[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Thanks for the translation @Farfalle  They both have the same goal/vision for their marriage relationship and I'm glad that they found each other through WGM. Even if they don't decide to bring the relationship to next level after the show, I'm happy to know that Eric values their relationship and intends to keep in contact. I enjoy watching their relationship progress and as they get more comfortable with each other, we can really see them as friends (I hope and not like some others whereby they have a work-only relationship). It shows from Eric's actions that he is taking sincere interest in what Solar has to say and genuinely wants to know more about her thoughts and feelings. And Solar notices this too as she's always being surprised by his thoughtfulness (the gifts from overseas, the gift for her mum, the rose and taking good care of her like a real husband would). Which girl wouldn't fall for him?!

And what makes me love this couple is that they're not pretending to be someone they're not just for the show. They did great by not giving in to the pressure of the staff and audience. They were able to show us their true selves and make the relationship develop more naturally rather than forcing all those romantic moments with fake emotions. I love their segment very much even without the skinship and although I would love it much more with some progress, I'm happy enough watching their interactions. Always looking forward to Saturdays!!

Oh and I'm glad that many other silent lurkers like me decided to delurk!! Welcome to the thread and let's have fun talking about our favorite couple!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@maeryl It's okay :D You're welcome. I love to read his interview too regarding Solar so that I can see how's he feeling about their virtual marriage. Hahaha if you can recognize their names, it's already a beginning to understand more :) 

@yuffiezdincht Yup, and if what Solar said in her blackroom interview about the panelists' visit is true, then it means she's happy at that time, we don't have to worry. You're right, she's just not comfortable with many people around them. That's why I always love the scene where they're in the car too. It's the only place where they can be completely alone :) 

@enko20 My post is longer than yours :sweatingbullets: Yes, they're so busy. I agree, they can go anywhere and have fun, just let the two of them bonding without anymore person between them. Yup, I feel you right there. I also have watched WGM for years and think the same as you. Looking at their intentions to know more about each other and get close as friends, it feels more real though since they have known each other for only 4 months. I really hope that they continue their good relationship outside WGM, at least as friends.

@sight_stv You're welcome :) Hahaha as a shipper, I hope the same as you :D Well, I hope that they really maintain their friendship after WGM. Leveling up their relationship is their personal choice, no one knows about the future :rolleyes:

@hazellynn You're welcome, chingu :) Agree with you, I think Solar also realizes that Eric is really care for her. I hope this side of Eric doesn't burden her though. I hope that Solar also enjoys their moment getting to know each other better and developing their relationship into a good one. It's stated many times, but I really think their personality are really matched. Both of them don't like being fake and they complement each other so their weakness can be filled. I think skinship will naturally comes when the time is right? And just two of them that know when that time comes :D They look so comfortable just being alone before the panelists came. Actually I'm curious what will they do at that time, Solar prepared many nail polishes :lol: Yeah, the latest episode is making silent shippers here come out! :D 

-----

A translation of that recent article came out!
http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/08/eric-nam-talks-mamamoo-solar-pictures-married-life/

And yup, I still did some mistakes, pardon my beginner Korean skill (and also the not-so-good English skill) :sweatingbullets:

Gotta say besides the kissssueeeeeeee scenes and sexy dance :wub::rolleyes: the next remarkable scene for me was when they were talking on the phone and she says "I don't know how to have fun on my own anymore." for me that's a huge thing :) and when eric gave her a rose :wub: for no reason.. ( how can you not love Yoon-ddong B) ) onee more! about the sexy dance I dunno but if you watch it carefully you could see that eric first, glance at solar before he started dancing, then when he saw her dance, he immediately danced.. uughh this man, without a doubt in whatever ways he make sure to take care of solar first before anything.. anyway I feel bad nope, I feel a bit concerned on uri yong-ddong, coz when the panelist came she's really flustered.. it must be nerve-wrecking, coz it kinda feels that she really was meeting her in-laws.. especially with MC park misun but no worries coz they took good care of solar, throughout. and JOB WELL DONE to the dear panelist!!!!!!!!! :D for some reason their mission was absolutely perfect.. fate perhaps? ok back to earth :w00t: anyway of course.. always looking forward next saturday, I hope to hear them somewhat talk about all the happenings when the panelist came.. and the thing when she was asked by MC park misun if she knew that he felt that way? that's when she cracked up laughing.. you know when she cracked up laughing like that she can't control her emotions.. alright DJ for a day!! it'll be a blast, 200% sure B)

