[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

14 hours ago, kash0011 said:

hello everyone i m new to the soompi forum...i like the kiss although bit awkard but it seems good for begining of their relationship........it is first time i watched the live stream and was extremely thrill to join this forum.....

@kash0011, welcome to the most fast and crazier thread in Soompi... :)

• Like 12

i cannot sleep tonight without saying...what a beautiful episode it was!

SW is beautiful in her desperation. LSK has such a beautiful face and she has a strong screen presence. I can't wait to see her transformation also. YD is stealing the show with his attractive personality. I like how he wrap his arms around SW in that moment. Kang Soo & Soon Hee are bursts of sunshine. :D;)

Rain scene never gets old and this time it's amazing. I really really love that rain scene. the backdrop, the background song, and the dancing of two silly hearts...it's perfect. :blush:

• Like 24

58 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

:w00t: @liz-danielle chingu, are you in Malaysia? I asked because you mentioned "lottery" :P. Ok after reading the posts here regarding the "lame" kiss ;) I do agree that JH kissed HJ like that so as not to frighten her with his 10+ years of bottled up desire. He will have to do it step by step with her. But then YD is falling in love with HJ too. Interesting to see what's going to happen next.....

By the way, Yoon Kyun Sang looks handsome today :wub:. Previous episodes I saw his face bloated and too much bb cream :P

i'm not in malaysia chingu :flushed: 

HI chingu.. it's only episode 6 and you've got a "lame" kiss (remains me a baby photo holding a balloon and kiss -- a baby kiss) but that was their first kiss... beside 40 years old not sure if he's still a virgin man does not have much kiss experience over the past 13+ years, right? :grimace:

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Yeah, KRW is known as a good kisser. You can check his previous dramas '1000 days promise' or 'love story in harvard'. He has a lot of good kisses in there. I think for this scene in Doctors, I think the director/writer meant for the kiss to be this way.

Good, then I have something to look forward too! I love this drama!

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahhaa he really did kiss her

it is definitely awkward posture with him kneeling down to get to her lips....maybe he isnt trying to be forceful like gather her up and plaster her towards him instead?

I think this is not akward kissing. but is romance kissing.. I have seen many manga kiss scene like that, for me the kiss is so much feel.. Finally a kiss... Thanks kudos for all recaps..

• Like 19

Today's storyline is fine until these became cringe-worthy

-telephone booth in a park?

-why take shelter in a telephone booth when there is shelter behind?

-JH starting to dance in the rain with the music

I think the writer is trying very hard to build up the romance until I do not really know what to look forward to for the next 14 episodes.By the 6th episode, there should be some kind of climax to it to give some depth to the story. Is it a revenge story or a character development story or is it just a daily doctor life with romance? 

The romance should be kept minimal to build up the depth of the story first, like a crisis to face before the romance comes in.

The mood to dance and kiss wasn't right at that moment when HJ is facing her step-mother issue and has not shown how much JH means to her. I think the right time to celebrate is after they have reciprocated their feelings.

I like the chemistry between PSH and KRW, but maybe the writer has made this relationship a little too fast which I thought it should tone down a little. Or maybe the writer has her reasons to build up their romance quickly as she might have planned for some obstacles that will go against their love for one another. Hopefully there is more content in the next few episodes.

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, hell59 said:

I get it that it is their first kiss and she is not experienced and he does not want to overwhelm her, but that was the most awkward kiss I have ever seen. Is KRW a good kisser? Has anyone seen him give a good kiss in his previous dramas? The dancing was also a little weird.

:blink:Come on. They first time kissing, you need to play the game. He can't risk it wall. Try first, see reaction, then , if no kicks or punch, go full force. Let's wait and see. I soooo love this writer and PD. When I man loves a woman, what he doesn't do? Putting his best show. You go HJ. Lol.:wub:

• Like 19

Image result for first kiss13592803_523012501217060_839166436617969

To me the kiss was perfect... I think the kiss was meant to be tender more than one filled with passion JH is thinking about treating her gently teaching her slowly about love.  He knows she has very little experience and understands & respects that.  He also knows as she herself once told her own father "my heart is already dead".  JH didn't just give her a kiss he gave her a song, a dance in the rain, an embrace and a memory she won't ever forget....:wub:

Credit & Thanks to original owner of Quote & Photo....

