[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

as usual thank you soo much to all recappers and screencaper tonight, u guys do an amazing job :wub: and you know who u are.

i really hate the evil generation from grandfather to father and the grandaughter..huh.. :angry:

how come they give us a sweet moment at first and a sour one at the end, what will happen to our OTP next :bawling:..have to wait another week without preview

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahahahaha

they must ... but they will do it ?

i start to loose my hopes .

okay , okay ... optimistic people we need you !! TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT HOW ALL WILL BE OKAY , HOW JH WILL RUN AFTER HJ saying her that he's sorry , that he was a bad , bad bf  , that he did this just because he loves her , try to protect her .. but he now knows that what he did was wrong , and to be forgiven he ask her to go to a ride  with him , jump in the car ...and just go in the orizont .

teach us , optimistic people , teach us how to see things in a more bright light !!!

it's gonna be ok! Gosh.. it gives me hope that their relationship is moving rather than stay in "comfort zone"... as you know JH won't be able to stay away from HJ for too long... 

Don't you think it's so obvious for HJ to show her happiness/sadness in front of JH but JH tries to keep it away and always have "Mr Nice" mode on all the time? 

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

I will translate the ending first for you guys. But then again, to me, it's not a fight. It's just HJ being a woman and having the time where emotions going up and down. We all do though. She's just being sulky, in my eyes. 

Please do so. chingue .. Im like what the?? crazy-monkey-emoticon-002.gif?1292792378

07b2a274e6d1a254ac1b22b06279df33.gif

SIDE NOTE _ DAM PSH looks HOT! hahaha! (YES IM A GIRL) but he better run after her. 

DANG IT! didnt he say that he regret letting her go before so dont do it again JH. crazy-monkey-emoticon-057.gif?1292792394

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

How could he say to YD that she isnt his GF?

He held her hands and they walked off together ... YAH!!! I dont get it??

MOD EDIT: DO Not QUote Images

maybe bc hj hasnt said she like jh too as in a direct confession??

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

I personally like this episode a lot. The ending is perfect in my eyes. Today's episode tied so beautifully to the drama tag line "After meeting you, I'm becoming a better person", which is not only for HJ to Hong Saem, it's going both ways. I hope the eng sub version will make you change your mind tomorrow. 

But then, I don't even trust my judgement, it changes one moment to another, depending on whom am I watching the episode for. Not helping if I got three characters I like. hahahaha 

I really should restrain from making comments before watching with subs. But I probably won't be able to watch sub until 24 hours later as I will have a packed day tomorrow. Unless... unless I go to sleep now and wake up in the wee hours to watch :P (yeah, I should probably do that)

Really appreciate all the translating that you're doing for us here. I tried hard to listen to every word they are saying, but sometimes the speed of talking is too fast for me to be able to make out the words. No proper Korean lessons, just picking up from drama watching and deducting from translation.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, liz-danielle said:

it's gonna be ok! Gosh.. it give me hope that their relationship is moving rather than stay in "comfort zone"... as you know JH won't be able to stay away from HJ for too long... 

optimistic person - check 

i have no idea what they will do next ...but i believe 2 episodes we will say bye bye to OTP scenes together .

• Like 8

Again, I'm so grateful for the work of the recappers and their live recaps. You, my friends, are gold. Thanks again!

Don't worry about the end of the episode. The difficult part was over (YD and the surgery). All couples have problems and fights. This is part of the 'love thing'. The important things is how they will resolve the situation. That will make them grow in their relationship. If they cannot deal with the problems, there aren't meant to be together.  Yuo'll see that next week they will be reconciled. Moreover, even an apassionate kiss may be, will see... So, I'm so in love with this drama because is different... :heart:

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

Again, I'm so grateful for the work of the recappers and their live recaps. You, my friends, are gold. Thanks again!

Don't worry about the end of the episode. The difficult part was over (YD and the surgery). All couples have problems and fights. This is part of the 'love thing'. The important things is how they will resolve the situation. That will make them grow in their relationship. If they cannot deal with the problems, there aren't meant to be together.  Yuo'll see that next week they will be reconciled. Moreover, even an apassionate kiss may be, will see... So, I'm so in love with this drama because is different... :heart:

you have a pictures with those 2 kissing next episode ? hahahahaha because till i don't see this ... hahahaha

• Like 7

Many many thanks to the recappers! I can finally sleep peacefully! 

Honestly, this episode was quite lacking...however, i think it's bcs they just need to develop the story at hand first. Hopefully, it's gonna get better next week! I'm shipping them so hard!!

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, caray said:

I'm glad our otp got their argument out now than later. With all the conspiracies and corporate takeover, we'll need the otp stronger together than ever. They need to learn that in every relationship burdens, worries and the lot need to be shared.