@hazellynn i agree with you. well we need to thank eric nam for his desire to become friends with solar. i think that when guys are honest, the girl tends to be honest too with their feelings. as a girl, i tend to hide my thoughts to guys because i don't know how he sees me so i always create a wall. since i've been shipping some couples before, i gotta admit their relationship and how they interact with each other is the most real and natural of all wgm couples i've seen. and i also like eric nam's answers to his interviews. sigh~ i'm falling harder to eric nam. how will i be able to find love if there is someone like eric nam? well i decided to show my support after the trial we've had earlier. we gotta stick together at hard times! :lol:

@Farfalle you did good! thanks for all your hard work. :D it's harder to wait for the formal translations. so your translations are happily and gratefully accepted. ;)

@enko20 exactly my thoughts! ddong couple is jjang!

@sight_stv i gotta say i like the way you see eric's interview. i know his saying he wanted to be friends after wgm (it's a good thing tho) but as a shipper, we can't help but think of it as subtle hints :phew: 

@Farfalle yeah youre right :D and dont worry about your translation, its right on the point lol keep it up! *fist bump*

@yuffiezdincht lol yeah right? but i will wait until they filming after Eric back from the jungle, he will be out of nowhere for 4-5 days without phone too lol he will be thinking about solar solo performance on the moosical lol its gonna be epic when they talk about it later. and i still feel eric fall for her more since solar cant express it just as she said but eric still take care and make her feel comfortable although solar cant express how thankful she is , such a gentleman :D 

@sight_stv LOL i love the way you read what Eric said.:lol: You're not wrong to see it that way though, since Eric loves to be subtle with his words, like all the time where he sneakily say he likes Solar but does it in a joking manner to not make it... serious/cringeworthy? (still can't believe the one at the pool got cut btw :angry:) Who know if he means anything behind those words? One can only hope :P.

@hazellynn Yes I agree with you, it's the little things Eric does for Solar that mean so much more than the skinship. He really keep her words in his heart, it's great to see. Also during their first meeting Solar said in her resume that she wants them to be "honest to each other without any bluff",fast forward to 4 months later and they really, truly live up to those words. You're right that they don't force anything at all. When I watch other couples sometimes I keep thinking to myself "Wow, that doesn't seem natural? it feels weird" while for Ddongie, I haven't found myself thinking like that at all.

@Farfalle Please don't be like that lol. Your translations are great, and it's done fast as well. For someone who can barely read Korean at all, I really appreciate having someone else that can do this :lol:

Well, Moosical is coming up this weekend, and I'm really excited. It's going to be daebak! I feel so sorry for Eric LOL I still remember the frustration look on his face when he was in the car with Solar. Really curious to see what Solar will do for her solo. There's going be lots to talk about when he comes back for sure :)

@sight_stv  yeah i'm waiting for that too. i'm really excited what happens after the jungle and the moosical. i'm hoping eric got to show that he misses/thinking of someone during his stay at the jungle. tho i highly doubt that but there's nothing wrong with wishing :D. yes you're right. i also believe eric has a crush/interest on solar even before their wgm. i mean he said he was hoping he'd get to pair with solar of mamamoo. so when he sort of got to know her with their recent shootings, i guess he can't help but wish they'd be friends even after wgm. solar, on the other hand, knows eric nam as the nation's boyfriend, women's ideal guy sort of, you know, him being friends with chloe moretz. she feels intimidated with him. so when she got to know him, she feels like their personalities matched. so as the time goes by, she's comfortable with him. romantically? i'm not even sure. i know her actions are genuine but i'm not sure if she's ready. i guess she's still assessing eric nam. that's why i'm hoping they'd get to stay in wgm for long so that we'll be able to see them progress in their relationship :blush:

btw, anyone here knows where to download all their episode that are in hd? i'm thinking of making a fmv. i used to make videos, gifs and wallpapers before. that's a long time ago but i'm challenging myself this time while having some fun. i hope my skills didn't get rusted :sweatingbullets:

I stumbled upon this while watching older episodes of Show Champion.. Another coincidence ;)

eTvkeiE.png

Best Honey Voice 2016?