OMG i cant stop LOLing..

The way he kissed her too funny for an adult kiss.. :wub:

Just like Hong expect to giving a kiss to kid who wants for him taking her to Wonderland (?)

Just like my uncle who asked his daughter to kiss him before go to bed..  What am i saying.. Lol.. I cant help but laughing.. What a nice protection kiss..

So tender and very2 carefull kiss from the Mighty Hong.. Lol 

Even if dont expect kiss scene too early, it has nice shoot to begin with.. Nice..

So interesting :w00t:

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, jastubee said:

Today's storyline is fine until these became cringe-worthy

-telephone booth in a park?

-why take shelter in a telephone booth when there is shelter behind?

-JH starting to dance in the rain with the music

I think the writer is trying very hard to build up the romance until I do not really know what to look forward to for the next 14 episodes.By the 6th episode, there should be some kind of climax to it to give some depth to the story. Is it a revenge story or a character development story or is it just a daily doctor life with romance? 

The romance should be kept minimal to build up the depth of the story first, like a crisis to face before the romance comes in.

The mood to dance and kiss wasn't right at that moment when HJ is facing her step-mother issue and has not shown how much JH means to her. I think the right time to celebrate is after they have reciprocated their feelings.

I like the chemistry between PSH and KRW, but maybe the writer has made this relationship a little too fast which I thought it should tone down a little. Or maybe the writer has her reasons to build up their romance quickly as she might have planned for some obstacles that will go against their love for one another. Hopefully there is more content in the next few episodes.

I said, this will be a drama like no other. Open mind, and ready for the ride. However it was the writer and PD intention are, it is working perfect. I love them. Keep up the good work. Fighting Doctors. I love love love love.....:wub:

Ps=I am from a country were you can find telephone booth in the parks. :)

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

@kash0011, welcome to the more fast and crazier thread in Soompi... :)

crazy patient who need neurologist each week ?? interesting crazy-monkey-emoticon-044.gif?1292792390

i still cant get over this...

CTVkJ8x.png

1ye5SGA.png

even if the kiss seems awkward and totally not KRW style of kiss that i've ever seen, but love the build up.. cringe enough yet make me giggling like an idiot. 

and how her face smells?? i bet so good until you wanna sniff it again next time 

uLbKDPo.png

• Like 16

Hi chingu... we have forgotten the fact that Prof Hung has no "woman" in his life for over 13 years (not sure before) so give him a credit! You can see how prof react during the boxing ring scene... he is.. ah... middle-age virgin man afterall... :grimace:

• Like 22

THANKS RECAPPERS!!! 

weelll, i have no idea what her father's wife said but seeing HJ's reactions it must've been the same old crap. whenever i see that woman open her mouth i just wanna snap her neck or something. i don't feel bad for that psycho or her father at all. i know most shows prefer to mend relationships, but i don't want them to do it now. way too soon for me. maybe in episode 20 hahaha i want HJ to let it all out, talk about all that abuse she endured, her hardships, i want that all out of her system. coz even if in the end she'll end up "accepting" her family again, i wouldn't be satisfied until i see her really talking about it. 

i am curious as to what kind of role the hot biker dude has (sorry forgot his name >.<), i'd love to see some sweet moments between him and HJ as well before she can be with JH for real, coz their chemistry is no joke either. 

and then there's the kiss... uhm... yeah... i didn't expect much considering HJ's past and all, i understand JH has to be careful not to push her and scare her off, but they probably could've done it in a not so awkward way. but yeah, luckily it's only the beginning so i'm hoping for some "improvements" later on in the story haha >.<

• Like 11

Guest Agie

From this angle ... it looks like she kiss him, and  JH just close his lips no movement at all...LOL....I don't know maybe my eyes playing a trick at me.....geez I never before analysing kiss like this:P

Cmm3GQOXYAA3CuO.jpg

credit pic to the owner