[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

fwW3GQz.jpg

9 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:

Interesting point you made @maris1, maybe BSH character will secretly like Seo Woo???

There are so many hotties in this drama that I think if each one shows their abs per episode I think I will have a nose bleed (sorry, for being shallow!)

I also have a feeling that LYG will have a crush on SW :3

I agree that there are a lot of hotties and cuties in this drama!!

I'm probably gonna die if they are going to smile cutely or show off their abs every episode lol XD

• Like 16

It must be very happy and fun for ShinHye filming  doctors with a reunion of her young and old time friends, and many more she'll make on set.

It would be great if some of her friends could cameo in doctors too....how about JiSung, JongSuk, Lee Wan (it's like forever too since stairway to heaven, tree of heaven).

Not sure if we'll get to see many abs in this drama, maybe during shower scenes :huh: ...but how about awing and drooling over their white doctor gowns :lol:

SoWon and ShinHye are so alike with this post too.

• Like 17

Our Charismatic Cast 

image.jpg2_zpswj5rbnqq.jpg[/URL]

image.jpg1_zpsrodznkfv.jpg[/URL]

[image.jpg4_zpscgg5vrxr.jpg[/URL]

image.jpg5_zps6gcowar3.jpg[/URL]

image.jpg3_zpsl4ryrk1c.jpg[/URL]

http://coneru-web.com/drama11/

Cr: coneru-web via soojung

The link above for the complete article with the characters pen sketches...........Posting in the hope that some Member understanding Japanese may be able to translate or give us a gist of it. A point to note is the interest filtering outside South Korea.....that's always good ....indicates people getting interested in the drama......

@VIP_Cakeo.......Lee Young-Guk is being described as Love mentor for Seo Woo in the chart posted by Tiggie. Since each character has someone liking/loving/crushing on them so Seo Woo has to have one too .Keeping this in mind it is possible that LYG loves SW too and not just mentoring.....who better than a close friend that one trusts enough to ask for advice. :D

@Tiggie2.....that's the most complete characters sketch chart posted as yet. Looking at it now one feels familiar with all and hence ready to move to next stage....ie drama posters and press conference !:D......but....it's not even June yet. :anguished:

@Kasmic...those pics of KS and Shinhye really so similar that it's easy to believe that is Hye Jung's childhood and adulthood ones.....very cute...:)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Thanks for coming here and updating :blush:

• Like 15

sweetdrop onion headsweating onion headwoa onion head finally back from backreading 5 pages since my last visiting.....huwaaaaa got so many update and cant join many discussion too especially about the main OTP couple name...hahahahahaha......raeshin, must agree with someone that it reminds me about raisin....hahahahahahaha.....i am okay with every name.....from the character name or from the artist name...nowadays i think the artist name more popular (look at DOTS song song couple and guwon couple...hahahahahahaha),,,, admire2 onion headadmire onion headi am love with all the name....yeah because the couple already looks lovely....even just from the fanarts picture

you guys really on fire for an upcoming drama...this is the upcoming drama thread that i visited the most....but sometimes i left behind because you guys just too faster......thank you so much for the update guys....good job onion head i must came here more often so i didnt left something behind again....hahahahahahaha

and kinda envy for you guys that have much creativity to edit the leads picture becomes more more beautiful pictures....good job onion head....and thanks again for sharing your result of creativity...it just jjang jjang jjang hell yes onion headlove onion head

3 hours ago, VIP_Cake said:

I also have a feeling that LYG will have a crush on SW :3

I agree that there are a lot of hotties and cuties in this drama!!

I'm probably gonna die if they are going to smile cutely or show off their abs every episode lol XD

agreee......i have that feeling too....that LYG will have a crush on SW....yeah one-sided love.....when we said that all men around HJ and the writer sent LYG to SW, to have a crush to her...hahahaha.....is she delurk here?????

omo omo...love onion headlove onion headlove onion head i will be like that if they really show their abs every episode....though they are just a doctors cant they show their abs too????when shower maybe???hahahahahahaha.....waiting so much...anticipate it....you hear it writernim???????lololololol

3 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:

thanks for sharing it....just wow...so many arrows around HJ.....4 arrows.....and arrows to KRW is 3.....these two really so popular in neurosurgeon department in this hospital...hahahahahahahaha...from mutual love....secret love...one-sided love...until first love...all kind of love in dramas being showed here.....lol2 onion headwow2 onion headXD onion headarent both is killer couple??????that kill so many ppl heart???hahahahahaha

2 hours ago, alcides14 said:

Shin Hye and So Won look so lovely. June come. Why waiting for May to finish? Fighting Doctors casts and the ones behind it. Many blessings. Awaiting anxiously for that great chemistry. :blush:

agreee.....shinhye and sowon looks so similar and looks so lovely.....embarrassed1 onion headi think its my first time saw sowon dramas...so exicted to see this kids actress play young HJ.....