Eric Nam -- BTOB Eunkwang -- ??? --SOLAR

Here is the voting results

Sorry if it is already been posted.. :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, enko20 said:

Well, Moosical is coming up this weekend, and I'm really excited. It's going to be daebak! I feel so sorry for Eric LOL I still remember the frustration look on his face when he was in the car with Solar. Really curious to see what Solar will do for her solo. There's going be lots to talk about when he comes back for sure :)

So Moosical will be happening this week! I really forgot the date :sweatingbullets:  Me too I'm also excited what will Solar's solo stage looks like. I got much more curious when Solar was explaining it to Eric. 

I want to see a reaction video of Eric while watching Solar's solo stage :w00t: 

Hello my lovelies! :) Mianhae~ i took a very long time to post my review.:sweatingbullets: Luckily today i have a free time since it's a public holiday in my country. Well i did type this during the wee hours but my eyes just couldn't give in to me. But before this, i would like to thanks everyone for the awesome posts! I enjoyed my time reading it and i'm just grateful that we are truely loyal supporters of our Ddongie couple~♡ To all the newbies here, i would like to warm welcome you to our joyous thread and i'm sorry not to tag your names here... you know who you are! ;) Do join us and keep spazzing to show more loves on our couple! :) Lastly i would like to thanks for all the updates! You guys are loved! I'm just way at the back that i can't reply to anyone now but do know that i appreciated it very much! *group hugs*

And to @Farfalle, thanks for the translations to the article! You are doing a great job! Honestly i don't see any different between your translations and the soompi article. Mostly accurate and you don't need to worry about it. ;) I basically agree with Eric's opinion when he just wanted to make sure Solar being comfortable with him that he felt satisfied asking her to drop the formality so that she could get closer to him. Both Eric and Solar have similar view on marriage and honestly i think this is recommendable in marriage. Being friends even after marriage! Hahaha... pardon me to say this coz i'm not married yet tho~ :sweatingbullets: Eric really was duplicate of his father, Mr Nam Beom Jin! I could foresee him being a nice husband to his future wife just like his father. B)

Anyway, for this episode, i was actually having a hard time on writing up since every moments of them are my favorites. But as i promised, here you go... i put it in spoiler coz it's gonna be a long post! Hehehe... Pardon me for my poor grammar!:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

- Both of them didn't forget their 100th days and prepared each other with momento gifts. Eric gave Solar an LP of Amy Winehouse since he knew his wife is a fan of her. Well, i don't recall watching Solar told him about that. (PDnim, your cut are just so mysterious!) But i do sure now that after they got to know each other, it's just how precious that Eric remembered every little details of her. Solar gave Eric a room fragrance. Indeed, our Solar really paid attention to her husband current home and it's just perfect for his studio! Not only that, it came along with her handwritten letter! It was full of love~♡ Knowing Solar, i love it when she expressed it from the bottom of her heart. Her sincerity touched Eric and he even squeals to it too! Awww~:wub:

- Solar called Eric to inform him how bored when she's being all alone and ending it asking for bingsu! I love how she got used to it on herself by asking Eric in english, "Where are you?" with her yearning voice. She must have missed him, isn't she? ♡♡♡

- Upon entering his home, Eric sounds of relief seeing his wife when he said "Yeobo" that make Solar widened her eyes. Cute! After accepting the bingsu and especially the red rose which Eric gave her without any reason, you can see that Solar really loves it! Her facial expressions can't lie. ;) 

- Enjoying their moment eating the bingsu together and that unexpected Solar giving Eric a manicure service...♡♡♡

- Upon hearing the door knocked, Solar got up real quick. Eric insisted that she should stay seated and for him to get that but Solar was too fast...hehehe. Moreover, Eric being gentleman is a nice gesture! *thumps up, Eric!*

- Solar being shocked with the sudden studio panelists visiting! She was really out of it and stay stunned. The husband? Lol he was surprised too as he ran upstairs and kept chanting "I knew it!". Hahaha :P 

- That oh-we-got-caught hugs as he land his head on her shoulder. Aww~

- I like how Eric comforted the stunned Solar by putting his arm around her when the panelists went in their bedroom. He really understood how she felt at that time. ♡

- When JeSeong complimented how pretty Solar was in person, Solar being embarrased gave off her dolphin laugh. Eric couldn't hide his smiles to his wife reactions that he gonna cool her down by holding her hand for a little before Solar entertained SeChan with her unique laugh. Too cute!

