[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Happy Sunday from Camping still pic and widest smile from KimRaeWon's kind personal massager as ParkShinHye, they both really make our day brightest. 

ps. About JiHong's backpack, he might simply left in the car or around the camp in order to spend their walk&talk time, enjoy dating,  exchange each of them's feeling&perspective as this couple who could conplement each other with all roles in life as lovers, friends, family, sibling, colleagues. 

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

:wub: Real vs Reel indeed :wub:

and another slightly diff surgery making vid release

PSH likes to massage KRW. Nawwww she's so kind...again I ask Real vs Reel :D

cb4253387ba66f50d45c5692b3b740b4.png

She does that so Rae Won will not feel 'tired' again. Kekeke... I want to comment more about this, but better bring it out to the shipper's thread instead. Though my finger is itching already to let it all out. 

3 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

Guyzzzz i watched gangnam 1970 OMG... *shocked

Ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha.... I can imagine your face, probably the same as mine --> :flushed:

@Kasmic Ji Hong is a considerate boyfriend, I think the bag is filled with Hye Jung necessities too. But... Hye Jung's necessities according to Ji Hong might be different than according Hye Jung. He would bring something she might need on the camp and left out everything else. Hehehe...

• Like 22

On 8/14/2016 at 1:39 AM, angelangie said:

Spoiler

lols.....it is always great to work with someone who can look out for each other :D 

Hyejungaa.. rae won is your oppa not appa~ thought his face looks like your appuchi right? Kekeke! 

Jihong enjoying hyejung massage, cz oppa is slightly older thn her. And he dont want to drink vitamin c...

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 13

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i think this is the most probably scenario :D

they got talking and HyeJung didnt like how JiHong talks and got up to left like what @Bookworm95 suggested and then hehehe JiHong went after her and they got talking but HyeJung still didnt like it and JiHong gave her the back hug? and she turn into his embraces :D 

And then they kissed and ended up in one of those trailer. 

Cut to next morning ...

- fill in the blank with your imagination - 

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

No doubt! She learned how to turn on jihong saem on last kissed by herself. Just simple touched of his hair? Kekeke! 

Okay im better not talking much if not i will be pervert of ths century~ XD

aren't you already chingu ya??? ahahaha...... 

just for a light touch in  the hair, JH rewarded HJ with a kiss, what if she roaming her hand around.. what will she got?

6 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

you guys... i think it will be too much even for a short... 

ahahaha... indeed, well it's just the part of imagination.. 50% of imagination wasn't meant to be come true... but that's the enjoyment from imagine.. :D

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, samsam29 said:

Seriously I can't stop smiling n watch again n again sbs catch clip. Help me. I have to work. My boss is here.

Lucky i half day today. And i was so crazy. Grinning as if im alone at home. My housemate just cant believe me. They thnk i have a boyfriend now. :blink:

• Like 20

2 hours ago, starb82 said:

I think that's why a lot of people said that Doctors reenacting a lot of SH's previous drama

Hide contents

Add to that collection:

The accidental voice message recording: You're Beautiful

Earphone sharing: Heartstring

I believe Hye Jung will do the pouncing, and Ji Hong will continue... she's a good student, fast learner and more. Kekeke... definitely an overachiever.

I think rehashing scenes from other dramas is a kdram staple. Hence, we have tropes like the back hug, the white truck of doom, birth secrets, family secrets...etcetera. However, the effectivity of their use lies in the context and execution. In some dramas, they look cliche. In others, they're beautiful.

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

I think rehashing scenes from other dramas is a kdram staple. Hence, we have tropes like the back hug, the white truck of doom, birth secrets, family secrets...etcetera. However, the effectivity of their use lies in the context and execution. In some dramas, they look cliche. In others, they're beautiful.

Don't forget wrist-grab...but how I love that Ji Hong never once wrist-grabbed Hye Jung. He held her hand when stopping her from leaving his aprtment building after the outburst.

I like that scene very much, no matter how tough Hye Jung is, in the end she is still a woman. A mysterious creature who says something when they mean the opposite, a hard one to read. And Ji Hong hilariously and naively just believe whatever she said. Typical man-woman relationship.

At this rate we'll reach 1000 pages before the end of this week. Gosh, that's how much time I've invested for DOCS.

• Like 19

26 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i think this is the most probably scenario :D

they got talking and HyeJung didnt like how JiHong talks and got up to left like what @Bookworm95 suggested and then hehehe JiHong went after her and they got talking but HyeJung still didnt like it and JiHong gave her the back hug? and she turn into his embraces :D 

Yesss hopefully JH will not let her cry, he will backhug her and kiss her hair *because until now he only touch her hair, why not kiss it for now :D*

HJ will turnback and kiss him. Then they have whole night to do something...:wub:

• Like 17

3 hours ago, zia28 said:

BECAUSE THERE IS VEINS??:D

hahaha omg , omg !!!!

morning !! good afternoon !! good evening !!! sweet dreams !!

this topic never sleeps , but is no wander anymore . haha

i love the new photos , they give us hope for tomorrow , like we will not gonna be all the time sad . hope . :) and i also believe i need a massage . hahaha

and who will hate a drama for a nail issue ? what ? maybe someone who see life in the most puerile way that can be , ...so they can hate this drama for this reason , not a big loose , who need fans like those anyway ? no thanks !!!

and to say that dramas has similar scenes ... okay , they have ...is almost like you say that they can use a car , because already was in a different movie . are billions of movies who has the same scenes , but they are so different , just by the way the actors act , muzic , interpretation , director , script ... c'mon , we all go to camping , that make us copy others ? and that means our vacation is not legit just because others gonna already there before us ?

i adore those pictures !!!! and they give me hope for tomorrow  .

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

jihong oppa just enjoying massage from hyejung..they like a family.:blush:

yeah.... PSH does the massage to her costars so really does't mean anything... KRW seem already get use to the touch... it's good to see they are comfort with each other so that's good... 

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, hina.87_8c8d said:

HOOOOORAAAAAY, EVERYONE!!!! Finally, got to get the access to sbs official live streaming site!!!!!:w00t: there was actually English instruction option?! how stupid of me not to realize it earlier!!! ahhh!!! if anyone wants to join, use gmail adresses

Thanks for the information. :)

• Like 13