[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

9 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

{http://Viu.com  HK} top 10 popular Korean dramas - No. 1 #Doctors #ParkShinHye #KinRaeWon

==================

Spoiler

Cto

Cogo_54VIAEWITz.jpg

The funny thing is, all male lead actors r park shin hye's chingu (i blieve certain of thm gt crush for PSh) 

@Tiggie2 , like serously 5 hours? :crazy:

No wonder KRW gt red colour on his face. And tired (cz his heart palpitating for 5 hours) ? :w00t:  :phew: 

• Like 19

47 minutes ago, sweetbloom74 said:

Spoiler

Girls' Generation's Sooyoung thanks Park Shin Hye for a large gift!

By beansss

Sooyoung-park-shin-hye_1469765878_af_org

On July 29, Girls' Generation's Sooyoung updated her Instagram with a photo of her holding a large, packaged box!

We don't know what's in it or what it's for, but she did explain in her caption, "My mood is happy after getting this gift from Hye Jung unnie. Unnie Fighting. Sung Hee is cheering you on. #Hye Jung Unnie you're paying your taxes well right #Yoo Hye Jung #Doctors #What's the gift #It's not snacks." Of course, the box also reads, "To Choi Sooyoung, From Park Shinhye."

Currently, Park Shin Hye is playing the role of Yoo Hye Jung in her drama 'Doctors', while Sooyoung is playing the role of Chun Sung Hee in '38 Police Squad'. It seems like the two close friends are cheering each other on!

Are you keeping up with Sooyoung's and Park Shin Hye's dramas?

Source:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/girls-generations-sooyoung-thanks-park-shin-hye-for-a-large-gift

-----------------------------------------

Spoiler

Drama characters heighten 'girl crush' syndrome

Updated : July 29 2016

Women in South Korean dramas have increasingly been portrayed as tough characters who can do a lot of things on their own, a trend critics say reflects the pent up anger of women toward abusive men.

Female viewers are releasing their emotions through dramas in which, in one case, a woman singlehandedly puts down a group of gangsters. That woman, played by Park Shin-hye in the SBS TV series "Doctors," is a neurosurgeon who puts her training in mixed martial arts to use when the need arises.

(SBS)

Spoiler

In Tuesday's episode, she drew rave reviews after she caught up with and twisted the arm of a man who tried to run away after strangling his girlfriend to death.

"As women face discrimination and oppression in society, they're feeling intimidated," said pop culture critic Ha Jae-geun. "Through media, they're vicariously deriving pleasure and thrills from women who are proactive and confident in expressing their feelings and thoughts."

Hide contents

Public angst has grown, especially since the indiscriminate murder of a woman by a man unknown to her in a public bathroom in Gangnam, the bustling commercial center of Seoul.

This has fed the so-called "girl crush" syndrome, or women's non-sexual admiration for other women.

(tvN)

Women who are feeling vulnerable have also turned to characters like Park Soo-kyung, the food company executive in the recently concluded TV series "Oh Hae-young Again." Played by Ye Ji-won, she is single, chic, and most importantly, generous with her taekwondo-style kicks.

Added to the mix is a fighter ghost played by Kim So-hyun in the tvN series "Let's Fight Ghost."

(tvN)

Five years after dying the day before her college admission exam, she roams the earth in her school uniform to fight off evil spirits with the help of an exorcist.

"With no change in the social system that is disadvantageous to women, women are on the verge of bursting," said culture critic Kim Seong-soo. "As they root for these female fighter-like characters, one could say they're taking action to remove the 'glass ceiling' above them." (Yonhap)

Source:http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607291424447709407_2

Choi soo young a bit older thn park shin hye right? Must be their chrcter md her called shinhye hyejung unnie~

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, meya93 said:

Hahaha u guys are so funny and very welcoming! Thankyou! I like all of them. Veins, long fingers, amazing kisses, backhugs, hj, jh, yd and everything about doctors. And on top of that, i really like this thread because only by reading your posts i feel like you guys bond so well. Like a group of patients camp here and share each others thoughts and gradually became like a big family. I'm looking forward to more episodes of doctors! Patients and doctors fighting!!

that's a evidence that your brain is working . hahahahaha :)

of course !! on this topic was  "raining" with ladies  . hahaha well behaved ...

