[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

44 minutes ago, ryuseolnims said:

@sight_stv *chuckles* I guess she already seduce her hubby in her own way isn't?ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ that's why Eric's ear always red whenever he with Solar *coughcoughcough* LOL ok just ignore me. HAHAHA *fist bump* let's hope PD-nims stumble our forum and hear our thoughtsㅎㅎ oh yeah-- let's prepare snacks, chingu! ;) 

omggg *using solar tone* read your comment make my delulu go wild !! very love your comment :D:D hope hope hope *praying* maybe i'll rely on live update and tomorrow sub :( ma sista using my wifi to download so its quite slow.. anyway happy watching for all of us! i hope our Eric gonna initiate some sweet move on upcoming episode lol! *fist bump* chingu! :D   

• Like 5

ERIC NAM GREETING US WITH HIS SEXY LIP BITE;)

6yJInH9eIwEeY.gif

@ryuseolnims

Nah chingu~ i can't always eat when i watch our couple. Even though they eat much, they still can maintain their sexy figures but not me! KEKEKEKEKE :lol:

Still no idea what snacks you gonna munch on later?

Let me share my very own "in-bedroom" meals! Thanks to Eric & Solar for making a food day for us! LOL :P 

Spoiler

TAAADAAA!!!

Grape juice aka wine (hahaha...just ignore me!), a bar of snicker chocolate and sandwich

0r2Uj7o.jpg

That's not all tho~ i still have almond nuts and mini bite sizes chocolate cookies too!

I'll stop here for now. HAPPY WATCHING EVERYONE!!! :) 

• Like 5

@zurah90 Yeah, our couple is the trend these days. The "Nations' Boyfriend" and "Girl Crush" indeed! Ugh, I love Eric's outfit and blue is my favorite color!

Edit: OMG, you make me die with that gif!

8 hours ago, ouki said:

I just found this portrait on Eric live stream.. can anyone guess what it is? :D 

Anyone thinking the same thing as me? ;)

@ouki Hahahaha wonder who decorate that set, they're secretly our couple shippers :P

@Ira Ajja Me too, after waiting for a week and can't stream their moment in WGM... It's an inside torture for me :') I think today's episode will focus more to their meokbang, but I'm hoping there's still a moment of flutter between them.

@ryuseolnims I love other moment in his MV, it's where Eric smiled to the girl and the camera is close up on him. At that moment, I think "That's it, I die" LOL. Yes, and remember when Eric said that his ideal type is someone who does her best at her work? Solar is definitely the one :P For their collab, I hope it's happening since Eric himself has said that he wanted that opportunity too. Thank you chingu, hopefully I'll be back quickly to see our adorkable couple :)

-----

Talking about their scenes which have been cut... I'm sad about it. Other than the scenes that you guys have mentioned, the scene where they went to palm-reading woman (?) too. That scene is definitely on their preview pictures, but it's not aired. Even if it's just for fun, I want to hear what would their palm-reading be like? :(

Btw, happy watching, chingus!

• Like 5

[LIVE STREAMING LINKS]
We Got Married Live Streaming Links, Sartuday, 4:55pm KST
2. http://invalid.invalid/onair.aspx (With this one, you have to log in first to watch )
live streaming will start at 3:55pm in the Philippines
idk in your country
  • Like 3

@cnsdlover49 Wow, our couple is leaving their mark together again at the restaurant they went. I love that on the first picture they can stand closely like that for a photo (compared with their previous photo with the western woman in the cafe where Eric and Solar taught each other) :wub: And the second picture, so that's how many staffs who filmed them...

• Like 5

Another funny and light episode. :)  I really feel that i'm watching a food show... oh my i was so focused watching them eating and looking for their expressions that i forgot all about my snacks!!! Lol :P Eric made Solar wore that mexican dress... the way he excused himself and ran outside to let Solar wear the dress comfortably was so cute. He was just so shy when Solar just put on the dress right infront of him...:blush: 

Solar then looked for a similar outfit for Eric but can't find one... then she saw one from other shops but that was originally a female outfit but she made the shopkeeper said it was male outfit instead. Mischievious little wifey made her hubby wore that but Eric felt so embarrased... cuteness~

I need not described their eating show... watch for yourself! 

