[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

@hazellynn It's okay, it's not wrong to share good things ;) And thanks for updating about Eric! Finally we can see him :) His hair hahahaha, I'm happy he looks alright :D 

@sight_stv Yeah, we have to wait more to see if they keep updated with each other's activities. It's a bit hard, but I'm sure we can do it, since we have been very patient to see their relationship development, right? :D 

@enko20 Actually they already held hands from the first meeting, didn't they? The wakeboard (?) cafe one. And yes, beside that, it's when they're taking a photo at the Korean Folk Village too. But yeah, it's just for a short time. Waiting for the naturally grabbing hands hahaha :P Yup, I think they have been in a stage where they can tickle each other? :lol: Can't wait to see the upcoming episode!

-----

Eric's IG update

-----

Eric's support for KBS <Uncontrollably Fond> as the OST singer :) 

-----

Upcoming event for Eric: "King VIP Party" on August 20th

-----

Upcoming events for MAMAMOO, it's in October though hehe.

• Like 5

Hey guys!!!!!

Silent lurker here just coming out cause I can't contain myself anymore! I've been a fan of WGM since season 1 and all through Adam couple's era but kinda stopped cause I didn't found a couple I really like. But since I love Mamamoo already I decided to check Solar and Eric and I absoluteraly fell in love with this couple cause they're just so sweet! Solar is shy and reserved but she's so bubbly around the people she knows while Eric is such a gentleman and so considerate of her. I look forward to their progression every single day, especially the skinship!! idk how many times I replied the last 2 episodes cause I love their interactions so much thanks to our panelist :D Eric was so protective of her and stayed close to her like a glue the whole time to comfort her from all the craziness and it's just so sweet..I seriously can't wait for Eric to see Solar's sexy stage through fancams cause Solar was on fire that night! Eric is gonna FREAK and his ears will be burning hot hehehe :grin:

• Like 7

@Farfalle Ah that's right, I have goldfish memory sometimes :sweatingbullets: Thanks for reminding me.

@Le_Sanguinea and @putrisha Hello! Welcome to the ship! Would love to see you guys come by to share thoughts on Ddongie couple and spazz with us. The more the merrier right? :)

Mamamoo will have another event in September:

More updates from Eric's IG: (Mongolia is so beautiful :heart:)

• Like 5

Thanks for the welcome @enko20 ! :) I'll check in again later as soon as I get out of work. All I can say is, this couple dragged me out of k-entertainment hiatus after 1 year. That's gotta be something, right? 

Feels nostalgic - that feeling you get when you watch 1 episode of something then find yourself 6 hours later watching episode 19 going - "When's the next subb???:w00t:  

• Like 6

@Le_Sanguinea @putrisha Hi! Good to see more chingus here who love Ddongi couple! We can't wait for their upcoming episode, right? It's D-2 :D 

@enko20 It's okay, my memory is not good too sometimes ;) Thanks for updating, chingu! A bit hoping that Eric is one of the artists who will perform there too, so he and Solar can meet :sweatingbullets: And yes, Eric is surely like to take pictures, he captured Mongolia beautifully :) 

-----

B cut of upcoming Eric's pictorial with Nylon magazine

-----

Eric impersonated Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, mosquito, and orang utan :lol: Reminds me when Eric & Solar have that impersonation battle LOL

-----

<Showtime! MAMAMOO x GFRIEND> Episode 7 Pre-release (will be aired today at 6 PM KST)
We'll see GFRIEND & MAMAMOO struggle with english when they ordered food in US, and you know who's the english speaker representative of MAMAMOO :) Although Solar's a bit struggling, she ordered at Shake Shack successfully :lol:

-----

Solar's memo today!

• Like 5

Showtime in ny....we wait this since june (when they filming) and it's airing today, I read in twitter how Solar order that shake shack burger it's look funny lmao can't wait till monday to have the sub

And for next week preview....the diff of leader heigh and solar get piggyback ride by sowon ....that will be their last showtime right

The showtime filming I guess is from june to july I don't know if they make filming too on early august...with that sched I can't get how mamamoo prepare comeback too I hope it's not this month

Love to see the girls have rest after moosical

• Like 2

@Ira Ajja Hahaha her english has that Korean accent, but well she is the best in MAMAMOO :P Yup, I think I have read somewhere that there will be 8 episodes of  this season <Showtime!>. Hahaha yes, Solar looks like she's younger than Sowon, when Sowon's age is the same as MAMAMOO youngest member :lol: I lowkey hope that MAMAMOO's comeback isn't in this month though, they deserve some rest. Btw, Solar takes care of her members when it's the time for speaking english, although she's nervous. Eric must be proud :rolleyes:

