[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Cutest scene:

Solar asked the seller whether the outfit she picked is unisex (meaning it suitable for both man and woman.) But when the seller said that it was meant for woman, she deal with the seller to say it's unisex to convince him... hahaha mischievious little wifey. Of course Eric heard that. She insisted her hubby to try it when actually Eric didn't think it would suit him. Upon seeing him wearing it, she jumped like a little girl. Why she have to be so cute? 

~~~~~

And yeah~ they still mix their formal and informal when they communicate. Maybe just like from previous ep, Eric said that he need time just like Solar did, so they really considered that for now. 

Like everyone of us here, i also hope that Eric could just brave himself and hold Solar's hand. Solar might be taken aback but she will eventually get used to it if Eric took a lead. Just like when they are in pool, Eric initiated first and just clasped his hand to her. I know that Eric isn't the type of person to make people feel uncomfortable and so when he knew that Solar still have doubt on it, he don't progress it and not wanting to rush her. 

As you can see, our oppa still feel awkward when his yeba wifey wore that dress right infront of him. Wanting to give her a privacy, he immediately turned back and wait outside... hahaha... i died of laughter when i watched this scene. 

But there's a thing that i realized in this episode. Idk why but it seems to me that Eric seem so much awkward compared to Solar. It was always Solar...

Oh! I loved it when he immediately shoved the camera toward Solar when she first drank her limeade... his YongSunnie's reactions must have amused him that he couldn't stop laughing as well. Lol 

I watch the preview again...hearing Solar asking Eric how much she should sell per bottle, i assume that they are going to invite some guests. But part of me just wanted for them only to spend their own time together in their space. Idk, but i'll just wait and see... But i've to admit how it excites me when they are finally back in their home! Hoping to see more progressions between the both of them in next episode. 

---edit---

Ddongie article:

Yes Eric, you should give in to your wife sometimes. How could she be the only one standing out? First look is funny but after awhile, it looks better on you. Just so you know, your wife got a unique fashion sense. Trust her... since she gotta match you up with her style! :P 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/16/watch-eric-nam-hilariously-wears-dress-public-solars-request-got-married/ 

• Like 5

I guess they haven't filmed wgm yet since the mukbang day? but probably they did, it could be on the day when Eric posted the bingsu on his snapchat(but i doubt) or today? Because on both day eric was seen wearing the white mic

I just found this GIF look at eric's hand kyaaah i think he wanted to make sure the dress won't cover the mic

• Like 6

15 hours ago, gandaako05 said:

@zurah90 could you pls explain the first part when he was saying about wife thing in the mexican resto tq

You mean when he is in the blackroom interview?

Well, i'm not sure too. I might be wrong so please don't trust much on me.

First it was Solar. Literally she said that she felt good that the person she first met was her oppa's close connection/friend (as in Eric already knew James for a long time). For Eric to introduce James to her as his wife made her felt proud of it. 

Then it was Eric. He felt that it was his first time that he introduced his wife to someone he closes to. Although it's awkward for her, he finds it's lovely to see her making an effort to try and communicate. ( Ahh~ this is so wrong! Pardon me for my mistake... Let's just wait for the subs! )

~~~~~

@gureentea

He could have filmed for WGM since it is Saturday today... unless he got another schedule going on? But i was so sure that he filmed WGM since he have that common Eh Yoon Do looks on him. Lol :P  

Bingo, chingu! He did that just so that the mic won't get covered by the dress, but still... for him to make a little fix on her like that~ only us girls know how we really feels. He might did that unintentionally but his gestures are too sweet for viewers like us. ;) 

• Like 6

is this posted?

MAMAMOO’s Solar Explains Differences Between Filming “We Got Married” And “Showtime”

Currently filming MBC’s “We Got Married” with her virtual husband Eric Nam, and MBC’s “Showtime” with her fellow MAMAMOO members, Solar is not holding back in showing her real self on the small screen!
On July 7, the singer expresses her affection for the two variety shows during a press conference for “Showtime.”

Solar begins by explaining how the two programs have their own strengths. She says, “If ‘We Got Married’ has a more feminine, lovey-dovey atmosphere because it involves [only] two people, then I would describe ‘Showtime’ as chaotic. That’s how much it feels like I’m just letting everything go and having fun with my friends.”