- Solar being all confused when her husband got such treatment with eel feast! I just love seeing her reactions! :D 

- NaRae being straight forward and asked Eric if he didn't want to kiss Solar and Eric honest replied, "Of course, I thought about it". Tell me about it guys! What man didn't think about it when only both of them in the pool with the romantic atmosphere evolving them? Hehehe. Right after he said that, Solar expression was like, "Omo he thought of it too?" :rolleyes:

- Solar finds the game cheesier that she couldn't take it! Indeed, Eric knows her behaviors when she expressed it out her shyness! He glanced at her lovingly...aww~♡♡♡

- I like how Solar looked at Eric when he talked about her strengths. Instead of a cut, i don't think Eric mention on her weakness. If there is, i could only think of one thing: English. Gosh Eric, you can be her english teacher and i'm sure she can pick up quickly learning from you! ;) I especially love that everything he mentioned her exactly stated from his interview. It's like we finally got to watch him answering to it "live". Solar likes it and being shy that she couldn't control it and let out her laugh. Even the panelists mocked along with her! :D 

- Love how they make eyes contact when Eric was about to give Solar a kiss. Sweet! Eric expressed his shyness too as he shook her body, as if she was the living doll! Hahaha... I personally thought it was very lucky of Eric to pick that mission. ;) And their red faces! Oh! why both are you so cute?! *squeals*

- Using fruit as the pepero game! You clearly can see that Solar being nervous and especially after Eric's bottom lips touched hers, she was stunned by it! Her shrieked tells that she was shocked and she just stood speechless. Basically she got electrified! Lol. I knew that she was already out of her mind at that moment! She even confessed that in her blackroom interview! On the other hand, Eric really seemed satisfied with his sly smiles. ;) Afterward he sat on the couch coz he aware of her reactions.

- Knowing they had to do the sexy dance, Eric knew that his wife was already in mental breakdown state. Solar still can't look Eric in his eyes after that incident and so when they did the dance, she returned her revenge by hitting on him! I just can't...lol *ROFL*:lol:

Conclusions...

Overall, i simply love this episode! I can feel their tense, happiness, shyness all in one! I especially love this episode because of Solar! Her laughs are contagious, even if she did that out of her embarrassment. Compared to the first episode, there's big gap on her improvements through her acts now that she becoming much closer to Eric. On the other hand, Eric seemed concerned and truly giving her extra care and attention to her so that she could relies on him as a husband.

Tbh, like everyone, i personally enjoyed watching them spending their time together. I was actually looking forward to see Eric getting his nail done by Solar tho~ lol :P Solar even put her effort with her manicure service by massaging his hands. That was nice isn't it, Eric? ;) 

