[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@morethanacityname Couldn't agree more with you. Even when Solar is this bubbly, I feel that we don't know much about her? I hope they can do activities that include deep conversation, maybe like just sit together and talking heart to heart. They can use Solar's alcohol though :lol: Just hope that their communication with each other is good though although we can't see it on camera :) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, zurah90 said:

Top in 5 charts! Keep on going, Eric! Namnations will keep cheering for you~♡

What about Solar? I pray for #InMyDreams to keep going up too! Even though she doesn't care about the rating in the charts, she deserves to be atleast in Top 5.

Uhm her song is only a cover for a fans and doesnt promote it in music  show as a comeback as eric nam do...her song is quite doing well for a cover ...mamamoo comeback will ne this august plus moosical concert...well as of eric nam i wish him the best of luck for his comeback...@zurah90 i hope i can see alot of diacussion bout wgm yongnam couple and more article about them..

• Like 5

@Farfalle ah haa. That will be epic if he really read our forum, chingu :P (Edit: Gaaaaaahhh~ chingu! Thank you for your hard work on the translation! You definitely the best <3)

@conannisa gaaah. You too, chingu? That one of my favourite part & this part literally kill my soul. Yongddongi's hubby definitely a hottie isn't? *chuckles* (P.s: my fav scene lol. I can't help but having delulu mind about him thinking of Solar when he going down the stairs LOL :P ignore me and my wild imagination ㅎㅎ)

WmzP8sO.jpg I really wonder what Solar gonna react when she watch the MV? Hmm 

@zurah90 from what I can see, our couple is trying to fulfill each other's dream & promise from the start. As for Jejudo Vacation, it's actually one of Solar's dream of traveling. And this episode will be the episode that Eric once promised to feed Solar before, right chingu? You know seeing the previews already make my stomach grumbles hungrily ㅎㅎ
 as far as I know, the last time I checked on iChart, her cover song on top 20 & its climbed up to 19 after that. And when the song & MV released, she got trend on Naver :)

@morethanacityname I agree with you. I missed their house somehow. Their newlywed house actually store tons of precious moment of them (1st holding hands, 1st Solar's egg rice & Eric's propose) I really hope they can spend time in their house too. If I'm not mistaken, one of kddongie shipper on wgm fansite also posted how they should spend time in their house like watching movie together :3 I think we, ddongi shippers really a soulmate shippers cuz we keep having same thoughts tehehe

@gandaako05 yeah that's true. Her cover also did a well on chart. As her fans, I really proud of her. It's more than enough even tho she doesn't promote it as long I can hear her soulful voice <3 Don't worry chingu! More updates will coming soon! Don't forget that tomorrow is D-Day! I'm sure this thread will be full of spazzing about our precious ddongi couple ;)

• Like 7

@Farfalle

Thank you! :) Omg... Looking forward for Solar being an MC. She does it many times unofficially before and even in Show Champion too! When she starts her hyperness, no one can stop her! Eric will get to see another interesting charms of her! I'm just happy that Eric's little mission that he have mentioned on episode 3 finally happen! They gonna end it with their favorite snacks too... kyaa~ Can't wait no more! 

@gandaako05

Thanks for reminding me. I knew she just did a cover and it wasn't even a comeback. Lol i just hoping it too much! :sweatingbullets: MAMAMOO are busy with their events, SHOWTIME and also prepping up with their august comeback and moosical concert too. That explains why the news about them is not much. I understand and heard you. Just like you, i was hoping for more articles in related to them but right now they are just busy with their hectic schedules individually. We have to keep updating about their individual activities too to be fair. Being a Ddongie shipper, meaning that we have to support them individually too. That's how we can connect/relate to match up them together even if they are both outside of WGM. I'm always looking out for both of them to talk about each other on different show. Isn't that sweet? To hear their thoughts on what they are thinking of each other. Not only the same questions but also other "special" questions. That's the peak of being in WGM...more honesty revelations shown. ;) 

---edit---

@ryuseolnims

That gif of Eric in suit tho~  Of course Solar is going to be proud of her Mr Yoonddongie! She must have fangirling like us too! Kekekeke :P 

