[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 minute ago, vanillakitties said:

now how do us patients survive this week with that ending?? <///3 i'm really happy the surgery went well! i practically screamed during the surgery scene, hoping HJH's father will not die. 

and HJ/JH argue about grandma's case.... 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Ah HJ and JH are outside, and she's upset that JH tried to help with solving the truth behind grandma's surgery.

Theres a lot of talking done in this episode…. and sadly most of us dont understand korean huhuhuhu 

Feeling a lil lost here…. looks like I hafta watch the bts & old episodes to help me thru the week, till monday comes again :tears:

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Justiffa LZZ said:

Theres a lot of talking done in this episode…. and sadly most of us dont understand korean huhuhuhu 

Feeling a lil lost here…. looks like I hafta watch the bts & old episodes to help me thru the week, till monday comes again :tears:

well ... this was with a different drama ... seams  is not a different one after all  . :)

Is she think this is not love ... then maybe is not love :(

we wait ...maybe at the end of the day ...someone more wise will tell us much more about what they really feel :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, imjiyoon said:

Last scene, HJ seems to be upset that JH doesnt share his worries with her, like his father's illness she had to know it through other people. Yet he tries to help her with most of the things. 

To sum up, I think HJ just wants JH to share his burdens with her, instead of handling it alone.

Ah, thank you. Hm, I understand HJ's side. I think this will be necessary for them to progress in their relationship. It's just it's gonna feel like forever waiting for next week lol.

• Like 21

OMG!!!! How can we survive a week with our OTP having an LQ....the only consolation I can think of is maybe, just maybe their will be a kiss and make up on Episode 11....bring it on PD nim!!!!

Recappers thank you for the time and effort....let's wait for the teaser this Saturday (hopefully they will show it earlier).

• Like 17

Just now, Jalhanda said:

OMG!!!! How can we survive a week with our OTP having an LQ....the only consolation I can think off is maybe, just maybe their will be a kiss and make up on Episode 11....bring it on PD nim!!!!

Recappers thank you for the time and effort....let's wait for the teaser this Saturday (hopefully they will show it earlier).

Yesssssssssssss..............for a deep passionate makeup kiss

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

OMG!!!! How can we survive a week with our OTP having an LQ....the only consolation I can think off is maybe, just maybe their will be a kiss and make up on Episode 11....bring it on PD nim!!!!

let's bring it on~!

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Ayame said:

Ah, thank you. Hm, I understand HJ's side. I think this will be necessary for them to progress in their relationship. It's just it's gonna feel like forever waiting for next week lol.

No problem!! I agree too, in a r/s there got to be trust and to be able to share their burdens. ( my opinion ) ikr! i was so excited ystd and the end of ep 10 is here.. 6 more days :tears: Its okay we can survive it together :D waiting for more bts and stills :wub::wub:

• Like 14

As per usual,  many many thanks to all our hardworking recappers! You're like doctors to us patients who'll probably be in critical condition (if not dead) without you treating us by feeding us with what's happening every episode. Gomawo! (^o^)

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Nymeria289 said:

Yesssssssssssss..............for a deep passionate makeup kiss

my mind tell me not to have big expectation  . sems that black days are coming . i don't like this end at all . wass much bether to let them on the point to meat on the roof . and ended there .

• Like 10

That episode was traumatising :bawling: apart from the cute hand holding bit at the beginning, setting us up for the fall at the end so cruel! and waiting to see if JH dad makes it through his surgery (yay he did!!!) Though I was kind of waiting for the big argument moment I wish they put it in the middle rather than at the end, I have to wait a week now to know what happens :tears::tears::tears: YD had some sweet moments in this epi though!

• Like 18

oh , yes , many thanks to all . You , guys are amazing !! Hard working fans :) i never saw  such a level of hard working .

sorry , but i was so upset of how things got ... :( i remeMber last week at this point we was happy , and for the first day in my life i had this desire to sleep on a  football field . 

• Like 15