They tried so hard to eat and expressed it when they already feeling full. Aww~ too much happiness seeing them eat.

Solar left her cellphone behind and Eric saw it and kept it for her but then Eric teased her not to give back her cellphone back... this playful couple... omg they gave us a newly wed couple vibes~

Interactions wise is great. Spot Eric fix her dress a little~ the peak of having cute wife. And when he laughs, he moved closer to her... for a moment i though he gonna hug her. Hehehe :D Solar was so thankful to Eric and she did mentioned "oppa" again in the blackroom interview. 

The preview! Pool party at their house? This gonna be epic!!! Yay for more their own space time next week! Wonder if they gonna invite some guests over or celebrate on their own? Well, i lowkey hope for their moments only. Just the two of them.

• Like 7

Hahaha they were so cute and I like it when Eric teased Solar about her handphone they looked like a couple. And the preview! They're at their home finally! I think we'll be seeing some of their friends coming because they set a pool bar...? I don't know.. We'll see next week..

• Like 7

I like how Eric asked his wifey to do aegyo to get her cellphone back Solar didn't want to do it and told him that he can keep it instead but when he does, she show her cute tantrum for Eric to return it back to her. Eric just wanna being playful to her and see her reactions~ Gosh! The feels had me squirming!

p/s: Eric forgot to wear his ring tho~ But i shall close one eye for him since he treated his wifey to yummy foods and being sweet to her. *Fist bump* to Eric for his successful mission! ;) 

• Like 4

omg just read all of you update today eps!! seriously?! solar call her oppa again? then its 2 times now, i dont know why but if solar call him oppa, its make me feel she get closer to him. and that playfull husband! lol cant wait until eng sub out, mbc showtime still not out too :( aaaa and thanks for the preview update too, finally... please show us the sweet romance move at your home eric lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, zurah90 said:

I like how Eric asked his wifey to do aegyo to get her cellphone back Solar didn't want to do it and told him that he can keep it instead but when he does, she show her cute tantrum for Eric to return it back to her. Eric just wanna being playful to her and see her reactions~ Gosh! The feels had me squirming!

p/s: Eric forgot to wear his ring tho~ But i shall close one eye for him since he treated his wifey to yummy foods and being sweet to her. *Fist bump* to Eric for his successful mission! ;) 

is solar notice it? lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zurah90 said:

@sight_stv

Noticed that Eric didn't wear the ring?Probably yes! Since she was near to him...:sweatingbullets: Solar is a very quick witted person.

ahh i see she notice it but she didnt say a thing isn't it? really hope solar can be more open with the upcoming episode, i'll keep believing lol :D , and thank you for the link!! aa finally !

• Like 4

I think solar noticed that eric forgot to wear the ring, they might be bring that topic on this ep, but maybe it was all cut (?) ㅠㅠ also it didn't showed the scene when they're getting the couple bracelet

Also..... they speak to each other using formal language again... eventhough they use informal speech too sometimes

i hope eric can be bold to just hold her hand everytime they walk omgggg i want to see them holding hands seriously :")

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, gureentea said:

I think solar noticed that eric forgot to wear the ring, they might be bring that topic on this ep, but maybe it was all cut (?) ㅠㅠ also it didn't showed the scene when they're getting the couple bracelet

Also..... they speak to each other using formal language again... eventhough they use informal speech too sometimes

i hope eric can be bold to just hold her hand everytime they walk omgggg i want to see them holding hands seriously :")

ahhh your post really talk my brain out :( its really rare to see that right... eventhough i dont want to say it but i must admit it that their progress is slow, compare with the 33couple their progress is so fast even on skinship and language, jin kyung even support jota comeback.. again its because of their busy schedule and their focus on their carrier we must understand and support them :') i'll keep positive about our couple, hope the upcoming eps gonna be awesome :) 

already watch mbc showtime halfway lol i though for a second that solar gonna play eric song on the car quiz scene *delulumind* :D:D sorry! 

• Like 4