I personally thought too it wasn't necessary for the panelists to rush Ddongie with their skinships. I like how it gets now that both can do it naturally without getting push by the panelists. Eric specially being touchy because there's crowd around him and he felt comfortable showing off his affections that way because he can't get to do it as much when they are alone. I love that he respect Solar fully and Solar even didn't mind with his skinships although she easily gotten shy by him. Seriously, i'm loving this couple even more! I love how he wants to befriend Solar even after WGM and contacting each other. That's more like it, Eric! ^_^

~~~~~

That was it lovelies! :) 

It's been few days late but here's Eric 160806 performance... Saw that @Farfalle couldnt't view it.

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1028912 

Solar's top from Outstanding Ordinary. ;) Indeed! Eric's wifey is beautiful~♡♡♡

@yuffiezdincht @sight_stv @enko20
Thank you, chingus! I'll try harder next time :D I'm still learning though hehe. And I'm glad that I can help chingus here even if it's just a small help like this.

@yuffiezdincht Hmm have you tried kshowdaily? I think it's not 1080p, but maybe it's 720p? If the one you want to find is the 1080p, I'm sorry I don't know :sweatingbullets:

@zurah90 Thanks sis! I'll try my best next time :) I'm also still not married, and I would like my future husband to be my bestfriend too since he's going to be my partner in life :D Just how can I find a guy like Eric? :sweatingbullets: Oh, if you mentioned Eric's family, I really envy them. His parents really did a great job at raising their sons *double thumbs up* Agree with all your points! They're indeed making some progress there. :wub:

Thanks for the link of his stage, but I think I've seen that one? And because of your link, now I can find the one I can't see though :D It's his 160807 Inkigayo stage (his goodbye "CHMS" stage) feat. SNUPER's Sebin! And now Sebin's doing a good job :) 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1030154

You're on holiday? Well, enjoy your holiday sis! :D 

-----

Eric's IG update:

-----

Urban Zakapa's IG update, MBC Music <Date in Music Library> last night!
(Wondering where can I watch this haha since they're friends and they seems to playfully tease each other. And maybe Eric got Amy Winehouse's LP here? Since they're recording in music library and I saw there are many LPs)

@Farfalle Oh yeah sis! That was my future dream too to have a friend as life partner. *fist bump* I have to agree that Mr & Mrs Nam raised their sons with excellence ettiquettes~♡♡♡ It's really hard to find someone like Nam Yoon Do these days and it's just lucky that YongSunnie got him as virtual partner. Seriously, i couldn't find someone that could match YongSun's personality as Eric Nam does. ;) And yes! I love reading your points too! They definitely made great progressions! :wub: Ahh! I knew it that i gave the wrong link! Sorry! :sweatingbullets: I sense something amissed when i posted it...hehehe but i glad you have found it! :) Nope, i'm not on a holiday, it's just a public holiday here in my country. :D 

That IG post of Eric! Lol... :P Well he make a cutie nerd tho~ No one could pulled off handsomely like he does! B) Oh yeah~ i want to watch that too but it's just hard for now. 

@enko20 yeah you're right, eric is always look out for her so solar can feel comfortable with him, even the progress is slowly but sure right, as solar said she now trust eric more and more and eric glad with it :D i'll take that as the point, eric knows solar personality is she cant open up right away and need to trust him first and now he got it, he is such a gentleman with a manners ( perfect ) lol

@yuffiezdincht im glad you can feel it too! yes she is comfortable with eric now but she is still shy lol how cute is that right, solar can look at eric's eyes now lol when before she cant even look at eric face, thats show how trust she is with eric now :) i think they will stay around 40eps and we still have a long way to go, yes their progress is slowly but sure right , they filming it as their real life with honesty, so they cant show skinship right away but im happy with the last ep, they show natural skinship. Eric want solar to not feel nervous when the panel come and stay close and comfort her awww how sweet is that, and if you want to download the eps, for me the best i get so far is in ikshow.net and choose 720p and you free to go :D  

@Farfalle you're very welcome :D you always bring out the content to spazz over lol, its a big contribution :D!

i wanna say lately this thread feel much better when so many people that just a lurker before come up to share their opinion, i hope all the lurker here can join us too :D we glad to see all of your opinion about our couple :) so keep sharing positive vibe guys, happy shipping! ddong couple! :D 

I think MAMAMOO is busy practicing for their concert since there's no updates about them lately. I envy MooMoos who can see them directly on 13th & 14th. I bet the concert is going to be amazing! B) And I think Eric is preparing to go to the jungle on 11th :lol:

-----

I found these gifs when I browse WGM DC gallery. I'll put it in the spoiler :) 

Look at Solar's expression when she received Eric's rose. She looked impressed and she thanked him while looked at him in the eyes. And I noticed this just now, whenever Eric did small sweet gestures like this (and when he peeled an egg for her in the truck) and Solar thanked him, he made "It's not a big deal" face, switched the topic to shaved ice, and couldn't look her in the eyes? Was he shy? :D 

Spoiler

KljG5MX.gif

3VsLV0l.gif

-----

And this is when they're having their time alone together before the panelists came. You can see that Solar touched Eric's hand naturally. When a panelist knocked the door, Eric wanted to get up, but his hand was under Solar's (or can I say Solar grabbed his hand?) :wub: And now we know that Eric likes blue :) The radish doll's expression = me when watching them :lol:

Spoiler