i saw once again all the episodes . this time in my language . and i believe i will saw one more time very soon ... and this drama is full of meaning scenes . i love how JH is the most affected ( apart from the moment when his dad die ) when he must save that woman life  with her kid near her . for me was like he know  how hard is for a kid to see his parents die before him . his despair , wow . :( amazing scene , amazing !! 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@Tiggie2 I don't know if someone has already translated these for you.  One thing that is odd is that these clips seem truncated at weird spots, in a couple, it finished as someone was in the middle of talking.  These are just summaries of the clips rather than a near word for word translation, though I tried to keep in cute moments and highlights.  KRW seems very sweet and gentle, though definitely with a sense of humor. 

Clip 1: http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1008518

JiHye Couple - Getting to the essence of Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye

Kim Rae Won is looked up to by younger actors and respected by senior actors.  Lee Min Ho from Gangnam Blues interview says that KRW is sexy in his eyes, and someone that he’s respected since he was in his teens.  And also goes on to say that KRW doesn’t get jealous because he takes care of others instead. Cho Jae Hyun from the Punch interview said that looking at KRW and seeing that he’s the same as when he saw him years ago, he thinks that KRW is a deep person. The announcer talks about how Kim Rae Won is admired and respected by junior actors, and his talents are acknowledged by industry veterans. 

Voiceover says that Park Shin Hye is one who is known for her prettiness. Lee Jong Seok mentioned how he kept telling PSH how pretty she was while they were shooting Pinocchio. Go Soo during the Royal Tailor press conference said that it would just hurt his mouth to talk about it. She was just so pretty, very beautiful.  Voiceover than says however, it's not just prettiness.  Then KRW tells an anecdote about the director telling him when PSH wasn’t around that he, the director, had shot footage of PSH kicking over her head and tumbling, startling him. Voiceover talks about Park Shin Hye who overflows with charms.

The two people whose faces and demeanor cause us to fall in love with them, Ji Hye Couple is love if the final voiceover and written caption of the clip.

Clip 2: http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1008507

Voiceover says:  Upon meeting after 13 years, “Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? That’s good.” with these three phrases, Kim Rae Won was able to flutter the hearts of the women.

KRW: It’s been such a long time since I did such a bright character, I was excited, but also wondered if I would look silly. But, they’ve been telling me that I was cute. (laughing)

Voiceover goes on to say that since talking about Kim Rae Won, can’t leave out Park Shin Hae. Park Shin Hye is a star who has chemistry with all of her leading men.  In The Heirs, with Lee Min Ho, and in Pinocchio with Lee Jeong Suk, she had particular chemistry. From the press interview for Pinocchio, PSH: I felt like I was with a naturally close friend, so I was able to be comfortable and happy. With Lee Jeong Suk, they were so good together as to start a scandal. With all of her partners, she showed a sweet chemistry. From a Doctors press conference, PSH: I actually have a bit of roughness, so I thought Hye Jung was a lot like me…

Clip 3: http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1008503

Voiceover says Park Shin Hye’s action scenes show why the original title of the drama was going to be Gangster Oh Hye Jung. PSH: Before Teacher Hong came to me, I fought a lot, with fists and let fly with high kicks. Voiceover says Kim Rae Won was not able to concentrate with Park Shin Hye’s high kick, however. KRW: It was amazing. One of her high kicks once went over my head. Voiceover then continues But, Kim Rae Won who said it was fine if he got hit has definitely fallen in love with Park Shin Hye. Showing the cast chemistry, they want to get ratings over 20% and keep their no. 1 ranking. Move over Eric and Song Joong Ki, the new king of broadcast is Kim Rae Won. Voiceover then talks about how more than the chemistry or KRW's voice or the attractiveness of the cast, is the sweet writing. KRW: When I first read it, it was enough to make me cringe, and i had to think about how to deliver the lines...

Clip 4: http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1008497

Voiceover talks about JiHye Couple and that their love is growing. It is the love of a teacher and his disciple. At the press conference snippet, Kim Rae Won makes a joke about his being older than the other leads. He specifically says its the first time that he’s acting with his age peers in such a bright drama.  This causes his co-stars to giggle and laugh. Voiceover then says “how can he say that 9 years difference is being of the same age?” then introduces a clip on KRW’s slightly younger leading lady PSH. She says since it’s the first time acting with a leading man that she can call “oppa” and match emotions with, so she’s happy.

