSeoYeon18 Thanks for updating! His "Tender Talk" MV is really emphasizing his boyfriend-material side. Even one of the comments is like "So this is how Solar's POV is" :lol:

• Like 5

Solar just spammed MAMAMOO fancafe memo:

Spoiler

-----

Well, maybe she's going to live on V app tomorrow afternoon? :D MAMAMOO is really communicative with their fans, they even realized that fans rarely see them in public nowadays.

• Like 4

@Farfalle

Agreed with you! Too much of expectations is also not good. Hehehe:sweatingbullets: Yeah! IKR! Posting a post can take up an hour or so for me even if it was just a mere simple update so i could relate this to you. ;) Don't worry chingu! I'm not upset over it. Every each of them have their own talent and unique voices. If they are going to make a song together, of course i will be happy :) Their jamming in the car together is already too good for me. Everyone wants to showcase themselves and challenging each other... kekekeke :D Fortunately i found an app when i'm actually verge of giving up...hahaha :P Being patient is the key! And thanks for Solar's memo update! She literally spammed... aww~ she must have been so busy that she spent lesser time with Jjingjjing. Jjingie must have missed her too that she became thinner. When she mentioned YongkkongByulkkong, we can already expected that she's going to do V live soon. And yes, MAMAMOO cares alot about MOOMOOS! Envy with K-Moomoos~ This 4 angels are such lovable souls! ♡ They are busy practising for their concert now so i'll just wish everything goes on smoothly and for their healths too, since Solar just recovered from her injured foot few days ago. ^_^

• Like 3

Who could have thought that "Eric Chu" made himself features in the article? Lol :P Aside from his hot comeback, he's also one of the trending male artist in SK to go all out for Pokémon Go, dressed up as Pikachu.:lol:

Eric Chu ssi, while you are at it, please don't forget to find and catch Squirtlar (Squirtle) too! :phew:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/18/watch-eric-nam-dresses-pikachu-catch-em-sokcho/ 

~~~~~

Coreanos Kitchen Insta update

Love the caption! 

Eric must have felt proud that he have gotten himself such a sensible wife.

While the wife did her best effort to communicate in english, the husband can't hold back and giggled... lol...I knew you find her adorable, Eric! 

That's a wise and cute move, Yongsunnie! ;)  *love-a-applause*

• Like 6

@zurah90 So agree with you about posting time. *hi5* Don't forget that tomorrow "The Friends" is airing haha. Yeah, I even think that maybe MAMAMOO often can't go home because of their packed schedule and practicing for their concert/performances. Yes, let's hope that Solar is being more careful too, since she's so hyper :lol: Hahaha yes, I also saw Korean article about Eric-kachu :P And I think James is really happy to see Coreanos Kitchen featured in WGM, he posted several things already haha.

-----

Eric's Twitter update:

-----

Solar & Moonbyul on V app right now!
http://www.vlive.tv/video/11390/용콩별콩의-고민상담소

• Like 4

Spoiler

2nHAFpO.png?1

-----

Eric mentioned Solar again at a radio show today! :wub:

-----

And from Solar's V app earlier, I think a fan told about his/her problem about Pokemon Go. And Solar looked like to understand about that and mentioned about Sokcho too, which is the only area in South Korea where Pokemon Go can be played. Remind us about someone who just recently went there :) 

• Like 5

@Farfalle

Thanks for the updates, dearie! I'm just loving all the updates today! It's not everytime we can see article related to Ddongie. That's ddeokbeoki restaurant gonna be hit soon...hahaha our couple leaving their marks everywhere they go! ;) They are both such a darling:wub: I just watched the V live as i missed it earlier and i heard similar thing  on what you've said. I find it irony since we knew who went to Sokcho recently...kekeke:rolleyes:Mentioning of Solar can't be avoided, so i just loves it whenever he mentions her~♡♡♡ And thanks for posting up that quiz too! I bet our lovelies here will definitely trying out their luck to get "Eric Nam"...no? Hehehe :P *Hi-5* to you since i got the same results on the very 1st trial!!! B)

• Like 4

@zurah90 Yes, it's not everyday, but I think everytime Eric is a guest on talk show, he's asked about her wife :lol: Waiting for MAMAMOO to make their comeback and get invited to a talk show too :P Well, that can't be helped since both of them are popular these days too. I'll watch the V again if it's already subbed, since I just get maybe 5-10% of the video? :sweatingbullets: I'm really not good at listening Korean hahaha. You got Eric for the 1st try? Honestly, I didn't since I answered with my own preferences, but I got him at the 2nd try, thinking that "Now I want to get Eric Nam!" hahahahaha.

@sight_stv I'm working on it. Please wait for it :) 

• Like 5