u1dp1iA.gif

VYw2wsv.gif

-----

Found this compilation of Solar's "I'm going to go crazy", and Eric always laughs at it :lol:

@zurah90 *fistbump* Hope our dream will come true then :D I have to agree with you on that, I can't imagine anyone else that will match Solar other than Eric. It will be a burden to her future partner :sweatingbullets: It's okay, sis, I really appreciate your effort! ;) It's just a day off then? It's still a holiday, so enjoy it! Hahaha yup, he can be nerdy, dorky, and handsome at the same time. "Nation's Boyfriend" indeed :lol: I'll share here if I found the source to watch it haha.

@sight_stv Cause it's more fun to spazzing together with chingus here than alone :lol:Thanks, chingu! I'm happy that I see you often these days here :D Me too, hope that other lurkers can join us here. It's always interesting for me to read others' thoughts from different POV :)

@ouki It's been posted here, but it's alright :) Do you know that Eric also voted on that voting? And other idols know about their marriage too :D There's a full video for this and I think I've posted here but I forget on which page, sorry :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

@Farfalle Gotta agree on your post! Solar's future partner will have a burden...Kekeke... alright it's a day off. :) 

I envy with those who gonna attend MAMAMOO's concert! I'm curious how would Solar's stage would look like? That someone just gonna complete his jungle mission! :D 

You notices those in the WGM DC gallery too? Kya~ we are really soul shippers! *goosebumps* Eric just have his unique charm when he is shy. :blush: IKR! Solar kinda grabbed his hand unknowingly... lol she's cute! Fancy of her giving that hand massage on Eric! I bet Eric's hand gonna be more smoother thanks to her! Lol :P Oh yeah! Our Captain got the same favorite color as us! :) Couldn't be more happier with Solar's acting when she goes "I'm going crazy!" mode! She just wanted everyone to know that she's lucky having him by her side even though she's being playful. ^_^

@Farfalle i just got my 2 days free since i work overtime for past of the week so i can maintain online here :D and love everything updates here. yes! we grow bigger now so many people join us here and make this thread more fun and live right? when eric give her flower i think they will interview solar at that point but they dont lol its okay we can see how thankful she is by her face right lol and where solar gonna do nail art on eric maybe because eric lose on the boardgame? lol but agree with you! the natural skinship is jjang! solar hold his hand so he cant runaway and she do it naturally :D 

@zurah90 Me too! Not just Solar's stage, but I also like MAMAMOO as whole :wub: And Eric in the jungle... He's afraid of many animals when he's at the zoo on <The Friends> :lol: Hope that he will come back healthily without getting hurt. Omo, you saw WGM DC gallery too? Hahahaha. I visited because there's little updates about them lately, but I know that they're busy preparing for the concert and jungle. When I see them alone being so comfortable like that, kinda makes me hope the panelists didn't come :sweatingbullets: And look at the big radish doll at the couch, it's my expression when seeing them like that! Hahaha. Oh, you like blue too? Blue is my favorite color B) Hahaha Solar is really... I don't know how to say it. Playful? Cute? Silly? 4D? Yeba? :lol:

@sight_stv Woah, you must be working really hard. Congrats for your 2 days off! :D And there's a good guess from you, chingu! Since they mentioned the board games on their radio appearance, there's a possibility of them playing it at the last filming before the radio appearance. Moreover, we can see Solar's playing board games with her radish doll before Eric came :o Btw, the radish doll's expression is really suited with the situation :lol:

-----

For you who wants to watch <Daddy and I>, the episode 3 is available!
http://kshowonline.com/kshow/5481-[engsub]-daddy-and-i-ep.3

-----

Eric's performance of "Can't Help Myself" on KCON LA is released officially by Mnet!

-----

I don't know if this is already posted or not...

For you who wants to watch MAMAMOO Concert <MOOSICAL> Preview on V app!

-----

Pizzamaru x MAMAMOO

@yuffiezdincht Yes, I think Eric already noticed Solar way before WGM started. I think it probably happened during that one time when Mamamoo came on ASC. Solar also kind of heard about him and his reputation but they didn't interact much before WGM. I'm just glad that they are able to become close to each other by doing WGM together. Me too I hope they can stay for a very long time so they can fully develop their relationship.

@xexe i don't think there will be a video but we all know Eric will probably watch it on his own and just fanboy his wife like crazy lololol :lol:

@zurah90 I really like your detailed thoughts. I'm glad you can see the progress Solar has made with Eric compared to the earlier eps. I already knew it was just a matter of time before Solar open up to Eric like this. In her recent blackroom interviews, she keep mentioning how she has began to trust Eric more and more, that's a really big statement. I think from Ep 20 onward, the pace will pick up and we will really start to see the result of her ever growing trust in Eric in full display. I also agree with you that the panelist's visit was a bit over the top and unnecessary. I know they love our couple and only have good intention but Ddongie are doing just fine on their own. :)

Well during asc i noticed that she was fascinated with solar voice during intro and jukebox..i don't know but it was also one of his playlis on his phone?..he was playing it during vlive before with his brother right...well i guess they could be friends after wgm...

Eric nam really likes girl with smilling eyes and beautiful legs,i dont but he seems to kike solar but i guess solar was a typical conservative one as u can see ,she like traditional korean,she respect her ascestor as seennin wgm,she seem a very shy person but diff. In stafe performance.

Archived