Oh yeah~ i saw it somewhere before Solar mentioning her dream of going to Jejudo. :) Yup... i still remembered how upset he was when he learnt that Solar haven't eat even one his favorite foods yet and now it's finally happening. He is going to be thrill seeing how Solar would enjoy those yummy foods! We can see that his little mission was much loved by Solar and that counts as a great success, right? That's why everytime i watch the preview, i have to preparing some snacks to munch on. Even if it's just a piece of bread. Lol! And thanks for answering me. I agreed with you chingu! As long as i could hear her voice, it's more than enough for me. But with Eric's comeback, i got greedy with my delulu mind wanting to see them together to stay in the same chart. The chance would be super slim but who knows? Actually i need not bother much about it since they are both Number 1 in my heart. :D 

• Like 4

@gandaako05 Chingu, just want to kindly remind you about a forum rule, which is not to quote image? I don't know if IG post is considered an image or not though, since I have been active only for 2-3 months.

@cnsdlover49 I haven't seen that picture of kid Solar. She's so cute! :wub: And love that our couple's smile is just so similar!

@ryuseolnims Hahaha actually I'll be embarassed if he really does :lol: You're welcome chingu :) And just fyi, I love your gif so much!

@zurah90 Now that you mentioned it, I think Solar has a talent to be an MC. At our couple's wedding too, when Eric was too nervous to begin their wedding, Solar took over and brought the mood up with her energy ^_^ And don't forget their recent radio DJ moment in the car at Jeju! Yes, ddeokbokki is like Ddongi Couple's official favorite food hahaha.

Btw, I can't find any MAMAMOO updates today, but I'll share some things that give me some info though.

-----

MAMAMOO has a schedule for tomorrow, which is Ocean Concert :)
Source:

Spoiler

-----

I think it's not shared here? Check it out if you want your ears being blessed :lol:
MAMAMOO cut on MBC <Picnic Live>

MAMAMOO cut on previous <Picnic Live>: http://dai.ly/x4a1ec2

-----

Energetic and playful Solar? Don't forget that she is the leader of this talented girl-group MAMAMOO B)

-----

MAMAMOO at #10 at MelOn's Top 50 Keywords in first half of 2016

Spoiler

-----

Eric's schedule today other than Music Bank is this: a fansign event!

-----

Eric's event video for his "Can't Help Myself" release: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjiIqcIrcc8
For some reason, the link doesn't change to a video player. The event is for MelOn user I think? I'll provide the explanation of the event here if anybody wants :) 

• Like 6

@ryuseolnims we think alike chingu~eric in black suit, going down the stairs is one of my favourite part too and thanks for uploading that gif..*hugs*

@morethanacityname me too..i want them to spend time together in their house again..i think they would be more lovey-dovey since only both of them there (p/s: forget about wgm crew)

@zurah90 hope that solar and eric can have a collaboration and perform on music show..i just can't restrain myself from imagining them together on stage..i'm pretty sure they can top the chart~hope it happen sooner even though it's quite hard since both of them are busy..

@Farfalle wahhh..she's very serious when it comes to work..as expected from charismatic leader~Solar..

• Like 5

MBC Korean Music Wave will be on July 30-31 at Fukuoka, Japan.
While the wife will perform in Japan, the husband will perform in USA for KCON LA :')

Btw, I think I will be outside again when WGM is aired tomorrow :( I believe in you guys for the updates of their latest episode!

• Like 6

@Farfalle

Thanks for more updates! I absolutely love to see our Solar be MC! Have to agree with you that when she be it, she hype up the atmosphere. When both Eric and Solar acted as DJ in the car, i can't help thinking that they could even hosting their own radio show. Hehehe :D  That's explains how Solar is the leader. Our YongSunnie can be wild and hype at one moment and be strict when it times to be serious. That's also part of her charms. ;) Woah! Collaborations with EXID, Infinite & 2PM...that's gonna be one fun stage to look forwards to! Our couple is the most busiest! I salute them to still manages to put up with good teamworks in WGM even when they have tons of work on their plates. To top it off, they contribute lots of their ideas. Much respect for their passions. :wub:

@conannisa

We share the same sentiment, chingu! *hi-5*^_^ I've always hoping to see that to happen someday. And i've always thought they could even top the chart too! Collabo between these two is a MUST! B)

• Like 5

@ouki what portrait...I can't watch vlive coz I need to save my kuota for showtime hehe

I only know Eric more since he join wgm so I don't pay too much attention when he comeback last march but for this comeback  I can see that he work hard to promote his song. He make a lot update through his sns and vlive and coz he has good friendship circle we can see his news too from the other sns. 