20th june is just less than one month.....i already can see the end of May (try to be positive) okay we can waiting it....fighting for us!!!!fighting for doctors!!!fighting for the casts!!!!! fighting for the staff too!!!!! wow1 onion head

• Like 16

On 5/22/2016 at 5:50 PM, Kasmic said:

Thanks for the updates everyone.. keep them coming. This one is so cute. See the similarities :wub:

Omigosh... cuteness overload. The the present big star and the future big star! Kal So Won my cutie little  fave! PSH looks too cutie too:wub:

#littlebigstar

• Like 13

7 hours ago, leekyuphii said:

sweetdrop onion headsweating onion headwoa onion head finally back from backreading 5 pages since my last visiting.....huwaaaaa got so many update and cant join many discussion too especially about the main OTP couple name...hahahahahaha......raeshin, must agree with someone that it reminds me about raisin....hahahahahahaha.....i am okay with every name.....from the character name or from the artist name...nowadays i think the artist name more popular (look at DOTS song song couple and guwon couple...hahahahahahaha),,,, admire2 onion headadmire onion headi am love with all the name....yeah because the couple already looks lovely....even just from the fanarts picture

you guys really on fire for an upcoming drama...this is the upcoming drama thread that i visited the most....but sometimes i left behind because you guys just too faster......thank you so much for the update guys....good job onion head i must came here more often so i didnt left something behind again....hahahahahahaha

and kinda envy for you guys that have much creativity to edit the leads picture becomes more more beautiful pictures....good job onion head....and thanks again for sharing your result of creativity...it just jjang jjang jjang hell yes onion headlove onion head

agreee......i have that feeling too....that LYG will have a crush on SW....yeah one-sided love.....when we said that all men around HJ and the writer sent LYG to SW, to have a crush to her...hahahaha.....is she delurk here?????

omo omo...love onion headlove onion headlove onion head i will be like that if they really show their abs every episode....though they are just a doctors cant they show their abs too????when shower maybe???hahahahahahaha.....waiting so much...anticipate it....you hear it writernim???????lololololol

thanks for sharing it....just wow...so many arrows around HJ.....4 arrows.....and arrows to KRW is 3.....these two really so popular in neurosurgeon department in this hospital...hahahahahahahaha...from mutual love....secret love...one-sided love...until first love...all kind of love in dramas being showed here.....lol2 onion headwow2 onion headXD onion headarent both is killer couple??????that kill so many ppl heart???hahahahahaha

agreee.....shinhye and sowon looks so similar and looks so lovely.....embarrassed1 onion headi think its my first time saw sowon dramas...so exicted to see this kids actress play young HJ.....

20th june is just less than one month.....i already can see the end of May (try to be positive) okay we can waiting it....fighting for us!!!!fighting for doctors!!!fighting for the casts!!!!! fighting for the staff too!!!!! wow1 onion head

wow great post! all kinds of love: so maybe we can suggest "love doctors" as our own name? maybe even "mental love doctors" since they are neurosurgeons. and yeah, kill so many people heart... I personally don't think it's a good idea for a doctor to kill too many ppl hearts. It's not good for their reputation. But maybe they just can't help it. Oh the anticipation... I also wonder if there will be comedy in this drama? I'm not to sure about it? cute-rabbit-emoticon-11.gif

• Like 13

Guest Agie
6 hours ago, NileRose said:

wow  @Agie Thanks for updates but where is she filming I think it may be the Hospital or court hall :flushed:

@NileRoseI think the place look like a waiting area or corridor in hospital?? You know that better than I do hehehe ... some said that she was shooting the scene with Lee Sun Kyung that night...

And keep posting the Fan Art .... I love it, especially the mellow one 

Thanks all for the updates and @Tiggie2 I like KRW pict in your post. He is so stunning. After read about character chart I more interesting to watch this drama. Shinhye always make a beautiful chemistry with her partner, I believe PSH and KRW willl make a wonderful couple drama. Cant wait...but we must waiting till 20 June.

• Like 13

Thank you all for updates. I'll catch up on the thread in the next few days.

I read today that Kim Rae-Won has completed filming his movie today.

Hopefully we will see some stills of him filming for Doctors soon.

• Like 15