Chinguu thank u for ur hardwork!!! I will post this in my Twitter account as well and credit you on this. 

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

ME THREE !!!! I hope they get a mag cover or photoshoot soon !

ME FOUR !!!

just the thought of it makes me :wub:

replaying this drama all over again, just because i love our OTP. esp the kiss and back hug scene, awww KRW eyes and smile warm my heart. and PSH is really a woman crush !! please call the doctor, theres something wrong with my brain, i cant get this drama out of my mind. Ohh my sanity...

and thank you for uploader, translator and everyone in this thread. even though sometimes it looks like a bunch of pervy hehe (me too) but it looks like a big family. Doctors united us PATIENTS ! send you a warm big hug :heart:

• Like 14

Doctor Crush Episodes 11 & 12 Recap: Everything is Not What it Seems

by Logan Blair on  Jul 28, 2016

Welcome back, fellow Doctor Crush fans and thanks for joining us for this week’s drama club. We’ve been through a lot this week and through it all one thing has been clear; you can’t always trust appearances. From a patient who is much sicker than they look to a seemingly doting husband who in turn is the perpetrator to feelings getting muddled and misunderstood - join DeShonda, June, and me as we discuss how nothing is what it seems.

4907_DoctorCrush_Hero_3.jpg

more@https://www.dramafever.com/news/doctor-crush-episodes-11--12-recap-everything-is-not-what-it-seems/

Of course, patients will easily be healed and recovered if treated by our lovely Dr. Yoo  :grin:

1469771589-39-org.jpg

1469771606-10-org.jpg

1469771615-74-org.jpg

• Like 19

I noticed some interesting fact (at least for me ;)) that PSH is able to use both of her hands to do activities. I mean, in arcade date ep, hj wrote the basket ball game score on the board using her right hand, and i noticed she cut the watermelon using left hand. She also cut vegetables/tomato using her left hand in 3MAD. That means she can write using left hand too. Well there's nothing this lovely lady can't do! *girlcrush* :wub:

• Like 19

42 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Choi soo young a bit older thn park shin hye right? Must be their chrcter md her called shinhye hyejung unnie~

Nope, they were the same ages friend and like you said Sooyoung called her based from her character.

• Like 8

4k more views to make it 1 million views on naver :D admit it..some or most of you have been abusing your replay button on the kissing scene on Naver right ????!!! 

I know I said Im not gonna spazz about THE kiss anymore cause it is really not good for my heart and brain (heart beating fast, brain freeze and other symptoms !) but I cant help it !!!

The thing that gets me was KRW's eyes. Its like he was talking to HJ by pouring out his emotions and longing from his eyes ! Goshhh ! I love actors who can use their eyes to tell a story, to convey emotions ! There was really no need for any dialogues at all ! Add that to other gestures and little nuances that he does was what made the scene electrifying :wub: and made us all stopped breathing ! 

Also why I love SJK in DOTS, he is another actor that can convey emotions through his eyes and little nuances !

I really gotta watch more Kdrama !!!

• Like 23

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201607290100230580016464&servicedate=20160728

2016072901002305800164641.jpg

i really , really want to see a weeding proposel . pray ...and a weeding ...and we really must after that to see them living in the same house . don't know ...but will be like in the end they will really have the family they always dreamed  :D

• Like 22

I CAN'T WAIT THE PREVIEW...I HOPE OTP WILL JOIN FORCES AND GET RID OF SW GREEDY FATHER AND GRANDFATHER...I CAN'T BELIVE THE OLD MAN IS THAT HOSPITAL CHAIRMAN AND HIS SON IS PRESIDENT!BOTH RUINED OTP LIFE!

• Like 12

44 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

They're actually the same age... well Sooyoung's birthday is February 10, 1990 and PSH's birthday is February 18, 1990, so technically they're 8 days apart lol. So I guess she is referring to their characters, haha. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:

Just heard the kiss scene was shot in 5 hours!!! :w00t: Wow!!! So there must me more BTS!

Really?? 5 hours ?? OMG 5 hours ? hahah ..Please show the bts PDnim please please..

I only thought they had 4 takes when i saw the bts..But 5 hours hahah

• Like 16