For mamamoo...they don't update too much their activity in their sns. The last update in ig is solar emotion and in fancafe is yongsunnie style. I only rely mamamoo news from international fansite and fancam coz I don't understand korean

@zurah90 you know kpop for 17 years wow...I watch kpop for this 2 years and become active coz this couple hehe

@Farfalle I always feel bad if you're out in the weekend :sweatingbullets: I hope this ep only focus to the food so we still can understand a little

@morethanacityname I just think about you and you come hehe....I guess our couple take more filming outside coz the list and the timing...I mean next month mamamoo will busy with concert and comeback maybe at that time they will filming in their home

• Like 5

so everyone feel the same that there is a some distant feeling from solar.. agree with everyone that miss their interaction at their home because thats the only place that these two can interaction just between them and make them feel closer individually, so looking forward to this eps :) *will wait for live update and engsub*

• Like 5

I have to agree i hope the PD stop cutting when they had their convos, it feels like they tried to show only the flirty, goofy side of ddongie couple. I think from previous eps when they had their alone time while eating or when they had drink (at that place where mamamoo came), the pd cut so many things, and I'm sure solar and eric had that intimate convos like they did in their 1st and 2nd date

I think there were things about solar that we could know from those but not aired

• Like 6

Hello lovelies! :) *group hugs*

TODAY IS D-DAY!!! WOO HOO!!! OOH OOH!!!

Eric Insta Update 160716

Can't wait to watch his performance at Music Core today! I'm so in love with his outfits here~ He matched the color perfectly! ♡ 

*Warning Alert* Just remember lovelies not to forget to prepare your yummy foodies/snackies along with you before tuning in to watch them. The foods gonna salivates you!

Kekekekeke :lol:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/15/eric-nam-mamamoos-solar-set-off-mukbang-adventure-got-married/ 

~~~~~

@ouki

I see what you see there, chingu! Even in his making MV bts, he put on that white moustache and you should know what i'm thinking off. Hehehe... it's definitely a cute coincidence! The words below written as "Hello SUNshine"... Now that's more like it! ;) 

@Ira Ajja

@ouki was referring to the moustache in the portrait- MAMAMOO signature "image"- when you see them do their group greetings, they always have their fingers movement to put about above their mouths to indicate as a moustache... aigoo~ i'm sorry for my poor explanation! My 17 years in kpop world is still lacking though coz i just follow what i like. Hehehe :P 

@LaBelle

Exactly! The PD cut way too much. We might not know but you can see for yourselves that Ddongie usually have their deep convos. Beside, if you notice, Solar always expressed her personal thoughts to Eric randomly. I like how she informed him just so he could know what kind of person she is.

Like it was her first time to go to Hangang river with a man. Also to walk along the long road together when Eric sent her back home. There's more to list on... I hope that the PD will release the cut/unaired clips later on.

~~~~~

p/s: i love the fact that VROMANCE make their debut stage on the same day Eric make his comeback. I do believe that Solar cheers on her hubby "silently". ;') 

• Like 6

@Ira Ajja now you mention it i remember when eps 10 where eric kiss solar and hug and even hold her hand instantly but they cut it right after the camera move to eric's hand where he's holding solar's hand, we know its quite hard for us to see them holding hand and they cut it right away.. its like the PD hide something from us lol lol 

• Like 5

@zurah90 so so many, like example when eric said her mom helped her prepare lunch for their date at the village thing but we didnt see their convo bout it as in solar telling him that, also back in the house where they spent the night we didnt see their convo that led to them drinking. It kinda bothered me that they cut those just to show goofy side of them and no wonder ppl taken them as "friends" more cos each ep now after ep 3 or 4 only look like them playing around

Oh and when eric asked her what kinda proposal she wanted to have, those all r tid bits about solar that we could know but they cut them all pfft

• Like 6

Good mornoon, chindonggiedeul! <3 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Finally it's D-day! Oh yeah! Can't wait for em & what's snacks should we bring for today's Ddongi Mukbang show? Any suggestion? :P ㅎㅎ 

@zurah90 gyahahhahaha. he's seriously charming in that gif, isn't? Ohho ~ so Mrs Yongddongie fangurling over him secretly eh? (?) :P 

Right? He really upset when he see how clueless Solar is when he mentioned about those food, aiguu. He really going to be so satisfied since his wifey love foods much & definitely a huge success for Eric! HAHAHA tbh i always have a soft spot whenever I see the husband looking at his wife so lovingly whenever his wife eating deliciously, the view really heartwarming. Woa- so you always prepare snacks when watching our couple? HAHAAHA! Yeah, im sharing the same feeling like you, it's okay having that delulu mind, chingu cuz you're not alone HAHA & No biggie, chingu. I know that all of us sharing same thoughts! All of us definitely have telepathy! Jjang!