She firmly declares, “I will show you every side of myself on ‘Showtime.‘”

• Like 5

2 hours ago, zurah90 said:

But there's a thing that i realized in this episode. Idk why but it seems to me that Eric seem so much awkward compared to Solar. It was always Solar...

I was thinking like that too.. Like eric is not as hyper as usual .. solar is the one who make the show more cheerful. Maybe because Eric's packed schedule, he might be tired or so ;^;

• Like 6

@gandaako05

Well actually i felt burdened. But if i somehow help you in a way, i'm glad that you could accept my flaw. I agreed that it's not easy for us to wait but fortunately the subs will be out in few hours time. :) 

Thanks to @NamSeoYeon18 post of Eric's performance that i reminded of @gureentea post earlier on. That black shirt caught my attention. Seem that he is filming for WGM right after his performance. 

@NamSeoYeon18 I share the same sentiment as you! *Fist bump* ;) 

@gureentea Ikr! It was so rare to see him like that. Perhaps you are right if his busy works really puts weigh on him to drain off his energy. But my delulu mind is something else~ but i just love the fact that he seem to focus on Solar's expressions. Laughing to every Solar's reactions and i never see him before this to laugh till his whole face becoming redder and redder every time he finds Solar being funny. Lol... didn't know Solar's charms could make him go red like that! Our girl really cheer up his day! And also, i love when he playfully teased Solar to give or not to give her cellphone back. Lol...overall you can see the most happiest him in this episode! :lol:

LVttp4s.jpg

---edit---

So, you are getting back on Solar by teasing her playfully using her cellphone, Eric? Kekekekeke :D 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/eric-nam-tries-a-dress-and-solar-tries-out-mexican-food-on-we-got-married 

• Like 5

Hello fellow Ddongi shippersss! Thanks for updating here, you guys help me so I can saved my time looking for their updates :D I've came back and watched the latest episode. Not really much happening at their relationship as husband and wife, but I'm happy seeing them enjoying themselves in the middle of their jam-packed schedule. Please bear with my long post about my rambles at the latest episode :) 

• At the clothes store, when Solar tried the clothes, she spoke informal (Solar said, "Why are you smiling/laughing?") and the caption was written as "(Husband's wish) Wife who slowly start to drop the formal speech". Next caption is "But it's still awkward". The next caption is "Half informal speech, half formal speech". She's trying, guys :) 
  • Eric's expression when he saw Solar in the African-look(?) outfit: Thumbs up!
  • No one mentioned the scene where Eric laughed and put his head on Solar's shoulder when she's complaining about her outfit?? Like hugged her? Even if it's just for a second, it's super cute though! :wub: He must feel that Solar's reaction was cute! And Solar didn't avoid him. :wub: This is just my favorite moment of them in this episode.
  • I think maybe Solar's revenge wasn't just because of her African-look outfit, maybe it's also for Eric's forgotten ring :P 
  • When Solar tried to be friendly with the Mexican restaurant owner (?) who was Eric's acquintance. Don't know, I'm just happy that she tried to be friendly with his friend. ^_^
  • They like the same tortilla sauce. The caption when the camera zooms at the green tortilla sauce: "Ddong-i official sauce from today". And the way he answered Solar when she's confused why he knew her favorite sauce, "Because it's mine..." :wub: well, I know, he meant the sauce :sweatingbullets:
  • When Solar was searching for her phone, Eric said like "What what what~ You left something again?! Again?!" So, Solar has done it before? Solar also directly knew that Eric had her phone. Hmmmm :rolleyes:
  • Their quarrel is cute hahahaha. Just like a dating couple who's playful with each other. They forgot that their quarrel was filmed at their eating broadcast camera. I'm not complaining though :P 
  • HAHAHAHA they're so full but for the sake of their eating broadcast, they pretended to be excited. They even filmed their behind story, saying they're so full that their stomach felt it's going to burst :lol:
  • Trying to be an eagle-eyed shipper: I think they bought the bracelets but there's no scene for it? Because when they're at the store which sells Eric's one-piece outfit, I saw that Eric didn't wear anything on his arm. But when they came out at the street after buying clothes, they had wore the bracelets. Maybe the bracelets are the rings' substitution for that day? I hope Eric's ring is still in good condition, not gone or anything.
  • Regarding Solar's speech, I think we have to be patient to let her familiar with that haha. This episode is filmed after their KCON, right? Probably they didn't get to contact much since they're so busy at that time: KCON performance practice, 'Showtime' shooting for MAMAMOO, MV shooting for Eric, MAMAMOO's preparation for their concert, Eric & Solar's preparation for their comeback, etc. But Solar did try to speak informal though :) On this episode, they often used formal speech because they have to use that for the viewers of their eating broadcast. So, maybe Solar who's not too adapted with her informal speech to Eric, kinda get it mixed sometimes.
  • I didn't catch Solar's "oppa" :( Can someone help me to point where is it? Maybe because I'm a bit sleepy while watching (because of my outing today) :sweatingbullets:
  • The walking-while-holding-hands thing... I'm waiting for that day to come :rolleyes: We know that Eric is the one who usually take the initiative, but (I think I said this) I kinda hope for Solar to take the initiative this time? I mean, even Seohyun who's very shy can do it though. Btw, sorry to mention about other couple, just for the comparison hehe. But it's just my honest hope as a shipper, don't take it too seriously. :) 
  • Curious and confused about what will they do in the next week episode? And yes to the comeback of their house! Miss it already~