-----

<Showtime! MAMAMOO x GFRIEND> Episode 7 highlight clips (MAMAMOO cut)

<Showtime! MAMAMOO x GFRIEND> Episode 8 preview

-----

A fantaken photo of Eric with other cast of <Law of the Jungle>

-----

Eric for 'The Celebrity' magazine September edition :o Eric is surely in every channel and every magazine :sweatingbullets: Please rest for a while~

• Like 5

@enko20 @Farfalle thank you for the warm welcome! yes i can't wait until it's saturday already :w00t: That's why I keep checking this thread and replying the previous episodes to get the Ddongi cravings out cause its so addicting. I'm loving the updates you guys have of this couple so there's more sources to satisfy this craving hehehehe. They're progressing so much from the awkwardness from the first day to being comfortable and caring for each other <3

Hehe Solar is definitely the best English speaker out of Mamamoo! and she'll have even more prcrtice since she does have an English speaking hubby too :D Yeah I definitely need to start watching Showtime! and get to know Mamamoo even more :lol:

• Like 5

I don't know if this has already been mentioned earlier, but it would be awesome if wgm rehashed their song-collab concept episodes for this couple. My personal favorite is YY couple's song collab, but with Eric and Solar's talent it would be a bloody waste if they don't give them a chance to perform an actual duet together.

Retro/90's dance concept song with Solar's voice and Eric's funky dance moves? Check.

Slow ballad with a concept like Solar's In my Dreams? Check.

Or maybe even just a cover. Idc, just give them a perf somewhere, that'd make them more popular guaranteed. Just thinking of all those possibilities makes me giggly inside. :D

• Like 8

hi guys i'm back!

Spoiler

no i still havent recovered because when i thought it's okay now another problem shows up. fandoms of yg artists atm are a mess. but oh well since i promised you to be back this week, i'm returning~. maybe it's good for me. i need to divert my attention haha actually i decided to be on hiatus as a winner stan. i'll be back on the fandom when all the negativity is gone.

okay so i've been lurking here and i want to thank everyone for updating this thread. and to all new members, welcome~ let's spazz more :D

@Le_Sanguinea you seem familiar. did you use to spazz at yongseo or pocaguri thread? hehe

------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can't wait for tomorrow. i gotta see that back hug like asap :phew:

• Like 6

@yuffiezdincht lotj will aired in sept, thanks god this show have engsub in kshowonline

Just see another pic of Eric for nylon sept issue...he pose with women model haha the title is solar will get jelous...(I read this from seoulstory twitter their source is naver entertainment)

I hope after showtime ending rbw will release MMMTV it's almost four month since the last

And from mamamootrans they had sub the radio show ddongie dj yeahh...

• Like 6

----edit---

As @Ira Ajja said, mamamoo trans subbed their radio guesting. :) Here's the link :heart:

Eric Nam & Solar - Kim Shin Young’s Noon Hope Song Radio (eng sub) :)

-

@gureentea thank you for posting the preview pictures. They look so good. And i'm inlove with the first picture as well :wub: Can't wait for tomorrow!! <3 

• Like 10

@Le_Sanguinea Omo that will be a dream come true! I think I read somewhere in an article that when WGM was interviewing Eric, he does want to do a couple song with his partner so it might be possible after all! Their voice go so well together when they were singing Endless Love at their wedding..I hope it does happen :) But yeah your name sounds really familiar too...did you use to stan the older WGM couple too? Like from season 1 or Adam couple era or something

@gureentea AHHHHH thanks for the preview pics!! Eric's gaze toward Solar at that first pic :wub: He's seriously developing something toward her..am I being delusional for saying this? They look so sweet together I can't..my feelings are bursting :D it's friday now so one more day!!!

@maeryl Finally it's subbed!! Thanks for the update I Shall watch now!! :w00t:

• Like 6

I trembled looking at The Celebrity's cover (BC ERIC'S TOO HANDSOME OMG I CANT) and also the preview pics lol CANT WAIT FOR SATURDAY TO COMEEEE~~~ I HOPE THE NEXT EP WOULD BE AMAZINGG i lowkey hope that he and yongsun will also have a photoshoot like jota and jinkyung hahahha :D

• Like 8

@putrisha No, I wasn't active when season 1 started, (although I did post in some of their threads after a while), but I've followed a lot of WGM couples since season 2. Maybe you saw me post on one of the newer couples back then? :D

I got kinda burned out last year that's why I quit watching after JjongAh; that's why it's kind of a big deal for me when a couple like this one managed to drag me out of my self-imposed retirement from WGM. At the end of the day, it all comes down to whether you enjoy watching a couple or not. And I like these two - WGM PDs did a good job. :w00t:

@maeryl Thanks for the link! Will DL it now and watch later while commuting. :D

• Like 7