@Farfalle Hahaha right? He must be laughing at us if he read our forum lol especially when we on the mood of delulu-ing (?) HAHAHA but seriously it will be epic cool if he really does read our forum tehehe awwwww! i bet that Eric gif definitely everyone favourite? Gyahahha 
when Solar activated her Leader Mode, she's definitely cool & we can see how she somehow kinda strict (?) when its come to work. LOL Her stare definitely remind me of how my mom did to me when I was a kid. *chuckles* Kim Yongsun, you're the best! <3 Can't wait for the collabration stage! Such a busy couple making money. Aiguu~ fighting, MAMAMOO & Eric Nam! Ddongi shippers cheering for you guys!  P.s: Don't worry, I'm sure this thread will keep you update, chingu! Comeback safely! Tehehe ^_^ 

@conannisa *chuckles* definitely! we're soulmate shippers tho! Hehehe. No sweat, chingu! *hugs back* ;) 

@ouki ohhohohohohoho. *coughcough* I knew it you guys will notice this sooner or later hahaha seriously when we start shipping our couple, we can't stop but find something related to them x) "Hello sunshine" there ~ *cough* 

@sight_stv Let's hope we can feel a lot more close as episodes coming. Kim Yongsun-ssi, we all here wishes to see you to be more comefortable to share your thoughts! We all cheering on you! Fighting! You can do it! *fist pump* Sometime, i think that our couple part isn't fully complete & just like what you said, its like PD-nims hiding something from us HAHAHA

@LaBelle PD-nims need to stop cutting and messed up with scenes arrangement of our couple part. Definitely agree with you. Sometimes, I think we missed important part of our couple (?) ;w;  idk if you noticed in episode 11, when they sit together as they wearing couple pyjamas, Eric actually gestures his hand to take selfie and Solar just went straight up to the stairs said that she's sleepy LOL but i think she's shy hahaha (idk whether they take it or not cuz PD-nims as usual cut it) T_T

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, ryuseolnims said:

@sight_stv Let's hope we can feel a lot more close as episodes coming. Kim Yongsun-ssi, we all here wishes to see you to be more comefortable to share your thoughts! We all cheering on you! Fighting! You can do it! *fist pump* Sometime, i think that our couple part isn't fully complete & just like what you said, its like PD-nims hiding something from us HAHAHA

yeah really Kim Yongsun-ssi, we still waiting for your attemp to seduce our eric name lol lol *fist bump* its just like what i feel!! if the PD hiding something that prove our couple close relationship then im gonna okay with it, just dont dissapointed us PD-nim!!! show us their romance pleasee :D just a couple of hour again to eps 13 lol cant wait!

• Like 5

@sight_stv *chuckles* I guess she already seduce her hubby in her own way isn't?ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ that's why Eric's ear always red whenever he with Solar *coughcoughcough* LOL ok just ignore me. HAHAHA *fist bump* let's hope PD-nims stumble our forum and hear our thoughtsㅎㅎ oh yeah-- let's prepare snacks, chingu! ;) 

• Like 5

[NO TRANS]

[못참겠어 컴백 기념, From Eric!]
여름남친으로 돌아온 에릭남의 깜짝선물!
바로바로! 못참겠어의 포인트 안무동작!

남네이션 여러분,
오늘 3시 35분, MBC 쇼! 음악중심 본방사수와 함께
포인트 안무를 따라해 보는건 어떤가요 :)

‪#‎에릭남‬ ‪#‎ERICNAM‬ ‪#‎못참겠어‬ ‪#‎쿨송‬ ‪#‎컴백‬
‪#‎여름남친‬ ‪#‎남친짤‬ ‪#‎썸남‬ ‪#‎SummerNAM‬
‪#‎남네이션‬ ‪#‎NamNation‬ ‪#‎쇼음악중심‬ ‪#‎본방사수‬

Cr 에릭남 ERIC NAM NEWS

13716257_980590868720212_14691263489006613716249_980590892053543_289914122459009

• Like 6