My inner thought days ago. Not really related with the latest episode, but just want to share this with chingus here. Hope you understand, since I have a bit difficulty to fully express my thoughts in my second language :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Well, I have this kind of thought days ago, but it's just purely my thought. I thought that Eric has an advantage as a soloist, because the fans/viewers will see his behavior/act only as "Eric Nam". People will just ask or judge his behavior (good/bad) on him. But for Solar, if she did something, she's seen as "MAMAMOO's Solar". I mean, her image has impact on MAMAMOO's image, and MAMAMOO isn't just Solar. Other members can be asked about her act (good/bad) too, since they're in a group. So, beside her shy personality, maybe Solar has that insecurity too, afraid that she will burden her members. And maybe it's related to how she acts around Eric, since you know fans' reaction about dating idols, and MAMAMOO has just debuted 2 years ago and now they're beginning to gain recognition.

• Like 7

@Farfalle

Gah~ you've said it all! 

Well~ I did mentioned on previous pages before about that short moment when Eric went on closer to Solar. Yes, honestly i thought for a moment that he gonna hugged her. You don't know how badly i want to make a gif out of that small yet sweet scene but my app was down at a moment. :( That's why i keep replaying that scene again and again. 

Oh yes! Yet again they have same taste in foods! They like the same sauce for the tortilla chips! Kyaa~ Such a fate! ;) 

You didn't get to hear "oppa"? Then i must be hearing things... she said it during her blackroom interview when she expressed how she felt meeting her hubby close friend and how she felt when Eric introduced her to James as his wife. ♡♡♡

Them being playfulness~ i was rofl! My first time witnessing the most happiest person, Eric in this episode. Especially when his face getting redder everytime he laughs too much due to Solar's antics! :lol:

Seem we connected yet again, chingu! *fist bump* We share the same inner thoughts! :) 

Not to forget... the cuts are getting on my nerves! The editor really have a very bad skills! :angry:

• Like 5

@cnsdlover49 I can't get it since it's speech (sorry :sweatingbullets:). Maybe your prediction is true? Since I get "trust" too from her words, but let's just wait for the sub! :) If you're right, well she's already that comfortable with him, yay!

@zurah90 Oh, I just backread the posts again, and you also noticed my favorite moment when Eric like put his head on Solar's shoulder and kinda hugged her. Sorry to miss that, chingu. I'm trying to keep my eyes open here :sweatingbullets: Yeah, Ddongi shippers kinda have that same thoughts, we don't miss even their smallest skinships, since it's so rare :') Eric is always fascinated by Solar's act I think? And if you remembered Solar's song when MAMAMOO visited them, she likes that kind of man though :D Yes, their quarrel is just so couple-like haha, cute to see Solar has that aegyo like "Aaaang~" and she did it twice (on camera). Yes, ugh, just post their uncut version, please...