To a certain extent I felt HJ was right to "chew JH's head off" as he was trying to solve all their problems by himself. JH needs to learn that he can't just take on his loved one's problem but to try and solve it together. On the other hand, HJ's still too independent and strong-willed to want to tackle grandma's problem on her own. She too needs to learn to lean on JH for help. As I see it, both are going to need to work together from here on. When SW's dad finds out that it's HJ who's nosing about, I think he'll try all ways and means to sabotage her. After all, sabotaging seems to be in their DNA. 

*At this point in time I'm only guessing by what's been posted here as everything else is lost in translation. :) Hopefully we're not too far off from the truth.. :) 

Thanks to all who recapped and screen capped. Awesome work you guys! :D 

Me too! I feel the same... it's better now than later... 

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

have you seen the movie?? if not try it.. you'll scream hahaha...

I've seen the movie @dhia205....damn hot KRW...I try not to think about the scene whenever I watch Doctors...he is so loveable here and such a gentleman...hahaha!

• Like 9

I was fall asleep right on the show time :(

with my phone on my hand..

After i wake up & finally takes a long

journey to read the recaps:

THIS IS what i am talkin about!!!

Oh really, if we can't get romance in

a whole of episode, just give me sweet one

in the end of episode..

Let's exchange! Troll me in the beginning :(

I just don't have any energy to wait & see

if every show give me something to be

stressed out. Lol.. 

Yesterday n today ep give us sweet moment

in the beginning then in the end of ep, they

tease me with BIG QUESTIONING IDEAS of

the whole situation and keep saying:

" just go get your blanket n sleep well,

don't stressed out to much"

Hahahaha.. *flipped tables*

Oh anyway, thankyou so much for the live recappers

and screencappers. God bless you guys :)

muaachhhhh

• Like 16

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

hahahah why are you so sad.....take it in the bright way....at least we have their argument early and not till the very last minutes....and besides it wasnt much of an argument just a different opinions where it happen in between couple...

there will be times they dont see things eyes to eyes....

have you every heard? 'As much as they are alike, they are as different as well'

why? so that they can balance off the scales and make things in a better fit....

when HJ was calm JH was anxious and when HJ was anxious JH was calm..... :) 

i am on the pesimistic persons . hahahaha

check

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, caray said:

I'm glad our otp got their argument out now than later. With all the conspiracies and corporate takeover, we'll need the otp stronger together than ever. They need to learn that in every relationship burdens, worries and the lot need to be shared.

To a certain extent I felt HJ was right to "chew JH's head off" as he was trying to solve all their problems by himself. JH needs to learn that he can't just take on his loved one's problem but to try and solve it together. On the other hand, HJ's still too independent and strong-willed to want to tackle grandma's problem on her own. She too needs to learn to lean on JH for help. As I see it, both are going to need to work together from here on. When SW's dad finds out that it's HJ who's nosing about, I think he'll try all ways and means to sabotage her. After all, sabotaging seems to be in their DNA. 

I agree with your thoughts. Well said.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

Ep 10 Ending Scene
HJH: You're angry because you knew that I met Dr Kim Chi Hyun?
YHJ: Ne.
HJH: Rather than doing it alone, isn't it good to solve it together since it's going to be faster? Aren't you together with Sooni? It's the same thing.
YHJ: Then, why you didn't share anything with me? You sent me home early at the fishing place. I didn't ask.  You're having a hard time coz of investigation going on at the hospital. You also didn't tell me about the director's health. I heard from elsewhere. What am I to you?
HJH: That is ... since you're going to worry about it.
YHJ: It's the same for me. Why do you need get tired because of me?
HJH: It's not tiring.
YHJ: Then, it's not tiring for me as well. Why didn't you share your worries to me?
HJH: Because I don't have any experience of sharing worries to others. I have worried and made decisions all by myself. It has become a habit. It's nothing to do with you.
YHJ: It has something to do with me. If you and I are about to start the relationship as man and woman. You convinced me that everything should be done together, but why are you trying to do things as per habit? Is it love? It's becoming a burden (to other). I don't want to love that is like a burden. 

YHJ's Ending Monologue
"In the past, Song Saeng Nim has put the desire of becoming a good person in me. A good person and a good man/woman is different."

okay , i see .

thank you for the translation  :)

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahah why are you so sad.....take it in the bright way....at least we have their argument early and not till the very last minutes....and besides it wasnt much of an argument just a different opinions where it happen in between couple...

there will be times they dont see things eyes to eyes....

have you every heard? 'As much as they are alike, they are as different as well'

why? so that they can balance off the scales and make things in a better fit....

when HJ was calm JH was anxious and when HJ was anxious JH was calm..... :) 

*sigh* i agree basically with all that u said @angelangie but but but, they didnt hafta do it at the very end of the episode :tears::tears:

Its drama i know but its such a long long  wait huhuhu.

• Like 12