-----

Btw, I just realized something in common between Eric and MAMAMOO. If you watched Eric's performance of "Can't Help Myself" on music shows so far, I realized that he did different ad-libs in his performance! You can see these ad-libs when the rap part is almost finished.

• 1st comeback stage (MCountdown): soccer pose (kick a ball)
  • 2nd stage (Music Bank): basketball pose (throw a ball)
  • 3rd stage (Show! Music Core): golf pose (hit a ball with a club)

Well, I wonder if he discussed it with Solar :rolleyes:

• Like 6

@cnsdlover49

I'm sorry i can't help you but it sounds similar to what you heard it. If it's true~ it's joyful to us that they are becoming more closer in and off screen! Can say Solar already felt safe with the existance of Eric...hehehe :D Now we just have to wait for the subs in few hour times ;) 

@Farfalle

Nah~ it's nothing chingu. You don't have to be sorry. ;) IKR! She showed her aegyo many times in this episode... it's a no wonder Eric seem delighted with her bright and cheerful energy! 

Oh yeah!!! I saw the ad-libs in Eric's performances and just like you, i wonder if he discussed beforehand with Solar too! And there's some parts in his chereography that had my delulu mind thinking that Solar could have taught him the points to include some cute expressions as well! And this recalled me that in previous episode when Solar asked him to put on more feels into his rhythm when they were in the car, grooving along to Eric's Into You.

~~~~~

Well, i'm disappointed with my gif app since it's not working on me. I had no choice but to share this sweet little moments even though i thought it would turn out nicer in gifs. I screencapped this to satisfies and mend my broken heart.

♡♡♡♡♡

No skinships? Nevermind! Even if it's unintentional, Eric helped to fix Solar dressed a little so that it won't covered her mic. Thoughtful and sweet husband he is! Look at that aegyo of Solar! It's a no wonder Eric couldn't resist of her charms! Eric's very own unique energizer and daily happy pills ;) 

1IsUaes.jpg

Eric lean forwards closer to Solar... Well he must have felt guilty and sorry to make her wear the dress! :sweatingbullets:

LVooWbS.jpg

For a moment, i thought he gonna hug her...:blink:

dn764EZ.jpg

No he didn't...But his actions certainly speaks louder! :heart: Wasn't this just too sweet for words? Okay lovelies, pardon me for having delulu mind, but don't you think he could have "kissed" her hair and smell her scent at the same time? :phew: Eric Nam... i see what you did there! :rolleyes: 

*Singing to the lyrics of Eric's Into You ~ "I'm diving into you"*

uUCmSlJ.jpg

• Like 8

i hear it, solar call him "oppa" once and "jagi" 2 or 3 times, its when they eating at mexico restaurant and eric introduce his friend to her.. the MC say they still transition to informal language, looking forward to upcoming eps, if the preview is right then they gonna have housewarming on the next eps, really hope their friend gonna make them close :) i think its quite good if there is jealousy atmosphere on the upcoming housewarming so we can see they real inner though to each other on the interview, happy wathcing eng sub guys :)  

• Like 6

Why ppl keep saying solar moved away each time eric tried to touch or skinship? cos i didnt see that happening, if all eric need to be bold and just hold her hands, she already stated from their 3rd date that she wont do that anymore (make akward gesture to his skinship ~ atleast how i take it from her words)

Solar wont do the 1st move if eric not yet break down all her guards lol sometimes i wish he just stop being way too careful cos solar actually not a stiff person, she only shy lol

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, LaBelle said:

Why ppl keep saying solar moved away each time eric tried to touch or skinship? cos i didnt see that happening, if all eric need to be bold and just hold her hands, she already stated from their 3rd date that she wont do that anymore (make akward gesture to his skinship ~ atleast how i take it from her words)

Solar wont do the 1st move if eric not yet break down all her guards lol sometimes i wish he just stop being way too careful cos solar actually not a stiff person, she only shy lol

yeaa please eric do something to get something! he already kiss her so holding hands actually mean nothing to him now! lol i dont know why eric still not holding her hand when they walking around, its great that he respect her so much but now its the time to move on to the next level! HAHAHAA *pervert laugh* even solar didn't say anything on the interview about their skinship stage so we didn't know what she expect :wub:

• Like 4